[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Rethluicans, why would you not what a 15.00...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 18
File: 1445882869332.jpg (95 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445882869332.jpg
95 KB, 800x800
Rethluicans, why would you not what a 15.00 minium wage.
Is it possible that your that brainwashed by the 1%.
>>
minimum wage needs to be raised at least to keep up with inflation
>>
File: 1451773815636.jpg (48 KB, 550x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451773815636.jpg
48 KB, 550x474
>>61072866
>>
>>61072918
Or the government could stop endless printing money.
>>
>>61072866
Because it will lead to job shortages since employers wouldn't want to hire one worker at twice the cost.
>>
At least the dindu had the agency to not rely on the government to subsidize her education.
>>
Not a republican. Not even registered to vote. But I do hate the poor. They get enough benefits to live without ever working just because they are black or a single mom. Why should I care that they can't afford the freshest Jordans?
t. Bitter hard working white person
>>
>>61072866
>increase wage for burger flippers
>demand for burger flippers decreases
>unemployment
>>
>>61072866
If you're black, you automatically get to go to college for free. Dindus get all kinds of scholarships and programs.
>>
Sanders had a rally yesterday where he was asked about companies cutting hours or laying off employees due to this wage hike. He said he would make it illegal to do either.
That's the mind set of the people who are demanding higher wages.
The living wage is 10 dollars an hour, under Bernie's "plan" that would most likely hike up to 20. If businesses can not save cutting wages, hours, or lay offs, then they will mike prices higher.
>>
>>61072866
She can go to a Community College. Also since she's working class she should be able to get financial aid the fuck?
>>
>>61072866
>Rethluicans
um what are you trying to spell?
>>
>>61073242
Probably mispelled "rethuglicans"
>>
>>61073217

I find it constantly amazing how fucking retarded leftists are. It's the only damned thing that surprises me anymore. Just when I think my opinion of them couldn't go any lower they pull some ridiculous shit and I can't do anything but stare. It's like a fucking train wreck.
>>
File: 1437065438786.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437065438786.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>61073147
You're dumb as fuck for hating the poor. They have zero power and have no influence on laws being passed.

You should hate the rich, they have the power and influence law all the time. They are the reason you're struggling, poor people have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>61072866

>le 1% memerino xDDD

Did you know that a household has to earn as little as 500k per year to fall in that 1% bracket?

Not exactly da ebul rich billionaires you thought, eh cuck?
>>
>>61072866
Wages go up expenses go up.
>>
>>61073184
winrar
>>
>>61072866
I'd rather have Under 5% unemployment with jobs that aren't intended to be livable wages (AKA jobs for kids and college students) rather than 15 minimum and 8% unemployment.
>>
Why do people think they need to go to college?

Learn a trade, become a plumber, open a business ... If you're not stupid, you can make it. If you are ... well, studying arts wouldn't change your situation anyway.
>>
>>61072866
OP and others like you, please fuck off.
I am not a republican or conservative and I consider myself far left, but a $15.00 minimum wage over even 10 years isnt realistic. Minimum wage needs to be increased in smaller increments with time between increases. You cannot more than double the federal minimum wage and expect things to be fine. You will have unemployment skyrocket, and most small business get fucking annihilated.
Again fuck off.
>>
>>61073422
Aww ya bby. We ain't do nuthing. We just sitting here working n shiet
>>
>>61073422
Except they constantly vote for gibsmedats and bankrupt the country while doing so. Learn from our history; having too many poor people is what ruined my country.
>>
>>61072866
because only the lowest of the lowest common denominator gets paid minimum wage
its literally jobs for either teenagers who spend that money at fucking hot topic or people who arent educated or interested in either in academics or a craft

mix this in with basic economics and then everyone has to suffer a little bit and you still have people with a non-living wage and less jobs
>>
>>61073532
Most of the jobs either require physical strength or capital and women in general won't stoop so low as to actually do physically demanding work. Hence the demand for more money for them useless college degree programs. If more women became welders, plumbers and tradeswomen the wage gap would quickly close.
>>
>>61072866
spellcheck, nancy
>>
>>61073217
>The living wage is 10 dollars an hour

Living wage in Oregon for one adult is 11.25 Minimum wage is 9.10.

That is a huge gap.
>>
>>61073082
or you raise prices.

It might be harsher on enterprises that rely on cheap labour like MacDonalds but those are not sustainable anyways, from an economic and cultural point of view.
>>
>>61073422
If they would attempt to learn and get a job they wouldn't be so poor. There's no excuse for an adult to make minimum wage. I hate boomers and the whole bootstraps thing but I went to Detroit public schools. I don't like the rich or the government either but I especially hate the poor.
>>
>>61072866
/biz/ here

Ok everyone gets 15 dollars per hour. Now a coffee costs 15 dollars in that area. The housing costs double and smaller business cant manage.

You understand before your grandparents worked for $2-4 per hour and were able to afford life. All the $15 per hour minimum wage does is hurt small business that are struggling.
Also I don't understand why I need to pay a fry cook $15 minimum when I would prefer to have a machine make my food anyways. It is cleaner and no black people touch my fries.

If anyone cares to argue my point please respond I'm all ears.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 436x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 436x436
>>61072866
Maybe if her parents weren't 2 dirty nignogs from St. Louis, maybe she'd have a savings account for college. But no, Momma is on the welfare, and poppa- she probably never met poppa.

>I WAN THE FREE MONEY N' SHEIT FOR FLIPIN BURGERS
>>
>>61072866
> raising minimum wage increases household income and standard of living
> it would not only help people making 7.25, but also with those making slightly above the minimum

There is literally 0 evidence that increase minimum wage hurts jobs or businesses. All evidence is to the contrary.

> "profile of businesses on either side of the Washington/Idaho border at a time when Washington’s minimum wage was nearly $3 higher than Idaho’s found that businesses in Washington were flourishing, despite predictions that the higher minimum wage would send jobs and businesses fleeing across the state line. "
>>
Another thing in raising minimum wage is that it gives large brick and mortar stores and advantage over small businesses. Best Buy can afford to pay all their workers 12 dollars an hour when they make 100 grand a day per store whereas Dave's electronics makes only a fraction of that and a wage hike would stress his finances.
>>61073773
Economists are split down the middle for the most part over minimum wage increases. You can find all sorts of articles and studies both for and against.
>>
>>61073422

... So let me get this straight. You tell me I should hate the rich for 'making me struggle' and support the party that boosts entitlements for the poor, who have driven entitlements over the tax income, and who's economic policies have been historically proven to catastrophically fail.

And now in this upcoming election your party frontrunner is a guy who promises free everything and he'll tax the rich to get it without raising taxes on middle America... (which, come on... Add.)

I just... I don't even... Fuck. This is why I have lost all faith in humanity. This bastard can't even connect the dots and see how he's being manipulated.
>>
> "Raising wages reduces costly employee turnover and increases productivity. When the minimum wage goes up, employers can enjoy these benefits of paying higher wages without being placed at a competitive disadvantage, since all companies in their field are required to do the same. Research has documented how, especially in low-wage industries, raising wages reduces turnover, because workers who are paid more stay with their current employer longer. For example, a study of the effect of a wage increase for workers at the San Francisco Airport found that annual turnover among security screeners plunged from 95 percent to 19 percent when their hourly wage rose from $6.45 to $10 per hour. This reduced labor market churn yields significant savings for employers by reducing recruitment, re-training and re-staffing costs, which both studies and trade association analyses have found to be significant, even in low-wage sectors"
>>
>>61072866
if her labor isn't worth $15/hour, she'll be hired at a loss. That is to say, not hired at all.

$7.65 > $0
I know that common core has damaged your brain and it might be hard to do basic math. Let me know if you can't follow.
>>
>>61073764

yeah, that's not how it works kiddo.
>>
>>61073100
No. Instead she relies on government to subsidize the value of her labor.
>>
>>61072866

Lol she has her hair done in a big ball on her head, Id fire her for that lone, what a retard. That looks like African McDonalds or something, Id turn around and walk right out, drive down the street to Burger King where they hire normal people (most of the time)
>>
>why would you not what a 15.00 minium wage.
>is it possible that your that

You're nearly illiterate, why should you be paid more when we can get illiterate immigrants to do the same job?
>>
>>61073219
plus she'll get dindu money
>>
File: 1452531464661.jpg (23 KB, 302x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452531464661.jpg
23 KB, 302x306
These fucks can't even get a 2 item order correct and they want a double in pay?
>>
>>61074084
/thread
>>
>>61073918
You REALLY think republican politicians are on your side? Literally all they care about is tax breaks for the rich and more oil money.

Wake up.
>>
File: 1451712516014s.jpg (6 KB, 197x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451712516014s.jpg
6 KB, 197x250
>>61073764
>cup of coffee 15.00

Typical rethluican. Is that how you justify underpayment your employees. All 15.00 would do is ajust for inflation
>>
I propose a better method. Employers should be more willing to give larger raises to hourly wage employees if they perform well. In companies that do this you can go from 9 to 12 dollars an hour in a few years.
>>
>>61073027
This

If you pay every retard 15§/hour your money won´t be worth anything.
>>
>>61072866
kekek
>>
>>61072866
Sexy young nigress like her needs a white seed in that tummy.

I just love planting my superior genes into nigresses. Every white man should at least in-pregnant one nigress in their lifetime, so they can know the feeling of conquering a lower race with our superior genes.
>>
>>61072918

shillary
>>
>>61072866
>Black
>Can't get money for college

Shit they basically rubber stamp student loans for niggers unless you are a total fucking retard. Plus scholarships and grants. If she's not getting into college its her own damn fault.

And if she's worried about student debt well don't get that fucking liberal arts degree in black art history.
>>
>>61072985
It is much more complicated than that. The idea is both are simply paid what they work for, and taxes in general are kept low.
>>
>>61073532
Because it's the (perceived) thing to do automatically when high school is over. I always ask young people heading to college what they hope to persue, which to my horror they don't have a fucking clue.

Do they not realize it's a lot of money that has to be paid back (if not on a full ride or spoiled by parents)? Even if I had a plan, I'd keep my pulse on whatever industry I was planning to go in, just in case the market fractures and/or another recession happens.

But what do I know? I'm 30 without a GED, without debt, working retail at double the minimum wage until my casket closes.
>>
>>61073989
Ok then enlighten me. How does it work? All minimum wages will raise to $15 and prices will just stay the same? Because that's exactly what happened to your grandparents right? Please let me know.

>>61074151
>All 15.00 would do is ajust for inflation
Ok Ill bite. How would it do that? You do realize printing more money will not just adjust inflation right? But what do I know I please enlighten me?
>>
>>61074329
Nice. Management? Sales? Or is it just working there for years?
>>
>>61073696
so why should I go buy from a small business that now has to increase its prices to pay for The Livable Wage(tm) when I can buy from the internet/megastore that either get around it or can take the hit?
>>
If burger flipping gets raised to 15 then other jobs that require more skill would need a raise as well. I work as a welder's appreciate and make 15 an hour now. I would expect a raise too because it's not fair that a burger flipper makes as much as me when I do work that takes more skill and energy.
>>
Surely doubling minimum wage would just double the price of everything else?

Sure there would be a temporary boost in wealth, until the system adjusted and then you would be back in the same hole you started in.
>>
Because there might be a job that needs to be done that's only worth $14.
>>
>>61074138
Both of whick keep money and resources inside the US.

Greed isn't bad when it's productive you commie fuck.
>>
File: 1407791203183.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407791203183.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>61072866
>implying she needs money to go to college
take out a loan, get a scholarship do something... You think everyone that is going to college has all the money up front? I sure as shit didn't.... sick thing is a lot of black poor people practically go for free to state schools.
>>
>>61074454
But then remember if you get a raise they will want another one because they think being a burger flipper = skilled employment.
>>
>>61074389
Overnight Walmart for the past 8 years. There have only been 4 people promoted on my shift since being employed so there's really no where to go. Just don't make demands or rock the corporate boat and you can be there as long as you want
>tfw my pay cap is coming in the next half decade
>>
>>61074373
Simple we print more tresury bonds. You need to stop letting the 1% think for you.
>>
>>61074303
Turns out, that's a pretty shit way of doing things as the rich have massive advantages and will intentionally stack the cards in their favor over years.

Poor and middle class are getting completely raped by the rich.
>>
>>61073695
Good thing it's not meant to be a living wage then.
>>
>>61073184
This
>>
Raise it all you want

will only bring about automatization quicker
>>
>>61074563
>Simple we print more tresury bonds.
Ok Ill bite again, and what happens when those treasury bonds aren't enough to keep up with demand? Do we just print more again? Also it feels like that has already been done before. Oh wait it has! In several countries and none of them manged to stop inflation. Please enlighten me some more?
>>
>>61074518
No, it keeps money in their bank accounts and stock portfolios, where it doesn't do shit for anybody but the rich.

>Greed isn't bad when it's productive

Except it's not productive, retard.
>>
>>61073764
Congrats on being wrong as fuck, let me know how your junior year goes though.
>>
>>61074164
>Employers should be more willing
Good luck with that one m8.
>>
Why is it the same retards calling for a 15 dollar minimum wage are also the ones calling for open borders and unchecked immigration?

Is there anything out there that liberals actually understand, or do they just reject the facts on everything and replace it with their bullshit ideas?
>>
>>61074454
Yes, that's how minimum wage hikes work.
>>
>>61074591
It's pretty ludicrous that a man can work 40 hours a week, which is the majority of his life once you consider sleep and transit, yet not be able to support himself.
>>
>>61074151
as a person who's depended on a small family business my entire life to financially support my siblings and I, first off I say Go Fuck Yourself.

Second, under Obongo, the company hasn't flourished. Nor has any other small business. The company simply doesn't have enough money to pay warehouse workers 15$ an hour. So, Bern Fag, explain to me how my dad is underpaying me, his son and worker in the warehouse, because of his own agenda? Or... Maybe it's because the company doesn't have any money to pay us more because of fucking liberal faggots like Bernie. I hate Bernie simply because he will literally destroy my family legacy.

Tell me again how much you hate republicans?
>>
>>61074777
Ok so that's your argument?
Literally you cannot prove a single thing so you resort to battle control. Friend I have over 50k in my bank and 12k in the market. I think when it comes to economy I will not lose an argument to some broke NEET just saying.
>>
>>61074138

Put on a helmet, because when I blow your mind I want you to be able to complete a sentence.

The Republican party supports deregulation, and tax breaks for small businesses and the rich (notably income over 250,000 ) because it promotes growth of the private sector and allows small businesses to compete realistically with larger corporations. You call this evil because all you understand is that someone who has more money than you HAS more money than you and you're not getting it.

Democrats on the other hand, support strict regulations and increased taxes on the rich, forcing compliance through fines, which drives small businesses down. When the smaller businesses go under they have their market share taken over by the larger corporations who have the capital to comply with the regulations as well as the need to increase their gross income margin to meet shareholder demands. Then they tell your silly ass that corporations (which their policies inflated) are bad and the rich (who had to keep their businesses afloat) are bad because THEY are the ones starving the private sector.

Then you listen to some idiot like Hillary Clinton give a speech about income inequality that she got paid 250,000 to make, and you eat it up.

Then you'll cheer some sports guy on TV making 15 million a year while at the same time being pissed off at a CEO who makes a million a year, not realizing that the sports talent of the athlete is comparable to the business talent of the CEO.

Can you wake up?
>>
>>61074673
Yes the process will work when the right regulations are put into place. When there is more need we print more. It failed in Greece because they didn't regulate it.
>>
>>61074454

Exactly, you should get a raise. The whole arguement these people are making is that wages have been stagnant and $7.50 is no longer liveable.

All this is the free market at work, people are mad these people are demanding a higher wage (hint: you should always ask for the highest amount when getting paid) because they're too dickless to ask their employers for more money.

Do these people deserve $15 an hour for flipping burgers? No. Do they deserve those $15 when accounted for an increase in wgars for all workers in all fields, yes they do.
>>
>>61072866

As a purchaser, if I do a cost/benefit analysis on a new piece of equipment I typically see if a human can do it for a lower cost on their own vs the cost of maintenance.

Currently, a skilled laborer only BARELY beats out the machine in cost.

Increasing the wage will make it more economical for me to just get a robot.

When I present these figure to the head of the company, he/she will undoubted go for the more economical option.

How do people not get this?
>>
>>61072866
Because I'd rather that women have a job making 7.25 than have no job with a 15min wage.
>>61073696
My family's and many many other small businesses would cease to exist as well.

People also seem to forget that franchises like McDonald's are small businesses that just license out the McDonald's brand.
>>
>>61074983
It's also pretty ludicrous that a man that works 40 hours a week for the majority of his life is a skill-less piece of garbage that's only worth minimum wage.
>>
>>61074661
Inevitable either way, whether it's not having to pay someone $30/hr in a car-manufacturing plant or not having to pay someone $7.25/hr at a Starbucks, management will make the cut.
>>
>>61074705
How the hell is giving the rich reason to stay stateside not productive?

They keep their money here they invest it into the American infrastructure to support their businesses. Do you have any idea how much special interest groups spend on just pushing through road maintenance and construction?

It's how they keep their businesses from being choked by bureaucracy.
>>
>>61072866
How's her cap in between her hair and her head?
>>
What do you guys not get about artificial demand? Markets are goosed with high prices. That's why you can't afford it. When there is more demand created through grants, wage floors, and price controls then prices will go higher and even less people have access to education. The problem is you probably need an education to even understand these points of view.
>>
>>61072866
>Rethluicans, why would you not what a 15.00 minium wage.
The problem with a $15 minimum wage is its an idea incompatible with the Democrat idea of endlessly importing cheap, illegal labor.
Minimum wage should be raised; not to $15 bucks mind you, but we also need to stop importing cheap labor.
>>
>>61072866

>Fast food workers deserve $15 minimum

Loving
Every
Laugh
>>
>>61075022
I don't have to prove shit, you made the claim that a minimum wage increase will mean increased cost of goods, when that has never been the case and the cost of goods has always very closely tracked with inflation.
>>
>>61074151
>Is that how you justify underpayment your employees.
What if I told you they weren't being underpaid and were simply being paid what they're worth and you're just uncomfortable with this reality?
>>
>>61074454

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSR22YMmv54

Might want to learn gcode
>>
I'm totally ok with raising the minimum wage, but not to fucking 15 dollars
>>
>>61075201

Holy fuck. You do realize what the number one cost to consider in industry and construction is don't you?

How do you fuckers even breathe?
>>
>>61075208

Market forces keep burger flippers from getting enough Colonel Sanders bucks so they cry for more money instead of going to the library and learning something the market demands.
>>
File: 1442509175936s.jpg (11 KB, 200x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442509175936s.jpg
11 KB, 200x250
>>61075022
Yep, I knew it he's a shill for the 1%. Typical rethluican trying to avoid taxes on your dividends.
>>
>>61075331
Sure, now disprove what I actually wrote.
>>
>>61075127
The emu has a point.

Who the fuck works at MickeyD's for 20 years? Did your stupid ass never look for another job?

Even Walmart pays $15+ an hour to people in the TLE department. Hell I found a manufacturing job that pays $13 an hour within a month of working at little ceasar's.
>>
>>61073187
blacks get all this free shit and THEN still complain with #blacklivesmatter?
they just want more and more
>>
>raise minimum wage
>business see the huge loss in profit
>invest in technologies that eliminate the need for the $15/h jobs
>pay 1 guy $35/h to fix/maintain/manage these new technologies instead of 6 people $15/h to do the job
>the new technology doesn't take holidays, sick days or lose efficiency
>current generation of poor and or stupid become unemployed, no money fodem programs
>new generation of poor and or stupid either aren't born or adapt to technology and become smarter
>reduces potential global population

Why is anyone against this? I mean I know China is because they're only doing it AFTER they take over the world but we could do it, right?
>>
>>61075068
Ok then tell me how we will regulate the bonds? Please I would love to know? Do we give them to certain people? Or should we only hand them out to the poor? I would love to hear how printing more money will lead to financial stability, this should be good go ahead.

>>61075201
That has always been the case. Just look at Vancouver. I know your too stupid to read and poor fags don't really know what forbes is but here you go.
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/03/16/we-are-seeing-the-effects-of-seattles-15-an-hour-minimum-wage/#2715e4857a0b24e1716b715a

"As the implementation date for Seattle’s strict $15 per hour minimum wage law approaches, the city is experiencing a rising trend in restaurant closures. The tough new law goes into effect April 1st. The closings have occurred across the city, from Grub in the upscale Queen Anne Hill neighborhood, to Little Uncle in gritty Pioneer Square, to the Boat Street Cafe on Western Avenue near the waterfront.

The shut-downs have idled dozens of low-wage workers, the very people advocates say the wage law is supposed to help. Instead of delivering the promised “living wage” of $15 an hour, economic realities created by the new law have dropped the hourly wage for these workers to zero."
>>
>>61075022
>over 50k in my bank and 12k in the market

Oh, also
>biz
>invests less than 20% of his wealth
lmao
>>
>>61075469
Again, this is something that is going to happen no matter what. Being happy with your shitty wages won't even slow it down.
>>
File: 64b3d1af.jpg (86 KB, 652x1084) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
64b3d1af.jpg
86 KB, 652x1084
>>61075146
Probably goes from the back of her head forwards similar to a chonmage.
>>
>>61075476
>your too stupid
>>
>>61075436
The other point to consider is if you've worked at McDonalds for any amount of time and haven't gotten to a position where you're making more than minimum wage you are literally a worthless human being.

>>61075379
>rethluican

It's rethuglican you retard. If you're going to bait at least do it properly.
>>
>>61075486
Hey moron you do realize that 20% of 50 is 10 right?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised from someone who is trying to get $15 for flipping burgers.

>>61075553
I linked you an article please provide proof where printing more money will magically fix everything?
>>
>>61072866
Has anyone asked her what she wants to major in?
>>
>>61072866
I make between $70-100 an hour with no formal education in my field and have never worked in food service.

Why would I want the minimum wage to go up?
Furthermore, senor, what excuse do they have for not doing what I have done?
>>
>>61075431

Ok. Let's just made a 1st grade word problem.

Jimmy gets paid 8 dollars to make a wooden horse, and he makes a wooden horse every hour. His company sells the horse to make 2 dollars of profit. How much does the horse sell for if Jimmy works one hour?

Now what if Jimmy made 15 dollars to make the same horse?
>>
>>61075631
You realize that 12/62 (50+12) is 19.35%, right? You realize that what happened in one industry in one part of the world is not indicative of actual global trends, right?
>>
>>61075732
Yes, because reductive fucking retard logic is the same as actual economics.
>>
>>61075086
>you should always ask for the highest amount when getting paid.

No wonder these dipshits can't find a job. Who the fuck walks into a place of business and says they want top pay immediately?

Understand that when you first start working, you are worthless and don't deserve $15 an hour. You will continue to be worthless until you have accumulated enough experience to make yourself a valuable asset to the company.
>>
>>61072866
Maybe is she sell her body in a more productive way than making burgers she would be able to save enough for college.
>>
>>61072866
Again, when will the Bernie shills stop. If you raise the wage to $15.00 the cost of everything goes up even more because companies have to pay their workers more and in order to pay the workers more the same workers that make $15.00 an hour will realize that's still not enough because the price of everything went up as well.
>>
>>61075732
Obviously, I'm not in favor of a raise, but what if:

Jimmy gets paid $8 an hour to make a sandwich
His store sells $20 worth of sandwiches a minute, of which the store makes a profit of $4 a minute.

Now, if Jimmy has 5 coworkers and each of them starts receiving $12 an hour; what is the difference in the store's profit margin?
>>
>>61075794

When labor is the key and by far and large the most expensive factor in determining costs of production it is actual economics you ridiculous faggot. The fact you can't figure that out doesn't even disturb me any more. I'm so completely dulled to how stupid you bastards are that the fact you vote and breed has stopped bothering me.
>>
>>61075469
> minimum wage increase
> family has more money
> spends it at local business
> local business see increase in sales
> balance
> faggot

The argument that higher wages hurt business has already been disproven. Move on.
>>
If the minimum wage goes to $15 then the McDonalds dollar menu will become the McDonalds 10 dollar menu.

Do you honestly think that any corporation is going to take a huge blow to their profit margin without raising prices for the customer?
>>
>>61075745
>What happened in multiple industries and has always failed and never succeeded.

Let me rephrase that for you poorfag. I'm worth 50k+ and got 12k in the market. 50k is savings and I'm not leveraging that into the market. Also 20% of 62K is 12.4K. However I would not expect you to know basic math.

At this point I assume you must be trolling as not once in history has printing more money fixed inflation. You have also ducked all my questions with your terrible math skills.

Have you ever thought about working in a country that pays more? I hear more money = more money.
>>
File: 1439047066964.jpg (9 KB, 221x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1439047066964.jpg
9 KB, 221x228
>>61075476
> Oh but muh Hyperinflation
Please, we print more treasury bonds then sell them on open market. Then we give them to the working class. There you go Nagasaki.
>>
File: 1443873444050.jpg (45 KB, 475x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443873444050.jpg
45 KB, 475x474
>>61073944
Wat
If one business raises their wages I can see this, but a minimum wage increase raises everything across the board, and employees can job hop to the same wage like before.
>>
>>61076045
Please see the forbes link posted here you poorfag:
>>61075476
People don't spend more at local business because local businesses will need to increase prices to afford there employees. You cannot be this retarded.

>>61076140
So we do what Greece did! Brilliant!
>>
I always find it funny how leftists think wanting to keep more of your own money by lowering taxes is evil and greedy but wanting your pay increased without changing your work is a-ok
>>
File: avengers eat.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
avengers eat.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
>>61074084
>>
>>61072866
I get blocked every fucking time I reply to this Bernie Sanders bullshit on facebook.

Raising the Minimum wage does not improve anything.
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/07/16/raising-the-minimum-wage-doesnt-reduce-poverty-so-raise-the-eitc-which-does-instead/#2715e4857a0b2f5dafb676ba

All it does is increase the cost of goods. If you do not have skills, you do not deserve to be paid more. There is a huge supply of fast food, and no demand for fast food workers. < Basic Economics. I draft in an Engineering office and get paid $15 an hour. The EMT's at the ambulance station by my apartment make $11.50.

How about reducing inflation, paying off some of the national debt, cut social spending and improve the economy?
>>
>>61076046
This is the first time you've thought about the issue isn't it?
>>
>>61072866
15 is way to high. Min wage is 11$ max here in Canada, and people consider us a big time welfare state. Europe is even more obsessive with min wage & social justice, which is why they aren't economically significant.

You can easily live off 7.65$ / hr (11.06$ CAD) if you have an once of education, and live within your means. People that beg for higher wages are just generally stupid people. You have to think about the reason why they aren't gaining any upwards mobility
>>
>>61073695
you can't raise the min wage without raising the living wage too. it would be an endless cycle of inflation.
>>
>>61076004

I just went with a quick 8 hour day just to make things simple. (and if I ever find the sandwich shop to make that profit per minute I'm franchising the son of a bitch.

Overall gross profits sans labor is 9,600 per 40 hour work week.

At 8 dollars an hour profits to the business are 8,000.

At 12 dollars an hour profits are 7,200, a loss of 10%.

Your example is a very valid one, but the profit margin per minute is... Massive.
>>
>>61076216
It didn't work in Greece because they were tied to the EU and they forced them to stop. You rethluican are always complaing about laissez faire nothing is more laissez faire than that. Face it it's a coherent plan that can be instituted to ajust for the minimum wage hike.

They we can increase taxes on dividends aswell. You people make enough money as it is.
>>
>>61072866
Instead of fucking $15 minimum wage why not get rid of fucking 50 grad tuition, there is no reason it should be that expensive.
>>
>>61075929

Business sell their products at the highest rate the market allows.

Why can't you sell your labor that way?
>>
>>61074983
>what is: it is not society's job to make your life comfortable and enjoyable
>what is: you're not entitled to leisure by society
>what is: you make all your own decisions and must take responsibility for them, including a shit job paying shit wages
>what is: minimum wage jobs are temporary jobs, they are not meant to sustain a person

jesus christ, you sound like someone who has never had tough times and shown resilience.
>>
You don't save up money for college you dumb bitch. You get one of the million scholarships that niggers get, a Pell Grant because you're dirt poor, then federal loans at a decent interest rate.
>>
>>61076045
You know what you right. Let's jump the minimum wage up to $15 in Seattle. After all it doesn't hurt small busine....

http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2015/03/16/we-are-seeing-the-effects-of-seattles-15-an-hour-minimum-wage/#2715e4857a0b44d5937f715a

OH NO!

Turnsout you're just another dipshit commie who can't discern economics from his interpretive dance class.
>>
>>61074673

LOL what demand? You think a burger flipper demanding 15 bucks and hour actually even knows what a fucking treasury bond is?

No wonder these programs don't work. Yeah a fucking McDonalds worker is going to buy bonds with that extra pay.
>>
>>61076604
Because you can't negotiate salary at Taco Bell. There are 101 people willing to work for less.
>>
>>61076562
>The EU was responsible for Greeces failure.
Ok Ill bite then which market do we put these bonds on so the EU doesn't touch them? So we put them on the open market and then what happens? We keep playing with the money to keep it stable? Its almost as if there is something very similiar to that....I just cant think of it! Oh yeah Forex/CME and pretty much every other currency market. Are you saying this one will be different because there will be no transfer fees on buying and selling? Please let me know how exactly that will work. Ive only been researching the market for 4 years please enlighten me.

>>61076718
I wasn't referring to burger flippers but you are right anyone who demands $15 an hour to flip burgers is a moron.
>>
>>61076604

You can try, but that there robot is starting to look like a real good option. And I can buy 10 robots and only hire 1 maintenance man to take care of them instead of hiring 10 people.
>>
>>61075201
are you retarded? the state of maryland increases the minimum wage by a quarter in 2014 (to 7.50) and the taco bell i worked at increased their prices on their best seeling items by 20-30 cents to make up for the loss on labor imagine a $2.50 soft taco because illiterate fools like you don't understand how anything works and just think gibbe dat
>>
>>61072866
>black too stupid to fill out fafsa
Please.
Also I paid for my aa degree on minimum wage so what the fuck is she bitching about.
>>
>>61072866
SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING RESUME LATASHONDRANAYNAY
>>
>>61076604
Oh you can, but you fail to realize that with out experience, you are worthless. There's a million Joe Schlubs out there who can do you job and live with in a 15 minute bus ride.

If you have 20+ years of experience and a trade certificate or a degree in that field, then you are inherently more valuable and deserve higher pay.

But if you're some dumbfuck that decided that you were going to build a prosperous future on a "Communication" degree and you have no experience beyond McD's?

Well then, here's your 7.50 an hour. Take it or fuck off.
>>
>>61077032

She probably thought it was a racist form. When is the white man gonna stop keeping black people down with their racist standardized testing and their racist legal forms and their racist laws.
>>
>>61076603
Is that going to be accomplished through good will and hopes or maybe actual laws?
>>
>>61072918
Raise minimum wage raise inflation
>>
>>61077147
I mean my friend is a Poorfag Colombian and this kid makes 3k/semester to go to community college for fuck sake. And he works as a stocker for petsmart at minimum wage. For here it's 8.05.
>>
>>61077022
...bro if you've got ten people working in the store, that's $2.50 an hour, are you telling me you only sell twelve tacos an hour or something?
>>
>>61072866
I feel like the issue in OP's pic would be solved if we didn't insist EVERYONE has to have a college degree. Most people go to college for 4 years and accrue a massive amount of debt so that they can go right back into the service industry. College degrees shouldn't be something everyone has, because that devalues them as a commodity. The people who are going to be working service jobs their entire lives should be fine with highschool. For people going into a specific trade, trade schools. If we left academia to the academics and the people going into fields that actually do require that much education, it'd probably go a long way towards dealing with this whole issue of crushing student debt, and graduates with no idea what to do with themselves.

tl;dr don't pay service monkies more so they can go to college, send fewer people to college.
>>
>>61077409
Behold everyone this is how burger flippers think.
>>
>>61077138

This. I am a welder. When I go into a job before I'm even negotiating dollars per hour I take a welding test.

The better I am at welding, which is a skill, the better my negotiating platform.

Meanwhile I have to listen to my sister in-law bitch about how she gets paid minimum wage when she works taping boxes.

If you have a real trade and are good at it then you can make demands and if they aren't met well fuck you I'll go somewhere else.

If you are an unskilled laborer take your minimum wage and if you don't like it fuck you, there's 40 applications turned in an hour.
>>
>>61077334

Yeah but she couldn't be bothered to try hard in highschool to get academic scholarships, so why should we expect her to fill out a form?
>>
>>61072866
>15.00 minium wage

I can't pay my yard work crew this much.
If this happens I will have to raise rates, customers will not pay much more.
Also our electrical apprentices only start at $14 an hour.
$10 is reasonable, 15 is too high.
>>
>>61074084
This
Last time I was at mcdonalds I ordered a mcchicken and fries
>receive tiny bag with sandwich
>say I ordered fries
>window jockey disappears and manager comes out screaming at me that I wasn't charged for fries
>show her my receipt saying I ordered fries
>takes them like 20 minutes to bring them out

>le 15 dollursssz xD
>>
>>61077484
Fuck off retard, you're the one who somehow thought less than 20% (which I wrote) was the same as 20% or more (which you wrote) and inflates his already meh e-wealth to brag on the internet.
>>
>>61072866
Yesssss. Get $15 an hour. Accelerate total automation.

McBurgertron 5000 works for $8 an hour in terms of electricity cost and maintenance per unit hour. Shaniqua is required by law to be paid $15.

McBurgertron 5000 is the smarter choice. Invest in McBurgertron. He won't fuck up my orders.
>>
>>61077409
minus utilities minus cost of materials to make the tacos minus labor. the point wasnt the cost, the point was the fool actually thinks that forcing companies to increase wages wont increase the cost they sell goods for. these people are allowed to vote... does that not bother you?
>>
>>61077576
I already corrected your math and disproved you in every post. The proof is right there. You stopped replying because I made a fool out of you. Yet you still think you deserve $15 an hour.
>>
>>61077496
I've been looking into becoming a welder.
Are you pleased with your job? Do you make a healthy living based off it?
>>
File: Untitled.png (243 KB, 378x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
243 KB, 378x362
>>
>>61077001
Plus, small businesses can't compete with me because they can't afford robots and have to pay their workers $15/h. Win-win.
>>
>>61077619

You know, it actually used to, then I just got desensitized to it.
>>
>>61073082
suddenly mcdonalds cease to exist. They'd still hire people since to not have employees would kill their business.
>>
>>61072866
it has more to do with understanding economics
>>
Jesus Christ.
I hope most of you can't vote yet, or are too disabled from head injury to make it to the booth.

$15.00 is fucking unnecessary. People in "poverty" have no idea what real fucking poverty is like. 50 lbs of rice is less than 30 bucks at my local asian market. Beans are cheap as shit, too. You could realisticly feed your family for days on a couple of dollars. You don't need a cellphone. You don't need 4 TV's in your house. Little Timmy won't die if his clothes come from Wal-Mart. Grape drink cost more than water.

Maybe if the fucking niggers and mexicans would stop shooting each other and start trying to be productive members of society, we could start working on the social inequality problem, but inequality isn't an injustice anyways. It's a fucking fact of life. In order for people to sit way on top and generate new technologies and wealth, there has to be somebody way on bottle working the cogs to make that happen. Complete equality means zero net progress.
>>
>>61072866
I fucked off in high school so my GPA was shitty when I applied for college, but I still got in.

I didn't get anything for scholarships (except a small <$300 local scholarship) so I ended up having to take ~$100k out for loans over the course of 5 years.

Un subsidized federal loans averaging around $7500 per year and shitty bank loans to make up for the rest of the schooling because my parents make too much money according to the government.

Honestly I'm proud as fuck to have gotten through school without gibsmedats, despite my monthly payments being around $1200 for 15 years. It sucks somewhat, but I can afford it and I have an education that can take me just about anywhere I want to go.
>>
>>61077619
>these people are allowed to vote
Well, since a good 30% of blacks end up in prison, really only 2/3rds of them can vote.
>>
>>61077634
I make more than that, and I'm back in school to make much more than that. I will eat my fucking keyboard if you can show me a recent pay stub by the way.
>>
>>61077669
id love to be desensitized to it, i just can't i actually care if my country and by extension i succeed, these folks make me literally hate humanity. i won't even date someone from my generation anymore because the chances of meeting someone in their 20's that isnt fucking retarded is slim not 0% but low enough that i just don't care to try.
>>
because I make 15 dollars an hour

I would now make as much as a burger flipper or just be unemployed
>>
>>61077826
its not just blacks that are retards, sure there are more retarded blacks for the amount of blacks that are there. but there are a lot of fucking retarded white people also see: 90's kids and millenials (i can never remember if people born after 2000 are gen x or millenials)
>>
>>61077829
I don't even work all my money is from Forex and something tells me an idiot like you already eats your keyboard.
>>
>>61077655

DESU I fucking love it. If you're serious about it then take the time to get all your certs, and there's places where you can get cheap welding practice in. You won't get paid much your first few jobs until you learn how to do a bead fast and with precision, but once you get your own rhythm down you can really start going places with the trade.

It depends on demand too, but skill is important. I've been welding for seven years and making six figures a year working eight months out of the year for four years straight.
>>
>>61077960
>Forex
top fucking lmao, I knew you were a sophomore.
>>
>>61072866
Tell me that when that house you wanted to buy at 400thousand suddenly spiked to 1million dollars.
Holy shit you liberals are stupid as fuck.
>>
>>61077656
True but its not like democrats have been in charge for all 50 years. (not saying that things would be better if they did)
>>
>>61077826
and to make things worse, these people are voting now or will be soon, and in 30 years theyll be the politicians in office running our country. president schnadina lotinquakeisha. sexually identifies as a lobster and is an avid supporter of marxism and openly admits to being a communist.... cmon 2050 (the pic with the nuke and ron pauls face belongs here but i dont have it)
>>
>>61077836

I'm in my early 30's, still young, but when I was growing up all this ridiculous shit was really kicking off. I feel kind of sorry for you honestly, because holy tits it's like you opened the door to see your brave new world and didn't see it actually turning to shit.
>>
>>61078027
I'm not even a student. Not sure what you are implying though burger flipper.
>>
>>61077976
Yeah right, why do people lie on anonymous image boards?
>>
>>61077915
>(i can never remember if people born after 2000 are gen x or millenials)

Technically, they go by generational batch, not year.

Millenials are the offspring of gen X. Gen X is the offspring of the boomers. Boomers are the people born around the end of WWII.

Millenials span a whole 20 some year range from the mid 80s to the early 2000s, but it's more accurate if you know their general lineage.
>>
>>61072866
Soon she'll be in the fight for employment.
>>
>>61077906
No see in liberal retard land now that minimum wage is 15 dollars your pay will go up too for no real reason.

But what totally wont happen, is you wont now be making the minimum wage because why the fuck should your employer raise your wage.
>>
>>61077976
Well that's good. I've been looking into a lot of careers.
At this point I just want something I can be proud of while gaining a healthy income and at the same time learning something useful.
>>
>>61076447
See this right here. How the fuck do these people not comprehend this simple fact?

And the moment I've seen anybody say this they get bombarded to hell.

/pol/ do you have a real hard tangible proof of this obvious phenomenon? I feel like we have to stoop to 1+1=2 proof levels (some mathematicians took 300 pages to prove everything in that equation).

As much as Bernie sanders free shit appeals to my generation, I know better. I work for $10/hr as a kennel tech only because it makes more money than being a TA at my school since I'm a grad student (masters in biotech).
>>
>>61073422

He didn't say he was struggling.
>>
Where has it gone wrong? Being a burger flipper always seemed to me as a parttime kind of job, the kind of job you give to teenagers who go to school on the side. Now people actually act as if it is a fulltime life depending job, something to do while you have to pay rent, have kids and no other form of income. It was never meant to be the kind of job these people make it to be, go work at an actual store or something. No wonder students can hardly pay for their tuition.
>>
>>61078191
and thus we see the destruction of the middle class.
>>
>>61077780
>can take me just about anywhere I want to go.

Has it?
>>
>>61078098
i am personally kind of lucky, my grandparents were well off (ironic considering my mother burnt through 600k of his money cuz he couldnt say no) so i inherited enough to purchase a car and house when his heart finally gave out. i actually regret purchasing a home but its a nice little 2 acre lot worth 364k in wa state. but because of this i only need to earn 900 a month. i'm taking the state test to get CNA certified end of this month. but if i wanted to never improve myself i could actually live off 35 hours a week at min wage (9.43/hr where i live)i wish i wouldve used that money to better invest in my future, (more schooling etc.) the point is these people and their stupidity will raise my cost of living and take that cushion of not needing to worry from me
>>
>>61078324
If minimum wage workers make up the middle class then it's already lost tbqh
>>
>>61078103
Honorable Nippon, just give up. You have pulled into battle with western world's most dangerous creature.

The college liberal.

The danger posed by this creature is not through malice but through ignorance and arrogance. He will destroy our society and then in his denial and fear will attempt to flee to your home.

When that day comes meet him with steel and fire, push him back and drown him in the sea.

Avenge us.
>>
>>61078117

Silly faggot, the national average for a journeyman union welder in the nuclear field is around 39 dollars an hour. Not including travel pay. Per diem. Overtime. Overtime extensions. Outage pay + hours. Sliding hour scales.

30/30/12 means a lot to me but I'm pretty sure it's gibberish to you.

>>61078206

I recommend looking up a local union hall, let them know you're interested in becoming a welder, then as soon as you hit journeyman status and have your certs look into the outages. Or you can just stay local, but outages are where the money is at.
>>
>>61073027
They could also stop spending more money then we have.
>>
>>61072866
>implying this cunt cant get a full pell grant and take out loans like the rest of us
There's a fuckton of scholarships, this sheboon probably isn't smart enough to complete the fafsa
>>
>>61078440
Yeah dude you got me, I'm a muslimhugger who takes his economic principles from Occupy Democrats memes and the one time I read the Communist Manifesto.
>>
>>
I'll give you 15$ an hour than tax it 90% and they will all make $2.50 an hour and thank me for it. - B. Sanders
>>
>>61078440
Im here on vacation. Making $15 will never work. Nice damage control though.
>>
>>61078645
because thats a totally valid rebuttal to a comment made to show the problems with college liberals because a college liberal is totally a communist now instead of just completely ignorant
>>
>>61074138
Nobody's on your side, you fucking retard.
>>
File: PACLEburger_3866b.jpg (17 KB, 350x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PACLEburger_3866b.jpg
17 KB, 350x280
>>61078754
1.50 senpai
>>
surely, the person who is making 30/hr gets his wages raised, correct? i mean grocery stores already have a pretty small profit margin so if you're paying that stocker 15/hr the cost of food will jump to compensate and the cost will be passed onto the guy making 30/hr and the cost of food will pretty much stay the same for the stocker. that's alright though because he will get paid more... right? this surely wouldn't work towards eliminating the middle class
>>
>>61078870
Yeah and just lumping everyone who disagrees with you into the "ignorant, arrogant, sophomoric" category is perfectly valid too.
>>
>>61077591
>McBurgertron 5000

EXACTLY... every time minimum wage raises the better automation looks to the business bottom line... the robots ARE coming
>>
>there is anyone alive right now who does not understand that automation is inevitable regardless of the wages paid to workers
>>
>>61078974

This. All day long this.
>>
>>61077547
This is generally my experience with fast food "restaurants", god dammit the $15 request makes me as salty as the forgotten fries.
>>
>>61072866
>raises wage
>suddenly prices increase for good>duh wat happened george? Think we need to raise the minimum again.
>>
>>61078370
I just graduated but I was out in bumfuck ND a couple of times during college but now I moved closer to home.
>>
>>61078802
Nope I just hate communists.

Here's Red's post if you're so inclined to keep at it.>>61078645
>>
>>61077675
Yes, McDonalds would still higher people, but they would higher less people, all while a higher wave attracts more people wanting jobs. Fewer jobs + more people wanting jobs = more unemployment. It's ECON 101
>>
>>61079229
God damn autocorrect replace higher with hire.
>>
>>61072866
Instead of raising the minimum wage. Why not remove welfare that doesn't require you to work. And instead give a negative tax to the bottom who do work. Giving them incentive to work. This doesn't fuck with the cost of living nor will it be taxing for small businesses.
>>
>>61072866
What the fuck is a rethluican
>>
>>61079314
shut the fuck up, goyim
>>
>>61078480
Nobody wants to believe blue collar jobs pay that well, it destroys their illusion that you have to have a college degree to make good money, and therefore the student loan debt hits them right in the feels.
>>
>>61079538
There aren't a ton though. Yes, you can make it work, but look at averages before you go trusting some guy on a Chinese cartoon site's politics subsection and make a career out of it just hoping you land a long-term union job in nuclear welding.
>>
>>61072866
Shes kinda cute. that qt hair
>>
>>61072866

Sounds more like a college affordability problem as opposed to a minimum wage problem. Almost everyone agrees that college is overpriced.

At $15 are all the nogs and trash willing to give up all of their welfare?
>>
>>61073471
>as little as 500k
Heres your (you)
>>
>>61079790

After taxes and government rape that isn't a ton of money. You also might consider some of these people are small business owners and 500k isn't that much.
>>
>>61079176
Well, I wish you the best with your degree, just don't count your chickens before they hatch. A degree that can theoretically get you anywhere you want to be is almost never enough on it's own to actually get you there.

Let us know when you turn that degree into a prosperous and stable career.
>>
>>61079670
I agree with you about looking at what the market is for the job you're trying to get. He may have worked a year and a half's worth of hours in 8 months which sucks for his 100K, if you have a family but decent paying jobs are out there in less than glamorous jobs.
>>
>>61079314
There's actually a new law that if you're on unemployment you have to work 80 hours of government assigned work each month.
>>
The worker has the option to compete for higher wages. If you're stuck at McDonald's for longer than 3 months then you better be in high school, have no experience what so ever, being in a desperate situation, or retarded. If you have not taken it upon yourself to seek greater employment then you are what is wrong with the apathetic culture and have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>61079538

Yep.

>>61079670

Well it's like any field really. Some assignments just pay more. I just had good mentors point me in the right direction. You also assumed that those jobs were permanent.

Making good money as a welder is easy, you just have to know where to look, and what to look for. I'll give you an example. When they were building the new 49'ers stadium they used union workers as per their contract. The local union didn't have enough members so they had to draw in welders from outside the local while still staying in the brotherhood. They offered the base regional pay, plus travel expense, plus 75 a day per diem, on a 30/30 overtime scale. I didn't go to that one because I was across the country.

Half the guys I know just go to a job, make their money, and leave.
>>
>>61079967

I have a wife and she just travels with me. I own a 5th wheel, and I'm paying off a house. Once my house is paid off completely I'll be done traveling for work. The only real reason anyone does the long outage hours is to make a shit ton of money in a short amount of time.
>>
>$15 minimum wage

I don't want to be australian, and pay for everything in worthless monopoly money. Only proponents for this are uneducated black people.
>>
>>61080269
Well there you go, money can be made out there, but most people don't want to make the sacrifices for it and just clock in at McDonald's and lie to themselves about how they're "doing the best they can".
>>
>>61072866
Minimum wage increases = increases in prices or massive unemployment and outsourcing
There is no way around it. No matter what you do minimum wage people will never be able to make enough money to survive that is why they should start working harder and move up. How hard is it really to become a manager at Burger King or some shit? I mean if you truly tried.
>>
>>61080417

The funny thing is I started out doing the shit work and going to the hall to train for my certs. I made about 17 an hour when I started. I'm where I am now because I worked at it and paid attention.
>>
>>61072866
Why $15? Why not $25? or $30?

Also, there are plenty of benefits programs out there to assist people making less than $30k a year. I vaguely remember a chart showing that a single mom working a job making 33k a year can still earn up to 52k in benefits? So her effective income is 85k a year. Most people just aren't aware of these programs or the steps they need to take to get access to that money.
>>
File: a living wage.png (70 KB, 740x858) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a living wage.png
70 KB, 740x858
>>61075476
great find, good ammo.
>>
>>61072866
>dreams of going to college someday

So why doesn't the nigger get any of the thousands of special nigger grants for niggers to go to college for free?

Oh right, because she's a fuckup nigger that can't even get a better job than minimum wage.
>>
>>61074033

yes
we should go back to the daze when the phrase "workers rights" did not exist, and people could be a commodity
>>
>>61074458
only if all else remains constant, which need not be true
>>
>>61075208

>worth

subjective
>>
>>61074084

>order 2 double cheeseburgers with just ketchup and cheese
>argue for 15 minutes about goddamn pickles because she kept asking me "what about pickles sir"
>finally get my order and leave
>get home and one of the burgers is plain, the other has no cheese

Fifteen dollary doos an hour boys :^)
>>
>>61072866
College costs $27 per credit, and you have 4 months to save up for the next semester. What is this nigress going on about?
>>
>>61074243
staining your genepool isnt worth the pleasure do not fall for the sexual propagana anon brother
>>
>>61082000
she probably doesnt want to take money from welfare because she hates socialism.
>>
>>61078207
I put 2 years into school for an x ray tech. i make 50 k. Not what i want to do and im going back for pre law, but at least you get how the job market works. It's really simple but common core makes people liberal
Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 18
Thread DB ID: 448085



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.