[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Are Indian Kids Smaller Than African kids? Hint: It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 14

File: 5335.png (412KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
5335.png
412KB, 900x637px
>It took years of research and large-scale case studies - some of which were published by UNICEF, USAID and WHO in Improving Nutrition Outcomes with Better Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - to pin it down. There is a very widespread lack of adequate and diverse food intake among young children, which needs to be addressed, in both India and poor countries in sub-Saharan Africa. However, in India there is an additional and unexpected villain in the piece: a lack of toilets.

>Open defecation has been a problem for a very long time in India. So common was the practice that almost 100 years ago Mahatma Gandhi urged his compatriots to stop it. It remains widespread to this day, practiced by 44% of the population in 2015. This runs to 569 million people, the highest number of people practicing open defecation of any country in the world. In part it is due to a lack of facilities, but not entirely. Significant numbers of Indians with toilets at home still defecate in the open.

>What does open defecation in India have to do with the size of its children?

>There is open defecation in sub-Saharan Africa. Of the 700 million people in the region who do not have proper toilets around 230 million defecate in the open. What is different in India is the pervasiveness and the concentration of the practice.

>In India, a child is surrounded by feces. It is where babies crawl; where children play; where they eat; in the water they drink and bathe. It gets into their mouths; they ingest it from their own unwashed hands as well as those of their care-givers. And when it gets inside it does some very dirty work.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sanjay-wijesekera/why-are-indian-kids-small_b_8980648.html
>>
also don't give HuffingPaint views

pls post an archive next time

Here's the full image so you don't have to go there.
>>
File: Superpower2020.png (93KB, 1142x971px) Image search: [Google]
Superpower2020.png
93KB, 1142x971px
>>61071871
POO IN SPACE
>>
>>61071695
Low test.
>>
Just shit everywhere, senpai.
>>
>>61071988
you're a gentleman and a scholar
>>
>india
>child born
>grows up living and eating in shit
>never learns that it's bad to be constantly covered in shit
>this is the norm for them
>grows up
>has kids
>the poo cycle repeats

this explains so much
>>
>It's Not Race

that's right, shitting in the street a social construct

like in Guns, Germs and Steel - its the particular geography of India that is to blame for their shitting problem
>>
File: LCcSR9Y.jpg (173KB, 915x678px) Image search: [Google]
LCcSR9Y.jpg
173KB, 915x678px
>>61071695
when will they learn?
>>
>>61071695
Are the maternity units also used as designated shitting places?
>>
>>61072072
What the fuck, saved
>>
>>61071695
India confirmed for worse than Africa
>>
>>61071695
I was going to say it was the poo. Rats would be 2nd guess.
>>
POO IN BABY
O
O

I
N

B
A
B
Y
>>
>>61072765
>maternity units

You mean the pile of sludge near their hut?
>>
>>61072877
>Rats would be 2nd guess

Actually it is the vegetarian diet. Low protein intake is a major cause of child malnutrition
>>
WHEN WILL THEY POO IN LOO?
H
E
N
?
>>
>>61071695
>Open defecation has been a problem for a very long time in India
>It remains widespread to this day, practiced by 44% of the population in 2015. This runs to 569 million people, the highest number of people practicing open defecation of any country in the world.

HAHA HOLY SHIT, IT'S NOT EVEN AN EXAGGERATED MEME ANYMORE

>In India, a child is surrounded by feces. It is where babies crawl; where children play; where they eat; in the water they drink and bathe. It gets into their mouths; they ingest it from their own unwashed hands as well as those of their care-givers. And when it gets inside it does some very dirty work.

Can the jew explain why indian children, whether they are born in a heap of shit or in a Swedish hospital is still smaller on average than whites or blacks?

I bought a book titled "Race, Evolution and Behavior". I suggest you read it, kike.
>>
>>61072757
>TFW in the giraffe level.

Feels bad... Sometimes? Man?
>>
>>61072072
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61072978

I can attest to this.

I've known Indian and Asian folks that grew up here eating burgers and they're as tall as anyone else.

There still are a few ones who are super short tho.
>>
>We must send money to help over populated ,under educated shitskins that doubled their population in 20 years

No
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 443x332px
>>61072978
>>61073335
>Africans are so tall because they eat a lot of protein

>the most nutritious type of protein a person can eat
>>
>>61071695

I bet any money the indians are born smaller and this entire study was bullshit.

>a child is surrounded by feces. It is where babies crawl; where children play; where they eat; in the water they drink and bathe.

Meaningless. Try feeding them more than Haitian style mud patties.
>>
>>61073715
Dog poop on the lawn makes the grass grow a lot bigger, I don't see why humans would be the opposite.
Anyone with common sense can see this "study" is a joke
>>
>>61072072
if you made this, change the red belt to a white, black or grey one

you used really basic colours in your drawing and they all have a purpose, black, white, two greys (space, moon), blue (helmet, not even necessary tbf), green (skin), two browns (skin, poo) and the indian flag's colours, the red feels totally out of place and takes away from the simplicity of the drawing
>>
File: 20140712_gdc954.png (128KB, 1190x682px) Image search: [Google]
20140712_gdc954.png
128KB, 1190x682px
>>61074172
lying Jap
>>
> Hint: It's Not Race

Pretty funny the lengths the left goes to ignore race being a factor in anything.
>>
>>61074172
>Plants and animals use the same kinds of nutrients to grow

I hope you're just trying to post silly bait, Tanaka
>>
>>61071695
absolutely disgusting
>>
literally shitting out kids
>>
>>61073715
I didnt bother reading that article, so it's very likely unscientific or random, but in econ development, national height is often used as n index for development as it's usually closely linkednwith increases in disposable income and available food...

it's why medievil people were so motherfucking tiny (tallest suit of armor is like 6 foot lll)
>>
Blacks dominating Basketball and similar sports, nope not race!

Mexican intellectuals dominating the sciences.

So many examples and they still deny the truth.
>>
>>61074172
Humans have transmissable pathogens in their shit you dumb nigger

it gets taken up by the crops -- It's the reason Damon would've died horribly from Ecoli in The Martian
>>
File: 129812759.png (37KB, 199x217px) Image search: [Google]
129812759.png
37KB, 199x217px
Isn't this common knowledge?

Bad hygiene in a kid while growing up will potentially/ most likely hinder its growth because its body will be too occupied with fighting the trillions of bacteria and virus to focus on growth.
>>
>>61071695

Indians are so much smarter than everyone else you guys.
>>
File: indian piss.jpg (604KB, 910x2347px) Image search: [Google]
indian piss.jpg
604KB, 910x2347px
>>61075027
>>
File: IMG_0246.jpg (267KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0246.jpg
267KB, 1200x1600px
>>61072072
Oh lawd

10/10
>>
>>61074280
How's that art degree treating you?
>>
>>61075007
actually, height is largely genetic and significantly epigenetic. you're partially right though, it's actually the parents that have to be healthy and hygienic so that their kids are taller.
>>
>>61075165
Of course genetic plays the main factor, but good hygiene can add a couple of inches.

Also Human growth hormone injections can cause very significant height gain in children and early teens.
>>
>>61075076
You are just jealous of how awesome and smarter than everyone else precious indians are.
>>
>>61071871
Chocolate Rain
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
>>
>>61072072
KEK
>>
>>61075329
>good hygiene can add a couple of inches.
Only from parent to child. Height is 90% genetic based on meta-analyses of over 15 million monozygotic/dizygotic twin pairs around the world. Being sick as a child actually is a result of low base immunity, which means more priority for HGH production; sick kids tend to be taller which is somewhat why it is attractive as a handicap effect.

The poo-in-loos are inheriting overactive immunity over many generations
>>
>>61071695
>Mahatma Gandhi urged his compatriots to stop it.
Guys please stop shitting everywhere I swear to Shiva nobody's going to take us fucking seriously
>>
>>61073020
>idk how genetics work: the post
>>
File: vomitspray1.gif (588KB, 217x199px) Image search: [Google]
vomitspray1.gif
588KB, 217x199px
>>61075076
>grew up working family dairy farm
>MFW reading this

Actually having memories to give these ideas depth makes that pic nauseating to read.
>>
>>61075140
art is life fàm, nothing wrong with learning about it and being sensible to it, actually if you don't know anything about art you might be a nigger

i get it, making fun of the lazy liberal cucks with art degrees making shitty modern art is trendy and fun but you won't beat them by making fun of them and it won't make you smarter either

educate yourself, art is important and having a sense of aesthetics is as well, /pol/ could use some, especially when making those infographics to shit on niggers and jews, that's why i'm spreading my "wisdom"

i don't know if you're projecting or something but it's not because you see people on /pol/ make fun of art degrees that you can make fun of art

btw if you still haven't understood, i don't have an art degree, art is just something every non nigger should know about
>>
>>61075470
underrated
>>
>>61075863
Cow urine is fucking repulsive.
>>
>>61071988
you have my upscrote
>>
When you eat our spicy curry
Your bowels become a shitty slurry

Thats why everyone in India meets
In the designated shitting streets

We have no loos in which to poo
So whats an Indian man to do?

He squats upon the open road
Lets out his croaking bowel toad.

On the rare occasion
When we get a sitting station

We worship it, we dont use it
We have streets for us to shit!

This poo does not go to waste
Ask a food vendor, he'll give you a taste

Currys, sodas, rice, and pies
A cuisine shared among the flies.

So take a plane, prepare for defecation
In our designated shitting nation!
>>
>>61071695
How many Indians have commited suicide after reading this thread.
>>
>>61076662
>>61075863

have my upboat
>>
File: f97098200.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
f97098200.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>61072072
>>61075099
>>
>>61075789
Are you retarded? I DO know how genetics work. I am just refuting the kike logic found in the article.
>>
>>61073129
eat clen, tren hard and you can make it
>>
>>61071695
I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted to one time to see you laughing
I only wanted to see you
Laughing in the poopy rain

Poopy rain, poopy rain
Poopy rain, poopy rain
Poopy rain, poopy rain
I only wanted to see you
Bathing in the poopy rain
>>
>>61074936
>It's the reason Damon would've died horribly from Ecoli in The Martian

Disproved, the temperatures of Mars would have killed the bacteria.
>>
File: nomorepain.png (21KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
nomorepain.png
21KB, 633x758px
>>61077475
fuck
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.