[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The kind of people I have to put up with everyday. >ISIS,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: fml.jpg (66KB, 488x673px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
66KB, 488x673px
The kind of people I have to put up with everyday.

>ISIS, an islamic terrorist organization bombs Paris

>"Islam is not to blame!"
>>
>>61066909
Doesn't one of those "I"s in ISIS stand for "Islamic"?
>>
File: Baghdadi_tweet.jpg (70KB, 557x301px) Image search: [Google]
Baghdadi_tweet.jpg
70KB, 557x301px
>>61066909
Use this
>>
>the islamic state
>not islamic

Yea obviously a bunch of westernised muslims just want to eat burgers and play call of duty but a whole load subscribe to this ideology too.
Its because we're coming off the backs f a war where everyone was told our enemies were like 200 guys living in a cave.
>>
>>61066972

Bbbbut not real Muslims.
>>
>>61067008
Wasn't the guy who shot up our parliament a canadian born muslim turn Jihadist?
>>
Why do liberals give so much leeway to those who can literally savage them the most yet have a hair trigger on the people who are allies of civilization
>>
File: 1414093983676.jpg (62KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
1414093983676.jpg
62KB, 640x457px
>>61066909
It really makes you think right ?
>>
>>61066909
agree. It is a problem of islam
>>
>immigrants commit 20 times more crime and rape than Swedes do
>but Swedes do crime too so it's equal!

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IDIOT CUNT
>>
>>61066909
I'm talking to this guy right now

>"DONT ASSUME THEY ARE MUSLIM THEY LOOK AND SOUND LIKE MUSLIMS BUT THEY ARE NOT"
>>
File: cavebob.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
cavebob.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
>holy books says "kill the wrong believers"
>followers of this book then go and kill the "wrong believers"
>they're suddenly not *real* followers of the book
>>
What do I do about niggers on Facebook calling them Daesh when they are more Muslim than Muslim?
>>
>>61067108
Oh yeah, this. I fucking hate this logic. Similar thing happened in Finland just a few days ago when the news told about refugees groping and raping in some new year's event. The police informed that this is a new thing in Finland, or at least the epidemic scale of it, and then far leftists and feminists went full retard by coming up with hashtag campaign #lääppijä to tell stories how they have been non-consensually touched by (white) men.
As if it's somehow going to excuse the actions of the rapefugees. It's called tu quoque fallacy.
>>
File: 1452137363866.jpg (281KB, 823x563px) Image search: [Google]
1452137363866.jpg
281KB, 823x563px
>>61066909
Fuck Bob
>>
>>61068225
Cite them Quran quotes and show that they were in fact acting by the rules of the book.
>>
File: 1450174767575.png (346KB, 599x593px) Image search: [Google]
1450174767575.png
346KB, 599x593px
>>61067905
>verses in the same book are abrogated and some replace others
>some verses even supersede others
>>
inshallah UAE will go to war against da'eash
>>
>>61066909
and I'm not a rapist
>>
>blaming all of ISIS for something a few people did

Wow, so fucking bigoted and hateful
>>
>>61066909

Just remember that when they come to slice off your girlfriend's clit.
>>
>>61066909
>bob doesn't blame islam, cause ISIS isn't islam

bob sounds like a dumbass
>>
>>61066909
>Muslims are not evil, ISIS isn't islam
>Christianity and all christians are evil because muh crusades
>All white people are evil because muh slavery
>>
idk why my country doesnt fight da'eash instead of yemen i mean the soldiers are highly trained too
>>
>>61066909
>The kind of people I have to put up with everyday.

why?

just delete facebook
>>
>>61066909
"Look Bob, all I know is that since we've let in Muslims, we've had terrorist attacks. Did we have any attacks when we let in Asians? No. Did we have any attacks when we let in Germans or Greeks post WWII? No. Clearly something is wrong with Islam
>>
Daily reminder to never refer to the Islamic State as anything but the Islamic State, the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria or the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.
>>
It's all virtue signaling senpai. Although to be fair the local Muslim population has done a good job of keeping their reputation clean, and to suggest otherwise could potentially land you in trouble.

That, and our government has been keeping a close watch on them for decades.
>>
>>61066909
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N46mIHEGHN0
>>
>>61066909
>ISIS, an islamic terrorist organization bombs Paris

wat. It's literally in the name ISIS = Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Who are they trying to bulshit here?
>>
>>61066909
Mention the "no true scotsman" fallacy and how islam has been at war with the world since its inception
>>
>>61066909
Over here leftist newspapers always want to force the academic distinction between "islamisch" for the "normal islam" and "islamistisch" for the "radical islam"
>>
He's right.

The more watertight argument is that, since the precepts of Islam are themselves antithetical to a free and open western society, we should ban or force the secularisation of Islam. ISIS is irrelevant as an example unless Islam itself can be proven to differentiate ISIS from similar groups.
>>
>>61072173
>flag
>>
File: Cantstumpmistertrump.jpg (32KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
Cantstumpmistertrump.jpg
32KB, 436x436px
Far far away in a different universe.

>Europe has been going through unending struggle and conflict for centuries over protestants roman christians and other religions.
>Middle east has become the wealthiest and most well developed place on earth were it's muslim religion is declining and equal rights have been made through hardship and experience.
>The United nations of Christianity form in Europe and start to terrorise and do suiciding bombings across the world.
>Middle eastern christians adress this situation by claiming not all christians are bad and that it's in fact the religion of peace and by disagreeing you're a racist.
>Meanwhile in the rest of all the majority christian countries it's legal to behead unbelievers and to practise medieval punishment.

Maybe if you explain it in this way they will actually understand.
>>
>>61072225
Go fix my toilet you box-headed hook-nosed cunt of a Pole.

It is the institution of Islam itself that allows ISIS to grow and prosper. However, you have to actually prove this. You can't just yell "THE I IN ISIS STANDS FOR ISLAM" and consider the argument over, you have to show that the beliefs of Muslims who are not ISIS members are equally condemnable.

A weak argument hurts your cause more than no argument, because you enable the suicidal left to strawman all the right's strong arguments.
>>
>>61066909
That must really suck. I haven't really noticed much of this problem, though. It's all about the people you choose to surround yourself with.
>>
>>61072511
I will actually save this, thanks.
>>
>>61066972
the S also stands for State and nobody has recognized that apart from some turk and arab thugs buying their oil.
The word is Daesh.
>>
File: Deus Vult.png (103KB, 936x952px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.png
103KB, 936x952px
>>
File: vPAvtn2.jpg (9KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
vPAvtn2.jpg
9KB, 250x238px
>>61066909
>be like Bob
>#belikebob
>don't think just do

The left is full of fucking lemmings
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.