[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>denmark wants to seize assets and money from refugees >has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (69KB, 2000x1514px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 2000x1514px
>denmark wants to seize assets and money from refugees
>has flown over 160 bombing raids against Libya
You just can't make this shit up
>>
Seriously? Dont even know where Libya is, lol.
>>
>>61066520
Danes were the Jews after all.
>>
>>61066833
Yeah its the bit when ya fuckin a Swedish guys girlfriend

Fuck her right in the libya
>>
File: rich catte.jpg (315KB, 1280x852px) Image search: [Google]
rich catte.jpg
315KB, 1280x852px
>>61066520
oy vey
if you want those human rights you better pay up
>>
>>61066520
>Luxemburg
That's literally the Frankfurt school of countries.
>>
>>61066833
It's northeast of Denmark
>>
Animals cannot possess property
>>
>>61067302
>t. Americano
>>
>>61066520
Where the fuck does this libtards idea that war makes people refugees even come from?

If russia went to war with finland finnish refugees sure as fuck would not go to russia for aid.
And if they tried they would be shot.

For fuck sake the last war killed the entire german industry and even its people and culture fuck it was so hard it killed all of europes culture.

While america got back to their happy homes as winners.

Thats what a fucking war is.
Kill their men.
Rape their women.
Kill their industry.
Kill their culture.
And take some of their lands.

Hell the only ones doing any real war right now are the fucking arabs.
And gues whats the target?
>>
>>61067196
It's called taxes, fucknut. Personal items are not being seized.
>>
>>61068721
^this
based denmark is doing what its northern brother should be.
Finally proud to be of Danish ancestry
>>
It is wonderful!

We give them free money! Give them a house! They rape our women! Beat and kill our men!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROBLEM WITH TAKING SOME CASH FOR THESE FUCKING INVADERS!

Genocidehappy filth!
>>
Wait I thought the refugees were supposed to be coming from syria where there's war, not random african countries.
>>
File: asyl-pensionist-mad.jpg (52KB, 900x456px) Image search: [Google]
asyl-pensionist-mad.jpg
52KB, 900x456px
>>61066520
Left is what we feed our elders.
Right is what we feed the sand niggers leeching on our society.

We should seize everything of value, when they enter Denmark. These "traumatized" "refugees" should be fucking glad, that we include them in our welfare state, just because their own kind fucked up in their country
>>
File: dvachbama.jpg (31KB, 347x295px) Image search: [Google]
dvachbama.jpg
31KB, 347x295px
When did this meme start?
>"You bomb them, now you must live together and get along with the people you are at war with!"
If anything this is proof jews run the world, they're turning it into a bad sitcom.
>>
>>61066520
>Sand country is shit
>WEST PLOX GIB DEMOCRACY
>ok

>Sand country still shit
>WEST YOU DESTROYED COUNTRY! I NOW COME TO YOURS, INSHALLA

This is fair, how?
>>
>>61069269
>WEST PLOX GIB DEMOCRACY
I'll take things that never happened for $200.
>>
>>61066520
TOP KEK WE DO IT ALREADY. THEY CAN KEEP 1000 SWISS FRANCS THE REST IS CONFISCATED TO PAY FOR THE EXPENSES THEY PRODUCE TO OUR GLORIOUS NATION. (EVEN TOUGH IT PROBABLY ISN'T ENOUGH) IF THEY LEAVE BEFORE 7 MONTHS THEY CAN ASK IT BACK. LOLOLOLOL
>>
>>61070139
sources:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/15/switzerland-joins-denmark-in-seizing-assets-from-refugees-to-cover-costs

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/schweiz-nimmt-fluechtlingen-geld-ab-a-1072143.html

ahahah they can cry, its not going to change tough
>>
If denmark bombed qaddafi they kinda deserve it desu

you took part in destroying the only barrier between the immigrant hordes and europe, fucking idiots

http://sputniknews.com/world/20150917/1027135147/gaddafi-libya-refugees-exodus-arab-spring.html
>>
refugees who win the right to stay and work in Switzerland have to surrender 10 percent of their pay for up to 10 years until they repay 15,000 francs in costs
>>
File: 1406319704661.gif (44KB, 249x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406319704661.gif
44KB, 249x250px
>>61070452
We just did what America told us to, yet it's Sweden who pays for it.
>>
There are 1.5 billion muslims on the planet, and 6.5 billion sane people we need to act now before it is too late.

I hope Trump gives the go ahead to open carry execute any Muslim seen in public when he takes office.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.