[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He called them the sons of Thunder.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Christians, what are you going to do Atheist, kikes, Muslims, heretics, non-whites, scientist, historians and intellectuals in general once you have return to power of Church and state, after the crusades?
>>
>>61066042
What can they do?
>>
Modern science was invented by Christians though, and the Church preserved a great deal of histotical documents. Most intellectuals in the West for the past thousand years have also been Christian so I don't you included those as if Christianity and they were in opposition.

As for the others, purification via fire.
>>
>>61066650
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
Scientists ironically search for God.
>>
>>61066868
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

TheBrskr is always posting here

some fuckn people.
>>
>>61066042
Spread the word of God in the manner that Christ commanded of us.

Peacefully. A follower at sword tip isnt a follower.
>>
>>61066650
The next time I post this I'll be more specific, such as executing every non-Christian.
>>
>implying you cant be a scientists and christian
>implying you cant be a historian and a christian

Are you fucking retarded?

And why would we treat any of these groups badly? The upcoming crusade is about one thing ONLY, wrestling control and political power out of the hands of those who currently hold it - jews, muslims, atheists, NWO illuminati satanists - and handing it to christians.

No need to purge anyone. No need to even discriminate them. The only thing that matters is that all power returns to the hands of those God wants it to have.

A good christian ruler is tolerant and merciful, but shows no mercy whatsoever for those who are wicked.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 199x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 199x193px
>>61066849
>the Church preserved a great deal of histotical documents...
Heh, such as?
>>
> two of Jesus' disciples, James and John, to whom Jesus gave the name "Boanerges, which is Sons of Thunder"

boaerges is a anagram for
>abo negres or in latin is abdo negris or something like that
>>
Forgive them, of course.

It's what we Christians do best :D
>>
>>61067160
>shows no mercy whatsoever for those who are wicked
Every christian who think that non-christians are wicked.
>>
>>61066042
Nothing because they are a true religion of peace
>>
>>61066982

What this brother says. Christianity is the original religion of peace.
>>
>>61066937
Name two current scientist who are unironically Christian.
>>
>>61066982
>Spread the word of God in the manner that Christ commanded of us.
No, keep it to yourself.
>A follower at sword tip isn't a follower.
You should've said that 1000 years ago, you Sky lovers can't even make up your minds!
>>
>>61067381

That's because under the current antichristian masonic-satanic ZOG regime you cannot have a career as a scientist if you're christian. I went to university as a christian myself and could have had a brilliant academic career, I was better than anyone else in my field, but they are actively discriminating against christian students. As soon as they find out you're christian you're done for.

Hell, here in Germany where the state even controls the theological faculties you cant even have a career in theology unless you're a de facto atheist who denies what is written in the bible.

The problem begins when godless or satanic people take control of everything and start to discriminate against godfearing citizens. In this escalates as much as it does in today's Europe, expect a strong backlash.
>>
>>61067381
do doctors count? a great percentage of them are religious.

Public Ignorance-wise I doubt most people can name non-meme current scientists offhand.
>>
>>61067542
>do doctors count?
No, they don't quite theorize or use exactly the methods like scientist use
>>
File: 1452799661791.jpg (42KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1452799661791.jpg
42KB, 600x579px
>>61066042
Forgive them
>>
File: 1452065948494.jpg (89KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452065948494.jpg
89KB, 1080x1080px
>implying we shouldn't just start a brand new religion and name it "Aquarian", with the water bearer as our prophet/god/whatever
>>
>>61067538
Yet, before the surge of immigrants invading your country, you guys were one the most industrial, scientific, philosophic growing location in the world because of secularism.
>>
>>61067470
Are you arguing that we should kill you?
>>
Why would you be religious if your god doesn't exist?? Makes no sense to me.
>>
>>61067933
No, just don't return to power and slowly die off religions in the 21th century.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.