[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2010 to late 2013 >Social media doesn't care about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1452814199047.gif (3MB, 460x473px) Image search: [Google]
1452814199047.gif
3MB, 460x473px
>2010 to late 2013
>Social media doesn't care about white people that much, other than a few light-hearted pokes

>Late 2013 to now
>Social media seems to have a raging hateon for white people, constantly takes potshots at them
>Most posts on social media boil down to: "White people are so lame tBh fAm sMh islamaphobic tBh refugees white people are autistic pedophiles welcome fAm white people be like problematic triggering BuzzFeed's 14 Facts That'll Blow Your Mind grrr men are despicable shitlords sMh racist bigot white people are school shooters tBh dude republicans lmao white people can't dance sanders 2016 tBh fAm come on it's 2015 real nigga hours white people are child molestors WhatsApp selfie Instragram Vines twerking Justin Bieber Facebook Twitter white people don't use seasoning Twitch Reddit iPhone transgender mansplaining eww nopesies autistic virgin thot ratchet BAE triggering die CIS scum did I mention white people are lame? White people white people white people"

What went wrong so quickly?
>>
Jews.
>>
Chimps gonna chimp, senpai.

Also, how blacks can make jokes about whites shooting people I will never work out to be quite honest (tbqh).
>>
File: 1427451070694.png (311KB, 769x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427451070694.png
311KB, 769x600px
>>61064171
Occupy Wallstreet scared the shit out of the elites so they're desperately trying to divide the proletariat against itself.

"The slaveholders, with a craftiness peculiar to themselves, by encouraging the enmity of the poor laboring white man against the blacks, succeeded in making the said white man almost as much a slave as the black slave himself. The difference between the white slave and the black slave was this: the latter belonged to one slaveholder, and the former belonged to the slaveholders collectively." -- Frederick Douglass
>>
had to push the cultural marxism white genocide in high gear because internet told whites were in a slow boil. best hope for whites is elite plan timing off by a long shot. but last son of west must rise and fight.
>>
Black people started using the internet for fun more.
>>
>>61064171
How the fuck can niggers try and take the high road on LITERALLY ANYTHING??
>>
>>61064372
>He thinks Occupy Wallstreet did anything
Can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 1452055252383.jpg (59KB, 560x490px) Image search: [Google]
1452055252383.jpg
59KB, 560x490px
>>61064171
The group that benefits the most out of different races fighting each other.
>>
>>61064480
Yeah, it got fucked up internally by people fomenting SJW divisiveness and shouting down people with plans. Probably some alphabet agency op.
>>
White guilt. Been that way since the 60s, it's just that those with white guilt eventually had kids, and those kids now work as college professors that spread their white guilt to a new generation. So after years of inbreeding leftist ideology in a hugbox, spawned a new "thing" called "white privilege" which then became inbred with white guilt so now we have all sorts of things to make white people feel guilty of instead of just being white such as level of income, religion, height, weight, attractiveness and all sorts of stupid shit, all of which SJWs have tagged as only white people having.
>>
>>61064517
I am sure ebin praised muzzie warlord man, didn't think twice about attacking caravans and traders because they were christian, no, let's remember how "honorable" he was, while he actually was just another warlord.
>>
>>61064564
Those sjw were democrat plants. Same with the racists teaparty members interviewed by CNN.
>>
As a mixed nignog, I seriously don't understand liberal white people, I can talk shit about women right in front of their faces and they don't say shit, yet some really white guy says the same damn thing and the tumblr users roast him, doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>61064700
wow, thats problematic historical revisionism

everyone knows christians gave constantinople to the muslims for funsies
>>
>>61064448

Dunning-Kruger
>>
cuz they see you as having no agency, you are like a puppy to liberals - implying to dumb to think for yourself or to take responsibility.
>>
>>61064171
Haha funny gif
>>
File: me in 2011.jpg (21KB, 750x566px) Image search: [Google]
me in 2011.jpg
21KB, 750x566px
>>61064564
>>61064372
>>61064480
>>61064564
>>61064719
>implying occupy wall st wasnt always leftist sjwshit

just because some libertarians and alt-right people fell for it doesn't mean it wasn't an inherently leftist movement. it always attracted the ahuvia harels, the freaks, the wannabe commies prancing around calling themselves anarchists

i would know because once upon a time I was one of those faggots. i witnessed the progressive stack first hand, and even as a leftist faggot I remember being creeped out by it. it was against everything i stood for, even at the time.

that was one of the key movements that pushed me towards recognizing what leftism leads to, and what the core principles are really about. it's about micromanagement and bureaucracy, and bureaucracy can be a genuinely terrifying thing.
>>
>>61064171
Thank you for hitting every nail on the head. I fucking hate this shit, it's all this degenerate modern black culture. All this gay vine shit and monkey dances.
>>
>>61065682
At least you're white and not associated with it by your ethnicity, The white people in my city often fear me until I talk to them, It shouldn't be that way, but it's what I've been forced to deal with.
>>
>>61064202
This^50000000000000
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.