[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kikebook Bullshit!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

How do I refute this?
What arguments do I have against these liberals?
>>
>>61063098
Obama is a fucking war criminal. He's killed men, women and children.

I'm a left winger, and seriously fuck that guy.
>>
File: 1451144402602.jpg (428KB, 954x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1451144402602.jpg
428KB, 954x1950px
>>
>>61063098
>How do I refute this?

Do you really need to refute the assertion that the President has affected teens smashing puss?
>>
>Unemployment
Trends are at best influence through senate. Pres has no contrib.
>Cost of fuel
that's Saudi's doing.
>Uninsured rate
he has this going for him
>Oil imported
still a market issue, not the pres' doing
>teen pregnancy
if you really think Obama is the cause of this and not cultural factors, shoot yourself.
>Iran centrifuges
why the fuck is this even here? what makes fewer iranian centrifuges good? it's good to starve out energy in a country potentially inducing civil unrest just so you can satisfy paranoia?
>GDP growth
again, market does this, influence from senate
>Dow jones
M.A.R.K.E.T.
>>
>>61063098
Just look up the national debt.
>>
Manipulated stadistics, and a false economic recovery through infation that will provably create the next recession in a couple of years.
>>
>>61063344
>teen pregnancy
>if you really think Obama is the cause of this and not cultural factors, shoot yourself.

Maybe he was the one knocking all the young girls up and once he became president he had to stop.
>>
>>61063344
This is what im looking for. Im not from the USA so the only info we really get is there stupid 9gag meme bullshit pics.
>>
File: Fucking germans.jpg (79KB, 501x870px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking germans.jpg
79KB, 501x870px
>>61063098

>Unemployment rate
Labour force participation has plummeted. No shit the unemployment rate is lower, but the number of people who have given up on even finding a job is also larger, meaning that the real unemployment rate is higher.

>Cost of gas
You can thank geopolitical modifiers like Saudi Arabia cranking up production along with the US to try to fuck Russia. Also, much of the cheaper US gas is due to oil shale and domestic oil production growth, things which democrats opposed.

>uninsured rate
>make it against the law to be uninsured
>'wow there's less uninsured people quelle surprise :^)'

>teen pregnancy
Don't even know what to say. What exactly has Obama done to reduce this?

>Iran's centrifuges
Literally doesn't even mean anything. The deal has been in the works for many, many years, many years under Bush and many years under Obama. Iran still has more than 19000 centrifuges capable of enriching uranium to any meaningful degree, it's ONLY if the deal goes through that they will be reducing them.
>Obama claiming credit for things he hasn't done yet
Started with the Nobel Peace Prize, I suppose.

>Dow Jones/GDP
>pump a dickload of money into the economy to create an artificial stimulus, more than doubling the national debt in the process
>compare this to Bush when the economy was in the middle of collapse

I am so sick of this shit. To fuck with them, please point out that congress has been republican controlled for the past several years.
>>
>>61063883
Great answer! thanks, going to post this now. got 4 friends sharing this, no idea why as they have never even set foot in the USA and have absolutely no global political knowledge. Just a bunch of liberal cucks.
>>
>>61063883
Oh God, thanks for reminding me about how Obama keeps pulling "Osama" as a counter to criticism.
>>
File: geekpie.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
geekpie.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>61063098

Obama has doubled the debt

/thread
>>
>>61063098
Those are some highly cherry picked statistics. Just starting with "unemployment rate", what does it mean? There are many kinds of unemployment in economics.
>>
USA/pol/ should make some occupydemocrat images full of subtle misinformation.
Either people look into shit themselves or continue to parrot headline idiocy.
>>
>teen pregnancy
It's like they're not even trying anymore
>>
>>61063098
please help me refute this so i don't have to make researches myself cause i'm a lazy fuck
>>
>>61065690
literally 2 posts later you faggot>>61063223
>>
>>61063098
1. TPP is Citizens United on roids.
2. Obama is war criminal...
>occupy democrats
>Iran's Centrifuges
...and so are you.
>>
File: Habemus Imperator.jpg (76KB, 420x355px) Image search: [Google]
Habemus Imperator.jpg
76KB, 420x355px
>>61066275
Oops forgot my pic
>>
>>61063098
>Kikebook in title
Oh man, we know he's serious.

Let's see, those are federally announced unemployment rates and are the lowest possible estimates around, just look around for independently researched estimates (like this one http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/08/20/tackling-the-real-unemployment-rate-12-6/#2715e4857a0b74fc0eb41e12) and you can refute that.

Fuel costs kind of jump around a lot and are lower now, uninsured rate, oil importation rate, teeny pregnancy and Iran's centrifuges (according to the inspectors were able to see *cough*) are also all way down. However GDP growth and the dow can be cherry picked pretty easily over the two terms of both presidents so...kind of a shitty metric.

None of this is to say all of these figures were cherry picked specifically because they showed Obama's areas of superiority over the Bush2 years, at all...like in the least. They're shitty metrics for the state of the country in general, but Obama hasn't been the worst leader we've ever had imo (just far, far from the best). Naturally there will be some areas where the successor will surpass the predecessor, just due to ongoing circumstances alone.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.