[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites BTFO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: Kari.jpg (8KB, 212x254px) Image search: [Google]
Kari.jpg
8KB, 212x254px
This is your aryan master race /pol/

>Adopted in Sweden when she was three, Kari Rosvall was a Lebensborn baby — the product of systematic breeding between Nazi soldiers and Scandinavian women as part of a plan to create a Master Race.

>After a lifetime of wondering about her origins, she learned that she was one of Hitler’s Lebensborn children: his ‘Spring of Life’ programme which encouraged Nazi soldiers to have children with Scandinavian women to create an Aryan master race.
>>
>>61063055
And here's the link:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/kari-rosvall-i-was-a-child-of-hitlers-aryan-race-programme-325873.html

Honestly, you got to agree that it couldnt get much worse than that if you just let us mudslime sandmonkies breed with your wimminz
>>
>>61063055
If you dont consider swedes great, why do you want to live in sweden!? Go back and make your desert great again.
>>
>>61063055
Still better than you, Ahmad. Go back to your shithole
>>
>>61063128
>>61063055
>one ugly white women that is probably a decent person and was cherry picked
>murderous, pillaging refugees

Hmmm
>>
File: meanwhile, in sweden.jpg (17KB, 278x167px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile, in sweden.jpg
17KB, 278x167px
>>61063055
>>
she looks pretty young for someone born between 1940 and 1945.
>>
>>61063055
White genocide when?
>>
> systematic breeding
> one generation

If you're serious about going this route you need at least 20 generations where you discard the weak and keep the strong. This specimen was clearly supposed to have been discarded.
>>
How old is she in that picture?
If she was born in 1940, she looks pretty damn good for someone that's almost 80 years old.
>>
>mixing good looking people together automatically results in ugly people
Le ebin meme OP.
>>
Cherry picking yawn
>>
>>61063417
>>61063556

This is more recent pic, honkey. She's 70, born in 1945.
>>
>>61063827
Is that her daughter? She's pretty attracitve.

Also;
>>61063499
>>
>>61063708

I miss the good old days, where hot babes could eat from buckets and be happy as can be.
>>
>>61063827
>She's 70
I'd say she looks average for her age.
>>
>>61063951
It's the ghostwriter of her autobiography
>>
>>61063827

Looks like it worked, her daughter is a qt.
>>
i hope i look that good when i'm 70.
>>
>>61063827
If that is her daughter/grand daughter maybe this plan was going to take a few generations? Kind of a caterpillar/cocoon/butterfly thing, maybe it worked perfectly as intended?
Do you have Hitler note or are you pulling everything out of your assistance like me?
If that is the case then my opinion is just as valid as yours.
>>
>>61064247

>UK

You don't even look good when you're young.

Inbred freaks.
>>
>being used as a propaganda tool by leftists who point out your supposed 'ugliness' to bash nazis

fucking savage
>>
>>61064404
too much red pill for you? awww
>>
>>61064610
>Finding 1 ugly old white person to show everyone on /pol/
>Redpill

Go back and fuck some goats Ahmed.
>>
>>61064610
Every experiment has its failures, fool.
>>
>>61064610
get frozen to death you nig
>>
>>61064902
>>61064962
How can you resist my shitskin dick if this is literally what you are fighting for? I just dont see it
>>
>>61065186
Are you just really insecure or is this all roleplaying?
>>
>>61065351
It's roleplaying and giving the audience what it wants
>>
File: AnniFridLyngstad.jpg (49KB, 454x685px) Image search: [Google]
AnniFridLyngstad.jpg
49KB, 454x685px
Anni Frid Lyngstad from Abba is also a Lebensborn baby

>pic related
>>
>>61063055
Anglo's confirmed master race
>>
>>61065351
He's really that insecure
>>
Looks like my english teacher at high school.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.