[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know that Merkel owns a house in Paraguay? She probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: cunt.jpg (29KB, 568x320px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
29KB, 568x320px
Did you know that Merkel owns a house in Paraguay?
She probably thinks she can hide there when Germany is ruined. But she can't. Someone will find her and punish her.
>>
Germans won't do anything about her in Germany. You think they'll hunt her down in another country?
>>
You don't "punish" her in Germany so you certainly won't in Paragay
>>
>Goes to paraguay
>Negros enrich her
>>
>>61061548
>Germans won't do anything about her in Germany

I guess thats why shes pretty much in hiding and had a bomb threat at her office in Berlin.

I guess Bavarians sending the Buses of "refugees" directly to her office is nothing either
>>
>>61061678
And Obama hides behind bulletproof glass 24/7. Nothing bad is happening to him, in or out of office.
>>
>>61061703
USA has never been openly fucked like Euro Countries have
>>
>>61061515
>Germany's ruler flees to South America

Worked for Hitler
>>
>>61061796
Is that why there are so few jews in south america?
>>
>>61061515
>and punish her.

Oh JA. Punish me sempai. Ich been ze bad girl.

Seriously you can't do shit to rapists in Germany because then you'll be called a nazi but you're going to Paraguay to track down Merkel and dish out justice. Do you even know what Paraguay prisons are like?
>>
>>61061847
No its because they got scared off by a bombing in Argentina.
>>
>>61061515
>Someone will find her and punish her.
>Someone
>Not me

Here's your real problem Germoney.
>>
>>61061515
>Did you know that Merkel owns a house in Paraguay?

No, I did not. But I do now!

Danke mein karmarade!
>>
>>61062497

Kazakhstan speaks the truth.

btw is potassium your #1 export?
>>
>>61061515
Literally Hitler tactics.
>>
File: 1437870952316s.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437870952316s.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Did you know that Jews own a country in the Middle East?

They probably think they can hide there when the west is ruined. But they can't. Someone will fire nukes and holocaust them.
>>
>>61061515
Baal dropped a few cranes on inbred muzzies when they blew up his temple. We should sacrifice as many goats as possible in the name of Baal and ask that he may grant us the horrible and violent death of Angela Merkel.
>>
>>61061515
Someone should've killed her already before she gets away with it. Because she will. Why? Well simple: You are here, on the internet, not doing anything about it instead of whining
>>
>>61062497
This.
>>
>>61061675
In a few years Paraguay will be whiter than Germany, believe it or not.
>>
I guess Germans fleeing to Argentina is too mainstream.
>>
>>61062497
Kazakhstan, greatest country in the world!
All other countries are run by leetle girls!
>>
>>61062027
>Do you even know what Paraguay prisons are like?

She will though
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.