[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> meet our new Speaker of the House of Representatives >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Khadija_Arib_2015.jpg (14KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Khadija_Arib_2015.jpg
14KB, 220x330px
> meet our new Speaker of the House of Representatives
> dual citizen (morocco + netherlands)
> is islamic
> is woman
> the Islamization of our goverment begins, enjoy faggots.
>>
>>61058175

>islamic
>no head scarf
>in politics

ur a retard tho tbqh fmailia
>>
One of you Dutch cucks needs to ante up and make the ultimate sacrifice. I guarantee if you guys started lynching local politicians that supported this shit they'd change their tune real quick.
>>
>>61058175
why is the netherlands so racist against muslims? There should be more muslims in government to help the people of the netherlands learn how to properly respect Islam.
>>
File: molonlabe.jpg (114KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
molonlabe.jpg
114KB, 1800x1200px
>>61058292

Please oh Please. I want to see some French Revolution Type shit. Heads rolling in the street with politicians strung up to light posts
>>
Holy shit dude, she looks exactly like one of the worst retards we have in power over here....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFC2IZe04EY
>>
>>61058218

retard, just because someone doesn't have a headscarf doesn't mean she is not muslim

here name is Khadija Arib, sounds very dutch
>>
>>61058175
>is islamic
do you mean "is muslim"?

i don't know what "is islamic" means
>>
>>61058175
Just cuck my shit up senpai, like there will be a Dutch person in the maroccan parliament. EVER
>>
>>61058175
>online complaining about it
>not doing something to stop it
You know, if you really wanted to, you could just walk in there and light the fire yourself, the rest of the country would join in faster than you could say akbar.
>>
>>61058584
Fuck off Muhammad. Pisslam, mudslime, nobody cares. You're all just a bunch of filthy shitskins
>>
>>61058738
stop flapping those big nigger lips at me, I was just asking a question
>>
>>61058175
Why is NL letting in so many Moroccans? Why is NL letting Moroccans claim welfare from Morocco?
>>
>>61058733

lol like 70% of the people in this shit country are leftist cucks, no point doing anything cause of weak minded shit citizens
>>
>>61058884
>why is NL letting Maroccans claim welfare from Morocco?

Because we're a bunch of idiots? It probably has something to do with the fact we imported a lot of them to do our dirty work.
>>
>>61058584
Paki detected
>>
File: slide_3[1].jpg (43KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_3[1].jpg
43KB, 960x720px
>>61058175
>I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAR
>BUT IN THE END...
>>
>>61059420

but in the end.. we are just cucks
>>
Do something you fools. For the love of God do something besides stand there and take it.
>>
>>61058175
>dual citizen (morocco + netherlands), is islamic

Yeah. U are fucked
>>
I thought you guys were cool.
>>
>>61059083
UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N
>>
YOU FUCKERS HATE MOROCCANS

FUCKING KILL HER YOU FUCKING KEKLORDS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.