[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would the world be like if this happened?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1452841882902s[1].jpg (5KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
1452841882902s[1].jpg
5KB, 250x144px
what would the world be like if this happened?
>>
Peace, values, honor, and true equality
>>
>>61057196
Really small, apparently
>>
Nice thumbnail bro.
>>
>>61057196
It would have 9 really good episodes then one of the biggest bullshit fuck-all endings ever.
I'm saying the recent TV show was shit.
>>
>>61057196
heaven on earth

>>61057440
I liked the ending
>>
>>61057313
zoz
>>
>>61057530
Yeah, sitting on a park bench holding a locket and having an aneurysm which farts yourself into another existence is not my definition of a good ending.
Also why didn't he just bury the goddamn gun, why did he take it to the GUN FACTORY WHERE THEY INSPECT EVERY GUN ON SITE.
>>
File: duck kid.png (146KB, 344x347px) Image search: [Google]
duck kid.png
146KB, 344x347px
>>61057196
>people actually think this would have happened if Germany won the war
I know this is from a fictional book and all, but it doesn't stop people from believing it wouldn't have happened.
>>
Potato famine looks like.
>>
>>61057660
The "farting yourself into another existence" is how the films were explained. They were farted over from another world. It was a necessary reveal.
>>
Wouldn't have happened. But it would be a lot better.
>>
>>61057726
I don't get it, did they fart from our world into the Nazi one then back again at the end? or is there another 3'rd realm to fart from?
Fuck that ending it was so goddamn confusing.
>>
>>61057799
That ancient book, the I Ching that the Japanese minster is always consulting, holds the secrets to all universes. It can be used to tell the future or other weird significant things. Only at the end do you find out it allows teleportation between worlds.

I figured there were probably a few other I Ching readers who found out how that shit works and brought the films over. This is just speculative though.
>>
File: HighCastleAH11.png (556KB, 958x536px) Image search: [Google]
HighCastleAH11.png
556KB, 958x536px
You rang Sir
>>
>>61058300
Are you with me John?
>>
>>61057196
Much shittier. Ignoring the ideological, economic, and political problems inherent in the Third Reich, Germany lacked the manpower or resources to sustain the empire many Germans dreamed of. Pretty much assuming this was even theoretically possible (it wasn't) Germany would be on the verge of perpetual collapse and America would be a war torn shithole as Germany butchers entire towns in reprisals because they lack the manpower to actively occupy the US and can only retaliate. Meanwhile Germany and with it the rest of Europe would be in a perpetual economic depression due to the effects of a perpetual guerrilla war covering pretty much the entire world.

So if Germany was actually able to sustain this empire have fun having your blonde daughter shipped off to Germany to be bred until she is in her mid 40s while your grandsons die fighting Russians, Poles, Czechs, Americans, Frenchmen, Africans, or any number of other groups that would inevitably resist German occupation. Japan has it worse, although it is hard to say much worse since at least most of the lands Japan control were colonies relatively recently and so the Philippines and others would probably give up eventually as long as Japan just fucked off and demanded money and resources.
>>
>>61057196
A better place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.