[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you save Japanese people from declining population?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Hi.

I am a Japanese who is concerning about Japanese populatin.

How do we increase japanese population?

I think we need young work force in order to make a child and for labor force.

so Japan should accept immigrants from the world ^^

It will increase diversity so it make Japanese companies more profitable ^^
>>
You don't.
>>
>>61057037
lol learn english b4 u try and shit post
>>
Why more kids? That's just higher sudoku count
>>
>>61057037
let it decline to a stable level.then have 2-3 kids per family.
>>
>>61057037

Stop fapping to Anime and procreate with superior real Japanese females.
>>
>>61057118
as I told you. I am japanese^^

can't speak english at all desu yo senpai
>>
>>61057037

You're a faggot on a VPN. I don't care though.

Japan should copy Israel. As far as getting couples to have children that is and maybe sterilizing immigrants, not by Jewing everyone you do business with.

Propaganda, free IVF, free childcare. Much cheaper than immigration.
>>
>>61057037
Why is a declining population necessarily bad? Serious question, unless they're going to be extinct anytime soon, there doesn't seem to be much of a problem.
>>
hello... why do you make this post 4 times a day ? ? /
>>
saged
>>
Why do you need to increase the population?
I don't get that declining population meme. In Europe there's already record high unemployment and even worse when it comes to youth unemployment
Also the automation will take away more jobs in the future
>>
>>61057037
ww3
>>
>>61057574
what?
I only make a thread per day
>>
>>61057650
Why do keep making these threads? Kill yourself and stop wasting our time.

saged
>>
>>61057248
This.

We're at a point in history where human labor is becoming pointless for menial tasks.

Mankind will look back at the 90s/00s demand for burger flippers and maids the same way we look back on having 12 kids to bring in the harvest.
>>
>>61057617
Your system just sucks. Even though we accept a lot of immigrants, the unemployment is only at 3%. The problem of Europe is that you cannot assimilate immigrants fast enough, thus they cost you a lot.
>>
>>61057728
>stop wasting our time.
why do you reply to this thread?

>because I am moron

okay. idiot-kun
>>
File: 1418170927593.jpg (115KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1418170927593.jpg
115KB, 736x1104px
>>61057037
Become more religious and less materialistic. Probably the best way to do that is to form some rural religious communities, like the Amish. Not sure if Shinto will do the trick, you might have to push Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYEyv5a_3LM
http://www.scilogs.com/nature-of-faith/may-atheism-succeed-demographically/
>>
File: 8157488844_8f1934cf72_o.jpg (1MB, 1440x954px) Image search: [Google]
8157488844_8f1934cf72_o.jpg
1MB, 1440x954px
>>61057037
huge tax exempts for families with two or more children
an additional day off per week for fathers with two or more children

no matter what happens DON'T subvert to immigration
>>
File: Scan50010.jpg (4MB, 1777x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Scan50010.jpg
4MB, 1777x2500px
>>61057037
With hardcore Netorare
>>
>>61057947
>why do you reply to this thread?
Because I do what I want.

Don't pretend to be Japanese, you fucking burger.

Saged
>>
>>61058062
I don't get all this anti-immagration shit. Of course, it has to be regulated but if the immigrants are integrated fast enough without having the time to form communities, they can be an excellent resource
>>
Why do you keep using the same image for shit posting, by this point you should know everyone knows you are the same shitposter
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.