[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Justin capable of leading our country through this economic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 24

File: DOLLAR.jpg (25KB, 552x254px) Image search: [Google]
DOLLAR.jpg
25KB, 552x254px
Is Justin capable of leading our country through this economic crisis or is Canada done?
>>
>>61056338
>Is Justin capable of leading our country through this economic crisis

no
>>
Yeah by signing it off to the corporations with TPP.
Turning it from a country to a dystopic shithole.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
WTF HAPPENED

I thought you guys were America 2.0

What caused you guys to become so fucking shitty so god damn quickly?! Or am I just ignorant of Canadian economy, and you actually have been shit for a long time
>>
>>61056604
It was a bumpy ride under Conservatives who for the most part managed the balancing act, then we voted in people who thought Greece had good economic policies.
>>
>>61056604
>invest almost solely in oil
>hippies hate oil and cockblock oil deals
>simultaneously oil takes a nose dive
>Trudeau spends more frivolously than a preteen girl with her daddy's credit card on equally retarded shit
>Trudeau more worried about hadjis than his own people

Problems probably started before Trudeau but he sure as shit isn't attempting to fix anything.
>>
>>61056338
>Is Justin capable of leading our country
No.

Kevin O'Leary has a huge mess waiting for his administration.
>>
>>61056368
>Is Justin capable of leading our country
no
>>
>>61056782
Why isn't this in the news? Barely any Americans realize you're all going to shit. In fact a lot of Americans praise you guys, and want our government to be more like yours. It's so fucked
>>
>>61056338
>Is Justin capable of leading our country through this economic crisis or is Canada done?

No.

>Would Steven be capable of leading our country through this economic crisis or is Canada done?

No.

>Would Tom be capable of leading our country through this economic crisis or is Canada done?

No.

We need a really hero to make Canada great again.
>>
>>61056990
harper was the hero we needed but not the one we deserved
>>
File: grs.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
grs.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>61056338
Happens here all the time. We get a conservative government who fix up the books, get the economy ticking over but don't do anything too exciting. The bleeding hearts get restless, thinking these good times mean we are being bastards and need to be more generous with our prosperity. We elect a leftist government who promptly fuck the economy by spending like drunken sailors on feel good programs. People wake up to this usually after one or two terms, and put the adults back in charge.
>>
no, we are fucked
>>
>>61056338
I don't know. When little Jimmi in his drama class had lost his lunch money, Trudeau gave him $5 so he could buy lunch, solving Jimmi's economic crisis.

Based on this I think Trudeau is both qualified for political office and to lead Canada through difficult economic times.

Seriously though, he is an idiot. You had better hope he has a good cabinet/team of advisers. He looks out of his depth making speeches let alone anything involving decision making. The fact that such an abysmal candidate can be elected to become the leader of a major first world economy is probably the most significant failure of democracy since Adolf Hitler legally and democratically installed himself as a dictator.
>>
>>61056782
>le "balanced budget" meme
>le "we will end up like Greece" meme
>>
Lol canadian cucks are finished
>>
>>61056938
>administration
>Canada

You've been hanging around too long on /pol/.
>>
I thought he was going to help. But he's just pissing money down the drain
>>
>>61056338
You're a resource based economy, it goes down with China's, China's economy goes down with world market demand. I don't think le weedman can do anything about that.
>>
>>61056887
You forgot about the part where Russia invades Ukraine and oil prices drop to hurt Russia, and us. Fucking Obama.
>>
When are you guys getting your weed?
>>
>>61056338
Hmmm, I think the only reasonable thing to do is import tens of thousands of muslims that will live on welfare.
>>
File: gerald_butts_nose_knows.jpg (242KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gerald_butts_nose_knows.jpg
242KB, 681x1024px
>>61056338
No, we're fucked. He is a globalist pawn who was put in power for a reason...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw

Reminder Canada is ready to go full hyper-inflation mode - The plastic rainbow funny money printing has been outsourced to a German company, the same company that did the billion-dollar hyper-inflated bill printing for Zimbabwe:

>"The firm is the world's second largest supplier of banknotes, with annual revenues of $2.45 billion. They have over 8,000 employees, and some 50 subsidiaries and joint ventures around the world.[5] The company operates printing facilities in Germany (Munich and Leipzig), as well as Ottawa, Canada"

>"Giesecke & Devrient have a history of doing business with Rhodesia and its successor state Zimbabwe going back to 1965, and they have been supplying paper for banknotes to the government of Zimbabwe throughout the hyperinflation in Zimbabwe."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giesecke_%26_Devrient

Also, Mr. Trudeaus main advisor Gerald 'Gerry' Butts is a Bilderberg Attendee.

>He was a Bilderberg attendee.

>Reisman is listed as a member of the steering committee of the Bilderberg Group, a controversial group of influential business and government leaders who meet annually behind closed doors under a media blackout to discuss world issues.

Reisman has been a delegate for several years at the annual conference of the Bilderbergs. In Istanbul, Turkey, 31 May - 3 June 2007 she was in the company of other notable Canadians: Jason Kenney, Member of Parliament; and Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario. "
>Gerald Butts, Principal Secretary in the Office of the Premier of Ontario

He helped McGuinty & Wynne destroy Ontario... Now he is the main right hand man for Trudeau.

Shits about to get fucked yo.
>>
>>61058007
Who the hell knows
>>
File: top lads.jpg (78KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
top lads.jpg
78KB, 940x627px
Hang in there m8s.
>>
File: faggot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>61058036
Clearly this is the best course of action.

They have gross understated the true cost, a classic Liberal move.

>25,000 'refugees' has now become 50,000 ala Merkel-style
The estimated cost was $1.2BILLION for the 25,000.... ($200million a year....)

>http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1323355-cost-of-canada%E2%80%99s-syrian-refugee-plan-pegged-at-1.2b-over-six-years

Mark my words, the cost will be well over $100BILLION - How do I know this? Well, just look at the Liberal Parties past initiatives...

eg: The "Long Gun Registry" (LGR)

>It was introduced by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Jean Chrétien in 1993 and implemented by successive Justice Ministers Allan Rock and Anne McLellan.

The net annual operating cost of the program, was originally estimated to be $2 million.

>In February 2004, documents obtained by Zone Libre of Télévision de Radio-Canada suggested that the gun registry has cost around $2 billion so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry

They underestimated the cost by 100 times.

(Should have cost $22 million over 11 years, instead cost $2 billion)

So if it's anything like that with these "refugees" we're sending text messages to via cell-phone to get them here... That $1.2BILLION will end up being over $100BILLION. (not to mention that $1.2 estimate is only for 25,000, not the 50,000 that is the new number for 2016)

For example, they are already on schedule to spend $80million just on their hotel bills from December to March....

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/government-hotel-bill-for-refugees-expected-to-near-80-million-by-march

>..."$15 per person for breakfast, $16 for lunch and $30 for dinner"
>>
>>61057683
You're irrelevant.
>>
>>61058141
Miss you, Harper.
>>
File: WTrudeauF.gif (1MB, 579x400px) Image search: [Google]
WTrudeauF.gif
1MB, 579x400px
>>61058141
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG0WcjGHkEw

We both got fucked m8, video related
>>
>>61056338
It's over, Canada is finished.

I would call it a failed state but it is more of a protectorate than a sovereign nation.
>>
>>61056338
Why the inflation?

What's that faggot doing??
>>
>>61056338
if Canda can bring in more muslims to stimulate the economy canada should be fine in a year or so.
>>
>>61056963
>Is Justin capable
no
>>
>>61056938
C'mon, be real. Is that really going to happen?
C'moooooon
>>
>>61058235
pls annex soon
>>
File: hfw_praying_to_allah.gif (711KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
hfw_praying_to_allah.gif
711KB, 600x411px
>>61058282
>25,000 'refugees' has now become 50,000 ala Merkel-style
The estimated cost was $1.2BILLION for the 25,000.... ($200million a year....)

>http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1323355-cost-of-canada%E2%80%99s-syrian-refugee-plan-pegged-at-1.2b-over-six-years

Mark my words, the cost will be well over $100BILLION - How do I know this? Well, just look at the Liberal Parties past initiatives...

eg: The "Long Gun Registry" (LGR)

>It was introduced by the Liberal government of Prime Minister Jean Chrétien in 1993 and implemented by successive Justice Ministers Allan Rock and Anne McLellan.

The net annual operating cost of the program, was originally estimated to be $2 million.

>In February 2004, documents obtained by Zone Libre of Télévision de Radio-Canada suggested that the gun registry has cost around $2 billion so far.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Firearms_Registry

They underestimated the cost by 100 times.

(Should have cost $22 million over 11 years, instead cost $2 billion)

So if it's anything like that with these "refugees" we're sending text messages to via cell-phone to get them here... That $1.2BILLION will end up being over $100BILLION. (not to mention that $1.2 estimate is only for 25,000, not the 50,000 that is the new number for 2016)

For example, they are already on schedule to spend $80million just on their hotel bills from December to March....

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/government-hotel-bill-for-refugees-expected-to-near-80-million-by-march

>..."$15 per person for breakfast, $16 for lunch and $30 for dinner"
>>
>>61056887
Fortunately Trudeau isn't against oil, and frankly stimulus isn't a bad idea.

What's fucked is wasting time on a bunch of rapefugees when the economy is what's important.

If he sign's the TPP he's a traitor, literally. That document allows unlimited Mexicans to come up here with their spouse and stay indefinitely. We will be Mexico north. That document was forged to create a North American Union, it is treason, and I hope CSIS is handling it appropriately.

That document cannot become law in Canada, or this nation ceases to be a nation.
>>
File: fidel_castro_trudeau.jpg (20KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
fidel_castro_trudeau.jpg
20KB, 300x376px
>>61058411
>>
Kevin O'Leary is like the image of evil.

He constantly talks about money money money....etc. He has no problem screwing people over if he can get away with it, and come off as a total asshole.

Trudeau would have to make an awfully big mess of things for someone like him to win
>>
File: 1442233342303.png (2MB, 1095x789px) Image search: [Google]
1442233342303.png
2MB, 1095x789px
>>61058198
>>
>>61057934
You honestly believed he was gonna help? Really? His whole fucking platform was DUDE WEED LMAO and it's 2015 come on guys. He's a fucking moron and your country voting him in only reaffirms my belief that your country is full of narcissistic superiority complex syrup niggers. Enjoy making fun of Americans while your economy tanks and Ahmed rapes your little girls.
>>
File: 1445312789034.png (436KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445312789034.png
436KB, 500x640px
>>61058464
Stay strong Aussiebro, we're in for one hell of a ride
>>
File: trudeaus_legacy.jpg (1MB, 2994x831px) Image search: [Google]
trudeaus_legacy.jpg
1MB, 2994x831px
>>61057934
dude lmao
>>
>>61058463
He's pro outsourcing to China, he's another globalist traitor.

His businesses unlike Trump's are absolute shit as well. Trump isn't just a brand, it's quality.
>>
>>61058510
You elected a nigger president with the middle name Hussein who went to a madrasa.

Glass houses.

You didn't always have based Trump.
>>
File: oil-price-gif.gif (907KB, 820x1094px) Image search: [Google]
oil-price-gif.gif
907KB, 820x1094px
we done
>>
>>61058680
I concede. You're right. Canada can still make up for it if Trudeau gets booted out next time a vote comes around, but I can't see that happening. He's already filling your country with a new liberal majority.
>>
File: hfw_praising_allah.jpg (57KB, 1056x564px) Image search: [Google]
hfw_praising_allah.jpg
57KB, 1056x564px
>>61058680
The similarities are uncanny. Harper was our Bush Jr. & Turdeau is our Obama.
>>
>>61058744
he's changing the entire electoral system so instead of first past the post it's going to be ranked ballot ensuring there will be a liberal majority FOREVER
>>
File: importing_voters.jpg (153KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
importing_voters.jpg
153KB, 960x960px
>>61058744
> if Trudeau gets booted out next time a vote comes around, but I can't see that happening. He's already filling your country with a new liberal majority

We're fucked. Between that, and all the dumb women and limp wristed weak effminate men here, it's ogre
>>
>justin trudeau in power for 2 months
>already blaming him for all of canada's problems

are you guys literally retarded?

oh wait, it's /pol/
>>
>>61058767

Canada has always been 10-15 years behind the US culturally and socially
>>
>>61058767
>uncanny
it's normal. we live in their shadow. we wannabes.
>>
>>61058744
I'm reasonably certain he has some of the "bureaucracy" telling him exactly what he's allowed to do in that regard. I don't buy it for a second they weren't able to get more than 10k refugees who even wanted to come.

I can only hope our shadow government actually gives a fuck about this country in the meantime. His pandering is the pinnacle of cuckoldery.

Unfortunately there is no nationalist on the horizon to pull us out of this, then again there wasn't in the US a year ago either.

Maybe we were just due for our Obama. Harper was basically our Bush. Hopefully we can get rid of our Obama in one term or even less (a not unlikely event in a parliament
>>
File: 1421222747372.jpg (51KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
1421222747372.jpg
51KB, 400x517px
>>61058141
He truly was the lesser of the three evils.
>>
>>61058826
It looked that way but it really isn't the case, that only assume the liberal party hasn't complete fucked up. For example, the Cons still would have won by a landslide after Martin.

Canadians by and large arent' retarded. The polls showed 82% of Canadians against the Niqab, and more than 60% against refugees period (that number has likely gone up but they'll never tell us).

I swear if I had the money I spend it on polls to show just how NOT cucked this country really is. It's only a few cities that have gone down the toilet.
>>
>>61058767
Lol, I hadn't read this and said the exact same thing, yep exactly. Bush and Harper were both globalist conservatives, Obama and Trudeau, globalist leftists.

We need a Trump. But America needs to choose him first.
>>
>>61058411
>keknada
>nation
>>
seriously, im not even saying trudeau will be good, but can you guys at least wait a couple of fucking years before deeming him to be horrible? just because his party is "liberal" doesn't mean he's going to be fucking horrible. is this what canada has become? a bunch of defeatists who give up before practically anything has even fucking happened? jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>61058411
It's literally like something out of a dystopian science fiction novel.
>>
>>61057973
But it's all in the name of democracy and justice...
>>
>>61059099
The refugee shit was really, really insulting. At a time when the economy is in the toilet and we have homeless freezing in the streets he wants to bring Muslims in the country as refugees are massacring Parisians.

Just complete tone deafness, it doesn't bode well.

He hasn't signed the TPP yet, so it's not over.
>>
>>61058296
>Justin
no
>>
>>61058330
Let me have some semblance of hope for this country for gosh sakes.
>>
File: turdeau_commie.jpg (656KB, 1858x831px) Image search: [Google]
turdeau_commie.jpg
656KB, 1858x831px
>>61059099
>but can you guys at least wait a couple of fucking years before deeming him to be horrible? just because his party is "liberal" doesn't mean he's going to be fucking horrible

I have a crystal ball into the future...

>Wants to allow gay mens blood for collection, despite 63% of HIV in Canada being transmitted by gay men
http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/canadian-young-liberals-want-end-gay-blood-donation-ban290914/

>Wants to let Mexicans come here without any visa requirements
http://www.therecord.com/news-story/5930697-trudeau-says-will-remove-visas-for-mexicans/

>Kicking out military from their own bases to make space for refugees
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/troops-clearing-space-at-cfb-kingston-for-syrian-refugees-1.2670111

>One of his main advisers (Wynne) is responsible for defrauding citizens of over $37 BILLION
http://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2015/12/02/ontario-consumers-likely-paying-billions-extra-for-hydro-one-decisions-auditor-general.html

>Wants to implement a 'carbon tax credit' scheme that will cost citizens BILLIONS
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/the-price-of-paris-canada-sends-more-than-300-delegates-to-climate-talks-1.2686239

>Want's to spend BILLIONS of tax dollars on importing 'refugees'
http://thechronicleherald.ca/canada/1323355-cost-of-canada%E2%80%99s-syrian-refugee-plan-pegged-at-1.2b-over-six-years

>Sent over 300people to Paris Climate Summit, more than the USA, UK, and Australia combined - Where they gave away billions to 3rd world countries for "green energy"
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/the-price-of-paris-canada-sends-more-than-300-delegates-to-climate-talks-1.2686239

"According to figures provided to CTV, the federal government has budgeted more than $650,000 for the Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC) delegation alone.

In addition, an estimated $121,500 will been provided to other Canadian delegates"

>Reminder the deficit for 2015 is already up to $10BILLION
>>
>>61059129
It's straight out of Deus Ex and that is not even slightly an exaggeration.
>>
>>61059200
I can tell you I sincerely did until the refugee debacle. I still hold out a modicum of it until the TPP is signed or gods willing, scrapped.
>>
>>61059210
Calm your tits bro, no need to worry
>>
File: diversity_is_strength.jpg (25KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
diversity_is_strength.jpg
25KB, 545x365px
>>61059248
>I still hold out a modicum of it until the TPP is signed or gods willing, scrapped

Sadly I already know how that's going to turn out....
>>
>>61059210
nice hair though
>>
File: JUSTin_truedope_420.jpg (77KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTin_truedope_420.jpg
77KB, 420x420px
>>61059342
>What type of nation you want?

JUST
>>
>>61058198
He didn't really predict anything, Malcolm's push for leadership had been obvious since he got kicked out of the position.
>>
WE'RE GONNA BUILD A WALL

AND MAKE CANADA PAY FOR IT.
>>
http://www.bnn.ca/News/2015/12/16/Truedau-says-weak-Canada-dollar-brings-challenges.aspx

>While Trudeau stressed the independence of the Bank of Canada in setting monetary policy, BMO Chief Economist Doug Porter said the prime minister was probably recognizing the fact that there are winners and losers from a weaker currency.

>"He doesn’t want to fuel the fire by sounding like they are openly welcoming a lower currency," Porter said.

Bank of Canada is owned by the globalists. They're coming after our money. Maybe the next government will start issuing the mark.
>>
>>61058198
I'm now sad.
>>
File: 1412938396818.jpg (50KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1412938396818.jpg
50KB, 306x306px
>>61059543
Just annex when Trump gets elected, dgaf anymore
>>
>>61059611
The ironic thing is oil corporations is one of the bigger groups who benefits from tanking CAD, while the average justin-voting pothead SJW kek is the biggest loser in this whole CAD devaluation story.
>>
>>61059248
There's like a 99% chance TPP will be signed.
Only people in the pockets of the globalists ever get elected in Canada and the USA.
>>
>>61059815
>annex

No.

Your problems are your own
>>
>>61059210
Canadians Panic As Food Prices Soar On Collapsing Currency
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-13/canadians-panic-food-prices-soar-collapsing-currency
>>
China's stock market collapsing. The DOW on a downward trend. The Canadian dollar suffering.

Hmmm I wonder what it could mean? It's almost like the Fed raised interest rates or something.

INCOMING BUBBLE BURSTING
>>
>>61058411
Trudeau wants to remove the visa requirements for Mexicans entering Canada.
>>
>>61060027
pls be fake
>>
>>61059830
So another "left" wing government that makes a lot of noise about being for the people but runs the economy for corps and allows mass immigration.

It's a joke.
>>
>>61059988
Sounds like it's time for a New World Order.
>>
>>61058349
50,000 is misleading.
Even calling them families is misleading.

Families is a bit misleading.

Under the Immigration and Refugee protection Act a refugee aged at least 18 years old may sponsor:
>spouse, partner or conjugal partner over 16
>parents
>grandparents
>dependant child of the sponsor
>child intended to be adopted
>orphaned brothers, sisters, nieces or grandchildren under 18 who are unmarried or not living in a common-law relationship
A dependant may be over 18 if "disabled". Keep in mind that is a very blanket term.

So actually we are getting far more than 50,000 refugees because of how we do family reunification. And it will be an absolute nightmare to vet as we have no real way to confirm or deny relationships/disabilities etc.

So yes, we are getting tons of 20 year old guys.
>>
>>61060073
nope :'(
>>
File: turdeaus_women_hijab.gif (231KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
turdeaus_women_hijab.gif
231KB, 700x674px
>>61060172
Pertinent point raised buddy. I will include in my future info dumps.
>>
>>61060098
Its worse than that.

Trudeau is prepping to repeal:
>C-377 = forces unions to have open books/show how they spend money
>C-525 = gives workers the right to secret ballot to certify or decertify a union
>First Nations Financial Accountability Act = which forces first nations band councils/reserves to have open books and show band members/the public how federal/provincial money is spent

So basically he's fucking the union workers over, setting up easy corruption paths and repealing the only thing that stops native chiefs from hoarding the money for their family (which we have found they do in the past).
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO! IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR!
>>
>>61058349
For those who care:

>Refugees get $61 per day for food
>This is $854 every 2 weeks for food alone
>Minimum wage in BC is $10.45 per hour
>If you work full time (30 hours) for 2 weeks you only get $627
>Refugee gets $197 more than a minimum wage full time worker gets in gross pay
>federal income tax rate is 15%
>provincial income tax rate for that paygrade is 5.06%
>so the worker loses another ~$135
>realistically that min wage full time worker is only getting $521 per two weeks out of which food/clothes/transport/rent etc. all must come out of
>refugee gets $333 more than their entire income for food alone
>refugee has housing covered

Its pretty retarded. The amount they get for food alone is roughly the same as a worker would make if they worked 30 hours a week at $18 an hour (which nets $858 per two weeks after taxes for food/clothes/rent etc.).
>>
File: 1452235980665.jpg (141KB, 711x407px) Image search: [Google]
1452235980665.jpg
141KB, 711x407px
Canada, like Russia, Venezuela, and other similar energy giants has been relying on oil being stable to sustain their economy. They've essentially built their entire economies on the premise that they can rely on the world's oil cartels' price-fixing schemes being around to prop them up forever. Any idiot can tell you that oil has always had tons of R&D funding, and it's been a rapidly-changing industry ever since Rockefeller.
If Canada had ever had competent leadership at any point in its history, they would have diversified their economy away from oil. It was always going to end. Their current crisis is the inevitable result of compound stupidity. Trudeau was just the moron in charge when it all came tumbling down.
>>
>>61057064
We have a bingo
>>
the gay means blood collection thing isn't really a good point, for the simple reason that blood is extremely easily screenable for HIV, and they already screen all blood for HIV. If for some reason they aren't screening blood for HIV, they are fucking retarded. The reality is, it's incredibly wrong to have a test on your sexuality to see if you're /allowed/ to do something. Aside from that one point, I have varying opinions.

People coming here without Visas is outrageous. In an ideal, amazing society, you wouldn't need visas, but not today, just no way. You need to properly screen people. In terms of refugees, I think it is important to take in refugees during war time. It could be us who, at some time, are refugees. Many great people have been refugees, many of our canadian ancestors have been refugees. The important thing is that they are screened properly and also dealt with with extra scrutiny. I'm not sure what to do if you feel they can't be screened properly--it's really a lot harder than just leave them there to die, you can never screen anyone 100%, but refugees in general can't just be completely denied.

Treating refugees as better than canadian citizens though, that's an issue. You can't sacrifice canadians for refugees, that's retarded.

I like a lot of Trudeau's policy ideas, but I feel like the left, including Trudeau, Bernie, and whomever else, have gotten way too caught up in pandering to the regressive section of their base, which is an absolute mess, and it disgusts me that they alter political parties to such an extent. I wish they could all fuck off, I fucking hate all of them and they are destroying liberalism and what it's supposed to be. Liberalism has always been about equality and freedom, not fucking oh oh someone without a penis is playing a trans person!!!1111 this is a travesty!!!! what about serious fucking issues like isis beheading and raping people around the world? shut the fuck up with that.
>>
>>61056338

>we are going to attempt to control the market because it is the current year and that is what is fair and equal.
>>
>>61060739
that was meant for >>61059210
>>
>>61056338
>Is the guy who caused the economic crisis within a month of taking office capable of leading our country through this economic crisis (that he caused)?

No. Enjoy, you brought it upon yourselves.
>>
>>61059859
Ameribro please. Whatever happened to manifest destiny?
>>
>>61060847
the economy was like this before he got in, my man, people are just worried he will make it worse. he hasnt even really done that much yet, just a bunch of "ideas"
>>
>>61060914
He hasnt done anything, nor can he, hes gonna be a lame duck, except for shitskins which he'll sell us out for
>>
>>61060914
His talking about ruining your country has cost your country a SHITTON in foreign investment. Everyone is getting out while they can.

Enjoy buying American products at twice what they used to cost.
>>
>>61060349
>>First Nations Financial Accountability Act = which forces first nations band councils/reserves to have open books and show band members/the public how federal/provincial money is spent

Are you fucking KIDDING ME!?
>>
>>61060399
Well memed..
>>
>>61058146
why the fuck are they giving them so much money for food
>>
>>61058152
>You're irrelevant.

That's cute coming from a Canadian. Projecting much?
>>
>>61060864
I support annexing Canada. You'd turn into five or so states. At 35 million people that's very generous. Quebec would get its own state I'm sure.
>>
>>61061166
Now you have an idea how it feels to be Swedish on /pol/
>>
>>61060864
We don't want the shitty clay.
>>
>>61061219
To be honest, you *should* be doing something about all the Muslims stealing your homeland and raping your women, and their liberal lefty enablers.

I will refrain from calling you a cuck. It must be hard over there.
>>
>>61058411
Hang on.
The oil prices dropping may have been planned to force countries to sign the TPP and the TIPP.
>>
>>61061344
To be honest, you *should* be doing something about all the Muslims stealing your homeland and raping your women, and their liberal lefty enablers.
I will refrain from calling you a cuck. It must be hard over there.
>>
>>61060739
The gay blood thing is actually a lot more in depth than you might think.

Blood isn't tested before donation. Its tested after its been put into a batch and is tested that way. Typically an individual donation is about a pint. And they test in multiple gallons. So a single spoiled donation wastes tons of blood.

But it gets worse, There is a period between being infected with HIV and when it shows up positive on HIV tests, so it can squeak by.

There is also the chance of false readings due to malfunctions in testing equipment/procedure.

Never mind that the CDC's studies show 20% of gay men as HIV positive with as many as half unaware.

Hell, previously they weren't even banned. It was a deferral period of 5 years from last MSM activity since 2013.

This is literally a case of increasing risk in magnitudes, wasting time, wasting money, and generally creating potential for logistical nightmares to appease all of maybe 5% of the population (of which most will not donate) and stroke one's ego.
>>
>>61058141
We didn't even know we were living in such a based time. Imagine Harper, Abbot, Trump and Farage leading the anglosphere. God. Even thinking about it is like reading DBZ fanfiction where Gohan lives up to his potential instead of being a pussyfaggot.
>>
>>61061144
Nope. He is setting to repeal ALL legislation unilaterally imposed by the Harper government. the First Nations Financial Accountability Act is simply one example.

He's also:
>lifting the 2% cap on federal spending on First Nation's programs
>starting another inquiry into missing or murdered indigenous women
>making "significant investments" into First Nation's education
>implementing ALL 94 recommendations from the Truth and Reconciliation Commission starting with the UN declaration of rights of Indigenous Peoples

Trudeau is really scratching the native's backs. And its mainly gonna be the chiefs/band councils who benefit.
>>
>>61062165
>People wonder why investors are getting the fuck out of Canada and your currency is tanking
>>
>>61062032
>imagine Harper signing the TPP instead of the Libcucks
Oh joy.
>>
>>61061750
To be fair, the actual reason HIV is so easily transmitted between men is receiving anal sex is the easiest way to get HIV, followed by receiving vaginal sex and than a MASSIVE power gap before giving anal sex and giving vaginal sex. So someone who is a "pitcher" actually has less of a chance than a woman to receive HIV from an HIV infected partner, and not only is it less, but it's actually extremely small. Receiving anal sex is easily the most likely way to get it by an extremely wide margin, however. If you want to at least be non discriminatory, what it should be, is if you /received/ anal sex in the last 5 years.. yadda yadda yadda, that would be the best way I'd imagine. I still don't agree with it in principle but it's a better idea than just banning gay sex partners.
>>
So when can I go across the Gordie Howe Bridge and have sex with some Canadian sluts for a sandwich?
>>
>>61062634
The reason its so prevalent is that gays have many, many more sexual partners throughout their lives than regular people do.

In short, homosexuals are deviants that have sex with dozens or hundreds of partners. If they had the average of around half a dozen, you wouldn't see AIDS so prevalent in the community.
>>
>>61062165
He just wants to use them to launder taxpayer money for his pals
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.