[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>While on WNYC’s "Studio 360" show, “The Revenant”

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1451461803644.jpg (32KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
1451461803644.jpg
32KB, 640x410px
>While on WNYC’s "Studio 360" show, “The Revenant” director Alejandro González Iñárritu, who's of Mexican descent, gave his thoughts about Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump and the comments he’s made about Mexicans coming into the United States.
The director said he "pities" Trump more than anything.

>“To be so rich and so bitter... It’s a poor man whose only possession is money, and that’s the lesson we all have to learn,” Iñárritu said.

TRUMP IS FINISHED!
>>
TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN STUMPED
>>
dude, who the fuck cares about what iñarritu said. The jews pulling the strings in hollywood surely told him to say that (...you don't say what we tell you to, then you're gonna ge fucked up). Seriously though, Trump and the rest of americans have the right to be mad as fuck about mexicans (though many of them come from centroamerica and not from Mexico, i've heared those fuckers say "we're mexicans" to not have to walk all the fucking way from centroamerica to US again). I, as mexican, feel disgusted when i see all that people, that are those who breed like there was no fucking tomorrow despite seeing that they live in literally in the shit, saying: i'll go to US (man, they already hate us, and with more of you there... damn). so let trump fuck them up, and if deported, the criminals will get rid of them in no time
>>
>Mexican intellectuals
>>
>>61055798
Inaritu used his Oscar acceptance speech for Birdman to complain about Mexico's failure as a state, which largely results from Mexico's inability to control its borders and the aloofness of its political class.
>>
>>61055798
what that fuck does my fellow spic even know, stick to directing movies.
>>
>>61055798
>be white mexican like this guy or jorge ramos
>"hurr trump es el maricon, illegal immigration is a right!"

Why are so many mexicans trying to make me despise them whereas before I only despised the illegals? Tell me mexico, what do you gain from earning the hatred of Americans by trying to prevent us from deporting these people?
>>
what's with this bullshit idea that enforcing our border and immigration laws makes someone grrrr so mad? there's absolutely nothing wrong with caring about your fucking people and laws. why do liberals hate america?
>>
>>61059088
check your privilige pls
>>
>>61058757
Is it their fault Mexico is shit or that PRI cartel runs the country for 80 years and sustains the cycle of poverty and corruption?

People lose faith and lose their minds when they live in dysfunctional societies.
>>
>>61059088
It was the rapist comment.
Trump literally said nothing wrong though . Mexicans are alcohol violent pedophiles.
>>
File: 1452480612789.png (256KB, 273x354px) Image search: [Google]
1452480612789.png
256KB, 273x354px
ITT: Muslims and Spics having an autistic circlejerk about the political equivalent of Lady Gaga
>>
>>61059075
They have a choice between improving themselves or distracting themselves.
>>
Quick story:
>on business trip to Mexico City
>bored as shit, watching the beaner version of Price is Right on tv.
>beanerina wins the showcase prize: an electric water heater.
>that look when she's trying to figure out
>how she's going to paint it black and get it on the roof.
>>
>>61055798
>trump is bitter
What reality is he watching?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.