[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the west has fallen: what kind of pussy, emasculated cuc

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 13

File: turkey1.jpg (84KB, 634x716px) Image search: [Google]
turkey1.jpg
84KB, 634x716px
How the west has fallen: what kind of pussy, emasculated cuck needs an "emotional support turkey" and why are people stupid enough to go along with this madness? Let the fucking turkey have a seat on the plane, and hell will soon follow.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2016/01/14/turkey-ruffles-feathers-about-emotional-support-animals-on-flights/
>>
>>61055183
its actually just a loophole for people to get pets past airport security
>>
I'll have you know that my emotional support G3A3 is just as much entitled to a seat as you. I have taken it all over the world where it has helped me feel emotionally supported in the stressful environment of post-9/11 airports.
>>
>>61055347
there are emotional support certificate sellers online where you all you need to do is upload a picture of your pet and they send you a pretty official looking card
google "how to get my pet registered as an emotional support animal"
>>
fucking lazy species of bird
>>
Another back-asswards story from /pol/. The passenger is the support being for this turkey. Turkeys are people too, senpai desu senpai. Getting that fowl airborne is a humane move that helps the bird deal with issues faced by the the flight challenged.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 900x568px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 900x568px
I want to bring my emotional support Glock 19 Gen 3 whereever I go. And maybe a ferret too?
>>
now can I bring my falcon into the cinéma?
>>
>>61055183

Sweet god. Cartels already smuggle drugs in their dogs.

Not much of a stretch that ISIS would start putting emotional support turkeys on planes with fucking bombs in them.
>>
File: Avatar.jpg (25KB, 350x461px) Image search: [Google]
25KB, 350x461px
My uncle runs a resort. He told me that stuff like this (abusing the system) has become a massive issue in the past 4-5 years.

Some histrionic middle aged menopausal cunt will get some quack doctor to write her a note saying she needs a support animal for her panic attacks/depression/blood pressure, and then she'll bring some shitty little yapper dog with her that tears the fuck out of the furniture.

He cannot legally turn her away thanks to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It's considered illegal discrimination and the company will get a massive fine. He's also not allowed to confront her about any damages (can't remember if that one's law or just company policy).

So you know what he does? He keeps three rooms at the resort set aside for these cunts, and he never has any of the damage repaired and puts them on the bare minimum cleaning schedule. Just enough cleaning so that the city doesn't shut them down.

These faggots come in, gleefully present their doctor's notes (they don't have to let them know beforehand) and then they get led to a room with chewed up chairs and stained floors.

I love my uncle.
>>
>>61057101
>Not much of a stretch that ISIS would start putting emotional support turkeys on planes with fucking bombs in them.
That's actually a real possibility. The TSA retards aren't going to run a fucking turkey through their irradiation naked scanners, and even if they are into bestiality (likely) they won't detect a gobbler with a gizzard packed with C4 by molesting the turkey.
>>
>>61055183
That's hilarious. What's the problem here?
>>
>>61056902
in germany even flick shacks without showers allow falcons
>>
>>61057579
Emotional support animals are the biggest load of bullshit. Its an excuse to bring your special snowflake pet with you wherever you want. Are you seriously telling me a dog couldn't fulfill the emotional role of a turkey?
>>
Are there actually legitimate therapy animals for people above the age of 18?
I can see the reasoning for a kid with a severe illness having a therapy dog for instance, but not this.
>>
>>61057721
wait. in germany, their theatres DON'T have showers? wtf I thought they were first world
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 640x400px
>>61055183

can you bring a flock of birds as emotional support? like thousands of swallows
>>
>>61058075
like i said, only in flick shacks. film temples and up still have them
>>
oops, i meant movie halls. sorry i just got up
>>
>>61058107
oh, my mistake. they sell crab legs at their flick shacks though, right?
>>
>>61058162
understood
>>
File: 1452469236480.jpg (23KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1452469236480.jpg
23KB, 320x320px
>>61055183

Shit, I'd do that just for laughs

>is that a fucking live turkey, sir
yes, it's my emotional support animal. You can't take it away or I'll sue
>jesus fucking christ get to your seat

I would laugh the whole flight
>>
>>61058264
Fuck that, get a bear instead.
Emotional support bear.
>>
>>61058339
>Not emotional support Hippopotamus.
>>
A wolverine would be fun.
>>
I'm still laughing at "emotional support turkey", sounds like another name for autism.

Also that turkey "fuck how did I get here help".
>>
>>61055183
i need an a support challenger 2 itl support me in the effort too remove shitskins from my country whilst making me slightly happier
>>
>>61055541
underrate post
>>
>>61057365
lol nice
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png (105KB, 283x302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mxqgktobEj1rxrn8b.png
105KB, 283x302px
>>61055183
>2016
>still no snakes on my plane
>mfw
>>
>>61058754

I want an "emotional support autist" - who squeezes in between the seats and stares at the tops of passengers' heads and imitates the sound of the jet engines while he's supporting me
>>
>>61055666

I need to start selling these
>>
Work in Hotels. Can confirm ESA animals are the biggest crock of shit. The ADA was already the jumpoff point for special snowflake syndrome and provides nothing but legal backing for ridiculous fucking lawsuits.

>muh accessible showers because I'm too fucking fat
>muh ramps for power scootan
>muh graded parking spaces fo dem lift vans

We need to remodel constantly to stay compliant because every dickweed who wants a free room can file a claim no matter how ridiculous and we either comp his stay or risk taking it to court.

ESA animals are the worst. We legally cannot refuse them, ask for paperwork, there is no certification process or registry. So like the above poster said, maryanne menopause can waltz into our property, pay no pet deposit, and not be charged for damages when fido chews up the furniture.

All this is turn raises costs for the consumer. Dont get it confused. Seeing eye dogs, helper dogs trained to grab/flick lights/generally assist their owner, and other TRAINED animals that provide NECESSARY services to guests with legitimate handicaps, we love them! Quiet, well behaved, and the owners usually hate ESA as much as us employees do because the public lumps the two categories together.

But ESA is just a loophole so some prissy fuckhead can bring their favorite living accessory on vacation and maybe luck up into a free room
>>
File: 1451960341067.jpg (20KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1451960341067.jpg
20KB, 211x246px
>>61055183

hahahaha what
>>
>>61055183

I bet the turkey owner was Australian
>>
>emotional support anthrax
>>
>>61058972
There's a pretty big difference between a well-trained helper dog and a fucking turkey. Only idiots would lump them together.
>>
File: niedzwiedz-wojtek-ii.jpg (29KB, 340x267px) Image search: [Google]
niedzwiedz-wojtek-ii.jpg
29KB, 340x267px
>>61058339
We had one in our army during ww2 :^)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wojtek_(bear)
>>
>>61055183
My wife tried to bring her bf and children but they weren't allowed on the plane. Qantas is racist toward emus.
>>
>>61059112

that bear was pretty badass
>>
File: MOD_UK_45148188.jpg (687KB, 3611x2848px) Image search: [Google]
MOD_UK_45148188.jpg
687KB, 3611x2848px
>>61059112
The only non-degenerate army animal is a penguin.
>>
>>61059094
This is the American general public we're talking about here...
>>
The article said that pigs are covered under 'emotional support animals.' How about a plane ride to Mecca?
>>
>>61059198
Why the fuck did the brits give a penguin a medal?
>>
>>61059073

it's a microorganism / bacterial - so I guess, technically, it's alive and therefor eligible as a pet

that's a good loophole, anon - considering turkeys can just as easily spread H1N1
>>
>>61059347
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/7562773.stm
>>
>>61059198

dolphins, dogs, and horses are also non degenerate military animals
>>
>>61059347
Are you talking shit about mah boi Colonel-in-Chief Sir Nils Olav?
He has been knighted, use his proper titles pleb.
>>
>>61057365
>These faggots come in, gleefully present their doctor's notes (they don't have to let them know beforehand) and then they get led to a room with chewed up chairs and stained floors.
>I love my uncle.

Your uncle is a smart man
>>
>>61055183
I actually think thats funny so I dont care

along with transgenders and whatnot
they're just pushing society into a highly exploitable hodgepodge of nonsense that horrible amoral people like me can easily take advantage of
>>
File: 1440979165895.jpg (93KB, 599x763px) Image search: [Google]
1440979165895.jpg
93KB, 599x763px
>>61058059
Therapy dogs got big in the US because of combat veterans.

Dogs were specially trained to pick up distress in the handler and would then vie for attention so that the handler would pay attention to the dog instead of whatever situation was distressing them.

not a bad idea, helped some people but opened the floodgates to special snowflake pets for special snowflake people.
>>
>>61060155
>Impling 90% of the people claiming PTSD aren't special snowflakes.
>>
>>61060469

This DESU.

I know a guy with genuine PTSD, and it makes him a scary bastard. He will be fine one no.any and then a hunter a half mile away shoots a deer and like you flipped a switch he has tackled you to the ground, dragged you under the picnic table, and is barking orders for someone to find that fucking sniper.

After spending one weekend with him I just can't take most PTSD claims seriously.
>>
>>61060469
>>61061062

I'm not saying any of your statement are untrue, but the veterans were definitely a factor in the explosion (pun intended) and certainly relevant to>>61058059 question

I too have seen plenty of milfags use "PTSD" as a blanket excuse for their shitty immature behaviors, but in the early-mid days of the war on terror, a lot vets were good people who were just horribly scarred by what they had been through.
When Cpl Jones' jimmies got russled, his dog would start nudging him, poking him, whining, or otherwise demand his attention. So he would love on his dog instead of flipping his shit.

tl;dr DOGS ARE AWESOME
pic related
>>
TURKEY HATE THREAD?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.