[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what? Fuck you guys and your support for Donald Trump.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 12

File: terrischiavo.jpg (47KB, 600x352px) Image search: [Google]
terrischiavo.jpg
47KB, 600x352px
You know what? Fuck you guys and your support for Donald Trump. Trump is a Jew-loving faggot. He married his own daughter off to some stinking kike. The man has no integrity.

I'm going to vote for Jeb Bush because Jeb Bush cares about ethics and humane medicine. He tried to save the life of Terri Schiavo, which was the right thing to do. The Terri Schiavo case was a gross miscarriage of justice. For those of you not familiar with it I urge you to research the case.

Permission to starve and dehydrate Terri to death was granted based on hearsay evidence that surfaced almost eight years after her collapse, alleging that she would have wanted to die.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 725x1024px
>>61054968
People have opinions, but I think he can at least help America
>>
>>61054968
It was extremely inhuman what they did to Terry...

They should have wheeled her out back and just shot her tbqh
>>
>>61054968
">mfw"
>>
>>61055049

Honestly, this. Nobody would want to live in that kind of condition.
>>
>>61054968
>Trump is a Jew-loving faggot.
hahahahahaha
>>
>>61054968

Retards aren't exactly that important OP

then again, if you knew that- you wouldn't be cheering for Yeb.
>>
>>61054968
bahahaha
>>
File: anti-trump-kike-ben-shapiro.png (630KB, 986x1150px) Image search: [Google]
anti-trump-kike-ben-shapiro.png
630KB, 986x1150px
>>61054968
>>
>>61054968
>Trump is a Jew-loving faggot
>>
File: aktion t4 was mercy.jpg (40KB, 450x340px) Image search: [Google]
aktion t4 was mercy.jpg
40KB, 450x340px
>>61054968
>Jeb Bush
>Ethical (his family name is pretty much a dead giveaway on this one)
>Not a shill for international financial Judaism
>Implying it was wrong to put that useless eater Terri Schiavo out of her misery so she'd stop sucking down our tax dollars.

Not sure if retarded or just trolling.
>>
>>61054968
>Trump is a Jew-loving faggot
teee heee heeee he heeee
>>
>>61054968
And they just looooove them some trumps. lol
>>
>>61054968
Nikki_haley.jpg

UN
STUMP
ABLE
>>
>>61055049
This^^^^

Just put her on the magic bus to heaven. SS Doctors will take care of the rest.
>>
File: shilling intensifies.gif (237KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
shilling intensifies.gif
237KB, 500x364px
>>61054968
Reminder that OP is a Jew-loving faggot
>>
File: affirmative aparthied.jpg (58KB, 500x792px) Image search: [Google]
affirmative aparthied.jpg
58KB, 500x792px
>>61055543
The Whore Haley needs one of these. As do all Carpetbaggers and Collaborators.
>>
>>61055219

I care about humane medicine. People with brain injuries should still be given food and water.

>>61055328

>Implying it was wrong to put that useless eater Terri Schiavo out of her misery so she'd stop sucking down our tax dollars.

Man, our tax dollars go to such bullshit. We even send money away to foreign countries.

I think that we should all be able to agree that using tax dollars to keep incapacitated or brain injured Americans alive is a worthy expenditure.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.