[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump went full retard. I'll let it pass just this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 31

File: aaaaaaaaa.jpg (83KB, 494x424px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaa.jpg
83KB, 494x424px
Trump went full retard.

I'll let it pass just this time... b-b-baka.
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (32KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
32KB, 372x362px
>>
It's not just Trump. All the Americans are acting like this was Iran committing an act of war.

It's like they've been primed for militaristic patriotism so much that just the code-words 'Iran' 'Americans' sets them into attack mode.
>>
>>61055287
The Jews have programmed us well.
>>
>>61055287
Eh, this story has already gone down the memory hole. Literally nobody is talking about it.
>>
>>61055287
No people are going to be happy when their soldiers are captured by another country. Potatonigs have no concept of being anything but filth.
>>
bomb the fuck out of them
>>
>>61055586
It's still being talked about internally.
>>
i was in the Navy for 3 months then got out before A-school. first thing they told me was that i joined so that i can die for my country. i thought i joined for the school benefits after

whew that was close
>>
I haven't been following this super closely, but isn't it just a case of our boat going tots up and Iran helping out?

I mean they were even given food and returned safely and quickly.

Imagine what we would have done had we found a Soviet sub inter the exact same circumstances 40 years ago.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F38CR3XM0gU

>construction workers crying from these pictures

Why did Trump say something so stupid?
>>
>>61054874
I actually thought the incident was pretty well handled by Iran.
>>
>>61055984

M8 I'm a professsional certified class 3A ditch digger. I was weeping like a baby and so was my crew, when we saw this ultimate atrocity commited by Iran. It violated the Geneva Commision. Trump will make them pay for this!
>>
>>61055679
>>61055897
The video of the boat commander (captain?) apologizing profusely, then thanking Iran for their hospitality was a pathetic sight to see. It may have been a minor incident but it's embarrassing on a lot of levels.

On the other hand, Achmadinijad knows about the Holocaust and is otherwise pretty based for an Arab leader... So I personally don't give a shit. We drifted into their waters, they made us look like faggots, and nobody got hurt.
>>
>>61056121

Wasn't Achmadinijad replaced last year or the year before? At least in my, bearenstein, timeline he was.
>>
Trump confirmed for shabbos goy. And still you're going to vote for him, what's wrong eith you pol?
>>
whole thing smells like propaganda t b h
>>
>>61056210

He's the most openly racist candidate, and wants to make america great again. He wants to be bro's with putin. When he talks about "sanctuary cities" that need deported, he randomly mentions chicago and baltimore lmao. MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!
>>
File: 1450624810932.png (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1450624810932.png
23KB, 400x400px
>>61056121
>Iran
>arab leader
>>
>>61056303

It is alright, but not like you think. Iranians are using this shit as propaganda and airing it constantly. This situation happens all the time and they hardly ever take anyone prisoners or even board them. As McCain said "Obama just got us cucked!
>>
>>61056121
From kneeling with their hands up, forcing the woman crew member into a hijab, and apologizing for offending the great republic of Iran, I don't know how it can be viewed as anything BUT an embarrassment.

Obama is such a fucking joke.
>>
File: 19937032551_50dcec1366.jpg (50KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
19937032551_50dcec1366.jpg
50KB, 500x353px
I'm seeing a trend here. He's continually harping on about how weak and cucked the US is. Hell, just look at the title of his book, for Christ's sake, what is it 'we're all cripples' or something. Honestly though he needs to shut it down. He's kind of overstepped the whole thing. It's embarrassing, and it's a threat to my attempt to garner foreign moral support. Moral support for Trump, and for you guys too. You know, cause you're so crippled, and taken advantage of in negotiations etc. Awww, get over here, lemee give you a hug, you big lummox.

Seriously though. Reign him in. He's a cunt hair shy of a new meme with that shit.
>>
File: two feel mask.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
two feel mask.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>Americans bumble their way into Iranian waters
>Iran, perhaps threatened because it's literally surrounded by American military bases, takes the sailors prisoner to be cautious
>America calls up Iran and says to let them go and that everything's fine and that it was a mistake on the USA's part, which it was
>Iran: "Sure here you go, no harm done"

>WOW AMERICA IS WEAK
>WHAT A SPINELESS COUNTRY
>1/13/16 NEVER FORGET
>>
File: 1417657633399.jpg (124KB, 742x960px) Image search: [Google]
1417657633399.jpg
124KB, 742x960px
we should have nuked iran to get our people back, one nuke and they would be bowing to us and not their moonrock in mecca.
>>
>>61055150
Hmm naw I think I'll get Wings n Things tomorrow
>>
>>61056532
>lol white people.jpg
ebin photo m7+1
>>
>>61056463
I forgot about the hijab thing. Yeah, the kneeling with their hands up bit was pathetic, but I suppose it sort of made sense.

The hijab... never going to live that shit down.
>>
>>61056173
Oh shit, yeah. I guess that was 2013. It's bearenshtine BTW.
>>
>>61056315
I thought he is not a racist. That's what every other thread keeps telling me
>>
>>61054874
even hilary is pretending like this is some big deal

wtf?

americans are truly brianwashed
>>
>>61056916
Eh, it's a moderate diplomatic incident given the timing. It's certainly not nothing but it's no Gulf of Tonkin.
>>
>>61055150
epic meme Mejico.
>>
>>61056121
>persians
>arabs

REEEEE
>>
File: ALIENS.jpg (107KB, 640x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ALIENS.jpg
107KB, 640x1050px
>>61054874
PERU KEK

Don't you have some crop circles to make faggot?
>>
>>61055854

morons

you joined so you could kill for your country

people in the army don't just stab themselves once they get on the battlefield, that's just common sense
>>
>>61056037

>thought

there's your problem
>>
>>61055984
he used liberal tactics, appealed to feelings, when someone feels, reason and facts don't matter...

Trump is too good at this game, using libshit tactics against them
>>
>>61056315

That's a lie, he'll get elected on that platform, build up the police state unopposed, and once he's gone the oligarchy will have a shiny new enforcement apparatus to play with.
>>
>>61054874
Put your fucking leaf back on.
>>
>>61057403

All the vaunted skepticism goes out the window once you bring out the "muh white solidarity."
>>
>>61056463
that's so fucked
>>
>>61056774

oy vey it was such a holocaust
>>
>>61054874
Dude, where's the weed?
>>
>>61056474
if they were just released of course it would have been fine.
but what the US sailors had to do for the Iranians to let them go was a huge fucking embarrassment
and yes it did make the states look weak
>>
>>61055287
You're reading the wrong news.

Only faggots like Donald Trump and his fanatics on /pol/ think that the Americans who surrendered did anything wrong.

What the fuck did Trump expect them to do? Go out guns blazing, when they were the ones doing something wrong to begin with? What the fuck does Trump know about the military?

Seriously, fuck Trump. Kasich is still the only one with any morals on the stage.
>>
He's not saying "huur they shouldn't have surrendered, they should have fought!", he's talking about the propaganda purposes of these pictures.
If you don't realise that Iran released these pictures to make America look weak you're a moron.
>>
>>61055586
That's what America wants to believe.

For the rest of the world it's quite funny.
>>
>>61058097
He literally said the words "we are weak".

If he were implying that they simply took advantage of a bad situation and made us look dumb, then using that sentence wouldn't be applicable.

This toupee-headed faggot has said that he doesn't think captured soldiers are heroes, when the scariest situation he's ever been in is whether he'll make 10 million or 20 million on a deal.

Trump would destroy America's military by sending them into harm's way every time somebody looked at him wrong, and give zero fucks about them when they get hurt or captured. He has no morals, he has no compassion, he's just an autistic machine who chases money in this fantasy world of his where he's the best, despite there being a hundred other people with way more money than him.
>>
>>61056774
Their country their laws. You wouldn't like people coming into your country and disrespecting your laws would you?
>>
>>61057403
>>61057510

>he's a clairvoyant

You would have said the same thing about hitler, wouldn't you faggot cuck?
>>
>>61057768

this is why everything is shit, people like you are so stupid and far removed from your own instincts that you cant see reality anymore for what it is.

obviously there was nothing wrong with surrendering, they had no choice and they WERE in the wrong. Shit there isnt even anything wrong with apologizing for it, even Trump alluded to that.
No, the mistake and the insult that Iran made was to publish pictures and video of it.
Do you understand that? Do you understand that there is a difference between me beating the shit out of you and making you beg for your life and me doing that + putting it on the internet?
I hope so retard
>>
>>61058306

America IS weak if an enemy thinks it's a good idea to disrespect you.
>>
>>61058811
Like attacking your women on New Years' eve?
>>
>>61058306
The whole point is that if America wasn't weak then a sandnigger nation wouldn't treat American sailors in a humiliating way because they'd be scared of consequences. With Obama there are no consequences because he's like "so sorry for getting into your waters, can we get our sailors back pwetty please? We'll make it up to you, promise!" whereas Trump would unless his wrath and make these moon worshipping bearded faggots shit themselves with threats of repercussions.

Btw am I the only one who can't see any pictures on 4chan today? Nothing loads.
>>
>>61058763
>>61058811

You're contradicting yourself here, though you made some salient points. If an ant shows his middle finger to the boot as it is lowering it to crush him, is the boot really weak?
>>
>>61059006

obama is a weak cuck pussy, don't confuse that with the american military machine. they wouldn't have done this under bush/trump etc. like you said. it doesn't mean america is weak, just leadership. there are a lot more uncucked conservatives here than i think foreigners realize.
>>
>>61054874
finally someone speak the correct tone when it comes to Iran
>>
A FUCKING INVISIBLE LEAF
>>
File: trucuck cucky man.jpg (213KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
trucuck cucky man.jpg
213KB, 960x540px
>>61059201

Why do you keep letting them get away with it?
>>
File: 1452417470528.png (38KB, 1361x802px) Image search: [Google]
1452417470528.png
38KB, 1361x802px
>>61055150
>>
Haven't really been following this.
Did an US ship violate Iranian waters and simply submit to an investigation?
Why are the sandniggers stroking themselves over it like that? Seems rather suicidal.

Why isn't anyone telling Iran to fuck off?
>>
>>61059098
Yep, it's all about the leadership. Put cucks in charge and you get no leadership and no respect. Holy fuck can you imagine Cuckonel Sanders in charge? You'd get the kind of respect those two BLM sheboons showed Bertie on a daily basis.
>>
>>61054874
>>61055287
>>61055586
>>61055679
>>61056121
They still can't get their story straight

First it was boat malfunction, then it was GPS forced them off course

With all the talk about Iran's Ayatollah and the Revolutionary Guard being at odds, I still don't get how the Revolutionary Guard hasn't tried a coup. Seems like they're just as or more powerful than the Ayatollah and government.
>>
>>61059430
>Why are the sandniggers stroking themselves over it like that? Seems rather suicidal.

They know Obama is President. Did you hear him whining about not being the world's police? Yet he wants to organize countries to fight the Islamic State and wants Congress to act.

>Why isn't anyone telling Iran to fuck off?

Again, Obama is in charge

At least it's pissing off Jews
>>
>>61059489
>Holy fuck can you imagine Cuckonel Sanders in charge

If Trump, or at least a conservative, doesn't win America will NEVER recover. We will just import fucking spics and niggers. Conservatives will NEVER have a chance to win again. This is it.

Thankfully we go in cycles, 8 years of cucks, 8 years of conservatives. So we have a decent shot at this. If Shillary or Grandpa cuck win, it's fucking over.

I hope to fuck you are a charismatic struggling artist en route to germany.
>>
>>61054874
Isn't murica the same country that tried to defend its NATO ally Turkey shooting down the Russian warplane for invading their airspace for 10 whole seconds?

These soldiers were deep in Iranian territories armed to the teeth, they were handled properly.
>>
>>61054874
Iran's just trying to show they are strong guys they didn't hurt anyone, relax. Shit it's not that big of a fucking deal. The detainment was lawful.
>>
I guess they wanted to make something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC6oJURg6Pk
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
>>61055287

Youre a fucking cuck. They paraded our sailors around, put them on their knees, used them for propaganda, and to top it all off the sailors and our government apologized for them being held captive.

How could anybody be okay with that? It's exactly like being cucked. This is the problem with Europe. You are okay with being weak and humiliated.
>>
>Gunboats get lost and stumle into iranian waters
>fucking pathetic
>we'll remember this
>>
IRAN IS LITERALLY NORTH KOREA 2.0

THEY HATE FREEDOM, THEY HATE FUN, THEY WILL NUKE ISRAEL IN 5 DAYS UNLESS YOU NUKE THEM RIGHT NOW

I'M ASTOUNDED THEY DIDN'T SUCK THE MARROW OUT OF THOSE BRAVE AMERICAN BONES AFTER 10 MINUTES OF CAPTIVITY

WE MUST PROTECT THE SAUDIS AT ANY COST!
>>
..... this was all just a test of Iranian reaction time off it's coast right? In the age of powered water craft, satellite phones and GPS systems let alone what the US navy has... I don't see how you can accidentally drift into a hostile territory.

Any US vessel operating in the Gulf, is going to keep a fucking close eye on how close they are to Irans border won't they?
>>
>>61060061
It's not about not hurting anyone, it's about them provoking the US by rubbing it into their faces that their crewmen did the only sensible thing.

It'd be funny if suddenly a carrier group would happen to have GPS problems and end up in Iranian waters.
>>
File: 1452641976071.jpg (158KB, 640x841px) Image search: [Google]
1452641976071.jpg
158KB, 640x841px
>>61055287
All the keyboard warriors. Anyone thats actually been in the military could care less. you're correct Iran handled it well.
>>
>>61055287
Every side in politics in america are against Iran. They say it over and over again in the news. Saying Iran is a terrorist state. Its no surprise
>>
>>61060242
Did you hear whats happening in the middle east??
boo-hoo Iran showed readiness to intervene Saudis lap-dogs, maybe be less of a lap-dog for foreigners that DO NOT HAVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLES INTERESTS AT HEART.

Fuck being Saudis lap-dog THAT is the true cuckening.
>>
>>61060249
I'm not sure they got "lost:" Obama and Kerry have been trying to sell this new era of talking things out with our new buddy Iran, and here is this fortuitous illustration.
>>
File: 1450888286453.jpg (36KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
1450888286453.jpg
36KB, 500x399px
>>61054874
Which is worse? Surrendering or running?
>>
>>61060488
I think the intention was for Iran to be a little more mean and cause some trouble, allowing the US to avoid lifting sanctions as agreed.

These men (and woman) were basically sacrificed. It's okay, they're used to it.
>>
>>61059966

>armed to the death

you sound like an ignorant fag liberal. NATO countries have a responsibility to defend each other you mong. and excursions like this are usually handled by someone saying "oy cunt get the fuck out" and they leave. even chinks aren't this retarded.

it's a publicity stunt by the iranians. if you haven't deduced that you are ignorant or just fucking stupid.
>>
>>61059540
Maybe they're still mad about that jetliner your Aegis cruiser shot down in the 80's that killed 270 Iranians.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
>>
Iran's just rubbing shit in our face because they are at war with al-Saud and we're on the same side as those wahabbist savages, and putin showed us all what a bitch Obama is. Trump is right, we are weak. We need strength.
>>
>>61060690

You mean the US allowed them to be captured, so they could show Iran being the better man/country and just letting them go?

Possibly
>>
>>61060705
Naw, got that out of their system with Lockerbie.
>>
>>61060488
No. We need an excuse for boots on the ground and Vietnam 3.6 apparently.
>>
>>61056602
Is Wings N Things a franchise or do you just post from Kansas? I was there earlier
>>
>>61060778
They were hardly the better man. They used them for propaganda purposes. I think they measured how much they could get away with, and Washington was hoping they'd go further and detain them until after the sanctions were to lift as a sort of hostage.
>>
>>61060788

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this how Vietnam started? A US boat drifted.... into North Vietnamese waters and got attacked?
>>
>>61056114
Haha
>>
>>61060778
Here in the US there was a huge medua fight over whether Iran could be dealt with as an honest partner or whether Iran was the devil incarnate.
Here is an illustration of them not being total shweenbags.
>>
>>61056474
The thread should have ended here.
>>
>>61060867
You are wrong, they only pretended to get attacked.
>>
>>61060242
Maybe next time your sailors will know better than enter Iranian territory with shouting BURGERRU AKBAR.
>>
using the pictures for propaganda, if that's even true, is wrong. but people saying they'd have threatened iran over it... come on man
>>
Trump will either destroy America or make it great again.
Both options are preferable to the status quo
>>
>>61054874
see breitbart fb articles ...omg the comments there
americans are retards
russia plz nuke
>>
File: face of a slav.jpg (26KB, 247x269px) Image search: [Google]
face of a slav.jpg
26KB, 247x269px
>>61054874
So u be sayin...
>smacks lips
you be sayin...
>combs hair
hol' up
>removes ear wax
so as my understanding
>interrupts interviewer
WE ARE LEGION AND DO NOT FORGET ?
>>
>go into another country's waters
>break their laws
>still get food and water
NUKE IRAN!!
FUCKING OBAMA!!!
>>
>>61061153

10/10 this
>>
>>61060867
didn't happen, declassified by NSA in 2005 so the always fantastic tinfoil argument doesn't apply

http://www.usni.org/magazines/navalhistory/2008-02/truth-about-tonkin
>>
>>61061287
USA along with its zionist is looking for anything to declare war in Iran. Iranian leaders arent afraid, they just laugh and tell them to come and we'll fuck up the whole world.
>>
>>61061546
They're not after a war with Iran, at least not yet. They want an intensification of the proxy war in Syria and they want to keep Iranian sanctions in effect and break their agreements. Keeping Iran contained and weak is as good as invasion and can lead to it later.
>>
>>61061585
true that
>>
>>61060242
In the US you'd have tortured them and thrown into a prison for 25 years

I think on the whole they were treated fairly. What? You'd prefer if they were killed outright? Stupid fuck.
Don't forget they weren't meant to be there
>>
>>61061392
CIA former director admitted it was staged and the boats were faked though. Either way Nam was a shit fight.
>>
>>61061744
The US most certainly would not have done that. They'd do pretty much the same thing Iran did.
>>
>>61055150
Nice one Mexico.
>>
Trump knows the real enemy is and has always been the eternal Saudi.

He knows Iran is small potatoes, and not a real threat and would be against war with them just as he was against war with Iraq.
>>
>>61054874
Alright this is what I was worried about. He's just playing with America's emotions to try and guarantee his election.
I can see him hiring some guys to find out statistics of which kind of people would be the best to appeal to.
>>
>>61061916
Saudis are instrumental to American hegemony and much more important than Israel.
>>
There's no hope for americans, your faith is to die for the jews.
>>
File: iran911.jpg (13KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
iran911.jpg
13KB, 299x169px
If there were no images you'd suspect mistreatment. Better treatment than NATO t*rkroaches gave pilots momentarily breaching their borders, wasn't it?

Ordinary Iranians are nice people and emulate the west as much as they can get away with. I have no idea why clappers want them to suffer even more than they already are under their retarded government and embargoes. Worse still when it's over a couple of embarrassing photos.

>>61056121
>thanking Iran for their hospitality was a pathetic sight to see
Could have hanged them for "spying".

>an Arab leader
>an Arab leader
>an Arab leader

>>61056463
The veil is legally required in Iran.
>>
>>61061744
>I think on the whole they were treated fairly

This is why your nation is weak.

>>61061786
>CIA former director admitted it was staged and the boats were faked though. Either way Nam was a shit fight.

It wasn't fake you retard. It was purposely done by Obama and Valerie Jarret to give more of our technology to the Iranians. We have muslim and iranian double agents in the white house. Onigger is one of them.
>>
>>61061992
Americans are instrumental to Saudi-instigated Islamic hegemony.
>>
>>61061992
American hegemony is based on the US economy and it's ability to finance the US military.

The US becoming a major power after WW2 had nothing to do with Saudi oil and everything to do with American productive capacity.
>>
>>61062109
The Saudis can always find another greatest ally. Who will manage the petrodollar for America if not the Saudis?
>>
File: donald trump jews.jpg (66KB, 1506x117px) Image search: [Google]
donald trump jews.jpg
66KB, 1506x117px
trump will not be elected
it will be hillary
>>
>>61061992
Nothing threatens our hegemony. Things only threaten our peaceful hegemony. If we ignored RoE, we could purge the Middle East in a year.
>>
>>61062248
This is so cute.
>>
File: 14454566767.png (42KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
14454566767.png
42KB, 500x322px
>and americans think they stand a chance against russia
>>
>>61056315
I'm Asian, and my whole Asian community is voting for Trump. We just hate sand niggers and Fags
>>
>>61062248
That's true.
>>
>>61062163
Or we could finance regime change in Saudi Arabia

Only this time we could fight terrorism unlike Obama who supports it.
>>
File: happy.jpg (33KB, 300x266px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
33KB, 300x266px
http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/01/14/10/39/iran-forces-us-navy-sailor-to-apologise-on-tv

C
U
C
K
S
>>
File: 2011-11-29-Presentation1.jpg (38KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
2011-11-29-Presentation1.jpg
38KB, 960x720px
>>61062281
are you shitting me?

The US could destroy the entire middle east easily.
>>
>>61062345
What would replacing the Saudi government do for America?
>>
>>61057189
god his fucking face makes me so furious, everytime
he also looks like clock boy alot
>>
>>61062408
Let's assume they could and it wouldn't trigger WWIII. What would that avail you? Why would the US even destroy the entire middle east to begin with?
>>
File: 4324.png (20KB, 900x877px) Image search: [Google]
4324.png
20KB, 900x877px
>>61062408
>The US could destroy the entire middle east easily.

Hos exactly? by throwing white flags at the towelheads like your 10 navy sailors?
>>
>>61057403
This
Trump himself is ok, but he'll give the government too much power. If a Democrat or totalitarian cunt ever come into power, trump will have set the precedent for them to stomp all over our rights
>>
>>61062417
>no more financing of terrorism
>no more corrupt politicians getting us to destroy Shia governments(Assad, Houthis)/rival governments (Saddam)
>no more migration crisis
>completely reform the middle east

If you are against replacing that disgusting corrupt monarchy I have to assume you are a Wahhabist.
>>
File: brighter than the sun.jpg (31KB, 680x365px) Image search: [Google]
brighter than the sun.jpg
31KB, 680x365px
>>61062100
>It wasn't fake you retard. It was purposely done by Obama and Valerie Jarret to give more of our technology to the Iranians. We have muslim and iranian double agents in the white house. Onigger is one of them.
>>
>>61062526
Why would the US government want any of the reform you have listed?
>>
>>61062443
he said ignoring RoE you illiterate Canadian.
>>
>>61062163
The Saudis won't be able to find another country that consumes oil like the US does. They also won't find another country willing to protect their asses the way the US has. They need the US as much as the US needs them, although the US has been relying less and less on foreign oil.
>>
>>61062554
Well if they cared at all about our countries interests in the Middle East and stability in the Middle East they would.

But they don't they are bought and paid for by Israelis and Saudis who thrive on chaos and the destruction of rival governments.
>>
>>61062604
The job of the Saudis is to manage the petrodollar arrangement, not to supply the US with oil. They have plenty of their own and Canadian oil.

The Saudis keep the USD the world reserve currency.
>>
>>61062643
The interests of the US government are chaos and the destruction of rival governments.
>>
>>61062476
They entered Iranian waters, fighting would have been retarded.

Going to war with Iran in general is retarded.
>>
>>61062694
None of the countries in the middle east are our "rivlas" we gained nothing from deposing Assad, Saddam, etc.

The only people who gained were the Saudis and Israelis.
>>
File: 656.jpg (20KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
20KB, 403x395px
>>61062708
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/14/politics/navy-boats-iran-waters/

"Navigational error"

Your navy doesn't know it's own asshole from a hole in the ground.
>>
>>61062778
Saddam switched off the petrodollar, and conquering Iraq was necessary to take Syria and Iran later.
>>
>>61062662

Lots of countries use the USD as their currency reserve, not just the Saudis.
>>
>>61062820
I don't think you understand what the petrodollar is. The Saudis are the reason you have to buy oil with US dollars. Do you have any idea how important that is? European countries wanted to drop the USD as world reserve currency decades ago but the petrodollar arrangement stopped them.
>>
>>61062476
Australia with the banter!
>>
>>61062782
Does Australia even have a navy, or do they just plan on using the US to protect their pussy asses like they did during WW2?
>>
>>61060520
>could care less
>>
>>61054874
lol does he realize the top photo is them having tea and sweets? top kek
>>
>>61062890
Sorry but you have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
File: 1452353005738.png (77KB, 891x404px) Image search: [Google]
1452353005738.png
77KB, 891x404px
>>61054874
Link pls
>>
>>61062968
It's the only reason the US is so friendly with Saudi Arabia. Did you think it was because they so desperately needed to consume Saudi oil?
>>
While we're about to give them billions of dollars while they still have US hostages, it was a pretty shitty thing to do to take the pictures and videos.

He isn't mad about the surrendering itself
>>
>>61062814
>petrodollar
Far more important to Saudis and OPEC than to the US. America had a world class economy before the petrodollar was even a thing. Again this is the Saudi tail wagging the American dog.

>Syria and Iran later.
unnecessary as stated before
>>
>>61062907
>>61062907
>Does Australia even have a navy

Yeah it does, and a navy that isn't an incompetent fucking bunch of baboons that ends up in Iran's water. I wouldn't count on your shit stain of a country saving us since you clearly cant navigate your poo in the loo even if your mothers life depended on it.

If we were in trouble and were waiting on you, we'd be waiting until next year since you'd probably end up in Antarctica waters because of a "navigational error".
>>
>>61063040
>America had a world class economy before the petrodollar was even a thing.
Yeah, but it doesn't now. Which is why it needs the petrodollar. The American economy isn't healthy. Few economies are these days. But the permanent world reserve currency status gives the American economy artificial health boosts that allow it to avoid suffering the way many other nations are.

What do you mean unnecessary?
>>
>>61063018
They have the largest oil reserves in the world, and they allow the US to base thousands of troops in their country. That's why.
>>
>>61058308

Fuck off Mohammad
>>
>>61060242
>our government apologized
did this actually happen? i thought kerry said the US wouldnt apologize
>>
>>61059679
Nice, you totally skipped the
>Did an US ship violate Iranian waters

which in fact they did
The US ship breached Iran's waters

If Iran did this to the US they would also be detained
>>
>>61063110
>The American economy isn't healthy

Ummm yes it is, and the USD is the strongest it has been since the late 90s. The Canadian economy is definitely tanking however.
>>
>>61063110
>American economy artificial health boosts
The American economy is fine because it issue it's own currency.

The UK economy is also doing relatively well because they have stuck with the pound. The other western governments in Europe (France, Italy, etc) are doing poorly because they have idiotically tied themselves to Germany and are forced to use Euros.

>What do you mean unnecessary?

There's no reason to take out Shia led governments unless you're a radical terrorist (Saudi)
>>
>>61063271
The numbers are nice and the banks are doing great. How's the average joe doing?
>>
>>61063087

Lets not start rumors that could bite us in the ass.
>>
>>61063271
pay denbts
>>
>>61063281
>There's no reason to take out Shia led governments unless you're a radical terrorist (Saudi)
The goal of any institution or power structure is to expand indefinitely. All governments must be subverted or destroyed, by everyone. Give Canada America's power and it will do the same.
>>
File: l103193-1.jpg (41KB, 640x424px) Image search: [Google]
l103193-1.jpg
41KB, 640x424px
>>61060242
>>
>>61063307

Irrelevant since the GDP has increased and the value of the USD is high, but unemployment is the lowest it has been since the Clinton years and per capita income has also risen.
>>
>>61063429
>but unemployment is the lowest it has been since the Clinton years
Only on paper. They don't count half of the unemployed people anymore.

Most of the "recovery" is smoke and mirrors. It's even worse in other countries because they don't have an artificially propped up currency.
>>
>>61055653
>a hat
>giving orders

STFU until USA needs you
>>
File: 1452812794337.jpg (689KB, 1333x926px) Image search: [Google]
1452812794337.jpg
689KB, 1333x926px
>>61055984
nigger please

he's using the liberal tacticts of visualizing someone's emotions

the elaborate the point, he used the image of MULTIPLE construction worker tough-guys CRYING over the sight of this shameful display

he's stretching the boundries of perception and feeling as crazy as it sounds

this man is a fucking GENIUS and will lead our country to the promised land

Have you accepted Donald Trump as your personal United States President ?
>>
>>61063346

The US has never missed a debt payment in its history.
>>
>>61063478
LOL you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1452788787983.jpg (147KB, 790x660px) Image search: [Google]
1452788787983.jpg
147KB, 790x660px
>>61059355
the head off jesus lmao
>>
>>61063271
>The goal of any institution or power structure is to expand indefinitely

That's ridiculous, There's no reason to think Iran or Syria had expansive interests. Even Saddam had long since given up.

>>61063271
Canada's only problem is it's manufacturing dip due to oil prices. It's the same thing that's happened to the Russians, Saudis, etc.

A lower currency can be a good thing though because it can boost manufacturing. The only real problem is that since they aren't protected from Chinese imports that will be hard to do.
>>
>>61063572
Iran is expanding right now, bidding to be the main regional power.

Countries do what they can. Small countries that can't expand slowly improve their nation subconsciously hoping that one day they can be the hegemon.
>>
>>61063614
>bidding to be the main regional power

We made that happen by invading Iraq

Removing Saddam created a power vacuum, the situation would be fine if he was around, just like Libya would be fine with Gaddafi.
>>
>>61063572

Having a lower currency also can limit economic activity within a country, which is happening in Canada. Their economy is tanking and their currency is losing value on a monthly basis.
>>
>>61062244
you can't just convert to be a jew. Only way is to be born form a jewish woman
>>
File: 1452790044261.jpg (53KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452790044261.jpg
53KB, 720x400px
>>61060620
>3 Divorces
you mean 3 marriages to 2 models and an Actress bearing children from each

don't be a faggot

>5 Bankruptcies

out of 500 companies
declared bankruptcy for 5 companies for tax purposes
got out of Jersey before he lost too much
still the 133rd richest man in the United States
Cmon Bro
He has a Gucci Store worth more than Romney
He has property in 15 countries all over the world

>Vietnam Draft
who would want to go to Vietnam dude get real
>>
>>61063743
>within a country

The main problem is oil exports though and the unemployment that results from cheap oil.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/unemployed-oil-energy-temp-work-1.3338257

It doesn't help that Canada is still importing millions of people.
>>
>>61063856
>who would want to go to Vietnam
Someone who doesn't hate their country.
>>
File: peter-wolodarski.jpg (93KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
peter-wolodarski.jpg
93KB, 450x318px
Mfw the jews will win again
>>
>>61061792

Yeah nah. They'd be heading to gitmo.
>>
File: 1452473177817.png (510KB, 845x751px) Image search: [Google]
1452473177817.png
510KB, 845x751px
>>61064146
No

Trump already said he knows who's "really" backing the terrorists in Syria, but wouldn't say it out loud. It's easy to see what he's doing
>>
>>61064012
LBJ hated the country far more than any draft dodger.
>>
>>61064236
So? Draft dodgers are still human garbage.
>>
>>61064204

I imagine he'd go after Saudi Arabia and finally trigger the great war of the Cross versus the Crescent.
>>
>>61054874
Can I just ask? How?

Like how exactly did 10 US sailors get captured by a bunch of sandniggers?
>>
>>61064291
I don't think so

This country wasn't founded on a draft, and we weren't supposed to go off looking for monsters to fight, to paraphrase John Adams.

LBJ ruined our entire society by getting rid of segregation and by massively expanding the welfare state.

>>61064410
They were in Iranian waters.

Iran had every right to take them into custody.
>>
>>61064291
>Implying someone as smart as Trump should throw their life away for a stupid war instead of doing greater things for their country
>>
>>61058306
But you are weak! A truly strong leader would have demanded their release within the hour, with full apology for interrupting their journey. A refusal would mean the destruction of Iran's navy and airforce, with the armies demise soon to follow. Instead, all your enemies now perceive you as weak! You are forever doomed to suck Muslim cock and hand over your women and children to be sex slaves to the Muslim empire.
>>
>>61064670
Poor little cuck.
>>
>>61062476

If for some reason the U.S. wanted to destroy the middle east a single Ohio class missile sub could do it.

I doubt it would start WWIII. Only one country's reaction could cause that, and do you think Russia would want to fuck with us after watching us nuke all kebab?
>>
>>17101
I wonder how much Trump made of 911>>61059098

Last I saw 911 happened under Republican watch. And the Republicans needed Obama to kill Bin Laden for them.
>>
>>61059679
Yeah Iran is afraid of Republicans. Gtfo. Iran has stuck its middle finger at every president. And none have done shit about it.
>>
>>61066321
>Only one country's reaction could cause that, and do you think Russia would want to fuck with us after watching us nuke all kebab?

Russians would high five us. We could tell the Russians they can have Ukraine and they would turn a blind eye to us nuking the middle east.
>>
>>61060704
Why you so mad bro?

You sound like a huge idiot
>>
>>61057686
what did they have to do?
>>
>>61066219
I know right? I'm literally planning on how I'm going to make an American woman my rape slave as we speak. The thought of a blonde Texan on her knees sucking me off hardens my cock to only half the degree that the sight of those American soldiers enfeebled does. Iran has blown holes in the American narrative and shown the world exactly what they are - weak, pathetic, wobbly, unmanly, ripe for plundering by higher beings. I used to respect you, America. I used to think you were a serious country. But if you would let this sort of thing happen there clearly is no level of indignation you are not willing to sink to.
>>
>>61057768
trump was saying iran should have respected us and let the sailors do their thing

>This toupee-headed faggot has said that he doesn't think captured soldiers are heroes

whats heroic about being a prisoner?
you think jamal is a hero for getting busted by the cops?

>Trump would destroy America's military by sending them into harm's way every time somebody looked at him wrong, and give zero fucks about them when they get hurt or captured.

you act like theres only a few hundred people in the military
>>
>>61054874
Trump is an absolute moron
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.