[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The tale of the swedish FM

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: 640x-1.jpg (99KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
640x-1.jpg
99KB, 640x503px
> Gets the job because PM is male.
> Starts adopting "Feminist foreign policy"
> Starts lobbying for Palestine UN membership
> Piss of Israel. Bibbi refuses to met her on her trip to Israel.
> Cancel the trip with some lameshit excuse.
> Tries to impose feminism policy in Middle-East
> Criticizes Saudi-Arabia for female shit.
> Define critizism in such a way that it sounds she critize Islam
> Shitstorm, muslim countries denies Sweden
> Palestine joins criticism against Sweden, which Sweden is forced to recognize (if they did not recognize Palenstine as a state they could just ignore it. (top kek)
> asks for an investigation to check if Israel is guilty of extrajudicial killings of Palestinians during the recent wave of violence.
> Uses international law as a reason, misinterpret international law.
> No politicians above deputy-minister is now allowed into Israel.

Sweden...Sweden...what a country.
>>
>>61054297
Did they really just embrace leftist lunacy because they were rich (economically speaking) and bored? That's what it seems like. There is no rational reason for any state to behave this way.
>>
File: CYsASExWYAAnq5Y.jpg (65KB, 599x559px) Image search: [Google]
CYsASExWYAAnq5Y.jpg
65KB, 599x559px
>>61054297
Not only Sweden, women in politics general.
We need a burning of witches again.
>>
>>61054297
Do you have any sources?

This is the first I've heard of it and it all sounds simultaneously plausible and ridiculous.
>>
>>61054297
I know that you and the Swedes used to go to war over the slightest of reasons, but the glee you danes take in abusing the Swedes these days is very cruel, even by historical standards.

Please continue; it amuses me greatly.
>>
>>61054596
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Wallstr%C3%B6m
>>
>>61054297

Daily reminder that according to UN forecasts, Sweden's HDI (quality of life) will be below that of Mexico and Libya in just 15 years.
>>
File: lauri lokki.jpg (555KB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
lauri lokki.jpg
555KB, 4000x4000px
> Starts adopting "Feminist foreign policy"
What is this exactly?
>>
>>61054596
She is for real, see
>>61054667
>>
>>61054740
>>61054740
Its still under construction....
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/10/07/swedens-subtly-radical-feminist-foreign-policy-is-causing-a-stir/
>>
>>61054740
Nonsense, it is just some bullshit to please middle-class feminists and hipster cucks in Stockholm.
>>
From hearing his last public appearance, i can't tell if Bibi feels sorry for her or just trying to enjoy the ride as it lasts.
>>
>>61054740
"come rape me"
>>
>>61054596
OP is correct.
It was kind of a big headline in our msm some days ago that Margot Wallström and any other swedish politician aint welcome in Israel anymore because of what she said.

Eveningwhore source: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22083889.ab
>>
>>61054960
She is allowed, but only as a ordinary citizen. If she travels, Israel will not recognize her political immunity and will not give any security or official recognition.
>>
File: opeth.jpg (415KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
opeth.jpg
415KB, 1024x768px
Swedebros, why do you make such awesome metal yet get shit on so badly. I used to idolize you. I even had a bunch of online Swedish friends that played an old game called clusterball. I don't understand.
>>
>>61055205
Everything was great in Sweden, then the feminist attacked....
>>
>>61054297
>Feminist foreign policy

wtf is that? Berating people on twitter and kikebook?
>>
>>61055204
Which again meanst that she will not travel. Sweden is not gonna risk it she is coming (even as a tourist) into Israel and suddenly she gets arrested with a bag of kebab (or whatever is not allowed there)
>>
>>61055322
>>61055312
focusing on women around the world
>>
File: pepe356.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe356.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>61054538
>tfw you realize the inquisition did nothing wrong
>>
File: 1435583651950.jpg (105KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435583651950.jpg
105KB, 960x720px
>>61054740
Meanwhile, we now have gender segregated bathhouses because of shitskins trying to rape every bikini clad girl from age 1 to 80. And our media and political parties (except for SD) along with the police force have knowingly silenced any reports of sexual harrasment by migrants (now reports are coming daily).

Such is life in the feminist utopia of Swedenstan. Don't bother about the double-think and cognitive dissonance. Just bask in that warm feeling you get in your belly when you say "Feminist foreign policy." There, does that not feel better? Now say "Humanitarian superpower." Have you cum yet? That is our establishment in a nutshell. Self-aggrandizment and circlejerking.

Pic related, Commie party double-think in action.
>>
File: 20150722_215353.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20150722_215353.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>61056440
That bad, huh

I saw a lot of Muslims when I went there but I didn't know there were all those rapes.

BTW, what is this fucking sauce called, Sven?
>>
>>61054297
well she's obviously an inept dummy
but also shows what a vile beast Israel is
>>
>>61057023
Its not about Israel, that dummy is basically putting the existence of the state of Israel in Jeopardy.
>>
>>61056674
It's brown sauce
>>
>>61057171
racist...
>>
>>61055577
inquisition was really sick social engineering and its method been used by all the totalitarian regimes - ie people were encouraged to turn in each-other which breaks down any society and creates the atmosphere of absolute terror and submission
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.