[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THis is a message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: angry hank9.jpg (9KB, 205x286px) Image search: [Google]
angry hank9.jpg
9KB, 205x286px
This is a message to DOODOO Donald Trump.

Mr. TUBBY Trump. If I ever spot you walking about in Ontario I swear I'm gonna flatten you out.

I know you'll read this because you are a racist, bigot LOSER who is a nazi KKK member so you obviously visit this internet message board.

You hear me? Understand me TUBS if I ever catch you around here I'm gonna send you flying. We aint got time for RACIST fuck heads like this fat ass nazi FUCK named Donald "America's HITLER" Trump.
>>
>>61054092
You're just jealous he has a larger IQ and more money then you

ie: successful
>>
>>61054169
>larger IQ
Large belly maybe.

Having all the money in the world doesn't help when you are a pathetic person, like Donald "Extra cheese on that" Trump.

The race is on between him, Hideous Hillary and Bumbling Bernie to hit the grave first, not who wins the election.
>>
>>61054092
Ahahahaha
>>
>>61054092
I hope you're joking.
You should kill yourself.
Leftists have forced the world into another world war.
We either swing right and fight back while we still have some power or look forward to having our women enslaved and us getting beheaded by satan worshipping goat fuckers.
>>
>>61054529
>I hope you're joking.

You know whats a joke? Donald Trump.

Its a joke the whole words laughing at, and if you don't get the joke, we laugh at you.

The only fighting back you do is typing hurtful and hate filled messages on the internet like a big tough guy.

Come speaking that nonsense outside and you might just get your block knocked off, you mutton head.
>>
>>61054092
>lives in Ontario
>posts a proud Texan

fuck off
>>
>>61054819
>proud
>texan

what is there to be proud of? that you didn't bang your sister this week?

Fucking hick
>>
>>61054092

Shitposts like this really make me appreciate the Australians on this board.

I hope Trump nukes Canada when he becomes president.
>>
>>61054718
I live in Ontario too retard. Like almost everyone is right wing outside of shit holes like Toronto, that whole city stinks like currynigger.
You sound one.
Just wait for the day of the rope.

I make fun of liberals publicly all the time. I also own a business and have a long term, redpilled gf.
Your kind is literally worthless and you have no power. Your group will no longer exist in 10 years. Meanwhile I'll be doing great because I work for my own company and have no debt.
You should probably kill yourself senpai
>>
>>61054951
The only thing Trump will nuke is his 8th helping of left overs
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>61054940

Faggot, go eat a sack of fishy, menstrual blood soaked, festering feminist vagina. It's the progressive thing to do.
>>
>>61055154
>Just wait for the day of the rope.

You mean the day you hang your self cause you realize what a simpleton you are?

You probably own a pizza chain and think its your own company. I laugh in the face of people like you.

Keep posting on 4chan though, racist, I'm sure your family is proud of you.
>>
>>61055178
Did I touch a nerve, lard-o?

I'm surprised you can even type with your sausage fingers, go eat some more food and and jerk off to Tubby Trump ya fat slob
>>
goddamnit canadians became so fuckin annoying
especially over the last few weeks
you fucks have dethroned aussies as shitposting kings
but as the aussie shitposters often were entertaining yours just suck and annoy everyone
mr. trump if you really read this, pls nuke this fuckin marple cunts
>>
>>61055320

You haven't touched a nerve like you haven't touched a woman, ever in your life. Get aids from your fag parades and die in a hole.
>>
>>61055379
Why don't you try protecting your women instead of posting on 4chan, Hanz.

>>61055475
>You haven't touched a nerve like you haven't touched a woman, ever in your life.

Sort of like how you've never touched a vegetable?
>>
>>61055320
Where in Ontario are you from anon?
>>
>>61055655
I'm at your moms house right now
>>
File: 1452198107426.jpg (978KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1452198107426.jpg
978KB, 1500x1001px
>>61055561

Sonny, I'm 6'0, 175 lbs. Doesn't exactly burn to begin with. Seems like someone is scared that this man. God, I hope he annexes Toronto and Montreal. The rest you maple niggers can keep. Wave your rainbow flags all day, homos, you ain't gonna stop the train.
>>
>>61055805
>Sonny, I'm 6'0, 275 lbs

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>61054092
That's not very tolerant.
>>
>>61054092
Australia does it better
>>
>>61056899
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1452828859

You're an idiot
>>
>>61054377
Youll be starvin marvin soon, what with your currency fallong weekly and hyper inflation amd all resources gking to feed and house refugees.

Kek. You couldnt knock out a sink of dirty dishes you fucking leafy queer.
>>
>>61055694
Kek, I'm there too! She's gone so I'm house sitting.
>>
>>61057434
I'm at her real house

>>61057203
Lose some weight
>>
>>61054092
>be cucknadian
>money in your country is worthless
>vote in LE WEED MAN
>everything has gone to hell forever
>still a full on liberal piece of crap
OP plz.
>>
>>61054092
weed
man
lmao
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.