[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biotech industries do everything they can to make sure that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 23

File: image.jpg (175KB, 1000x1064px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175KB, 1000x1064px
Biotech industries do everything they can to make sure that none of this information that the rest of the world is banning GMOs. They all know it is unsafe. The US is pushing it on their own citizens without letting them know the truth.
Especially with all the lawsuits happening now against Monsanto for poisoning the water in multiple cities in the US. Farmes suing for roundup causing cancer after the World Health organization called glyphosate a carcinogen.
Bad news for Monsanto. Too bad so sad.

http://collectivelyconscious.net/articles/media-blackout-as-france-and-russia-both-announce-monsanto-gmo-bans/
>>
File: image.jpg (368KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368KB, 1500x1500px
>>
>>61053473
if russia hates it then that means its true
>>
Monsanto literally kicked out of Argentina.

http://althealthworks.com/9173/monsanto-get-out-argentinians-don-gas-masks-stage-major-rally-with-video/
>>
>>61053612
It's the 38 other countries that banned them due to the research of their own scientists that clinches it. No more believing Monsanto scientists and their bought and paid for shills.
>>
liberal logic

>we must save the niggers in little niglet land a.k.a afreeka (africa)

>but we must also ban the ability to save them through fortified foods that can fight against many of the vitamin deficiencies they face because some youtube video told me GMO's were bad xdddDD

>also lets keep spraying crops with poison instead of just genetically modifying plants to btfo pests because poison so tasty mmm

fucking libtards ho-lee-shit
>>
>>61053473
>no new zealand
kek
>>
Protip: most of not all GMO bans are motivated by protectionism.
>>
Yes, lets ban GMOs like Kyrgyzstan did.

When we decide our public policy, it is utterly critical that we look to the small Central Asian Republic of Kyrgyzstan for advice.
>>
>>61053730
Can you post some of that research?

>inb4 you link the rat cancer study
That's been discredited to hell and back. It's in the same league as Tim Wakefield's autism vaccines study
>>
>>61054044
It's on the way.
>>
>>61054130
Ding ding ding.

Why are hippies so fucking simple? Cauliflower was made by selective breeding so were cows, dogs, and white people. We don't ban them just because they were made more useful than nature intended.
>>
>>61054044

>tfw we aren't considered a country by anyone.

Let us join the blissful federation of Australia pls
>>
>>61053473
Why do people think GMOs are bad again? Like fuck Monsanto and the ability to patent genes, but shouldn't we all be really excited about the Six Million Dollar Mango? We have the technology to make some seriously fucking cool shit with virtually no downsides.
>>
>>61054276
Seralini study was retracted by a paid Monsanto shill that took over the Journal. Since then. Shill fired. Study was republished and peer reviewed. Then Seralini sued and won in court a libel against those who tried to discredit him.
Study stands even stronger now!
Look it up.
>>
>>61054293

GMO's are already banned here burger
>>
>>61054477
https://www.geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/06/24/scientists-react-to-republished-seralini-maize-rat-study/

>The study was originally published in Food and Chemical Toxicology (Elsevier) in September 2012. It met strong criticism from the scientific community almost immediately, with concerns ranging from the validity of the findings to the proper use of animals in the study. In November 2013, Food and Chemical Toxicology retracted the study.
>strong criticism

>After an in-depth look at the study's raw data, no definitive conclusions could be reached regarding the role of either NK603 or glyphosate in overall mortality or tumor rates, given the high incidence of tumors in Sprague-Dawley rats and the small sample size.

>Séralini himself threatened to sue FCT. . . [but did not since he had no case
>>
How many anti-GMO's are anti-vaccer's?
I'm curious about the overlap.
>>
>>61054465
People are fucking retarded and want to shun science that makes food easy to grow and extra nutritious and tasty because they don't fucking understand how basic genetics even works. It's ok goyim, just keep buying those less efficient, more expensive organic foods though!
>>
>>61054465

The gene changes may slowly evolve into a poison, but we'd be able to easily test for that.

So yah. There is no downside. I think people imagine if we eat plants with spider DNA, we would also mutate, which isn't how it works.
>>
>>61054465
Right now the technology out there is to sell chemicals. Glyphosate ready seeds. Seeds that produce a pesticide in it to kill bagworms. Seeds sprayed heavily with toxins.
There is no reason to feed the world because there is already enough food. The problem is with distribution. The drought resistant corn Monsanto came up with failed miserably. It was outgrown by Organic corn. Can you say failure?
Not to mention that, there are more independent studies,( not Monsanto paid for studies) that show it is a myth that GM plants outproduce organic plants.
>>
>>61054808
First of all, what about stuff like golden rice? Crops that are actually superior nutrition-wise.

>Not to mention that, there are more independent studies,( not Monsanto paid for studies) that show it is a myth that GM plants outproduce organic plants.
I just looked for some, found none.

Unless you can link some, I'm going to assume you're making this up.
>>
>>61054714
Taste better? You are a fucking retard shill. Do you even eat real food? Obviously you content being a lab rat for the biotech industry.
Your an idiot.
>>
>>61054808

And we can save a fortune on distribution by growing locally grow genetically modified foods in harsh climates with no consequence.

We spray things with toxins to kill pests. Because if we left the pests, they would eat the food and we would die. So consuming a little bit of toxin is > than not eating.
>>
>>61054929
You didn't look for shit. You lie. I just found 30.
>>
>>61054937

No one can taste the diffference. GMO has a longer shelf life as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym4s2MeZ9E4
>>
>>61054937
>>61055007
>>61054937
And obviously English isn't your first language.

Even if they existed, you wouldn't be able to read the studies that you're talking about.
>>
>>61054938
The pests whether weed or bug are getting resistant to the chemicals sprayed. They are now growing without being effected by the pesticides and herbicides.
Wow. The shills come out in full force. The rest of the world is taking a stand. In the states there are lawsuits against biotech for damages happening. Monsanto shock plummeting. No one is listening to your dribble anymore.
>>
>>61053473

HAHAHA, GMO's have literally saved millions of lives in third world countries. I am not talking about Monsanto neither.

Agricultural scientists have created wonderful crops that yield more in less space and grow in arid temperature.

ALL GMO'S ARE EVIL!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAH.

fuck Monsanto but not all GMO's are bad.
>>
>>61055045
I graduated with a degree in horticulture and soil management. I know exactly what I'm looking at. I have known since the beginning that Roundup was not safe. That was when Monsanto lied and said it was biodegradable.
They said agent Orange was safe too. I believe nothing they say or do. It is all based on bottom line for them. They don't give a shit about world hunger or healthy food and environment.
>>
File: 054045045045.png (3KB, 274x242px) Image search: [Google]
054045045045.png
3KB, 274x242px
There's literally nothing wrong with GMO's.
>>
>>61055010
The idiots here. Paid for by Monsanto.
>>
>>61055446
>I graduated with a degree in horticulture and soil management
Sure - from Calcutta Community College, right?

Monsanto was paid to make Agent Orange by the US Government. It was sprayed on Vietnam at the request of South Vietnam's president.
>>
File: image.jpg (385KB, 1114x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
385KB, 1114x1000px
>>
>>61055555
They still said it was 100% safe for the soldiers and people living in the area. They also said saccarine was safe. And DDT, 24d, Aspertame. They have lied about virtually every product they have to get it on the market.
>>
File: image.jpg (746KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
746KB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>61054795
I think someone maybe once pointed out a good argument once (like while messing around with genes can lead to good things, it can also lead to bad things when stupid people get involved, and the bad can't always be contained, look at killer bees and realize those are here to stay because some moron forgot to lock a door.) and then once the message spreads a little, people just started parroting the message "GMO's are bad" without really anything more than a vague idea of why they could be bad.

Also, pesticide GMO's aren't really a necessity now since someone invented a more efficient and more protective way to grow crops, protecting not only from insects, but from disease and even drought (They need much less water for plants grown this way).
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/07/140717-japan-largest-indoor-plant-factory-food/
The farm would be an expense at first, but the improved yield, decreased water bill, and the fact that a second story would turn 1 acre to 2 acres and so on would lead to increased profits later.
I don't think this farm technology can handle trees or even bushes yet, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (238KB, 1152x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238KB, 1152x1152px
That's right. More are banning every month.
>>
File: image.jpg (508KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
508KB, 1300x1300px
>>61055458
That's not what your country says.
>>
So Tom Vilsack is trying to hold secret meeting to make sure that no state in the US will have GM labeling right. Tom used to work for Monsanto. Well, basically he still does.

http://althealthworks.com/9112/u-s-agriculture-secretary-vilsack-to-hold-secret-invitation-only-meeting-to-stop-first-ever-gmo-labeling-law/
>>
Go Venezuela!!!

http://ecowatch.com/2016/01/05/venezuela-bans-gmos/?utm_source=EcoWatch+List&utm_campaign=4e643980c4-Top_News_1_10_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_49c7d43dc9-4e643980c4-85918929
>>
>>61056104
:D
>>
>>61053887

>Have green house
>Grow my own fruits and veggies

Still hate Monsanto and their gmo's. They are being banned for a reason. Not enough research. Americans are the guinea pigs for them.

Have fun.
>>
>>61054310

Taking a breed and breeding the best of it is not the same as splicing gene's. There may or may not be consequences but since the majority are banning them I wont eat them because that says a lot to me.
>>
You fags who deny GMOs are the same as global warming deniers. You guys are literally denying the rest of the world more food. Get angry at the corporations who put restrictions on their GMOs they create.
>>
>>61053473
99% of these retards have no idea what the real problem with GMOs is
The actual biggest issue is that retarded politicians decided that corporations could patent gene sequences and then sue farmers because bees pollinated their crops with copyrighted DNA
a shift to a majority of GMO crops will be absolutely necessary if we want human civilization as we know it to continue in to the next century
>>
>>61056994
Outright banning them is stupid. The amount of lives GMO tech can save is too large to just simply ban and ignore it.

I don't think the poor malnourished little nigger children give a fuck if their corn is genetically modified or not. It's always pretentious faggot who think that shit labeled "organic" is healthier or some shit bitching about GMO's.

If we're to survive in an ever increasing population eventually we're going to have to start doing some crazy fucking shit with GMO tech.

>>61057180
The issue is that they refuse to label their food as GMO, I think. Which is something I agree is wrong. But yes, GMO's being banned is fucking retarded.
>>
>>61056994
>Not enough research
There's enough research, you cucks just won't ever be satisfied until we're all eating halal vegan windsown vegetables.
>>
File: c11.jpg (86KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
c11.jpg
86KB, 640x908px
>>61053887
>>61054206
>>61054310
>>61054644
>>61054714
>>61057476
>>61057180

here you go faggots a nice short video to get the point across. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxU9sgX7_-E

1.We already produce way more than enough food. the problem is distribution and people not being able to afford it.

2. letting corporations have patents on seeds and crops is a terrible idea

3. gmo corn and soy is proven to cause kidney, liver damage and tumors in rats. And a few generations out from rats feed exclusively gmo corn and soy had had unhealthy, small, weak offspring but more importantly were STERILE.
>>
>>61057512
Implying thats a bad thing? I mean i know being a brasilian must be the worst thing in the world, but a gun would fix you up faster than slowly killing yourself then undergoind vast amounts of pain just to die.
>>
>>61053473
its already banned here you fuck YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK
>>
>>61058071
>something needs more research
>BAN IT

brilliant idea

also ban sex and drunk sex is RAPE
>>
Monsanto has no problem harming people.

http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/u-s-army-documents-reveal-monsanto-linked-to-horrific-weapons-dropped-on-civilian-populations/
>>
>>61058160
I know. Isn't that great??? Bwahahahahaha!!!
>>
DELUSIONAL FUCKS

B
T
F
O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA4I-WRu_s0
>>
>>61057512
Any research that comes out against GM or the pesticides and herbicides the biotech industry tries to destroy the reputation of those who bring this research to,the forefront. Even if it is peer reviewed.
>>
>>61058248
watch the video. Its more significant than ''needs more research''. Its been proven to be harmful. Its not like we didnt have enough fucking corn or soybeans before. It is unethical to not ban this stuff because of muh corporate profits if its harmful (which it is).

>also ban sex and drunk sex is RAPE

wtf is this strawman conflation shit? Are you literally a shill?
>>
>>61057476
GM does not in any way shape or form save anyone. At all you fucking dumb shit!
>>
>>61058071
you don't understand what gmos are in the slightest
>>
>>61057206
No. A shift away from GM crops is what is needed to help the planet. Are you kidding me? The way conventional farming is now it is depleting the soils of all the nutrients that are needed to grow food. Which in turn feeds the plants and gives them their nutrients. Not to mention all the pesticide and herbicide that cannot be washed off the plant or the fruit it bears.
What the actual fuck is wrong with you people.
>>
>>61058755
Actually yes he does. You obviously do not.
>>
>>61058809
No, I do. You don't.
>>
>>61058755
oh really? what are they then? Please bestow some wisdom you corporate shill cuckboy.
>>
DUDE TPP LMAO
>>
File: big_gray_cat_1920x1200.jpg (290KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
big_gray_cat_1920x1200.jpg
290KB, 1920x1200px
>>61053473
Why can't we let sub Saharan negros be the guinea pigs for them?
>>
>>61059182
DUDE ORGANIC WEED GMO ARE DEVIL LMAO 2015
>>
>>61054395
>>61054044
http://worldmapswithout.nz/
>>
>>61056104

God that town is so beautiful.

I'm jelly. Our towns look like shit and are infested with drunk natives and shit head teenagers. Switzerland looks so damn nice.
>>
File: anorectic american.jpg (166KB, 904x634px) Image search: [Google]
anorectic american.jpg
166KB, 904x634px
>>61053473
They know they won't be able to subdue the US population with conventional (violent) means because of 2th amendment so they are weakening them with all kinds of degenerate food.

This is actually considered abnormal in the US.
>>
>>61053473
This is retarded. Are GMO companies' business pratices unethical? Yes. Do we know the full effects of GMOs? No. That doesn't mean banning them is a solution in the slightest.
>>
File: agent orange victims.jpg (37KB, 492x357px) Image search: [Google]
agent orange victims.jpg
37KB, 492x357px
>>61055334
>GMO's have literally saved millions of lives in third world countries.
So just because some GMO crops are good everything else get an automatic free pass?

You are as retarded as the people who defend mass immigration because some of them are doctors and shit.

>>61055555
>It was sprayed on Vietnam at the request of South Vietnam's president.
Which was a US puppet that rigged the election and got more votes then was even possible.
>>
>>61053473
Lies, we ban GMOs because of pressure of anglo-based ONGs, not because we realize shit

It goes this way
-ONG with head in England/US sets here
-Spills info and propaganda translated from english
-All this shitty propaganda didn't convince people in Europe or America, but this ONG gets really friendly with current gov
-Convince current gov to believe in shitty propaganda
-Make new laws and 'Centre For Natioanl Fight Against GMO", rack millions in corrupt money from the gov for a shitty cause that dosn't make sense
-Send this money back to anglo home-base

Its a fucking scam and we all know it, just like global warming, stop it already
>>
That's because governments are dumb and Monsanto acts like shit. There is literally nothing wrong with the concept of GMOs themselves..
>>
>>61060133
>tits
>defined abdominal muscles
>can't see any ribs
Yeah, that's not anorexia.
>>
>>61055536
What, being paid by Monsanto! Where can I sign up?
>>
Most food, both livestock and crops have been genetically modified. We've been doing it since we first started farming.
>>
>>61058071
>1.We already produce way more than enough food. the problem is distribution and people not being able to afford it.
Entirely wrong. We only produce as much food as we do right now thanks to GMO crops and modern synthetic pesticides, revert back to entirely organic farming and crop yields will shrink significantly. There would no longer be enough food, literally billions would starve.

>2. letting corporations have patents on seeds and crops is a terrible idea
Sure, so ban that practice instead of banning useful and productive science.

>3. gmo corn and soy is proven to cause kidney, liver damage and tumors in rats. And a few generations out from rats feed exclusively gmo corn and soy had had unhealthy, small, weak offspring but more importantly were STERILE.
Even assuming all of that was 100% true, and not just bogus alarmist scare mongering, so what? You are talking about some clearly limited and uncommon side effects vs billions of people starving and dying.
>>
Its not that we are against attempts to bioengineer our food to be cheaper

Its just that we think murkans are trying to poison the whole world

Thats why monsanto is explicitly mentioned in the article
>>
So ignorant.
>>
>>61053473
I'm kind of sad that GMOs get banned and gene technology is _the_ evil of the 21th century
sure, the kill switch gene is a shit (greedy Monsanto & Co), but on the other hand yield per acreage exploded
sure, >>61055592 and just make this one crop resistant was not the best idea (same problem we have with MDR bacteria in hospitals), but nobody forced those greedy farmers to use it in the first place (except for the free market of course, kek)

GMO should've been a good technology, but it got used with the wrong intentions and now thanks to that shit it's demonized for the next 100 years at least.
>>
>>61053887
You're blind to their exploitative "we own all seeds" practices. Sure poor farmers can use superior GMO seed for a better crop yield, but they have to keep paying every time they plant. And even now, African farmers struggle to turn profits against low-price exports (nevermind charitable donations) from North America and parts of Asia.

Africa cannot prosper on the market if they become 21st Century tenant farmers for someone else.
>>
>>61061055
No that's animal husbandry, not screwing with genetic tech we barely understand the consequences of.
>>
>>61058071
I want communism: the post

And who gets to decide how it's distributed? You? I'll be damned if let you decide who's kids get fed!
>>
File: coca-cola-zero-explosion-3.jpg (63KB, 600x886px) Image search: [Google]
coca-cola-zero-explosion-3.jpg
63KB, 600x886px
>>61053473
>GMO is unsafe

I bet you probably think that aspartame is unsafe too.
>>
>>61061582

It's basically the same thing. We've always been screwing around with genetics. Now we can just go crazy with it.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 267x189px
>>61061582
First of all I think you mean selective breeding since we are also talking about plants here.

Secondly most genetic engineering is geared towards just creating larger, tastier foods by increasing the expression of the responsible genes.

Also we do know what we're doing with those plants and we do know how to deal with them and keep them safe for human consumption.
>>
>>61061582
Animal husbandry is Genetic modification

Talk to Mendel about it
>>
Most food these days can be classed as GMO

This is due to the fact we've been selectively breeding the plants/animals with the desired genetic traits for years. So literally all we are doing is speeding up the process.
>>
>>61058564
Retard, the only reason we can make so much food here in America is because it is genetically modified. Why the fuck do you think organic is so much more expensive?
>>
>>61060133
>that image

Kevin Muns knows what's up, everyone else is clinically retarded or a tumblr-tier fat cunt or both.
>>
>>61054477
He asked you to post research besides the discredited rat story... so you go ahead and post the discredited rat story and just say it's not discredited.

Some sound arguments.
>>
>>61053473
GMO's are the future retard.

Right now we are spraying crops with poison to kill pesticides that are killing the crops.

Those damn bugs are getting resistant against said pesticides.

Which is perfectly natural - the strongest (bugs) survive.
I honestly don't get the hate GMOs get.

We potentially get a crop that doesn't need to be sprayed with toxic chemicals, survives on less water, and yields more per square feet.

At the very least every country should fund more and more research into GMOs.

Sure there will be failures. Maybe 4 out of 5 GMOs will cause cancer.
That's why we need to fund research to find out what we need to do to produce a harmless GMO.
Being scared of GMOs is the same kind of thinking that fucked humanity over since the middle ages.
>>
>>61060966
Didn't you know? 90% of the people in this thread are shilling for them... I got paid 100 dollars per post!
>>
Why don't you anti-gmo faggots just admit that you're against GMOs because you find the concept frightening and want the government to protect your feels. That's it. You don't know shit about the science and everyone knows it.

MUH FEELS
>>
File: 1450174702347.jpg (66KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1450174702347.jpg
66KB, 482x427px
>>61053473
>mfw doing Masters Degree in Biotech
>>
Anti-GMO tards really need to just kill themselves. There is NO EVIDENCE that GMOs are bad.
>>
>>61063065
This.
There is literally nothing wrong with GMOs
>>
File: images (9).jpg (12KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
12KB, 222x227px
>Even countries like Bosnia Herzegovina have smartened up
>''1st'' world countries like US and Canada keep eating poison food
You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: 84892530.jpg (71KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
84892530.jpg
71KB, 960x606px
For real though
>>
>>61060133

Yeah, it is. Are you saying that's how most women look in Sweden?
>>
>>61053473
The shit the FDA allows to be passed off as food is nothing short of disgusting and enraging, and makes me loose faith in this country more than anything else, by far

There wont even be a country left to rule over in a few decades at this rate, life expectancy and fertility is going to fucking tank

They're selling us out as fast as they can

Btw i hate faggot leftists and welfare, dont think im one of them

We're still dumping fucking fluoride in the water just because supposedly some poor dumb fucks who cant afford tooth paste or cant spend 1 minute brushing their teeth will have better teeth, resulting in everyones cancer rates increasing and causing thyroid problems because we're all fucking drinking it

Not to mention all the dentists who prescribe fucking fluoride tablets to be INGESTED for no apparent fucking reason at all since the only benefit they give is by rubbing them on bone topically and only cause massive fucking problems when actually consumed

What the fucking hell is going on.
>>
File: ΜΕΤΑΛΛΑΓΜΕΝΑ.jpg (18KB, 390x261px) Image search: [Google]
ΜΕΤΑΛΛΑΓΜΕΝΑ.jpg
18KB, 390x261px
>>61053473
We were among the first nations to ban both GMO and monsanto crap.
>>
File: 1398521631932.gif (393KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1398521631932.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>61067448
What the fuck are you talking about, you fucking retard? Putting fluoride in water supplies has been one of the biggest, cheapest and most efficient advancements in public health in the history of the world. I bet you think iodine in salt is also a bad thing.
>>
File: 276.jpg (75KB, 519x497px) Image search: [Google]
276.jpg
75KB, 519x497px
Are there any Brazilians around Rio Grande do sul / Santa Catarina who are somehow involved / know about farming / agriculture? I have a few questions about your local flora.
>>
>>61053473
Are you sure you really want 'Muricans to know that big bad vlad said no to GMO?

Do you want America to go 100% GMO?
>>
>>61067613
>brazilians are just now "learning" about how great fluoride is

Yes the correlation had nothing to do with better living standards in general, we need to drink fluoride merely for the topical effects it has on our teeth just before being swallowed into our digestive system and totally fucking our shit up
>>
File: 1452570471874.jpg (21KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
1452570471874.jpg
21KB, 152x254px
>>61053473
>tfw I have potatoes in the over right now (nothing fancy, with skin and all, unwashed)
>tfw it's a new strain of potato, genetically modified to have slow release carbs
>>
File: όχι.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
όχι.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>61067557
>>
>>61070689
Better than cancer though.
>>
I love baseless fear of scientific advancement.
>>
>>61070872
then you must love the USA
>>
What's wrong with GMOs? From what I've heard that they are a safer way of combating insects and such, and you can grow crops that you won't be able to grow in that...environment? What's with the people wanting to Ban them? There isn't a study I could find about GMOs effecting people.
>>
File: 1392928391642.jpg (33KB, 635x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392928391642.jpg
33KB, 635x250px
>>61055334

how is that a good thing
>>
>>61055458
apart from the patent and the uncontrollable nature of crops and seeds and how they spread
>>
>>61054130
>>61054310
>>61057110
>>61058071
there's literally nothing wrong with protectionism
>>
>>61055334
>>61072349

no they haven't. The seeds monsanto sells to farmers doesn't give them any seeds anymore (the plants are infertile) and this means they have to keep buying these expensive seeds. Many farmers have killed themselves because they went broke (they were only allowed to buy monsanto seeds, because monsanto bribes governments)
>>
File: kaz miller the terror of niger .png (276KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
kaz miller the terror of niger .png
276KB, 500x514px
>>61072667
regardless

>saving people in third world countries

so they can flood europe?
>>
>>61072735
actually, if monsanto and saudis (isis) wouldn't fuck those countries up, those people would not leave their country.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.