[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Liberals call Blacks "African-Americans" >Liberals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 123415234.jpg (235KB, 940x946px) Image search: [Google]
123415234.jpg
235KB, 940x946px
>Liberals call Blacks "African-Americans"
>Liberals call Mexicans "Latino-Americans"
>Liberals call Indians "Native-Americans"
>Liberals call Asians "Asian-American"
>Everyone calls white people just "American"

Does anyone else find delicious fucking irony in this?
>>
>>61052143
I'm in a freshman college writing course having to do peer evaluation, and I had to read a butthurt essay which basically admitted racism is rational white self-interest and blacks are not Americans.

Top fucking kek
>>
>>61052297
it was by an SJW of course, and this was movie evaluation lmao
>>
>>61052143

>Everyone calls white people just "American"

No. Everyone calls white people 'beta cuckold faggots who won't defend their countries.'
>>
>>61052143
Whites are Caucasian, dumbass.
>Cuck-Asian
>>
>>61052394
Thanks for the bump you cuck but literally no one outside of /pol/ says that. Point is White people are refereed to as Americans. While the liberal left has made it a standing issue to label minorities based on their origin and slapping American on the end. They are literally admitting American is the standard and the core. All other's are tacked on.
>>
>>61052143
>Does anyone else find delicious fucking irony in this?
What exactly are they supposed to be called? White British cunts created the American Colonies.
Literally what in ever living fuck do you call them?
>>
>>61052515

Well no shit, dipshit. As recently as 1960, the US was 85% White. The US has always been a White country. But Democrats and Republicans alike want to change the demographics to non-white. Ever heard of the Immigration Act of 1965? It opened the borders to non-whites. Democrats passed it. Over the next 50 years, Republicans have never tried to repeal it.
>>
>>61052548
WE IS KANGZ
>>
File: 1451577256971.jpg (160KB, 717x621px) Image search: [Google]
1451577256971.jpg
160KB, 717x621px
>>61052143
>>
>>61052761
That very imagine is shit. The blend on the right looks delicious as fuck ans has strawberry and vanilla prominent colors. Not the murky mud brown it would actually be with the chocolate inserted.
>>
>>61052143

Yep, I've never, ever, ever, ever heard an American referred to as an:

>Italian American
>Irish American
>etc.

I see where you are going OP but use your brain. Americans talk about 'muh heritage' so much that it's a damn meme.
>>
>>61052143
Is that Epicnamebro?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.