[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you make fun of: >blacks >jews >muslims you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ExcuseMe.jpg (38KB, 513x524px) Image search: [Google]
ExcuseMe.jpg
38KB, 513x524px
if you make fun of:
>blacks
>jews
>muslims
you're racist

if you make fun of:
>cubans
>japanese
>chinese
>korean
>irish
>slavic
>greek
>italian
>spanish
>portuguese
>germans
>russians
you're not racist

wew lad.........
>>
>>61052054
>jews
>muslims>cubans
>japanese
>chinese
>korean
>irish
>slavic
>greek
>italian
>spanish
>portuguese
>germans
>russians

How have you fucks still not learned the difference between nationality and race? How wide a genetic gap do you think there is between an Italian and a Spaniard?
>>
>>61052155
senpai

also its libs who use the term "people of color" to refer to everyone who is not a caucasoid except they also include some caucasoids that are slightly tan b/c lol they aren't "white" they're dark haha xd
>>
>>61052054
Heard forehand from a black :"black people can't be racist, rasizm is only for whites".

To be exact white invented rasizm to simplify the problem(of some ethnic group) beforehand and eliminate it ;]
>>
>>61052333
I don't give a shit what liberals do. You being completely retarded does nothing to cancel out their retardation. It just makes you both look like dumbasses.
>>
>>61052155
>How wide a genetic gap do you think there is between an Italian and a Spaniard?
You don't fully understand how different we Italians are from Spaniards...sure, we share some common traits (we usually tan pretty well, we're often loud and we enjoy life with our bros), but our culture, our language, our way of life and our pride reside in different places. We still argue over Culumbus being Italian or Spanish (we call him Cristoforo whilst they say his name was Cristobal, we say he was born in Genoa but since he worked for the Spanish crown they say he was Spanish, etc...).
>>
>>61052054
move the non-whites on the second list into the first list, then it is more accurate
>>
But if I say gook, nip, or ching chong I'll be called a racist lol. East Asians have as big a victim complex as niggers.
>>
File: IdealMiserlyIberianbarbel.webm (2MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IdealMiserlyIberianbarbel.webm
2MB, 720x1280px
>>61052620
>differences in culture are due to wide differences in genetics

Jesus fucking Christ
>>
>>61052155
a lot actually, just think of how many people took over Italy and raped it's inhabitance
>>
>>61052800
ehh not really

asians are extremely racist so as long as you aren't being aggressive they won't really be offended
>>
>>61052998
"agressive"
like i'm some sort of silverback nigger
>>
>>61052998
Nigger, I am surrounded by gooks in this shithole of a city called Melbourne and I can assure you that they are triggered very easily.

Assuming they can understand what you are saying because most don't bother to learn English.
>>
>>61052942

Spain was completely conquered. Italy had resistances.
>>
>>61052942
The widest genetic gaps are extremely small compared to some species. Think about the two most different people you can, physically. The difference between them is only noticeable by locating a few genes. Even those genes may or may not be there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.