[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is race real? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq1 3SvXIw58

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 201
Thread images: 23

File: thRD6NO3DV.jpg (8KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
thRD6NO3DV.jpg
8KB, 245x300px
Is race real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq13SvXIw58

Or is it a sociological construction?

I was watching this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz-crDWmINk

and was reading the comment section.

Here is a scientist at Amren talking about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeb09GS7ids

What is /pol/'s stance on the issue?
>>
>>61050674

There is only one race: Human Beans.
>>
The comment section on the second video has cucks arguing that race is not real.

some of the race deniers are more intelligent than their opponents and are making us look dumb.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U
>>
Yes, race is real.

It's a social construct, not a psychic construct.
>>
>>61051818
>construct, not a psychic

what?
>>
File: 1442391476199.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1442391476199.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>>61050674
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHB6PrpHAGI
>>
"real" is a vague term here

it's "real" in the sense we use it as a category for populations

but there's no discrete genetic unit of race
>>
>>61051818
sociology < psychology < biology < chemistry < physics < math
>>
>>61051984

biology is more important in this debate
>>
>>61052077
Math gives us statistics on nigger crime
>>
>>61052329

but the topic is on whether race is a biological or sociological concept.
>>
>>61052077
I'm not talking about which is more "important."

All of sociology is beholden to psychology, which is beholden to biology, which is beholden to chemistry, which is beholden to physics, which is beholden to math

race is a sociological concept
>>
>>61050674

Race? No. The US Government currently considers most hispanics, and everybody from Europe, the middle east, and north apefrica to be "white."

Ethnic groups? Very real. Early humans developed largely independent for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>61052640

that doesn't make any sense.

is species a social construct.
>>
>>61052397
Biological. What?

Even my black friends agree that race is a biological difference that pertains to geographical location.

We always have the "in snow, whites win, in sun blacks win" arguments.

I don't get why most of /pol/ can't find any decent blacks to discuss this shit with. As long as you don't point out flaws in racial difference everyone is happy.
>>
>>61052397
Statistics are measurable differences which can be correlated with the factors associated with race (skin, genetic heritage, etc.).
This shows that such factors are indicative of different groups of peoples with real differences.
Ergo, race is a real thing and not a construct.
T. Mathematics
>>
>>61051927
Race is a valid heuristic. People considered "black" have identifiable biological characteristics distinct from those considered "white." Anyone who says otherwise is talking out of their ass.
>>
ethnicity > race
>>
>>61052748
to a great extent, yes

we typically think of a "species" as a group of organisms where all members can produce viable offspring

however, we call lions and tigers different species, but lions and tigers can produce viable offspring

numerous other examples exist in nature

thus, it is clear "species," like "race," is not a rigid divider of organisms but merely a convenient taxonomic concept
>>
>>61052855
yet africans have more genetic diversity than any other group, even though you would label them as simply "black"
>>
Anyone who takes the terms "white" or "black" to mean literal skin color is a fucking moron. It is greatly understood white colloquially means "of European descent". Therefore, it is directly tied to ethnicity.
>>
By this logic, Sociology is a social construct, therefore also irrelevant.
>>
>>61051679
Underrated post.

Watched the whole thing. Thanks anon, that's why I come here. Sift through the dirt long enough on /pol/ and there's some real gold to be had.
>>
>>61053358
only the "ology" part, really

the movements of society are not a social construct, since social constructs are by definition built by the movements of society

the study of sociological phenomenon is a social construct, but that's neither here nor there
>>
>>61051984
sociology<anthropology<psychology<biology<chemistry<physics <math< philosophy< dank memes
>>
>>61051872
I heard other races can get that. it's just more common in blacks for some reason
>>
>>61053075

Too bad none of that genetic diversity lead to being contributing members of society.
>>
>>61050674
>Race is not real
>Able to tell someone's race

Make up your mind, people.
You can't say race is not real while you can differentiate 2 different human by race.

Liberals Logic
>Race is not real
>#BLM
>>
http://therightstuff.biz/2013/09/29/the-fallacy-of-race-denialism/
>>
>>61053906
irrelevant, no response needed
>>
>>61050674
Of course it is. It's usually as simple as a short glance at the individual.

What are you, a marxist?
>>
The fact that evolution made different human populations is undeniable. Compare the skulls of an austrailian abo to a chinese man. such a big difference, you cannot seriously say they are the same being biologically.
>>
>>61054433
I like how phrenology is literally the first thing you guys go to every single time

might as well bring in alchemy and astrology while you're at it
>>
It's a social construct in the same way intelligence or color is. It's something based on reality for which we came up with fairly arbitrary restrictions and definitions for.

As for whether it's real:

Of course there's real biology behind it. That's why black people have black kids.

The only argument people really try to make is that race is an arbitrary grouping/poorly defined, therefore it doesn't exist.

Well, show me a definition of species that works for all life. Show me a definition of dog breed that isn't just a list of vague physical characteristics. Just because something is poorly defined doesn't mean it's not based on something real.
>>
>>61053393
>>61051679

He even went so far as to say "sub-species" and "breeds" WOW

Makes you wonder how much we don't really know about our differences.
>>
>>61054790
people don't argue that it's based on something not real. it's based on the gene as a unit of inheritance

what people argue is how useful it is. just because it's based on genetics doesn't mean it's automatically useful.
>>
>>61054935
>they don't believe in eugenics
What a surprise, it's ok to do it with our cattle and food but not ourselves.
>>
>>61054790
It's not arbitrary. Do you know the definition of that word?
>>
>>61055017

It is arbitrary that we'll call Asian a race and not Southeast Asian a race.

It is arbitrary that we'll call Swedish an ethnicity and not a race.
>>
>>61055016
> it's ok to do it with our cattle and food but not ourselves.
yes, as a matter of fact, this is true for many, many things
>>
Here are two good videos on this subject.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=143PJEcScbQ

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rHDWlnah3b0
>>
>>61050674

Race in the sense of the 'white race' is very sketchy scientifically, but ethnicities are obviously real and similar ethnicities can be classified through a range of factors into 'races'. The biological differences have been proven and are quite obvious so yes, biological differences between human populations exist, but trying to classify all of humanity into 5-6 races is pretty silly.
>>
>>61054935

>people don't argue that it's based on something not real

I've done both Sociology and Anthropology. They do argue that. You're full of shit and now you're back pedaling.

Sociology is a pseudo-science at best and I can't wait until it is purged from academia. What's even more criminal is how the universities willfully teach Sociology and garbage like "white male privilege" as a requirement but completely exclude Genetics. It is an incredibly biased movement rooted in liberal ideals and fails to show the other side of the "argument" that's rooted in actual science.
>>
>>61055164
Yes, I agree, the catagories such as black or asian are too broad.
>>
>>61054935

People do argue that. I've had that argument here on /pol/.

They argue that race is too poorly defined. What is white? What isn't white? Are Slavs white? Are Jews? Etc, etc.

And that if it can't be defined well, if you can't come up with solid justifications to call Asians a race and South Asians not a race, then it's a false term.

I disagree with all of that and say race is real and our poor definitions do nothing to discredit that
>>
>horse and donkey breed to make a mule
>horses and donkeys are different species
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mule
>African and European breed
>lol thats a human, race is a social construct

How is race not a thing excluding my feelings?
>>
>>61055382
>I've done both Sociology and Anthropology. They do argue that. You're full of shit and now you're back pedaling.
nope

>I disagree with all of that and say race is real and our poor definitions do nothing to discredit that

and you provide what evidence?
>>
>>61055457
see >>61052958
>>
>>61055502

Are you serious motherfucker? I'll go get my Sociology book right now and prove it.

Hold on Mr. Wannabe-Scientist
>>
>>61055350

I studied quantitative Sociology which is basically statistics, why do you hate statistics? They're quite useful. Also my uni never talked about any of that 'privilege' crap, you just need to go to a good institution.
>>
>>61055596
>implying sociology matters at all

I do real science, not this pseudoscience
>>
>>61055502

...You've lost me. Your first line is repeating what I said ("They do argue that") while also saying I'm full of shit.

What are you arguing? What are you accusing me of backpedaling on? What part am I supposed to be providing evidence for?
>>
File: hfERiGs.png (222KB, 458x291px) Image search: [Google]
hfERiGs.png
222KB, 458x291px
>>61052825
b-but Bill Nye, the children's show host with a B.S. in engineering, said race don't real
>>
>>61055785
misquoted, meant to quote>>61055350 as well
>>
>>61055803
Well even if there is race, we should still work together. This isn't an excuse to commit genocide.
We do need to work together.
>>
>>61055272
I don't quite get your position on this, are you for it or against it?
>>
>>61055803
bill nye is not the only one to have said that

>By the 1970s, it had become clear that (1) most human differences were cultural; (2) what was not cultural was principally polymorphic – that is to say, found in diverse groups of people at different frequencies; (3) what was not cultural or polymorphic was principally clinal – that is to say, gradually variable over geography; and (4) what was left – the component of human diversity that was not cultural, polymorphic, or clinal – was very small.

>A consensus consequently developed among anthropologists and geneticists that race as the previous generation had known it – as largely discrete, geographically distinct, gene pools – did not exist.

-Jonathan Marks
>>
File: gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png (33KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
gas-the-kikes-race-war-now-1.png
33KB, 600x700px
>>61055945
well, in my opinion...
>>
>>61055597

Talk to a Geneticist. In fact there's a video interviewing one here in this thread.

"Race is not real" "Race is a social construct" "There's no difference between black and white"

Yes there is. And I'd much sooner trust someone who is capable of breaking it down to the biological level, since that is what we're debating afterall, than a Sociologist who has never even taken a science course beyond basic Biology or basic Chemistry. Seriously dude, get fucked.
>>
>>61055965
"It's okay to do it for cattle and food but not for ourselves" isn't a statement that demonstrates logical fault.
>>
>>61056044
Ashkenazis - i.e. Europeans - are probably an upper tier race, m9.
>>
File: 1451333942124.jpg (62KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1451333942124.jpg
62KB, 800x600px
>>61056042
k
>>
>>61056059
geneticists say race is not real.
>>
Gravity is a social construct.
>>
>>61052958
Yeah and their children are sterile. Not exactly 100% viable offspring.
>>
>>61056102
Phenotypes don't tell you the underlying genetics, though.
>>
>>61056102
oh boy now I'm convinced

what was I thinking, trusting scientific consensus and evidence over your meme image?
>>
>>61050850
We're all beans. World peace.
>>
>>61056086
I see, that's a shame then.

>>61056142
Step it up pleb, force itself is a social construct because the atoms never touch.
>>
'Race is a social construct' was invented by a jew for political reasons as your first video shows.
>>
>>61055945

Work together? Perhaps. But if I possess genes I think are more useful, then why should I be forced to live in a society where we are being coerced and even manipulated to interbreed. In fact we're being completely indoctrinated and lied to about these facts of racial differences between people.

I'd much rather be a doberman, than a terrier, for example.
>>
>>61052958
Mules and ligers are sterile

But wolves and coyotes and make fertile offspring called coywolves >>61056188
>>
>>61056188
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybrid_zone
>>
>>61056299
I'm not here to debate the latter. Do as you wish.
Simply saying that we should work together.
>>
>>61053670
/thread
>>
>>61056220
Whirled peas?
>>
>>61056299
Ban racemixing propaganda, punish racemixing and support racial purity. It's possible to coexist and strive toward a common goal.

Breed perfection, brother.
>>
>>61056324
Ligers, whalphins, coydogs, and motherfucking groler bears are fertile.
>>
>>61056134

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4cxOT8Kd7U

It is word play, as he states in this video. That's all this is. You're misleading and manipulating people using word play. You and I, and everyone else understand colloquially what the word "race" equates to. All you and other Sociologists are doing is nitpicking the nuances of the language while simultaneously lying to undergraduate students and the general public with semantics.
>>
>>61056200

#1: the race of a patient can give information that is medically actionable: it's part of a medical history and can be indicative of predisposition to certain diseases

#2: a geneticist can take a sequenced genome, analyze it based on single nucleotide polymorphisms via software, and tell you the race of the individual
>>
there being greater variation between individuals than between races does not mean that different races don't, on average, have different levels of certain traits

that's all you can say on "race". it doesn't matter what you call it. race, ethnic groups, muh heritage, whatever the fuck, it still boils down to the fact that niggers are on average more stupid, chinks are on average more intelligent.
>>
>>61056623
anthropologist
no thanks
>You're misleading and manipulating people using word play
nope

>>61056725
none of this makes race a real, distinct feature of the genome, though

and I bet you don't know what SNPs actually are
>>
>>61054514
What?
There is mesureable difference in the cranial vault of these two skulls, but it's all phrenology guys
>>
>>61050674
race being a social construct is as real as gender being a social construct. society is fucked.
>>
>>61056953
tell me how that has any bearing on anything without resorting to phrenology
>>
>>61056870

>Geneticist, Anthropologist

You're seriously a piece of shit dude. You're fucking lying to people.
>>
>>61056870
>and I bet you don't know what SNPs actually are

well, they're single nucleotide polymorphisms, like it says on the fucking label

which is to say, a difference of a single nucleotide when comparing otherwise identical sequences of two individuals

they can be grouped to form haplotypes, but I guess you believe haplotypes don't real because they're artificial constructs too, right?
>>
>>61055457
Well, to play devils advocate, a mule is born sterile, therefore it is not a viable offspring. A mixed race human is capable of breeding, therefore is a viable offspring. There is a difference here.
>>
>>61057051
yeah I'm the one lying, not you, sure

>>61057061
haplotypes are not race
>>
File: ChromView.gif (37KB, 700x402px) Image search: [Google]
ChromView.gif
37KB, 700x402px
>>61057191
so then how is 23andme able to do this?
>>
>>61057051
He's a fucking marxist dude, nothing convinces them of it because 'we all bleed red'. Let it go.
>>
there is no "race"
its species. Different human species. And yes its reality. The reason why we don't use this prefix is it seems somewhat degrading when applied as an adjective. Well some on average are smarter or dumber than others it doesnt really matter. We can technically all get together, what seperates us is not the color of our skin or where we came from but our culture and norms. Hate construct is something that will never go away until ayyylmaos show up or a huge catastrophic event happens that validates our fragile existence.

MLKs dream was to just see people as people, not see a black man or a white man or whatever. Its sad his dream was hijacked into the first BLM movement but it was inevitable. People will never understand that if we all got along we could be more powerful than ever and change our way of life for the better. The jews know this too, which is why they have added all these obstacles and diversions
>>
>>61057373
nowhere there does it say "white."

why do africans have higher genetic diversity, even though you'd just call them "black"?
>>
>>61057000
The density of brain matter being equal, that means that the brains of smaller volumes contain less neurons and less neural connections than brains of larger volumes? Do I really have to the think for you? Are you one of those niggers with a smaller cranial vault?
>>
File: image.jpg (237KB, 596x1062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 596x1062px
>>
>>61057418
>I wanna believe race is real because it justifies my narrow world view even though there's no such thing

sorry you got cucked man, get over it
>>
File: image.jpg (351KB, 875x1956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
351KB, 875x1956px
>>
File: image.jpg (203KB, 1488x1756px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203KB, 1488x1756px
>>
>>61050911
>some of the race deniers are more intelligent than their opponents and are making us look dumb.

Very
Beware anyone that posts haplogroup charts, Europedia maps or mentions lactose intolerance.
>>
>>61050850
And the greatest bean of all,

MAN!
>>
File: image.jpg (257KB, 1156x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257KB, 1156x1120px
>>
>>61057539
>I don't wanna believe race is real because science applied to humans goes against my agenda
I'm not the cuck here, friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1782x1098px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1782x1098px
>>
>>61057533
>tfw I saw a happy merchant in that graphic

Jesus
>>
>>61052771

If I was you I would point out to those young youths that blacks do not win in the sun they are completely visible to us and we are a better shot.

They win in the night because they naturally blend in.
>>
>>61057500

skull size is not a direct predictor of intelligence
>>
>>61057677
FUCK I can't unsee it now.
>>
>>61050674
Is this bait?

Of course race is real. As real as dog breeds.
Different breeds have different physical abilities, IQ levels, behaviors...etc. Even though they're still all the same species

You really think we all evolved exactly the same way in radically different environments for 200,000 years??
>>
>>61057619
Tasmanian abbos were the ones that didn't know sex made babies and couldn't make fire, right?
>>
>>61057758
It alone isn't, no. But it does play a factor.
A lot goes into intelligence.
>>
>>61050674
How can it be a sociological construction when the concept of race predates the invention of sociology?
>>
>>61057811
you can't just point to skull morphology because again, that is phrenology, which is non-science
>>
>>61050674
You know, Crows? Probably most common bird around the world.

Does it have different spices or all the crows the same and it's social construct?
>>
>>61057851
it's not a sociological construction (i.e. created by sociologists) it's a social construction (created by society) you mong
>>
>>61057910
see: >>61052958
>>
>>61057875
My bad, thought you said brain size, not skull size.
>>
>>61057922
Now you're moving the goalposts, because that's explicitly not what OP asked.
>>
Race is a social construct. Which aligns remarkably well with geographic ancestral populations at a genetic level.

>
We have analyzed genetic data for 326 microsatellite markers that were typed uniformly in a large multiethnic population-based sample of individuals as part of a study of the genetics of hypertension (Family Blood Pressure Program). Subjects identified themselves as belonging to one of four major racial/ethnic groups (white, African American, East Asian, and Hispanic) and were recruited from 15 different geographic locales within the United States and Taiwan. Genetic cluster analysis of the microsatellite markers produced four major clusters, which showed near-perfect correspondence with the four self-reported race/ethnicity categories. Of 3,636 subjects of varying race/ ethnicity, only 5 (0.14%) showed genetic cluster membership different from their self-identified race/ethnicity. On the other hand, we detected only modest genetic differentiation between different current geographic locales within each race/ethnicity group. Thus, ancient geographic ancestry, which is highly correlated with self-identified race/ ethnicity—as opposed to current residence—is the major determinant of genetic structure in the U.S. population

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1196372/pdf/AJHGv76p268.pdf
>>
>>61057976
I don't give a shit about what OP asked

race is a social construct

it was constructed by society
>>
>>61057966
Don't let that stupid faggot off. He's doing his word play bullshit. Skull size has a direct correlation to cranial volume which has a direct correlation to brain size. It's also not phrenology. Stupid fuck is using words he doesn't understand.
>>
>>61058171
>Skull size has a direct correlation to cranial volume which has a direct correlation to brain size.
I agree. But you also have to include brain complexity.
>>
>>61052958
This is somewhat misleading.
Animal of same Genus can mate but success of that animal to have offspring is close to null in real world scenario.

Only reason hybrid spices exist is human intervention and without humans they wouldn't be for this world.
>>
>>61058171
nah man

race isn't real

sorry, you lost
>>
>>61058023
>it was constructed by society

Everything was, even natures perception was constructed by society, this is nonsense.
>>
File: 1447706235929.gif (2MB, 430x215px) Image search: [Google]
1447706235929.gif
2MB, 430x215px
>>61058266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FshkO8HqQ10
>>
>>61058337
>Everything was
but that's wrong
>>
File: 1451071896256.jpg (127KB, 736x866px) Image search: [Google]
1451071896256.jpg
127KB, 736x866px
>>61050674
>>
>>61058409
don't meme me, man

I'll meme on you so hard your modem will explode

I'm serious dude
>>
>>61058451
phrenology again
>>
File: 1448674846896.png (180KB, 1390x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1448674846896.png
180KB, 1390x1380px
>>61058455
Why can't I meme for once? You've been doing it for a while now, that's bullying senpai.
>>
>>61058414
No, Because as social creatures, we create ideals based on social norms.
Everything you know, is a social construct to one or another degree.
>>
>>61058545
listen to me, you meme loving fuck

when I meme, it's art, it's elegance

when you meme it's like someone vomited into his testicles

chin up, memesly, you'll be a fine memer in time
>>
>>61058559
but that's wrong
>>
>>61058642
nice argument, 10/10 would win against again.
>>
File: 1451369616319.jpg (17KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1451369616319.jpg
17KB, 500x356px
>>61058612
That's nonsense senpai. All memes are the same because they're a social construct.
>>
>>61050674
Yes its biological. I dont remember the source, but the genetic difference between whites and blacks iš larger than the difference between homo sapiens and neanderthals. So its actually a subspecies.
>>
This argument is semantics. It doesn't matter what word you use to classify genetic variance among Humans. We have it.

Be together, not the same.
>>
>>61058694
>he thinks atoms are a social construct
>he thinks he "won" the argument
>>
>>61058713
did you even study memeology at all? baka desu
>>
>>61058807
>Everything you know, is a social construct to one or another degree
>is a social construct to one or another degree
>to one or another degree

How does it feel to be a retarded yanklander that you are?
>>
>>61058860
>to one or another degree
>atoms are a social construct to any degree
hilarious
>>
>>61058807
Atoms and subparticles aren't really there until you shoot a photon at them in order to see them.
Social construct desu.

>>61058833
I demand equality for all memes.
>>
>>61058906
Yes, for example the name. It's nothing but a social construct.

Now, retard, go back to school.
>>
File: 1452602422612.png (527KB, 864x510px) Image search: [Google]
1452602422612.png
527KB, 864x510px
>>
>>61058968
>atoms are their name
reeeetard
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (148KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
148KB, 600x1000px
>>
File: 1452496495665.jpg (40KB, 451x276px) Image search: [Google]
1452496495665.jpg
40KB, 451x276px
>>
>>61058023
So the genes that code for, say, black skin were constructed by society?

If you want to have a separate conversation, fine. But don't act like I'm somehow wrong because you have a different personal standard than the guy I was responding to.
>>
File: 1452494483684.jpg (326KB, 1135x743px) Image search: [Google]
1452494483684.jpg
326KB, 1135x743px
>>
File: 1450002751092.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
1450002751092.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>61059290
Love that pic.
>>
>>61059238
your understanding of atoms is social construct, you fucking hippy,
You can't win this, you defined social construct in a way that encompasses everything.
>>
>>61059311
melanosome structure and organization != race

race is just arbitrary groupings of gene collections
>>
>>61053906

>implying zero black people have ever been contributive to society

Fucking /pol/ retarded again.
>>
>>61059344
no, I didn't

the idea of race is socially constructed
the idea of atoms is not

I cucked your argument, just get over it
>>
>>61058807
Interestingly, atomic theory absolutely IS a social construct. Why not stop at the molecular level? Why not proceed past mesons to quarks? Why is the atom meaningful in a way that no other level of understanding is not?
>>
File: 1451786082185.png (3MB, 1296x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1451786082185.png
3MB, 1296x1728px
Pic guy here with a serious question. Is National Socialism growing or shrinking? Are moral concerns about National Socialism valid? Just wondering.
>>
File: 1452028935528.png (61KB, 965x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1452028935528.png
61KB, 965x1250px
>>61050674
The genetic distance between Whites (British) and Blacks (Bantu) is 0.23:

http://www.genetics.org/content/105/3/767.abstract

The FST between the common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) is 0.103 which is half the White-Black difference despite the two being classified as separate species:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018442X04700335

The FST between two gorilla species, Gorilla gorilla and Gorilla beringei is 0.04 or 1/6 the difference between Blacks and Whites:

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/klu/bioc/2005/00000014/00000009/00004781;jsessionid=ebk3f9ja9mb61.alexandra?format=print

http://www.berggorilla.org/fileadmin/gorilla-journal/gorilla-journal-20-english.pdf

The FST between humans and Neanderthals is less than 0.08 or about 1/3 the Black-White difference:

http://www.pnas.org/content/100/11/6593.abstract

http://mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/8/1359.full

The FST between humans and homo erectus is 0.17 which is 3/4 the Black-White distance:

Thus, whites and blacks are more genetically distant than two different chimpanzee species, two different gorilla species, humans vs. Neanderthals, and humans vs. homo erectus.
>>
>>61059417
>he said, not understanding anything about chemistry
>>
>>61059413
Nigger you definition is
>it was constructed by society
Atoms were discovered and constructed by society and thus are social construct.
>>
>>61050674
There are no races. If we determine rqae based on genetics, then every person is different. Everyone rolls based off of their parent's attributes. You can find people of different ethnicities that are more genetically similar than people of the same ethnicity.
>>
>>61059485
>atoms were constructed by society
amazing, please keep going
>>
>>61059270
WE
>>
>>61059447
>National Socialism growing or shrinking?
Can't really tell.
> Are moral concerns about National Socialism valid?
Only to degenerates.
>>
>>61059457
If it were so simple, you would have just explained rather than attempted to put words in my mouth. Nice try, though. You just convinced everyone here that atomic theory is a social construct.

>protip: if it has the word "theory," it's intrinsically a social construct.
>>
>>61059529
ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS
>>
>>61059447
I don't know. Is all nationalism national socialism? Because that's the allegation from the political left, especially in places like Germany.
>>
>>61059548
chemistry is entirely about atoms - more specifically, their interplay with electrons

you lose
>>
>>61059598
>electrons are not a part of atoms
Sorry, you lose. 8th grade science class didn't teach you as much chemistry as you thought, did it?
>>
>>61059517
You perception of atoms was social construct, it's presentation is a social construct.

Everything you know about atoms, is not a fact, you can a pinch of society in there.
>>
>>61059640
I never said electrons are not a part of the atom.
>resorts to putting words in my mouth
you got cucked, get over it
>>
>>61059661
but the atom itself is not a social construct
sorry, you lose
>>
>>61059661
Look, that guy's a moron. But you're incorrect in thinking that there are no objectively measurable facts. Even if we don't have a word or a concept for light in the wavelengths that constitute green, the waves will still have the same range of lengths. We don't need to be able to measure it. We don't need to understand it. We don't even need to exist. It will be the same.
>>
>>61053815
>I heard other races can get that. it's just more common in blacks for some reason

A mild form of sickle cell anemia confers some immunity against malaria I think
>>
>>61059718
That's exactly what you said. You said that an atom's interplay with electrons is the entirety of chemistry. You can't be more wrong than that.
>>
>>61059753
nobody said they were, you fucking mongoloid, you took that idea nobody presented it.
>>
>>61059820
yep

homozygous non-sickle cell = malaria bait
homozygous sickle cell = dead
heterozygous = malaria-resistance, functional blood cells
>>
>>61059874
you said everything is a social construct, but you're wrong

you're just wrong
>>
>>61059529
Fuck off
>>
>>61059843
yes, atoms interact with a part of another atom

>hurr durr I can't figure this out because I'm a retard
>>
>>61059940
No, you said that.
I was just making sure you understand how stupid you sound.
>>
>>61058475
But that's absolutely wrong, you utter simpleton.

That's missing the point of both phrenology (which is a largely miscredited scientific field) and physiology, which is in fact a legitimate field of scientific inquiry.

Kind of like how forensic scientists can use a program like FORDISC to determine with relative accuracy the race of a human skeleton, among other factors like age, sex, when relevant plot points are input into the program.

What the OP is talking about is race versus culture, which is of course very obviously a social construct.
>>
>>61060006
>No, you said that.

hahahahahaha
>>61058337
you lost, you got cucked, you can't even keep up with the simplest argument
>>
>>61059987
So that would be an interaction between atoms. You're still dancing around your untrue assumption that electrons are not constituent parts of atoms, which now that I think about it doesn't just deny chemistry, but it denies the historical context of science in terms of how the atomic model was developed.
>>
>>61060086
>So that would be an interaction between atoms.
but it would be specifically with the electron, which is what I said, you illiterate gibbon
>>
>>61060076
You don't understand word "Sociaty" do you?
It means People, Atoms are thing that people found, names, explained. This means by your definition its a social construct.

You fucking monkey.
>>
>>61060182
>Sociaty
>Sociaty
you're right I don't understand that word

>It means People, Atoms are thing that people found, names, explained. This means by your definition its a social construct.
no it doesn't, because atoms would exist in absence of society

my definition was something that society creates

but atoms would exist without society

it's like, how can you be this stupid?
>>
>>61059940
>you said everything is a social construct, but you're wrong

If you define a social construct as something like a useful abstraction, yes everything is a social construct.
It's a bit of an autistic argument to be honest tough, and leftist use social construct argument in a marxist way, there is no point in debating them.
>>
>>61060255
Doesn't matter if they exist or not, there are plenty of things we have yet to discover, as soon as we will, People will name them, they will explain them and thus making it a social construct, by your own definition.

Change the definition you fucking moron to something that actually means social construct.
>>
>>61050674
Yes, it's real. Humans have subspecies just like so many other animals do.
Different subspecies of humans exhibit different facial features, skeletal structures, skin colors, average hair colors, genetic features, muscular features, and vascular features.

It's not necessarily even anything to be ashamed of. I don't get why people are so eager to jump on the "all humans are exactly the same" boat despite overwhelming physical evidence that such is not the case.
>>
>>61060255
>but atoms would exist without society

Not quite, quantum mechanics is fucked up
>>
>>61056095
>khazars
barely above slavs
>>
>>61060134
We weren't talking about electrons. We were talking about atomic theory. Which you then conflated with electron interaction, which involves subatomic particles. You're moving the goalposts again. I can't be surprised, though, because that's exactly the genesis of this conversation: atomic theory as a social construct.
>>
>>61060350
pls respond to
>>61059795
>>
>>61060255
Animalia would still consist of species and races/subspecies with differing genetics between them, even if us humans were absent. Therefore, race or subspecies cannot be a social construct.
>>
>>61050674

Genes influence behavior and physical attributes.

The concept of races is a simplification of this. Generalities can be drawn but not everything is expressed in observable phenotypes readily.
>>
Only Jeb Bush knows the truth.
>>
>>61058250
>Only reason hybrid spices exist is human intervention and without humans they wouldn't be for this world.

This is why cucksheds are build in society.
>>
>>61050674
http://pastebin.com/PpY46T8t

Outside the microcosms of MSM media and the kike narrative, race is a closed topic, because its completely and overwhelmingly documented.
>>
File: 4chan-Race-1.gif (861KB, 2406x1936px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Race-1.gif
861KB, 2406x1936px
Well the genius nobel prize winner that discovered DNA says Race is real.

Before faggots started calling him racist.
Thread posts: 201
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.