[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spends 60 million dollars >has 3% and now probably less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1450644818185.jpg (77KB, 662x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450644818185.jpg
77KB, 662x800px
>spends 60 million dollars
>has 3% and now probably less in the polls

What is wrong with this man?
>>
>>61049085
I would say it's just the whole Bush thing, but this guy is genuinely autistic. at least the other bush's could gather support.
>>
Does not have the leadership gene.
I'm also 99% convinced he's legitimately autistic.

It's not that complicated.
>>
File: breaking down.jpg (50KB, 246x320px) Image search: [Google]
breaking down.jpg
50KB, 246x320px
>>61049085
Its catching up even with the voice inside his head.
>>
>>61049168
Nah people are saying they even miss his brother. Jeb is just genuinely horrible.
>>
>>61049201

>be Jeb
>see all the other candidates bow out graciously to Trump
>it's just you left standing on the stage
>"Jeb, are you going to support me as the nomination?"
>Jeb stomps his foot on the ground in disapproval
>"No! It's not fair! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ME!"
>breaks down crying repeating "It was supposed to be me...." in a pathetic whimper
>gets dragged out back by security and disposed of, Old Yeller style
>pause
>"Jeb was a nice guy, stutters a lot, nice guy though"
>>
He's a beta
>>
Missed the debate, hearing nothing but Trump and Cruz.

What the fuck happened to Bush? was he even up there?
>>
>>61049085
WTF does this cuck spend all this money on? I have yet to see an Yeb! ad on TV
>>
>>61049556
He sperged out.

He was so autistic, the moderator gave him a mental pat on the head when he was done talking and said "Good job."

It was fucking pathetic.
>>
>>61049556
He was there and the shitty thing was they probably gave him more time than Trump.

Disgusting debate.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.