[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about REFUGEES (not those illegal immigrants

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 2016-01-14 21.28.13.png (330KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-14 21.28.13.png
330KB, 532x524px
What does /pol/ think about REFUGEES (not those illegal immigrants in Europe)? I mean people that have actually gone through screening and have waited in refugee camps.

I personally think a limited intake is ok. Weedman's policy is total crap, but I did support Harper's policy of 10,000 and priorities on certain groups

>inb4 canacuck
>inb4 shitposter

Pic is only one I could find
>>
>>61049065
What's the first thing that comes to mind when looking at that picture, OP? Exactly, and now you know the answer to your question.
>>
>>61049594
Idk what that is
>>
>>61049594

How cute that kid on the left is.
>>
File: 1452294789033.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1452294789033.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>61049065
The victims have been able to put together a sketch of the assailant.
Please contact your local police station if you have any information.
>>
>>61050287
He could grow up to be a cute terrorist.
>>
>>61049065
Here are some kind Syrian refugees planning on culturally enriching a Vancouver mall

https://twitter.com/farhanmohamed/status/687857298262388736
>>
>>61049065
I think we could have set up a refugee camp in a nearby to Syrian friendly country and helped more with the money than what we will be now and in the future. Plus they would be available to help rebuild their country which they won't be able to do now that Trudeau has made them Canadian citizens. I worry for the syrians left behind, they're in a lot of trouble and all of their best have vacated for Canada.
>>
File: 1443102143474.jpg (43KB, 266x315px) Image search: [Google]
1443102143474.jpg
43KB, 266x315px
>male refugees

I mean I would accept PTSD'd qties, if thats what your asking.
>>
>>61050287
>implying his chest isn't strapped with explosives
>>
>>61049065

And again, no women or girls in sight...
>>
Emigration hurts Syria as much as it hurts Europe. What happened to Baltimore and Detroit when whites left? The same thing that will happen to the middle east when everyone with an IQ above 75 is in Germany. You don't even have to be racist to see that that's not a good thing.
>>
File: 142480966340.png (106KB, 417x449px) Image search: [Google]
142480966340.png
106KB, 417x449px
I'm kurdish and my family moved here from an UN refugee camp in the 90s
Back then there was a policy that Finland would take only families and/or children and women.
Now these asylum seekers are 80% young men
>>
>>61049065
Why does it suddenly fucking matter in the world there are refugees? Where was the international outcry for Germans fleeing Red Terror? Where was thei nternational outcry for Poles who watched their country be annexed by the Soviets?

Its a fucking sham a joke fuck them fuck anyone who supports them death to the invaders!
>>
>>61049065
I think they should fuck off to a muslim country instead of skipping to the front of the line for citizenship and gibsmedats.
>>
I mean I am okay with refugees but they need a pretty strict process and need to make the capacity allowed a bit lower and that they can handle these people unlike whats happening to Germany and Sweden
>>
File: refugee.jpg (70KB, 673x579px) Image search: [Google]
refugee.jpg
70KB, 673x579px
>>61049065
I see your point cannabro. It's so easy to forget that those who have been screened have needs that would be so easily met by us for so little effort.

Definitely shouldn't be mandated, but it could be fun for people with an extra bedroom. Could even be incentivised or it could be like a work-exchange sort of deal? Probably in Canadia people would do it for free. Probably plenty of US citizens who would too.

Good distinction to be raising (refugee v. illegal).
>>
Why do we care about refugees at all?

If you claim that the proportion of terrorists in Syria is so small that the risk of taking one in is negligible, then it shouldn't be a problem for the "moderate Muslims" to resist ISIS. I can't see how millions of Muslims are fleeing if only 1/100,000 (as the Liberals seem to claim) are terrorists.

On the other hand, if you admit that there are many more radical Muslims than that, then the risk to current citizens is too great. Syria and surrounding countries just don't keep good enough records to make background checks worth anything.

And finally, what do we get out of it? Their culture is terrible, and if we were so desperate for the population (we aren't; automation is a thing), we would do much better to use the money to stop making childcare so damn expensive for our current citizens.
>>
>>61050724
And also not force their culture on us. Thats all
>>
>>61050511
This. It's a slow ride and when you give in at some point they will destroy everything.
>>
>>61049065
The only real refugees are the ones who are wounded by war. All others should grow a backbone and organize for making a better country.
>>
http://globalnews.ca/news/2450830/police-seek-suspect-from-shooting-at-calgarys-ten-nightclub/

Friendly reminder that refugees getting pepper sprayed, but 2 mohameds and another suspect shot up a night club and barely anyone has spoken about it

also
>both names are readily known
>not reported until the end of the article
>>
>>61049065
>I personally think a limited intake is ok

>I personally live in a comfortable suburb and have no idea what seeing a woman molested by a mob looks like IRL
>>
>>61050974
>Friendly reminder that refugees getting pepper sprayed made national news

fixed
>>
>>61049065
Ameribro here.

I have some sympathy for "real refugees," as I do for anyone innocent suffering a tragedy, but ultimately I absolutely do not agree with migrating them into America.

I have more sympathy for the poor and struggling families that are around me in my own community, who I watch struggle every day.

There are over 45 million Americans currently living in poverty, that's over 15% of the entire country.

Why the fuck would it be a smart idea to now bring in more impoverished people? These are also individuals who have a completely different culture, and who have no intention of assimilating.

What are your thoughts OP and others?
>>
>>61050974

>2 mohameds

they're actually both named Mohamed

I predict Calgary will be the first Canadian city to experience terror bombings.
>>
>>61049065

>letting refugees into the country

I don't care how "cute" they are as kids, their societies are crumbling because of the adults they turn into.

They've had centuries to turn themselves around, I'm sure one day some of them will be civilized but it's not the white man's job to die for sandniggers.
>>
>>61050308
mumen rider would never do anything like that

He fights for justice
>>
File: malik.jpg (33KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
malik.jpg
33KB, 780x438px
>>61049065
>screening

enjoy your terror attack
>>
>>61049065

For me it all depends on the circumstances. There are going to be small states or emergency situations were relocation in the immediate area isn't an option. Take a civil war in the USA or Canada for example, it would make sense to relocate refugees to either or respectively.

With the UN refugees in Syria, I think what we should be doing is putting enough boots on the ground to secure a safe area in their home region. Make an agreement with Russia, and have a spot stable for the refugees. Don't let economic migrants in.
>>
Immigration is a form of taxation. It only supports the existing government, and they have no mandate and will lie to implement it. So no.
>>
>>61049065
When you control the number and have properly screened them, it is fine. When you open your house for every single refugee there, then you obviously get fucking problems.
>>
>>61051554
>they're actually both named Mohamed
Are you stupid?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.