[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pol/ feels thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>tfw your opinions can only be freely shared with "radical" communities.
>tfw black and know the crime and economic statistics
>tfw know jews are to blame for modern financial order or lack thereof
>tfw dont know why you know the things you know.
>tfw my views will only serve me if I was wealthy enough to do something about my situation.
>tfw redpilled and forced to serve the system nevertheless.
>>
>>61048305
I'm black too. Stop aligning yourself with whites. Fuck them, they're scum. Align yourself with the other competent blacks to build our race back up ffs.
>>
im just here to shitpost to be honest
>>
>>61048647
i don't align with any one race. and truth be told us blacks arent very good at working together to build much. Competent or not.It's like we always eventually fuck each other over.

I can't even blame the whites as much as I used to.

us slavery was because africans were already selling africans. among other example

>black on black crimes
>endless civil wars
>>
>>61048990
Yea we are, you're just brainwashed and too fucking stupid to do actual research. Read African cities and towns by Richard hull. We have the capacity too but you would rather believe in /pol/ bullshit vs. the history of your own people.

Black people are more than just inner city thugs, I wish you would understand this. We need to stick together. Disunity won't solve anything.
>>
>>61048305
i feel the same tbqhwy brother
>>
>>61048305
Hey more or less in the same situation you're in myself; would advise you to focus on getting your finances in order, avoid all the pitfalls your peers are falling into and helping only those who can be helped. It sucks but some people are predisposed to Fuck up in life ; make sure to make the best out of what you have.
>>
>>61048990
Also the civil wars are just human nature and black on black crime is human nature. Every race on the planet does this in spades. Singling out just blacks just makes you a fucking coon.
>>
>>61049382
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
>>
>>61049638
>tenured professor of African studies at a prestigious university is wrong, I'm right
Lol, just goes to show that your kind isn't actually "redpilled". You just believe what you want to believe regardless of evidence proving you wrong, exactly like tumblr.
>>
>>61050007
>African studies
>>
>>61050195
African history whatever. I'm a little tipsy, sue me.
>>
>>61050195
Actually I was correct. African studies refers to the study of African societies and culture.

/pol/ doesn't even know what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>61048647
>I'm black too,Stop aligning yourself with whites.Fuck them, they're scum.

> Singling out just blacks just makes you a fucking coon.

>>61049470
thanks i needed this.

>>61049382
>>
>>61050585
Whites are not allies to blacks, they never have been. Fuck man, look at their history, they're thieves and liars. They continuously deceive and the only reason their societies are first world is BECAUSE they built them off of war profiteering and institutions like slavery. They're not altruistic people, you're just buying into their propaganda. The same propaganda telling you to hate your own people and to love them. Really analyze what you're doing man, you're playing their game without even realizing it.
>>
>>61050899

Allies? Of course not.

Are you really implying that african societies didn't build themselves on the backs of war and slavery?

kek

you really are a nigger, aren't you?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.