[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#FEELTHEBERN16

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: feelthebern.png (72KB, 1274x785px) Image search: [Google]
feelthebern.png
72KB, 1274x785px
is it over for hillary? looks like the same thing that happened in 2008 is happening. January is not kind to her.
>>
We'll see. She's already got a shit ton of super delegates
>>
She will win anyways because of super delegates. Even if Sanders wins every state, Hillary will win with the undeclared delegates that will vote for the status quo.
>>
>>61049131
>>61048756
If sanders actually won more states, that would be crazy if Hillary was nominated.
>>
>>61048181
>hillary trots out bill clinton
>gets mad when everyone calls him a woman abuser
>goes down in the polls

shes too stupid to be president
>>
>>61049527
yeah it would be, but that's how it works in the DNC. If she has more super delegates, then she's their gal
>>
>>61049131
I don't think the Dem leadership is that stupid to sell out their own voters
>>
Who is voting for Hillary? I guess I just don't talk to enough normal people but everyone I've met either supports Trump, Cuckie Sanders, or unimportant republican candidate #4
>>
File: superdelegates.jpg (39KB, 797x225px) Image search: [Google]
superdelegates.jpg
39KB, 797x225px
>>61048181
Iowa and NH are two states that are most favorable. He is behind in double digits in every other state. His biggest demographic is one that is least likely to vote. Literally nobody cares about him outside of reddit.

The fact it's between Hillary and Bernie shows how weak the party is this year.
>>
>>61049607
Reminder that Hillary thought THIS is the ad that would beat Obama in 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfkRjvAYuOc
>>
>>61048181
They're not going to run Bernie, regardless of the poll numbers.

It's simply not going to happen.
>>
>>61049527
The super delegates are beholden onto their states, no?
>>
>>61049946
i'm cringing so hard wtf
>>
File: monkey.jpg (49KB, 517x364px) Image search: [Google]
monkey.jpg
49KB, 517x364px
>>61049946

Obama didn't exist when she made that ad. She thought this would be the ad to beat Obama but it backfired horrendously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yr7odFUARg
>>
>>61050186
Pretty sure he was around famalam

It was her natural wallstreet whore nature and general lack of appeal that led to his overwhelming victory

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/us/democratic_presidential_nomination-191.html
>>
>>61048181

Hillary is facing the long dick of the FBI with possible/probable indictments over not only mishandling of classified information through her emails, but the likelihood of corruption charges for directing foreign entities to donate to the Clinton Foundation for favorable treatment by the State Department.

I kind of hope Hillary locks up the nomination because it will be absolutely hilariously to see them try and justify why the Democratic nominee for president's only hope not to go to jail is if she pardons herself on day 1.
>>
>>61050695

Well obviously he was around, I didn't mean that he literally did not exist at all. What I meant was that he wasn't relevant at all at the time.

You're right though, she lost because very few people actually like her and mostly just 'accept' her until they have an alternative. Obama was a great one for the Dem base, but I doubt Bernie will be.
>>
File: 1452473177817.png (510KB, 845x751px) Image search: [Google]
1452473177817.png
510KB, 845x751px
>>61050842
Bernie has 0 non white appeal which is why the DNC wants him gone.
>>
>>61050837
>Hillary is facing the long dick of the FBI with possible/probable indictments over not only mishandling of classified information through her emails

Evidence?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gls09kO-8DE
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.