[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems like the whole conservative opposition is based around

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: daf.jpg (43KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
daf.jpg
43KB, 800x850px
It seems like the whole conservative opposition is based around the idea that Americans are more important than other nationalities.
>Why let Mexicans come here to take American jobs even if they need them more?
>Why let Syrian refugees in when thousands of lives will be saved but a few American ones might be lost?
Do you guys just not think anyone else counts as a real person or something?
>>
>Elect a president for your country
>Doesn't represent your interests

wew lad
>>
>>61047663
Yes. That is exactly what we think. We take care of america first, and then all the other fuckers can get our scraps.
>>
>>61047663
Yes, US citizens should be more important to the US government than anyone else.

Shit bait, fuck off.
>>
>>61047663
Can you name any other countries that place the well being of their own people below or on the same level as foreigners?

Hard mode: Can't be getting terrorized by Arab/African immigrants
>>
>>61047663
Family comes first.
>>
>>61047663
Thats an amazing depiction of wozniak
>>
>>61047663
>It seems like the whole conservative opposition is based around the idea that Americans are more important than other nationalities.
We are, get out commie
>>
File: Flag_Run.jpg (439KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_Run.jpg
439KB, 1600x1600px
>>61047663
Nah, just that you're a faggot.
>>
It's called civic nationalism. And it's the backbone of functioning civilization.
>>
>>61047663
I actually have a semi-serious response to this but I know this is a troll thread so I'm not wasting my time.
>>
>>61047663
Let Mexico take care of the Mexicans, faggot.

A country is supposed to take care of its own citizens first.
>>
>>61047663

you are a fucking idiot...

the AMERICAN president has a responsibility to act in the best interest of the American people

It's not his job to look after Mexicans, that's Peña Nieto, the Mexican President's job

It's not his job to look after Syrians, that's Bashar al-Assad, the Syrian President's job
>>
>>61047663
If you take your argument to its logical conclusion a parent shouldn't care about their own child more than anyone else's.

A nation is just an extended family. It is unnatural not to care about your family more than strangers.

We even care about our retarded cousins like yourself.
>>
>>61047663
Countries are made to join people together within a similar culture. I don't care about foreign culture for the most part it is shit to me. I don't want to live the way people in other countries do, I want to live in an environment similar to the one I grew up in, not being forced to adapt to the customs of other people.
>>
>>61047663
>Do you guys just not think anyone else counts as a real person or something?
yes and?
>>
>>61047663
Yes. People from a country are more important in that country. If people of other countries want to be important, they can do so in their own country.
>>
>>61050919
It's not his job to look after Syrians and bomb them either though.
>>
>>61047663
I know you're using a meme argument OP, but I've seen it used and real life, increasingly by college/high school students and even young children. It's kind of frightening knowing that the future generations of your countrymen put no stock in the fact that you share a nationality with them.
>>
>>61047663
NO!!!

Pepe is a conservative meme!
>>
>>61047663
Equality and goodwill shouldn't come at the expense of one's own security. A country's priority is to care for its people first and foremost
>>
>>61047833
First post best post. OP btfo in record time
>>
Governents are formed among people to promote their collective self-interest. Not the interests of all humanity.
>>
>>61051079
It isn't France's job to bomb them either. Not that I blame you guys after Paris.
>>
>>61047663
They don't give a fuck about me, I don't give a fuck about them.

That's not racism, that's pragmatism.

You wanna go suck beaner or terrorist cock, you're welcome to go to those places and have at it. You wanna bring 'em here so it's easier for you? Go fuck yourself, too.
>>
>>61051301
I'm against our government's interventions. I believe the best way to handle that would be to have all of us put pour efforts into securing Europe's borders.
>>
File: 1449876295706.png (3MB, 2544x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1449876295706.png
3MB, 2544x1184px
>>61047663
Go cuckpost on reddit
>>
>>61047663
>It seems like the whole conservative opposition is based around the idea that Americans are more important than other nationalities.

Well yeah, too the American government Americans should come first.
>>
>>61048788
Swidistan
>>
>>61047663

The people who advocate globalism wouldn't be willing to have their own living standard decrease.
>>
>>61047663
Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, yet claim benefits from the systems. If they want to come here legally and pay their fair share, that's fine.
>>
>>61051657
>that's fine
No it's not. Reducing it to economics is stupid you faggot.
>>
File: chaos.jpg (289KB, 980x599px) Image search: [Google]
chaos.jpg
289KB, 980x599px
>>61051781
Thanks Straya
>>61051657
Make America white again faggot
>>
>>61047663

Explain why It is a bad thing that American politicians care more about Americans than non-Americans
>>
>>61047663
How does rape and conquest accrue as part of being a real perspn, and, if it does, then don't we have the realpersonness to militarily conquer everyone else?
>>
>>61051519
I feel the same about America. Also getting sources of fuel outside of the Middle East. Most of our oil comes from Canada anyways, but either way it would be wise to get our hands out of the Middle East all together.
>>
>>61047663
Do you think Mexicans are predisposed to having a shitty lifestyle or something?

If not, why don't they fix their own society?
>>
>>61047663
Wow, its almost like a nation is a concept created to defend the interrest of its inhabitants.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.