[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rubio 2016? Why does it seem nothing can get in his way? He

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Fuck Trump.jpg (4MB, 2400x3040px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck Trump.jpg
4MB, 2400x3040px
Rubio 2016?

Why does it seem nothing can get in his way? He was only stumped once in the debate, by christie cream, but bounced right back with the stumping of Cruz. When will Trump decide to destroy him for good like Trump did to carson and fiorina?
>>
File: 1447870789886.jpg (269KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1447870789886.jpg
269KB, 900x900px
>>61045553
Nah, fuck that lying spic.
>>
File: Dalek.png (376KB, 900x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Dalek.png
376KB, 900x1148px
>>61045553
He's young and inexperienced.
I want to like this guy
Seriously I do
But he always runs his mouth off trying to sound tough and ens up saying retarded shit.
Like tonight he was going good and then he said
"AND SNOWDEN IS A TRAITOR AND I WILL BURY THAT GUY" (Paraphrased)
And that's when he lost me.
>>
>>61045553
He's a neocon fuck him
STAND WITH RAND
>>
>>61045553
He sounded like an idiot in his closing remarks
>America the most prosperous country in the history of the world
>The American miracle

What the fuck is the American miracle.

And we don't really even know the whole history of the world for sure. Even what we do know, it's very debatable that the US is the most prosperous.
>>
I side with him most on the issues but Trump's cult of personality is stronger

Trump will get more done even if it isn't precisely what I want to get done

Rubio will get a chance again though and I like him enough to wish him well
>>
File: CWA straight outta congress.jpg (126KB, 606x914px) Image search: [Google]
CWA straight outta congress.jpg
126KB, 606x914px
>>61045815
fuckin a right
bold face lies

this is the only spic i want in charge
pic related
>>
>>61046058
The republican base eat that shit up though. Trump is too easy on him, especially with his gang of 8 shit, which he wasnt even attacked on... You guys are going to end up with Rubio because of this
>>
>>61045553
He's the establishment's pick now that everyone can see Jeb's a cuck. Don't trust this fuck
>>
>>61046452
I trust that Trump knows what he's doing. He's proved so time and time again.

>>61046481
This also. He's a puppet.
>>
>>61046398
This has happened in several debates now. I just want to see Cruz turn towards Rubio and say it to his face. "You're a bald faced liar, Marco. I'm sorry."

Maybe Cruz is holding back until Rubio is right next to him.
>>
>>61045829
Snowden is a fuckin traitor. And so is Trump.

Vladimir Putin is a god damn communist.

Ronald Reagan wrote the Reagan Doctrine declaring communism was our enemy.
>>
maybe rubio should fuck off and do his job more often. stupid, lazy spic.
>>
>>61045553
Rubio is just a less faggy yeb!
>>
No spics in the White House!
>>
>>61046810

>expose the fact that a goverment agency is actively violating the constitution and the rights of every american citizen
>refuse to face the kangaroo courts that run whistleblower mock 'trials' and face treason charges for literally trying to defend the constitution

Yea Snowden is the traitor and not every person involved in any program by a government agency to actively violate the rights of american citizens under the guise of 'fighting terrorism'.

Statist scum
>>
>>61045553
Rubio's got a dangerously good platform. Rubio's platform is basically catch-all big tent GOP and agreeable to the largest proportion of GOP voters. Problem with other candidates is that they're skewed on a lot of issues. So are other candidates, but his name is out there. It comes back to the charisma. Guy's got charm, like Obama.

Trump's biggest threat desu
>>
>>61046984
You're probably the kind of person that doesn't know the primary ethnic background of all Latin America is white european. If Rubio isn't white, I don't know what is
>>
hes a rookie. everything is a little too rehearsed, a little too much reliance on wet panties voters

he's the future though, and i see him becoming president one day
>>
>>61047899
Wew
>>
>>61045553
>God gave us our rights

I mean, come on
>>
>>61045553
His fake demeanor, his attitude and his "knot it all attitude" despite his lack of experience and age is what does it for me. His public speaking skills are excellent, maybe too good for someone sane. I believe that Rubio and Cruz both are major sociopaths. They are only in this for personal needs and reasons.
>>
>>61045553
He'll win in 2028. He'll be 56 then.
>>
>>61046810
>Vladimir Putin is a god damn communist
Just because he has a Russian name?
>>
>>61048571

Ignore him just one of the neo fascists that plague both if our parties as they pretend to fight over petty issues while they both work to the same end of destroying the liberty the USA was founded upon.
>>
>>61048356
I agree, 100%. These two seem like they'd be the most corrupt people on that stage.
>>
>>61048139
He said that kind of wrong but IIRC it was Thomas Hobbes who put forth that natural laws are laws given to us by God because man is fallible or something like that. The writings of Hobbes and John Locke inspired the US Constitution (we are endowed by the creator with certain unalienable rights) and this is basically what he refers too.
>>
no one will vote for rubio
he is an establishment candidate they put up to go against trump, and win minority votes
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.