[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh look another gay liberal who welcomes refugees, I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (117KB, 480x762px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 480x762px
oh look another gay liberal who welcomes refugees, I'm so inspired
>>
>>61040850

He probably wants to be raped.

faggots.
>>
File: bbbbbbbbbjjj.png (76KB, 662x502px) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbbbbbjjj.png
76KB, 662x502px
>>
>>61040850
This is how your typical refugee supporter looks like. The only way to change their minds is if they or one of their family members gets stabbed and gang raped by refugees
>>
File: animals vs racoons.webm (3MB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
animals vs racoons.webm
3MB, 614x800px
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
>>61040850
I wonder why these people tend to be so damn ugly. Most of the Sanders supporters on my FB are these LGBT supporting kids and the ones that actually post pics of themselves (they usually use MLP, video game or anime pics) are really weird looking, especially the trannies.
>>
>>61043320
Ugly people tend to become faggots out of sexual desperation
>>
File: farkhunda.jpg (82KB, 960x353px) Image search: [Google]
farkhunda.jpg
82KB, 960x353px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Farkhunda

>The mob grabbed Farkhunda, pulled her hair, hit her, spit at her, pushed her to the ground, stomped on her body, kicked her in the head, and ripped the veil from her face.

>She was brutally and mercilessly beaten into unconsciousness; seeing Farkhunda now motionless, the crowd dragged her into the street and ran over her body with a car, dragging her some 300 feet. They then set her corpse on fire and watched her body burn. They used their own clothing articles (e.g. scarves and hats) to keep the fire alight, because her own clothing and body were so bloodied that they would not catch alight.

Why are we letting these men into our countries, again? Why are regressives supporting this?

I'm sure they'll integrate just fine.
>>
File: 1449793483123.jpg (59KB, 289x780px) Image search: [Google]
1449793483123.jpg
59KB, 289x780px
>>61040850

Goes great with the typical Palestine supporter.

>but but but I s-support those Muslims because I h-hate kikes, not because I'm a cvck
>>
>>61040850
I never thought about it but is that a gay man, or very ugly woman?
>>
>>61041657

I wonder what's going through his mind? Does he actually feel indignant like a normal human or does the cuck conditioning immediately kick in and he starts blaming himself?
>>
>>61041657
I remember when someone posted the top one on Voat.

Someone said "he's just like fuck it I'm going home!"

I pointed out "he already is home."
>>
>>61047356
An ugly man wishing he was the little girl.
>>
>>61046989
Fuck off yid
>>
>>61047356
Who knows, but what's really noticeable to me is that he looks strikingly like this one guy with gender issues from like the previous generation. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia, and actually had a ton of psychiatric material written about him. He was very enthusiastically into punk subculture and said that red hair was the most "feminine" thing he could get away with in texas, and received some strangely blatant acceptable among trannies.
>>
>>61040850

I honestly feel better about myself when I see pictures like this. I'm still fairly masculine (I've been told) and desire women, I'm not doing as bad as some other people out there.
>>
File: You Don't Say.png (500KB, 600x413px) Image search: [Google]
You Don't Say.png
500KB, 600x413px
>>61045478
These regressives are marxist useful idiots working for the global elites. Marxists support Islamists just to undermine capitalism (eg The Young Turks). Elites have no loyalty and can easily abandon their home country. Elites like Blair, who engineered your mass immigration, did so in the name of globalization. Mass immigration depresses wages in wealthy countries and allows the elites to more easily control us.
>>
>>61050391
Worse, Blair did it to "rub people's noses in diversity".
>>
>>61051027
Blair fucked things up a lot, but I think he just sold it as diversity and tolerance to placate the masses. Sikhs sound like the only success story the UK has and that is because they assimilated. 2/3 of British Muslims only know Muslims. The Muslim population remains self-segregating, impoverished, and growing. So I was thinking who stands to benefit. If the UK becomes a third world country the plutocrats running the show can make you lower your wages by bringing in competition. Luckily 71% of the UK sees immigration as the biggest problem.

Sauce:http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/unmaking-england/

>The American Conservative
>English Author
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.