[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claim: ‘Global warming’ could cause humans to develop webbed feet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: globalwarming.png (590KB, 1153x952px) Image search: [Google]
globalwarming.png
590KB, 1153x952px
They're going all out with their bullshit scare tactics.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3396624/Webbed-feet-cat-s-eyes-gills-Features-just-humans-evolve-deal-water-world-global-warming-second-ice-age.html#ixzz3x8FvEliL
>>
>>61039822
That sounds pretty sweet. I don't see a problem.
>>
WE KAMINO NOW
>>
>>61039822
It's just one fucking guy, who cares?
>>
This is some creationism tier shit.
>>
>my ex gf had webbed feet
a shame, she was /fit/, tight and had a great personality and made me feel great, but i can't breed with a duck
>>
>>61040870
PICS oridh
>>
>>61039822
>Our nose size would increase
Not falling for it, Shekelstein.
>>
>>61041019
she didn't even tell me, we were sitting on playground equipment with our shoes off, and i looked at her feet and noticed it, i didn't tease her though, but it kinda made me feel weird
>>
File: 1452706121963.jpg (808KB, 1580x993px) Image search: [Google]
1452706121963.jpg
808KB, 1580x993px
oh dude fuck yeah
>>
File: 1451921072039.jpg (105KB, 750x960px) Image search: [Google]
1451921072039.jpg
105KB, 750x960px
>>61039822
>implying this isn't a cover-up for reptiloids living among us
you can't fool me
>>
Did he just watch Waterworld and think it was educational?
>>
>>61039822
NIGGER
>>
>>61039822
You don't just evolve into something hugely different within a thousand or so years.

Plus this isn't the first time earth has gone water world mode and our ancestors just moved more inland rather than tried to be fish.
>>
>>61039822
>Implying humans will still be around in 100 generations
>>
File: Waterworld.jpg (28KB, 297x443px) Image search: [Google]
Waterworld.jpg
28KB, 297x443px
>>61039822

>to deal with a water world

Were fine, we have Kevin Costner to teach us shipbuilding.
>>
here's some science-y illustrations to back this claim up. i'm hoping for an ice age so i can get buff
>>
>>61039822
>We Innsmouth now

Cthulhu cult when?
>>
>>61040010
This. Can't wait for global warming.
>>
>>61039822

ihavenoideawhatimdoing.jpg
>>
>>61039822

...he does kind of have the Innsmouth look.
>>
>>61039822
Global warming's real.
>>
>>61042352
It's already happening.
>>
>>61039822
This would imply living in water for hundreds of generations. People do not live in water.
>>
>>61040796
we water world now

plus look at the face on this faggot. bald head and gay glasses gimme a break.
>>
>>61043071
what if all the land gets covered in 2 feet of water when the ice melts?
>>
>>61039822
That sounds pretty cool. Faster swimming, better night vision...like the Witcher!
>>
Yeah maybe in a couple thousand years. That doesn't make any sense. If people without web feet were all dying that would make sense, but that isn't happening. Mutations don't develop and pass on to a population in a couple years.
>>
>>61039822
lol, he just went full Lamarck
>>
>>61039822
At this point they're just having fun.
>>
here's budget Lex Luthor's 35 second summary, top kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoa9aGUrFrw
>>
>>61043406
If it was two feet of water, webbed feet wouldn't make a difference retard.

But everyone would die of crop failure so there's that.

This "scientist" is just another retard looking for his 15 minutes.
>>
>>61039822

Now I can see far, swim fast, and live in the ocean.

Sounds pretty fucking cool, we should warm this shit up then.

I already have a few webbed toes already though.
>>
>>61039822
Holy shit, how can I help make that happen sooner?
>>
>>61039822
That's not even how evolution works. We'd need to face a scenario where mutants who do have webbed feed would have a resource/procreative advantage over "normal" humans.
>>
This is Lamarckian retardation.

There would have to be evolutionary pressure for any of those things to happen. Flipper people would have to outbreed non-flippers.

Even if all the polar ice on the planet melted there would be plenty of dry land. And people would live on dry land, not in goddamn ocean cities. The people TODAY who already live "on the water" in boats and marinas and stilt houses aren't evolving flippers and shit.

And if it's warm enough for there to be no polar ice, antarctica would probably be habitable (and also not underwater - it's the highest elevation continent on average.)
>>
>>61039822
>He doesn't want webbed feat, cat eyes, and gills

It's okay, lesser scum like yourself will perish in the coming storm.
>>
Canadian scientists have already determined what humans will look like in the future

http://www.sciencealert.com/watch-this-is-what-humans-will-look-like-in-1-000-years
>>
>>61045779

We also have TECHNOLOGY which removes a lot of the classical environmental pressures.

I would say it's more likely that we'll start evolving out of our "starvation mode" body that does nothing but stock up as much as possible and cut off supply to any body part we don't regularly make use off.
>>
>>61045633
The amount of time it would take to breed out non mutated humans would be yuge. If global warming was as deadly as they say it will be we wouldn't have the time to evolve considering it would take hundreds of thousands of years to do so
>>
>>61046187

Depends on the total population. If the majority die off, then it's a lot faster for an advantageous trait to spread across the new population, then the population stabilizes in its new environment and starts growing again.
>>
>>61039822
Cat eyes are pretty sexy. Is this the first step towards catgirls? Will anime become real?
>>
>>61039822

>Humans might evolve to adapt to a changed climate

Creationists on suicide watch.
>>
>>61046666
>Will anime become real?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

Trump is already there.
>>
I wear socks so Im ok.
>>
>>61039822
As long as humans find webbed feet to be an unattractive and undesireable feature, and it is not a significant asset, it will never be a dominating feature.

If anything, the regular people will classify the fishmen as subhuman and force them to do slave labor. Can't wait.
>>
>>61039822
>spend your days swimming in the atlantic with qt fish girls
>always sunny
>don't have to go above water to breathe
>can now build colonies under water
I'm sold, just burn everything already.
>>
>>61045779
the only reason its highest elevation is because of the hundreds of metres of ice covering everything, under that i think its mostly quite flat.
>>
>>61039822
That sounds fucking awesome though

Bring it on
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.