[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT! WHITE MAN MARCH FAIL!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: white_man_marchers_1.jpg (74KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
white_man_marchers_1.jpg
74KB, 560x420px
How was this such a colossal failure. Like, 15 people total across whole of USA participated. this is faggot-tier fail! im embarrassed to be white because of this.

Who organized this much fail!
>>
>>61034464

seriously, we need explanation of how whitey failed
>>
>>61034464
White is over. Had fun?
>>
>>61034464

Cause the majority of people in this country are retarded. I thought that was established.
>>
>>61034464
There was a march? Sounds dumb.
>>
>>61034464
Probably some bitch asses with little grasp on reality. The White Genocide is a mental disorder.
>>
>>61034464
You can get away with masks when you have a proper crowd. When it's literally you and another guy, just show your face and take the economic beat down you'll receive.
>>
>>61037737
2012 first year in US history where more nonwhite babies were born than white babies.

Right now there are more nonwhite children in US schools than white children.

Projected to be a minority white country by 2040.

White genocide is real.
>>
>>61034464

>marching accomplishes anything
>>
>>61034464
Well I had no idea this exists and I was probably at work
>>
>>61034464
We are too spread out in America. In Yurop you have good centralized transport, city centers that are always the site of some protest, and not having to slave away for shekels 8 days of the week.
>>
>>61035389
>Whitey
Stop shitposting ahmed.
>>
>>61038142
The non-whites are not coming to kill you. They are not like you.
>>
>>61038142
Ok. How is that bad?
>>
>>61039385

Easy. Cause the more shitskin we become, the more 3rd world we become.
>>
File: 1b8.png (182KB, 404x266px) Image search: [Google]
1b8.png
182KB, 404x266px
>>61039348

Oh... I guess those sweet, benevolent black angels in South Africa, have just been the best of people since the end of Apartheid.
>>
Didn't hear anything about this.

It got no coverage.
>>
>>61039385

Easy look at every country or community that is not White or Asian. They are pretty much all massive failures which also explains why massive immigration is constantly going into white communities. Do you see whites having mass immigration into Congo or Yemen?
>>
>>61039385
How is it good?
>>
>>61039385

It's bad because non-whites are essentially worthless. It also means that eventually the whites in the US are going to have to fight a civil war with the non-whites.
>>
File: revenge[1].jpg (107KB, 523x600px) Image search: [Google]
revenge[1].jpg
107KB, 523x600px
>>61039348
Tell that to the victims of San Bernardino.

Because history has shown us that whenever nonwhites seize power from whites, they are nowhere near as nice to whites as whites were to them.
>>
File: 1440540529703-2.jpg (123KB, 590x639px) Image search: [Google]
1440540529703-2.jpg
123KB, 590x639px
>>61041037
>>
At least they went out and did something. I admire them for that much.
>>
>>61039962

Yea this is the first Im hearing
>>
>>61039385
There's a reason people aren't flocking to non-white countries en masse, Ahkmaad. Maybe when the US looks like fucking Brazil you'll understand.
>>
>>61039909
The White South Africans are a foreign party and need to leave.

>>61041037
I'll tell that to victims of Charleston.

The French did not belong in Haiti, the way they were behaving.
>>
>>61042082
Ironically they are more native to the region than the blacks that inhabit it.
>>
I want to know about where I can attend these rallies and protests, even if they're small and pointless like this. I know the Klan is planning a huge rally on Confederate Memorial Day in Georgia, but that's months off.

>I have 2 days a week off
>pacing back and forth out of boredom

I need something to photograph and report on.
>>
>>61042082
>The White South Africans are a foreign party and need to leave.
So you're against immigration then?
>>
>>61042082

Simple right? Here's how it's actually happening, nigger. Whites built infrastructure, apartheid ends, blacks begin forcibly pushing whites off their land and out of industry, infrastructure is now collapsing, on the way to third world. So yeah, I agree in a way, white SA need to get out, and leave the filthy niggers to keep the country shitty. And in turn, we need to keep niggers out of white countries at all costs, as they only make it more like Africa.
>>
>>61042082
charleston was a fake event
also you don't belong in the USA, the way you are shitposting
>>
>>61039385
Since you are obviously not white, take a second and think about everything you have used today.... it was all created or developed by either white people or Asians.

End of story.
>>
>>61038142
The problem is that no one is actively murdering white people, it's just that whites can't compete for mates and breed like the rest. That's not genocide, that's natural selection.
>>
>>61042082
The white South Africans settled uninhabited land. South Africa is more theirs than the blacks, who got in as illegal immigrants.

The white French did not deserve to be massacred in Haiti. To this very day the Haitians are still animals. When whites become a minority in the US, the minorities will be far worse to whites than whites ever were to them.
>>
>>61043111
That's still genocide. The white race is being extincted through forcible breeding programs targeted at destroying their ethnic identity. That qualifies as genocide, under the UN universal declaration on human rights.

You're wrong, though. Whites are being targeted for murders by non-whites. For instance the ranchers in South Africa and Zimbabwe. In the US, there's a reason we have "polar bear hunting," and "white girl bleed a lot."
>>
>>61043204
Exactly, and the reality is that faggots like him, want this to happen, because they see it as revenge. They hate white people. They are the real racists. That is the true face of the left without the mental gymnastics and stupid wordings.
>>
>>61037737
>mental disorder
I think you need to stop using terms you clearly don't understand.
>>
>>61034464
Obviously they were all at their jobs.
>>
That looks like it's in a fucking suburb what the fuck

Needs go take place in the city, and whites don't live there
>>
>>61034464
>Organize march in middle of the week.
>expect white people to not be at work.
>>
>>61034464
Kyle Hunt does them. He's a fucking moron.
>>
>>61041037
that nigger has a cameltoe
>>
>>61043111
>forcing white countries to accept worthless subhumans
>natural selection

you wanna take another crack at this?
>>
>>61043111
You mean its the inherent tribal instinct?
>>
File: jeb.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>61043531
it definitely does not qualify as literal genocide. cultural genocide maybe
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 255x144px
>>61034464
>who organized it

HAI GUIZE!!
>>
File: 1452122739847.png (6KB, 306x290px) Image search: [Google]
1452122739847.png
6KB, 306x290px
>Asian countries for asians
>black countries for blacks
>brown countries for browns
>WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYONE, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE RACIST!!!!
>>
>>61043111

But natural selection breaks down for humans. The shitskins will overrun the Earth and eat everything last thing and leave the biosphere desolate. Whites have the foresight to prevent this. At least we did, before we were corrupted by the Jews.
>>
>letsago.wav

>>61043556
I don't hate anyone. I'd like to see all non-guilty parties and persons live. I know the working class whites are not the root of the problem

>>61042979
Show me the proof.

>>61042573
I am against hostile takeovers. Whites and non-Whites cannot co-exist peacefully and I would like to see everyone go their own way before any catastrophes happen.

>>61043204
>>61043531
>>61042322
The very fact that they have always been the extreme minority population proves they do not belong there.

>>61042677
I am for the separation of races if it is a means to justice.
>>
>>61043556
That's right. They think of whites being exterminated as deserved. As justice. Never mind that whites built societies around the concept of equal justice for all, and nonwhites NEVER have.
>>
>be journalist
>post a thread a day about upcoming rally at Stone Mountain for a few weeks
>none of you show up
>only a group of like 30 people who had already signed up and who go to all the rallies

Disappointment, desu. I wanted juicy autism photos.
>>
File: 1450039688548.jpg (31KB, 573x609px) Image search: [Google]
1450039688548.jpg
31KB, 573x609px
>actually being worried about this shit
>>
>>61034464
>>61035389
1 - Nobody even knew about it
2 - White people don't need a circle jerk to feel self worth
>>
>>61044550
He's Michelle Obama.

You now realize why les culottes went out of fashion.
>>
>>61044702
whats that guys name again?
>>
>>61034464
>omg white people what are you doing. stand up and fight, even if its just one person.
>lol only 15 people showed up. what a fail
>>
>>61034464
>Starting to talk about things we aren't supposed to know about
>Failure
>Because we only had one shot and it was arbitrarily made this one day
>Social movements never grow
>>
>>61034464
I woulda gone. Need to organize better guys.
>>
>>61045297
Get the fuck out of my country then you fucking chimpanzee. You're an extreme minority and therefore you don't belong here.
>>
>>61043111
Yeah. It's going to be pretty awesome in 50 years when there's >12 billion shitskins killing eachother because they couldn't stop fucking.
>>
>>61044623
>any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, RACIAL or religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part

>Creation of circumstances that could lead to a slow death, such as lack of proper housing, clothing and hygiene or excessive work or physical exertion

>Programs intended to prevent procreation, including involuntary sterilization, forced abortion, prohibition of marriage and long -
term separation of men and women

>Forcible transfer of children, imposed by direct force or through fear of violence, duress, detention, psychological oppression or other methods of coercion

Meets the UN definition of literal genocide.
http://www.un.org/en/preventgenocide/adviser/pdf/osapg_analysis_framework.pdf
>>
Over the years he has covered topics such as symbolism, mythology, occultism, spirituality, paganism, racial realities, revisionist history, politics, and anything else that might pique his interest. Kyle is best known for hosting a popular online radio show, founding Renegade Broadcasting, and leading the controversial 2014 White Man March in an effort to raise awareness concerning the ongoing genocide of European people across the world. In short, Kyle is a man on a mission.

>pagan
>occult
Damn it Stormfront, get a hold on your spawn
>>
>>61045297
Well, no, when they were the only people living there, they were not the minority.
>>
>>61034464

>march
>get fired from job
>ousted from society

yeah great
>>
>>61043111
That's a form of genocide. Genocide doesn't necessarily mean going out and shooting people and burning them en masse. The reality is the people in charge are pushing this agenda of race mixing (but only with white women) so they can breed us out of existence.
>>
>>61045297

Just stop you clearly dont know history, south africa belongs to whites, they built it from scratch didnt take it from anyone

T. Juan paco
>>
>>61045297

No one here buys your horseshit. Your 'justice' is simply revenge. That is the one constant about cultural leftism is that it hates anything made by or that has an identity tied to white people. You're just pissing on my leg and trying to tell me it's raining. I grew up here in Los Angeles, the epicenter of fags like you. I know how dumb your mindset is, I know the mental gymnastics you do to arrive at your conclusion. You're fucking insane. We need a war to eradicate your kind. Gtfo of my country by any means necessary.
>>
File: Emilia-Clarke(1).jpg (214KB, 757x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Emilia-Clarke(1).jpg
214KB, 757x1024px
>>61045510
She's always looked terrible as a blonde
>>
>>61045807
Listen faggot stop giving aid to Africa, India and some shitholes in Asia lets see how many million of those assholes survive.
>>
>>61047047
This.
If we cut aid to third world shitholes and the ghettos in our own countries these roach populations would implode virtually overnight
>>
>>61047047
And Mexico.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.