[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /pol/'s opinion of completely platonic friendships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What is /pol/'s opinion of completely platonic friendships between black men and white women?
>>
>>61030044
Man i miss that game
>>
I've covered wars y'know
>>
don't care. only racists or aspies do.
>>
Jessie was so incredibly fuckable. Why are the Japanese the masters of sex???
>>
>>61030044
If the nigger is castrated.
>>
>>61030626
It's like that expression "those that cant do, teach"
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (69KB, 600x1300px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
69KB, 600x1300px
THICK
H
I
C
K
>>
My white girlfriend has many black male friends. I trust her completely, so I don't mind her hanging around them. They're pretty cool guys too. They pick her up from work when I'm too busy, and even babysit my daughter on the weekends.

Only racists will say otherwise.
>>
>>61031815
by that logic you can be a millionaire if you apprentice under a 30 year old NEET
>>
>>61032115
So, tell me how you like your Retron 5? I was thinking of getting one myself.
>>
>>61032115
>They pick her up from work when I'm too busy, and even babysit my daughter on the weekends
lmao this has to be the most naive statement. Unless they're openly gay, they are trying to fuck her you retard. I'm a chad who hangs with chads. It WILL happen eventually. Unless you feel like being a cuckold is your thing, man the fuck up and stop being a low t beta faggot.
>>
>>61030044
Same as our opinion of the loch ness monster, generous Jews, and sober Irishmen
>>
>>61032144
Don't think too hard straya you might have a brain aneurysm
>>
>>61032115

Cuck detected!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.