[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/POL/ DO ME A SOLID

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

/pol, I need you to compile a list of questions for me to ask/debate Jose Antonio Vargas with (he's speaking nearby). If you haven't watched his documentary "White People" please do. Essentially, he's igniting this massive cuckfest by portraying white people as evil and greedy, furthermore, whatever you say against him is always contrived back to blaming white people.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zjj1PmJcRM
>>
>MTV
Not even once.
>>
>>61019783
Talk about South Africa. FIrst ask: "Can white people experience racism by peoples of other ethnicity? If not, then how do you explain the Current situation of SA? Basically mention how white people are always the targets of the black majority?" and also bring up how white people made it a potential superpower during white rule.
>>
>>61021773
the ?" should have been at the end of SA. My bad.
>>
>>61021773
I remember hearing him speak before and when asked "Can white people experience racism, too?" The whole room chimped the fuck out for a consistent ten seconds; as the crowd settled down he explained that prejudice against whites is called "defensive racism".......?????
>>
>>61019783
I don't think I get this race thing at all. "White people are often raised by white people in areas where white people live". Yeah. Damn. Is this supposed to be some groundbreaking discovery by nonwhite standards? If so, why are nonwhites supposedly so much weaker/poorer/dumber/more in need of help that they need us to think about their issues for them? And how do you even know if you're white or not? Is it another one of those "I identify as a unicorn dolphin hybrid" things where people just decide whatever-the-fuck they actually are and then derive some sort of behavioral cue from it? What the hell, people?
>>
>>61019783
Bumping for potential
>>
>>61019783
>Jose Antonio Vargas

That's Angry Joe you fucktards
>>
>>61023041
I mean, the second person in OP's vid (that chick in the car) basically looked Middle-Eastern as fuck. He's going on about how special he is because he looks Asian but his name is Jose. Why does he even care? Why are white people so damn important to him?
>>
Ask him if he thinks stats are racist. Although I'm pretty sure I know the answer
>>
You already lost the debate , just by using your enemy's language. "WHITE PEOPLE"....You're basically essentializing the white race.
Saying "white people" , means you put all whites in the same basket. Polish , French , Estonian , Romanian , Italian , Corsican , British , German , Hungarian etc...etc..(even though we have different past , culture , language etc..) ...
Yes , we're all cousins... But "white people" is too vague. Doesn't take into account our specificities and complex history.
If you're using your enemy's words , then you have lost the debate. Because you're playing their rule. Their narrative.
That's how they can collectively blame "slavery" on all native Europeans (even though the vast majority have never owned a slave , better yet , many europeans were enslaved themselves by the Ottomans among others...)
When someone tells you "white people"...You should always ask them to be more specific...Are we talking about Russians ? Belgians ? other ?...
If you don't do this , they'll lump you in the "white privilege" box.
>>
>>61025367
That last point is spot-on.
>>
>>61019783

OP, learn what a Kafkatrap is. It is pointless to engage a sophist in debate, he's not arguing from good faith.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.