[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Melonin Superiority

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 12

File: 1451169961164.png (174KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
1451169961164.png
174KB, 265x258px
>Africans are older, more adaptable variant of homo sapien
>Can adapt to any enviroment given fish due to higher melonin

>Anglos are relatively new variant of homo sapien
>have low melonin that makes them less capable of adapting to warmer enviroments, especially without fish

Why are melonin deficient variants of homo sapien get so much clout? Without the wonders of modern technology, they are actually the least adaptable and capable of our species. While that need to compensate did allow them to make wonders of technology (while the darker ones had no need and lived without it easier by natural darwinian superiority), they are still a mutation that is less apt to survive.

If a massive EMP wiped out all technology forever in the world other than your basic manual mechanics, people with more melonin would be capable of surviving than their low melonin brethern.

Melonin is a superior trait for the environment of earth, not a disadvantage.
>>
>>61017816

>low IQ
>violent

oh yeah real adaptable. Try surviving a Norwegian winter you dumb nigger.
>>
>>61017816
>If a massive EMP wiped out all technology forever in the world other than your basic manual mechanics, people with more *melanin would be capable of surviving than their low *melanin *brethren.
Why does this meme exist.
>>
>>61017816
They survive just fine in their latitudes, blacks would literally go extinct if you had to live in Canada without technology.
>>
>>61017816
Hahahah
>believing out of africa theory
>believing blacks are superior
>>
>>61017816
>melonin

You're retarded
>>
Well
South Africa is doing so good
>>
>>61018163
It's a fun idea.

>>61018057
>>61018373
The Inuits and Eskimo do fine in frigid climates.
>>
File: Drake 1.png (256KB, 605x375px) Image search: [Google]
Drake 1.png
256KB, 605x375px
>>61018373
explain how? Having more melonin makes them more adaptable and able to deal with the environment. Less melonin doesn't make you deal with cold any better.

>>61018057
>low IQ and Violence
>Comparing tribal and low SES countries to more developed ones

Even in developed countries blacks are in low SES locations like Compton and Detroit . when in even enviroments its still even across all races with control for culture (because asian culture promotes education while african american is against it)
>>
Bullshit and wrong.

White people can tan up to be as brown as fuck when they want to. White people naturally can live in cold climates and can PERFECTLY adapt to warm ones.

Africans can only live in warm climates, cold climates don't work.

White people can get brown, and then go back to white when it suits them.

Black people are stuck being brown all the time. They're inferior.
>>
File: melonin.jpg (56KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
melonin.jpg
56KB, 604x483px
>>61017816
>melonin

So that's why.
>>
>>61020959
>explain how? Having more melonin makes them more adaptable and able to deal with the environment. Less melonin doesn't make you deal with cold any better.
Lack of Vitamin D, and thermoregulation.
>>
File: 1451503728481.jpg (72KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1451503728481.jpg
72KB, 1920x1080px
>>61017816
Lowered rates of adaptability to warmer climates is the source of technology needed to suppliment a comfortable lifestyle in an uncomfortable environment. I win
>>
Ok everyone. Looks like OP is not only a faggot but lost this debate. Thank you and have a nice day
>>
if moonmans taught me anything its op is a fucking nigger and i need to go burn a cross
>>
WE
>>
File: 1452578044468.jpg (423KB, 884x555px) Image search: [Google]
1452578044468.jpg
423KB, 884x555px
>>61017816
Obligatory pasta:
>ESPERA LÁ ESPERA LÁ
>*salga bacalhau*
>ENTÃO TAS A DIZER
>*assa sardinha*
>PERA LÁ
>*descasca tremoço*
>TU TÁS-ME A DIZER
>*derrota a Espanha*
>A DIZER QUE
>*recolhe cortiça*
>QUE NÓS ÉRAMOS
>*conquista ceuta*
>UMA ESPÉCIE DE
>*fatia chouriço*
>ÉRAMOS TIPO
>*navega os 7 mares*
>TIPO
>*penteia bigode*
>QUE NÓS ÉRAMOS
>*chega atrasado*
>ÉRAMOS ALGUM GÉNERO DE
>*pisa uvas*
>QUE NÓS
>*vende escravos*
>ÉRAMOS REIS E O CARALHO?
>*perde império e declara falência*
>FOOOODASE
>>
>what is sun block

Welcome to the 21st century nigger, us whites don't have to adapt, we make nature adapt to us
>>
File: 1452604262154.gif (864KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
1452604262154.gif
864KB, 242x200px
>>61021374
>White people can get brown
pic or didn't happen
all we can do is becoming orange when getting in an UV toaster or red as fuck while staying at the sun
>pic unrelated
>>
>>61020959
It's melanin you fucking dipshit
>>
>>61018163
Wishful thinking.
>>
not politics
>>
File: 1436033770798.png (25KB, 599x594px) Image search: [Google]
1436033770798.png
25KB, 599x594px
>>61022866
>>
>most inferior
Yet somehow still created the world in every way and BTFO nigs
>>
>>61019933

They are not black people, pal.
>>
File: UV Index Australia.png (52KB, 750x517px) Image search: [Google]
UV Index Australia.png
52KB, 750x517px
I don't know how true that is, but my familys been here since the 1920s and I think we've adapted alright, but then again we live in Melbourne, its a lot more temperate than the rest of the country. Hell right now its pretty cool, and yesterday it was rainy and cold, the day before that it was windy as fuck, adapting to comfy weathers easy, but Queensland, WA, SA and NT are too hot so they have less people there, and the ones there are whipped around by the sun and get blacked by the environment
>>
>>61023397
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""we"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
>>
>>61021374
>White people can get brown, and then go back to white when it suits them.

Nope. Only we, mediterraneans, get brown, because we have darker skin. Nordic and pale people in general get red as fucking prawns. We call them prawns, actually.
>>
File: stockholm-river_1763309b.jpg (72KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm-river_1763309b.jpg
72KB, 620x388px
hahaha OP. cute.

You're right, we were all Africans. And some smarter people left Africa, and mixed with some Neanderthals for hybrid vigor. And this increased their intelligence too.

As they moved north, they evolved to suit the environment..developing lighter skin to increase their absorption of vitamin D over the sunless winters. But they also had to evolve something else.

You see..in Africa...nobody has to think about next year. They don't have to plan for the winter, how they will get food. How to store food. They have food year round. They sleep, they find something to eat, they go back to sleep. No planning needed.

But the peoples who had migrated north, they had to evolve. They had to think about the winter and the next year and the next year. If they didn't, they died and the stupid genes were lost. The smart genes, the ones that could plan ahead, got passed down.

so the white man evolved planning out of winter's bleak necessity. And this ability to plan and carry out those plans, meant cities and civilizations, cathedrals and art and architecture, engineering and exploration.

You can't plan, dude. You think only about how far that welfare check is going today and how you will get your 40 tonight. But set aside some of that money for tomorrow? You can't. You can't think of tomorrow's consequences of your today's actions. You literally are incapable of planning your life out ahead of you and following through on it.

Keep your Melanin (which is the correct spelling) . That suits me just fine. Ill keep our evolved intelligence and our ability to think ahead.
>>
File: Drakewhy.png (654KB, 1218x900px) Image search: [Google]
Drakewhy.png
654KB, 1218x900px
>>61021858
>lack of vitamin D
how does that at all make you more accomadated for the cold and tundra compared to those with melonin that can handle more.
>>
>>61024146
They have melanin, which I believe comprises most of OP's argument
>>
>>61028102
Low melanin people can produce their own VD but high melanin need lots of sunlight or they become autistic and die.
>>
File: dindu nuffins.png (295KB, 422x482px) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffins.png
295KB, 422x482px
>>61017816
>can adapt to any enviroment
Unless the enviroment is in civilized society.
>>
File: you_talk_like.png (264KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
you_talk_like.png
264KB, 480x342px
>>61017816

>melonin
>melon

Your nigger is showing.
>>
Why does the nigger's turban look like it was intentionally made to resemble a watermelanin?
>>
>whites are homo neanderthalensis you dumb fucking nigger
>>
>>61018163
This. Would be interesting to see how many could even survive.

>yaw google wur I get food nawm sayin
>>
>>61030490
They'd kill each other down to a small number of smart (ish) survivors, then get btfo by whites and others. The end.

Their idea of "survival" is kill whitey and take his shit.

What they don't "get" is that you can't survive that way, you need civilization skills. You could live for a while like that, but ultimately its a failing strategy.
>>
>>61021480
KEK
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.