[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cow shit baptisms in India

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: shitbaptism.png (586KB, 611x399px) Image search: [Google]
shitbaptism.png
586KB, 611x399px
You are now aware that some people in India throw their kids in cow shit for some rituals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg6noSdfC00
>>
>>61017283
How is this country still a county? It boggles the mind.
>>
>feel bad about being Brazilian
>remind myself of India
It's almost like the feeling of not being Anthony Burch.
>>
>>61017283
Cow is a sacred animal for hindus. They're walking and shitting everywhere on the streets, and if you're going to move them out of the way or something, you're gonna get lynched.

Don't go to that shitty country, senpai.
>>
>>61018310
And I meant cows, not hindus. But I think it applies to both.
>>
How can scat be a fetish when over a billion people practice it
>>
Shitskins taking a bath in shit. I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>61017283
i want to laugh but thats actually kinda depressing
>>
File: scatman_john.jpg (53KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
scatman_john.jpg
53KB, 500x574px
>>61018399

If they can do it, so can you
>>
File: me at taj malal.jpg (81KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
me at taj malal.jpg
81KB, 640x390px
PUT SOME SPICE IN MY FECES THIS IS MY HARDEST POO DEFECATION HARD BREATHING DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF MY ASS IS STILL BLEEDING WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT IF I SHIT IN THE STREET TONIGHT CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT SANITATION OUT OF SIGHT AND I'M POOPING BEHIND A BUSH TONIGHT CUZ I'M POOPING OUT GOAT POOPING OUT SPICE WISH SOMEONE WOULD GIVE ME SOME RICE POOPING OUT GOAT POOPING OUT SPICE WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAND ME SOME WIPES NOTHING IS CLEAN NOTHING IS WIPED I'M POOPING IN THE STREET TONIGHT
>>
The British did nothing wrong.
>>
And people say colonialism and the white man's burden are terrible and racist.
>>
File: Mutilateme.jpg (453KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Mutilateme.jpg
453KB, 960x640px
>>61018310
Cow shit is fairly sterile due to so many stomachs and the diet but can contaminate water supplies with irritants, human feces on the other hand...looks like the great pandemic diseases and viruses of the future may come from pooinloo instead of China for a change! Yay!
>>
>>61017283
What the fuck are indians made of? Seriously how do they not contract terribel diseases from this?
>>
File: 1357967857700.gif (625KB, 555x400px) Image search: [Google]
1357967857700.gif
625KB, 555x400px
>>61018310
>>61018355
>And I meant cows, not hindus. But I think it applies to both.

Lelelele
>>
So let me get this straight
>indians poo on the floor and wipe with their bare hands
>they "wash" themselves with soap made out of poo
>they cover their houses with poo inside and out
>houses in rural areas are build out of poo bricks
>they eat dried poo and drink pee
>they cover themselves in poo whenever they can
>they even fucking burn dried up poo bricks and inhale the vaporized poo

Indians are LITERALLY like 90% poo at this point
>>
>>61019238
topkek m8
>>
>>61019238
they also produce doctors and brain surgeons so they cant be as bad as the 1 million pounds of shit you invited with open arms to terrorize your country.
>>
>>61019573

Would you want an Indian's pooey hands touching your brain?
>>
File: man in sewage.png (2MB, 1613x710px) Image search: [Google]
man in sewage.png
2MB, 1613x710px
guys india is a civilized country that poos in lew poo in lew meme is jew propaganda
>>
>>61019573
well according to the news every single one of these poor and brave refugees is either a dentist an engineer or a rocket scientist so germoney is surely headed towards a bright future :^)
>>
File: Italian.jpg (26KB, 450x687px) Image search: [Google]
Italian.jpg
26KB, 450x687px
>>61019573
Most of their "doctors" are child molesters. Per capita the produce mostly wastes of flesh. True middle eastern and Mediterranean males are probably worse than Indian males but not by much. It is almost like the deeper in the feces you are, the more you compensate with a synthetic ego.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.