[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The amount of redpills being distributed by normalfags on the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: europe1.png (96KB, 854x736px) Image search: [Google]
europe1.png
96KB, 854x736px
The amount of redpills being distributed by normalfags on the internet these days is astounding. The Europe subreddit has been completely consumed by it since the Cologne news broke. I've been watching it closely since September and initially there was a lot of fairly /pol/ tier comments on the subreddit when the seriousness of the migrant invasion began to set in, however by December the leftist mods had noticeably cracked down on it to the point where there was just a few retarded posts on the front page such as "how to say buttplug in every European language :^)"

But now it seems like this cannot be stopped. Anything remotely /pol/ gets upvoted now, where pre-migrant frenzy anything that didn't suck Marxist dick was downvoted into oblivion. There is nothing else Europeans want to talk about anymore and they are all viewing these happenings from a very critical standpoint.

Even in Canada news of the Cologne attacks was in the top viewed articles on a major normie news site. The train simply has no brakes anymore.
>>
>>61015706
See, people finally wake up. I believe there is still hope left, atleast stuff like this gives me hope. Pretty sure if something happens on carnival this year the outrage will be massive.
>>
>>61015706
>Even in Canada news of the Cologne attacks was in the top viewed articles on a major normie news site. The train simply has no brakes anymore.

Did they ever wrote about Cologne not being the only city the attacks happend and Germany not being the only country the attacks happend?

For it feels like leftist newspaper had their Vienna Congress
( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Vienna ) and are firing from every canon to return to everything back to the state it was before new year's eve.

People are extremely angry and the the newspapers getting btfo out in the comments and lefties in the streets.

Police, especially Cologne police, is going open confrontational to the politicans who use them. Police now helps everyone who wants to get a small weapons permit card (Kleiner Waffenschein) allowing you to carry certain weapons like blank guns in public.
This is the year of the happening
>>
>>61016139
Do you pronounce "Was guckst du" as something like: Vahhs-Gookst -do?
>>
it's happening everywhere

we are the cutting edge of a big change in the Zeitgeist. Donald Trump being elected would be like a reactionary earthquake all over the developed world.
>>
>>61016577
No, not at all.
>>
All we need is for European countries to regain their firearm rights. Then they will solve things.
>>
>>61016654
When is german carneval? We need 1 more big event with tourists to tip them completely over the edge
>>
>>61016760
>>
>>61016760
It's in early february.
>>
File: reddit.png (11KB, 865x151px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
11KB, 865x151px
>>
>>61016499
Several articles about it have been written. Not sure if these articles are viewable outside Canada, but here is one that rose to #2 most viewed the other day (#1 was David Bowie's death)

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-debate/germanys-brutal-immigrant-awakening/article28117977/

It mentions all the other attacks and finishes with this line

>As for avoiding a right-wing backlash, it’s way too late. After years of official lies and cover-ups, it’s already here.
>>
File: 1452107053663.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452107053663.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>61017244
>>
File: SweetDreams.jpg (166KB, 963x701px) Image search: [Google]
SweetDreams.jpg
166KB, 963x701px
>>61015706
>"Was guckst du"
Forgive an ignorant anglophone, but what does this mean and why is it significant?
>>
>>61018450
usually young middle eastern guys are pretty aggressive, so they just come at people and ask ,,WAS GUCKST DU?" translated ,,WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" in a pretty aggressive tone to pick up fights or intimmidate people. Quite degenerated but what do you expect from these people?
>>
>>61015706
I too watch that subreddit

Unfortunately, the mods there are STILL not stopping censorship. Certain articles I've seen that were new and showed migrants in a bad light were taken down, every time.
>>
>>61018708
Dreadful. You'd think people offered sanctuary from war would at a minimum practice some form of gratitude.
Please survive, Germany.
>>
>>61019051
Do they realize that making the populace ignorant about a subject is just going to intensify the inevitable blowout?

These are people whose spirit will be crushed by the oncoming civil war that anyone with common sense could have prevented or now predicted.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-12-09-38-03.png (166KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-12-09-38-03.png
166KB, 1080x1920px
Fuck that noise. Redpills are stomped by the shrimpdicked mods. Pic related, literally 2 days ago
>>
>>61019306
No. These people genuinely think their beliefs and virtues are good and that we are long, thus censorship that benefits the upkeep of their ideology is justified.

These people deserve to be brutally lynched.

I pray to Allah that a civil wars break out in Europe with right-wing vs left-wing. Leftist pussies will have their heads smashed.
>>
I think they are now kicking off a Syrian PR campaign whereby they draw attention to crimes committed by the migrants in the deport category, and down play those committed by the Syrian bunch. Crimes by nationality figures I have seen on the daily mail don't include the cologne attacks. So we'll end up with a group of good migrants, which Europe keeps because they are 'real' refugees, and a group of bad ones which just happen to be all the economic ones Germany will deport anyway. I guess they hope everyone will forget that some Syrians were arrested after Cologne sex assaults
>>
>>61015706
There's been a few propaganda threads the past few days and this is an excellent example of what is needed.

You need previous immigrants/refugees of non-wite/non-northern-European extract to talk about the difference they see.

Letters to editors etc.

(The examples don't really have to be from actual refugees/immigrants if you catch my drift...)
>>
>>61016887
My birthday :)

Why this date?
>>
>>61023641
>My birthday :) Why this date?

Imagine if you get to witness an actual happening on your bday.
>>
>>61024208
That would be the best present
>>
>>61021749
They are pulling an American on Europe
They will suddenly allow discussion on this "controversial" topic while nothing changes
Noises will be made about deporting Mexicans I mean Muslims but nothing will be done or they will never equal the amount coming in
>>
>>61016680
I can see it now instead of the commericals about feeding a starving baby in the heart of africa or feeding a starving concentration camp survivor in the heart of Isreal there will be commercials asking to donate firearms or money fo purchase firearms for europeans

For just $20 a month you can afford to send a glock to Sweden
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.