>>61015601 If you're not a self-rightous pretentious prick, most mexifags are alright. Like any other race, they have their white trash faggots too. This is seperate from illegal immigrants, who should all be shot in the face and sent back to mexico as ashes.
>>61016062 Well, allow me to say, that I do agree. But their the lesser of two evils. Nigs or spics, you choose. At least spics break their backs to build the american infrastructure. Niggers just riot and spread AIDS.
>>61016062 Confirmed for not being around muslims. Trust me, there is a reason we don't understand your pleas with aztecs, and that's because we are decencitized for anything not lower than algerian roaches.
>>61015601 I...idk how i feel about this. I'm a spic and i ironically share most of pol ideologies and i dont want white people to go extinct and i want to help them uncuck themselves but then again i'm an anchor baby and if someone tries to send me or my family away i'd do everything in my power to help them so i'm part of the problem. Aww man this shit sucks.
>>61019321 i never said they were, they're just infinitely better than muslims
>>61019336 this would be okay obviously 100% white is the ultimate goal but short of hitler 2: electric boogaloo that won't happen. but 90% white with the other 10% being northeast asians, hispanics, and the assorted christian north arab races, would be okay too.
Thread replies: 20 Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 442898
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at email@example.com with the post's information.