[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the demise of Germany? Personally, I think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

How do you feel about the demise of Germany?

Personally, I think Germans were too liberal for their own good.
>>
File: hahaha_0.png (76KB, 870x715px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha_0.png
76KB, 870x715px
>Germany
>""""""""white""""""""""""
>>
It's fantastic. They didn't really have a choice though, they were subjected to seventy years of brainwashing.
>>
File: The Islamic State Of Germany.gif (4KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Islamic State Of Germany.gif
4KB, 650x400px
MODS PLEASE GET WITH CURRENT YEAR AND CHANGE FLEG!
>>
I think I'm probably 1/4 german and I apparently have distant family in Nieder-Olm, Germany so I feel sad, but it's a lesson learned IMO.

Wrapping yourself in good vibes of being politically left has serious and deadly consequences.
>>
Germany was a mistake from the beginning. Every time they get an ounce of power, they fuck up Europe for everyone else. Germany should be balkanised, so that these absolute retards don't scavenge enough power to fuck up Europe again.
>>
Its the way of life.

These western liberal countries have a very fast turnover rate. Empire starts, progresses very fast, fucks up and dies. Reboot. Repeat ad infinitum

2 centuries ago it was that way with empires, kings/queens and czars. Today its the same thing but with political ideologies. Instead of a King ruling for 30 years, a political way of thinking rules for 30 years, then something new comes along
>>
>>61015351
yep!
Merkel is considered"right wing" in Cuckistan
>>
File: pol plays watch dogs.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
pol plays watch dogs.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>61015351
I am honestly saddened, maybe for personal reasons. Growing up I had this idea that Germany would specifically be a place that wouldn't be overrun like we are with illegal Mexicans. Hitler died for nothing. I also feel bad that when I see the flag now, I expect this >>61015470 >>61015604 and shit posting.

Plus, it's easy to say "LOL YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO YOURSELVES". Who did? The ones in charge? Not the people that get on here, I can almost assure that. It's like saying the reason Chicago (a huge business city) has a gang problem, is because the wealthy business owners did it.

Love you German bros <3. But please, fucking do something.
>>
>>61015604
if they actually did that, it would be the most memorable event in the history of this board
>>
>>61015824
The British fucked up everything for everyone else. Patton had the right of it.
>>
>>61015351
I think it's fucking horrible. Polluting Poland's *buffer zone* like that.

The Rhine region should have joined the Netherlands if they wanted to be boundlessly degenerate.
>>
>>61015911
Germans would never be able to post here ever again
>>
>>61015351
Germany has a history of taking it to the line, then flipping shit and killing 600 billion people. maybe germany being invaded by dune coons is the best course of action at this point. Darwinning an entire country.
>>
File: ahmed.jpg (27KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ahmed.jpg
27KB, 1024x576px
>>61015351
>How do you feel about the demise of Germany?
it's entertaining because it only exists in /pol/'s imagination
>>
File: always.gif (999KB, 500x241px) Image search: [Google]
always.gif
999KB, 500x241px
>>61015604
stop the meme magic please ...
>>
>>61015351
It's being systematically forced upon them by the Jews.
The German people are too passive and civilized to do what's necessary.
70 years of brainwashing propaganda certainly doesn't help, either. They're taught to hate themselves.
>>
>>61015916
But they have had the track record of somehow contributing to European society, so too the French. The German nation has done nothing but fuck Europe up.
>>
>>61015351
At first I was experiencing a lot of schadenfreude. But recently I started to feel sympathy for Germans. They are getting both figuratively and literally raped right now. And rape is no laughing matter (unless it involves tickling).

All in all it's kind of sad to see a once great nation collapse under idiotic policies.

Hell, imagine what happens if, say in 20 years, we find a way to rejuvenate old people (with stem cells and shit), and it turns out, that Germany would never actually face a demographic crisis. Imagine people realising, that they never had to bring imigrants who changed their country into a shithole...
>>
>>61017204
I almost replied, but i saw your flag :^)
>>
>>61015908
>Canadian
gets me every time
>>
>>61015351
There's no demise of Germany.

It's amazing that you xenophobes think a bunch of immigrants are enough to bring Western nations down. Nazism, Communism, famine, fucking World Wars were not enough to bring Western civilization down (arguably they came out stronger).

And you idiots think a bunch of refugees and mostly alcohol drinking non-practicing Muslims are enough to bring it down.
>>
>>61015908
I agree with you. I thought somewhere with as strong a history and culture as Germany would be a bastion of resilience against these uber-liberal changes.
I had no idea they were so afraid of nationalism after WWII that they'd just OPEN THE DOOR.
>>
>>61015351

I'll miss these blonde cuties in their husky voices.
>>
>>61017912
They will because our people have become pussified, and that they breed more than us, and are coming into the heart of Europe by the millions. If nothing is done, it'll certainly end.
>>
>>61017912
After opening the border to Mexicans it only took ~50 years for America to go from being %92 white, to being just ~60% white. We'll be minorities within the next 20 years. Native Europeans aren't reproducing, whereas Muslims breed like rabbits. It doesn't take long at all for the demographics to shift drastically. Germany belongs to the German people.
>>
It makes me extremely butthurt, although I still have hope. The Germans are a great people with a glorious past. They just need someone to remind them because they have completely forgotten.
>>
>>61015351
Their demise will serve as a message to the civilized world. Of islam doesn't go, civilization will enter a new dark age of myth and superstition.
>>
>>61017912
You know that there are already areas in Germany, France, Belgium where the majority of people living are migrants. And you know that these areas are mostly ghettos where the police has lost all control over it?

Im not sure what you think in your happy little canada land, but this place is turning into the fucking jungle senpai and its not happening slow, it is happening fast.
>>
>>61018170
America and the Russians made Germany into a pussy state
>>
File: moortugal.jpg (144KB, 614x601px) Image search: [Google]
moortugal.jpg
144KB, 614x601px
>>61015908
>pol plays watch dogs.webm
>he's okay with the black "european history expert" guy but not the black "asexual" guy
>???
>>
>>61019285
1.) Stockpile guns and ammunition
2.) Organize with other white nationalists (they're out there, it's only been 70 years since the end of WWII)
3.) Annihilate the mudslime savages
3.) ???
4.) Germany is no longer shit!
>>
as fun as it is to watch the death of a nation and its culture, it's important to remember muzzies aren't stopping after germany or sweden, or even all of europe
>>
>>61019325
While that's partially true from what I understand, we cut the balls off of Japan and they've prospered.
Difference is, Japan is strongly nationalistic.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 275x275px
>>61019285
Nooo Germany! It's le ebil nazees that are destroying everything!

What? You're saying you know better from facts and experience? Nooo! Stahp you big nazee meanie!
>>
>>61020485
Sorry, this was before the WE WUZ KANGZ shit
>>
>>61017912
They still can't work and most can't even read. Not to mention almost none of them have had vaccinations. I also question the non practicing part. Soros thinks you will take out a 900 plus billion Euro loan to pay for it. That alone would piss me off. He actually helped perpetrate the holocaust while you did not by the way.
>>
>>61015351
I hope it gets worse. It will serve as a lesson to the rest of the world.
>>
Germany is lost .. Let Germany for muslims or reconquista , the only way , but now its "German womens for Muslims refugees"
>>
File: wnWbaK2.jpg (51KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
wnWbaK2.jpg
51KB, 600x445px
>>61015351
If only someone could have predicted this.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.