[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TAKE AWAY THEIR VOTE NOW!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: women-laughing-4.jpg (99KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
women-laughing-4.jpg
99KB, 425x282px
It took 2000 years for men to build a world anyone would actually want to live in, and women have destroyed ALL of it in less than 100.

90% of you don't want to take away their rights. Care to fucking explain yourselves?

BONUS QUESTION: Have you considered steroids to fix your ailing testosterone levels?
>>
>>61014142
Of COURSE women shouldn't vote, but how the fuck are we going to achieve that?
>>
Sure
I don't want to be next, that's my explanation.

Everyone has the same rights, no precedent for removing mine for arbitrary reasons.
>>
>>61014142
the diversity in that picture is triggering me
>>
>>61014258

An Afghanistan style guerrilla war perhaps?

I'm open to suggestions.
>>
>>61014258
give men 2 votes
>>
>>61014331

They're laughing at all of us because we've become such cucks. I cropped out the naked black guys lining up to service all of them.
>>
>>61014366
>le revolution
Something more feasible?
>>
>>61014396

I like this guy
>>
>>61014142
When did /pol/ get stuffed with cunts?
>>
>>61014474

A large and loud grassroots campaign pointing out the negative influence of women on society as a voting block demanding that they lose their right to vote.

And we start creating our own ultra-masculine mainstream news organization that just beats women down 24/7 and shouts to the world their inadequacy at anything not related to domestic duties and spreading their legs?
>>
>>61014366
How about raising the voting age to 35? By that age, most women are over the "STRONK WOMYN" bullshit.
>>
>and women have destroyed ALL of it

Look outside.
99% of all human beings are living good lives and enjoying the benefit of advanced civilisation.

You think society should change or regress to suit the tiny percentage of autists who are miserable?

When you make up such a small fraction, the only solution is for you to change to suit society not the other way around.
In other words, the chance of women ever losing their rights in next to nothing. No one is going to have a revolution on your behalf.
>>
>>61014618
>A large and loud grassroots campaign pointing out the negative influence of women on society as a voting block demanding that they lose their right to vote.
How many people can you get behind that? 3000? Don't get me wrong, I'd support it, but there's no way in hell it will ever be relevant
>>
>>61014787
>In other words, the chance of women ever losing their rights in next to nothing
this
>>
>>61014142
Who gives a fuck about testosterone?
>>
>>61014142
>Implying men born after 1995 should be able to vote, but not women
Kek
>>
>>61014142
You're towing Islam.
>>
>>61014142
Prove that it's women and not leftists in general that are responsible.
>>
>>61014638

It would be a good first step. But the ultimate goal should be the following:

An IRREVOCABLE constitutional ban on women voting, or holding political office at all levels.

I'm serious. I don't want to see a women in charge of so much as a toll booth.

We need to start goal-setting and break down these goals into achievable steps. White men have no focus or drive to achieve anything together. It's time to change that.

What say you?
>>
>>61015051

Christianity was the same before Progressivism plagued the West
>>
File: 1426642282604.jpg (48KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
1426642282604.jpg
48KB, 474x460px
>>61014396
>>
>>61015051
Putting stupid whores who are so confused about the world they can't even figure out their own sexuality in their place is the only thing Islam got right.
>>
>>61015172

I don't need to. There is a mountain of evidence that proves me correct already. Jewgle it.
>>
>>61015287

Agreed.
>>
>>61015172

Women in power produce leftists because they make decisions based upon their feelings; if the message makes you feel warm and fuzzy, it's approved.
>>
>>61014142
I am with you, anon.. I second you motion to remove rights from females..

they are clearly in no way able to function within reason and have ruined the world... no voting, no driving..no rights.. amen
>>
>>61015206

We are in this together.

Step one is for /pol/ citizens to get physically fit and be well read. Only then can we gain a following and conquer.

Mens sana in corpore sano.
>>
>>61015206
A good way would be to ban no-fault divorce as well as alimony. If more women stay married, the more they will agree with their husband's voting choice, and the less likely they are to work.
>>
>>61014142

The thing is, is you've got young stormfags on here that think that women are better than them. So, any criticism of women will be met with various irrelevant meme insults and spergey anger. There is also the bitter femanons who pretend to be guys and sperg out when any thread or post criticizes women.

Logically, the first step to rolling back "women's rights" would be to reverse the indoctrination males have suffered for the past 100 years. How do you get men and boys to stop believing that women are superior to them? As it stands now, the words and actions of males prove that they think women are their superiors. Most don't even recognize it what they are doing. How do you get males, especially young males, to stop submitting to women? I don't have the answer.
>>
>>61014142
>Care to fucking explain yourselves?
Because its time to start over, Anon.
Thats why.
>>
>>61014787
>>61014919
>I never heard of the iranian revolution

You're both retards, that's not how social change works.
>>
>>61015635

This is an intelligent post. We really need to find new an entertaining ways to undo the indoctrination of men.

Women should be the very last thing a man thinks about in regards to what is important in his life.

I've been thinking we should start some sort of men's groups out of our garages. Perhaps they could be part martial arts school, part gym, and have some history and politics tied into it. Maybe during breaks we teach about the conquerors in our history and how far we have fallen, and what we can do to return to our rightful places as the rulers of the world.
>>
File: 1451804915651.webm (2MB, 388x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451804915651.webm
2MB, 388x360px
>>61014142
WE NEED TO FUCKING DE-VOTE WOMEN
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.