[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's the only one who can beat the democrats Search your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: Rubio.jpg (29KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
Rubio.jpg
29KB, 500x356px
He's the only one who can beat the democrats

Search your feelings. You know it to be true
>>
Thank you GOP establishment.

I'd sooner vote for Sanders.
>>
And he's more of a neo con than GWB.
>>
>>61014002
Did you vote Republican for president any time in the last 16 years?
>>
>>61013897
No Marco, you are the Democrats.
>>
File: cuckservative rubio.jpg (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative rubio.jpg
77KB, 600x600px
>a democrat is the only person who can beat a democrat

No thanks.
>>
>>61013897
How can he beat the democrats if he can't even beat Trump.
>>
>>61014093

Let's see --- that would be... uh, ONE. W.

And fuck no. Even I could see he was a useless idiot. He got lucky with 9/11. He would have been impeached by 2004 otherwise.
>>
Too bad the average GOP voter thinks that the Primary and the Election are two unrelated events.
>>
>>61013897
No.
>>
>>61015813
Ted Cruz will never win.
>>
>>61016652
I disagree.

So do the polls.
>>
>>61015813
He's a CFR shill and he is extraordinarily weak to Democratic attacks. They can blast him on gay marriage, and on abortion, and call him creepy and say that he "wants to control women's bodies". They will claim he has a small penis, etc etc. He will be destroyed by a Hillary campaign.
>>
>>61017214
>He's a CFR shill
Take your conspiracy shilling elsewhere. This is a politics board.
>>
>>61013897
A cuck who is soft on immigration can not win enough working class whites to beat any Dem in an open national vote.
This is what Trump haters don't get, his block of voters are the ones who refused to get out for McCain and Romney and gave Obama two easy wins.
>>
>>61017412
He's a neo-con shill
>statists and their terminology fetish
>>
>>61017412
Are you saying his wife is not with the CFR?
She doesn't work for Goldman Sachs?
Rafael doesn't want a North American Union?
>>
File: 1365608315314.jpg (23KB, 192x277px) Image search: [Google]
1365608315314.jpg
23KB, 192x277px
>>61017598
Cruz is the opposite of a neocon, shill.
>>61017612
>Rafael doesn't want a North American Union?
>pic

Gotta know who the big threat is when every time Cruz is mentioned the trolls come out of the wookwork with their infographic tier talking points.
>>
>>61016927

>The polls.

The same ones that predict Trump to win the national nomination by 15 pts?

And if they try to broker him out of the picture in Cleveland, he will walk out with his delegates, go nuclear, and hand the win to Sanders.

Stupid fucking republicans.
>>
>>61018054
>The same ones that predict Trump to win the national nomination by 15 pts?
No, the ones that have him running behind a politician as hated at Hillary Clinton.

>And if they try to broker him out of the picture in Cleveland, he will walk out with his delegates, go nuclear, and hand the win to Sanders.
Guess you haven't heard about the sore loser laws.
>>
>>61018032
>Rafael
>big threat

When he loses the nomination his days in politics are numbered because he made too many enemies grandstanding in Washington. He's a slippery snake who cannot be trusted and he is giving it his all to retain a career.
>>
>>61017412
are you new here?
>>
File: ted-cruz.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>>61018934
Yes, I understand that slings and arrows are due to come your way when you stand opposed to the establishment.

Good on Ted. That's what I ask of a politician.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 679x887px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 679x887px
No
>>
>>61019867
>doesn't recognize the joke
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.