[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lgbtqa(p)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1452715605114.jpg (573KB, 458x3566px) Image search: [Google]
1452715605114.jpg
573KB, 458x3566px
All of the sudden I keep seeing these normally Neo-progressive news outlets pushing some sort of pedophile acceptance agenda.

I considered myself a progressive until I started to notice this.

http://www.vice.com/read/realizing-youre-a-pedophile-can-make-you-want-to-kill-yourself?utm_source=vicefbus

http://www.vice.com/read/do-we-need-to-start-treating-paedophiles-differently-635

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

http://www.virped.org/
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>directly linking to any of those sites
>>
>>61012843

> [Pedophilia] is a social construct. This is just blatant [pedophili]phobia. These people aren't really [pedophiles] because [pedophilia] = Privilege + Power, and [pedophiles] are a marginalized group in society, disproportionately incarcerated when compared to non-[pedophiles].

Basically just insert any thing into the [square brackets], and you've got SJW logic on everything.
>>
>>61013538
But why? Why defend this? They go on and on about rape culture and violence. But then they support pedophiles? To what end?
>>
As a pedophile, these people do nothing for pedophiles. At least the Nazis just want to kill me. These Marxists want to torture me until I'm happy about it, then kill me.
>>
>>61013671
Dat pedo wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffin'. We iz sho dis da white man's fawlt.
>>
>>61013671
It's a babying instinct. They find some token retards who are completely helpless and say "oh you poor thing! Let me pretend to be your mother for a while!".

One of them that was passed around when this started on NPR was from a 16 year old boy affiliated with "Virtuous Pedophiles", which is against molestation. Salon didn't want to be left out and got a Girlchat faggot to write the "I'm a pedophile and not a monster" article. GC is pro-contact and wants to legalize loli touching, and are very against VP.
>>
>>61014461
So it is a media war for attention?
>>
File: 1448688052907.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1448688052907.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>61012843
>tfw we already called this
Meme magic is starting to scare me.
>>
>>61013671

Because all of SJW logic is based on cultural marxism - and Freud was a cultural marxist.

Psychiatry is based on the idea that people do not have agency. Agency is you and your actions affecting the world around you, and you being able to control your thoughts/feelings/behaviours - basically personal responsibility. That it is their Biology (brain chemistry) and Socialization that cause their thoughts/feelings/behaviours. This is still what psychiatry practices.

If you look at the history of the DSM, it is just morally/socially unacceptable behaviours being turned into 'illness'. Homosexuality was an illness, 'Expressive Language Disorder' (Swearing) is still an illness. Rumination Disorder (thinking too much) is also still listed in the DSM.

Psychiatry is basically the business of using invented disorders to excuse people from having to take responsibility for their own behaviour - whether is is homosexuality, rape, pedophilia, murder, laziness, depression, etc. A classic example of how pervasive this is is the 'Affluenza' kid.

It is based on trying to understand the behaviour from the perpetrator's perspective, and then finding a way to make them a victim of their biology/socialization. In other words, 'I shouldn't be jailed for raping kids because I was raped as a child', or 'I was born this way', or 'it's my brain chemistry, I have no control over my feelings or my life'.

Everyone is a victim in their eyes and they use psychiatry and psychoanalysis to try to make sense of the world. That's why you hear 'internalized misogyny' and 'micro-aggressions' a lot, and why they're so focused on 'feelings' over facts.

TL;DR: Psychiatry is a pseudoscience and this is pseudoscience put into action.
>>
>>61015047
Basically. They seem to like the Girlchat crowd. Probably because of how horribly saccharine they are ("Oh, woah is me, I like little girls because they are so lovely and I would cherish her and the world just doesn't understand, it n to despair I have fallen!"), while conveniently ignoring that they are very pro-contact and pro-CP.

I'm surprised they didn't go to Boychat instead. The politics of girl pedos is pretty diverse (there are more Nazis than you may guess, in fact), and vary greatly in how much association with lolies they approve of. But every boy fucker I have ever met has been not only retarded, but pretty far left as well. Though probably even Salon would balk at the amount of faggotry that goes on with that crowd.
>>
>>61016006
I always figured that they were the same. Regardless of which gender their attractions lie
>>
>>61016411
Nope. The boy pedos are much more homogeneous. Girl pedos mostly hate each other, think anyone who isn't exactly like them are vile monsters, and the only ones that cooperate are GC users, and they can barely run one site. BC runs a sizable network of pages, including a suicide hotline. Girl pedos tend to be libertarian and like to appeal to freedom, while boy pedos appeal to MUH GREEKS and MUH FAGS IDS EDUCATIONAL, and are usually very, very liberal.
>>
File: 1452261018221.gif (832KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1452261018221.gif
832KB, 500x283px
>>61017044
All of it is equally disgusting degeneracy.
>>
File: 1424320426267.jpg (28KB, 444x396px) Image search: [Google]
1424320426267.jpg
28KB, 444x396px
>>61017210
Nope! I'm better and less degenerate than the pro-contact girl pedos and all boyfuckers.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.