[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: 1452737980841.jpg (52KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452737980841.jpg
52KB, 600x480px
>#1 military in the world
>>
Get wreck by muslims in fishing boats.
>>
File: USS CUCK.png (844KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
USS CUCK.png
844KB, 600x480px
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>61012191
>technical issue
>soldiers immediately handle the situation appropriately
>american government immediately handles the situation appropriately
>iran is so cucked that they even end up praising the US's response even though we were the ones accidentally invading their territory

USA is literally the best country, this is proof.
>>
>>61012471
>dat damage control
Might as well let an emu fuck your wife
>>
>>61012587
You sure were quick to bring up beastiality. Must be on the brain of most aussies since your women are so disgusting.
>>
>>61012191
>ITT: Supporters of Israel wishing this incident will scuttle the Iran nuke deal
>>
>>61012191

And this is why Iran gets more street cred in Middle East than Saudi Arabia. They stand up to U.S. while Saudis suck Jew/American cock.
>>
File: 14527165990270.jpg (155KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
14527165990270.jpg
155KB, 1000x1000px
>>61012471
>>technical issue

Hahaha!!! No!
>>
File: descarga (1).jpg (32KB, 372x362px) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
32KB, 372x362px
>>61013079
ITT: Americans in full damage control
>>
hahaha pussies
>>
>>61013365
BUILD WALL
>>
>>61012191
Both sides handled the situation appropriately after the US navy fucked up. You yids are just butthurt that this will end up improving relations because they didn't chimp out.
>>
File: REMEMBER.png (473KB, 1446x928px) Image search: [Google]
REMEMBER.png
473KB, 1446x928px
>>61012471
USA USA USA
>>
>>61013428

don't worry, Trump is coming.
>>
File: 1452369271711.jpg (246KB, 958x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452369271711.jpg
246KB, 958x640px
>>61013474
>>
>>61013365
>be mexican
>get head cut off
>>
File: Santa-Anna-Surrenders.jpg (1MB, 3506x2337px) Image search: [Google]
Santa-Anna-Surrenders.jpg
1MB, 3506x2337px
>>61013365
Mexican't in full damage control
>>
File: 14527160065450.jpg (63KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
14527160065450.jpg
63KB, 600x480px
>>61013474
SURRENDER
>>
File: 14526982500890.jpg (54KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
14526982500890.jpg
54KB, 600x480px
>>61013841
>>61013918

> Be American
> Surrender
>>
File: 745.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211KB, 327x316px
>SURRENDER
>>
>>61012191

Quite humiliating, especially when our own fucking government tells us that both boats broke down and the happy helperton Iranian Revolutionary Guard came to their rescue.

Fucking humiliating.
>>
>>61013965

s-stop. b..build wall.. pedro..
>>
>>61012191

False flag
>>
>>61012191
DELETE THIS
>>
File: Obongo food.jpg (61KB, 487x604px) Image search: [Google]
Obongo food.jpg
61KB, 487x604px
>>61014796
>WE'Z RESPECTED BY DA WORLD N SHIET
>>
>Iran handles American provocation like civilized country
>OH VEY IRAN PROVOCATION! IRAN WANTS TO WIPE US OF THE MAP! IRAN IS THE PARIA! MUH NUKES!

>Turkey handles accidental near intrusion like savage terrorists
>TURKEY DIDN DU NUFFING! RIGHT FOR SELFDEFENSE
>>
>>61012191
welfare queen pussies, US military is filled with them.
>>
>>61013730
Did...did this actually happen?
>>
Yes it did happen. An embarrassment to the United States Navy.
>>
People are furious. This is a visual representation of the weakness Obama has brought us to.
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 540x960px
>this thread again

>be Mexico
>get cucked by the cartel
>>
>>61012191
hurr why didnt they go in gun's blazing and take over iran like the hollywood jews have taught me
>>
>>61012191

this entire episode smells of an intel mission gone wrong..

2 days in, and still no official explanation from the pentagon.
>>
>>61019045
nope.

what intel would they be trying to get? the temperature of the water?

please, explain to me what they could have possibly been doing on a patrol boat, ill shut down all your conspiracy theories
>>
>>61012471
This
>>
>>61020360
>what they could have possibly been doing on a patrol boat

theres your answer.

I have no idea, as I'm not in on the daily briefs the prez gets.. I simply deduce an OPINION from the facts.

Farsi island is the only Navy base the Iranians have and its a tiny dot NOWHERE near where these boats were said to be going...

I'd believe the whole 'ops we drifted' theory if they didn't have GPS and ships nearby..

They knew where they were every second of the time. maybe they were testing Iranian radar @ detecting small littoral craft -- who knows.

My point is that the that the weak story in the news doesn't make sense, the Pentagon hasn't said anything to explain what happened, as well as a government trying hard to keep this under wraps..

They've probably been fucking with Farsi for some time and this is the time the Iranians got them..

again, theory is theory.
>>
>>61012587
Nah, Ill just let them fuck your army
>>
>>61014115
>>61014046
>>61013965

Thanks for Texas, surrenderbeans.

Now mow my lawn and send over the kid with the chicklets and bracelets.
>>
>>61016896
It's not that they handled it poorly, it's more the fact that they made a big deal about it. Video taping and releasing footage to the media of captured soldiers is against the Geneva convention, but the justification of it is that it's OK because we aren't actually at war with them. Which makes no sense.

The thing is, if their boats strayed into our waters the same thing would happen but we wouldn't video tape them and force them to admit wrongdoing on camera for propaganda reasons. Because we're better than that.

And look at those pathetic boats the Iranian have for their Navy, I thought the captured ones were small and pathetic but they look like fucking battleships compared to the fishing boats the Iranians used. It's clear they could of defended themselves against the Iranians but didn't want to start an international incident over something so minor.
>>
>>61023353

>Video taping and releasing footage
this is what has the government bent..

Why? if those guys made a mistake, there shouldn't be a problem with Iran protecting themselves.

But the government isn't made at the skipper of the boat or its crew for being 300 miles 'off couse', no they are mad at the Iranians making PUBLIC the fact that this happened.

It all fits the theory that those US boats were there on purpose and got caught. The US had contingency plans for this: like an immediately surrendering crew, but they didn't anticipate the Iranians recording and releasing the video..

If the government is pissed about real footage being released, It seems only consistent with the theory that this was intentional.

because if the footage is "out there", the government cant deny it happened, and it limits their 'excuses' for why river/coastal boats where 300 miles into the gulf..
>>
>>61024958
The whole incident is suspicious as fuck, those little patrol boats don't need to be out there in the sea on their own. If the boat had mechanical problems, they should of radioed in right away with a mayday request or some shit like that anyway. No excuse. It had to be intentional.
>>
Just cause those fags got cucked doesn't mean shit. We could still nuke and bomb the fuck out of anyone
>>
>>61012191

You can leave now, traitorous faggot.
>>
this is the most plausible answer to what really happened that I have seen.

Matt Bracken's thoughts: "I rarely pull out my dusty old trident, but in this case, here goes. I was a Navy SEAL officer in the 1980s, and this kind of operation (transiting small boats in foreign waters) was our bread and butter. Today, these boats both not only had radar, but multiple GPS devices, including chart plotters that place your boat's icon right on the chart. The claim by Iran that the USN boats "strayed into Iranian waters" is complete bull$#it.
For an open-water transit between nations, the course is studied and planned in advance by the leaders of the Riverine Squadron, with specific attention given to staying wide and clear of any hostile nation's claimed territorial waters. The boats are given a complete mechanical check before departure, and they have sufficient fuel to accomplish their mission plus extra. If, for some unexplainable and rare circumstance one boat broke down, the other would tow it, that's why two boats go on these trips and not one! It's called "self-rescue" and it's SOP.
This entire situation is in my area of expertise.
>>
I can state with complete confidence that both Iran and our own State Department are lying. The boats did not enter Iranian waters. They were overtaken in international waters by Iranian patrol boats that were so superior in both speed and firepower that it became a "hands up!" situation, with automatic cannons in the 40mm to 76mm range pointed at them point-blank. Surrender, hands up, or be blown out of the water. I assume that the Iranians had an English speaker on a loudspeaker to make the demand. This takedown was no accident or coincidence, it was a planned slap across America's face.
Just watch. The released sailors will be ordered not to say a word about the incident, and the Iranians will have taken every GPS device, chart-plotter etc off the boats, so that we will not be able to prove where our boats were taken.
The "strayed into Iranian waters" story being put out by Iran and our groveling and appeasing State Dept. is utter and complete BS from one end to the other." - Matt Bracken
>>
>>61012191
I stand with Iran
>>
>>61012191

Once again. These boats crew six and there were only ten taken by the Iranians. Iran now has diver teams all over that area searching for something.

[spoiler]I'll give you a hint. These boats are typically used for diver reconnaissance when needing to send people to shore. Farsi Island is extremely hard to get close to currently. Not only did the crews get to witness the Iranian procedure for intercepting them, but they also most likely sent a team ashore to the island. It was all an expertly crafted ruse and I'm really impressed. A shame no one else here could see this from a mile away. [/spoiler]
>>
>>61024958
military boats don't go off course like that, every fucker in the navy can navigate, the're obviously there on purpose.
>>
>>61018840
>Be america
>Get cucked by Mexicans
:')
>>
>>61012471
Please. They are not telling us what happened
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.