[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Black dicks in white mouths"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: 8.jpg (9KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
9KB, 192x263px
An actual line spoken in this movie
>>
So what if some degenerate director wants to promote cuckoldry, OP.

Nobody really cares.
>>
BIG
>>
>>61011578
I like this movie, that line was to pay back Sam J for doing his Steven role IMO
>>
QT is a genius of a director, but he is also anti-white.

Do not underestimate your enemies.
It is an expensive and professionally made drama, dealing in detail with close-combat-politics.
>>
>>61011578
kill yourself
>>
>>61012429
Not really, he just rips off old exploitation films.

Here watch some real exploitation films:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiNiRhrLxkw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jc4H0XyGIU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98HTgS85T0k

Westerns are some of the most based films of all time, right next to Samurai films.
>>
>>61010564
Other than that one scene it was a pretty good movie I thought
>>
Niggers kill other niggers at an astonishing rate. Nigger mamma's abort more niggers than are killed by other niggers.

I don't see a problem here.Live in a rich white neighborhood.You will never see a nigger.
>>
>>61010564
that scene was pretty over the top, but over all the movie wasn't bad. It made Warren look like a complete asshole who was tormenting an old man. And in the end there wasn't any message about blacks being better than whites since Mannix and Warren teamed up to kill that bitch Daisy.
>>
>>61014635
>>61015137
To tell you the truth, I don't like the direction he's going. Everything just seems to be cookie-cutter spaghetti westerns, it was better when he would combine other genres together (Nazi, Women in Cages, Westerns, Revenge, Samurai, Karate) to create the ultimate exploration flick, thats kind of why Kill Bill and Inglorious Basterds were so good.
>>
I completely enjoyed the movie.

*spoiler*
The rascist southerner and Samuel l Jackson turn out to be total Bros at the end of the movie, the white guy saving the day, and both lynching the woman gleefully. Sure Tarantino is a Jew cuck, but the movie was great.
>>
>>61015137
This.

>>61015430
And this, even though Hateful 8 is my personal favorite since kill Bill
>>
>>61014571
It's strange how people respect him when he's literally never made an original film.
>>
>That scene where Samual L. Jackson literally turns to face the camera and says "The black race cannot live on the same planet as whites. We were once peaceful but they have pushed us to war. Exterminate the white menace. Kill all whities."

What did he mean by this?

Also even without the agenda pushing this movie wasn't very good, Quentin's only good movies were Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs. Pulp Fiction sucked.
>>
>>61015980

What about Pulp Fiction, that seemed original.
>>
>>61016165
>that quote

Is that actually in the movie?

Holy cuck.
>>
>>61015980
he wrote all of them except jackie brown. how is that not original?
>>
>>61016273
it's not.
>>
>>61016165
I don't remember that part, I think you made that up
>>
gave up on all film after seeing Inglorious Basterds.

feel like i made the right call
>>
>>61016406
Scout's honor I didn't make it up.
>>
>>61016220
Pulp fiction was just a compilation of copied scenes rather than a single motif/film being copied.

It would be fine if he did something original afterwards, but he hasn't. Steven Spielberg, even though Indiana Jones was a complete and utter ripoff, had originality to it, and was made by someone who was actually creative, and gave us films like E.T., Poltergeist, and Hook.
>>
>>61012429
>genius director
hahahaha goddamit people have low standards these days.
>>
its actually a goodmovie tho
>>
>>61016165
>>61016273

This was never said in the fucking movie.

Stop believing everything someone types, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>61015437
This.
>>
>>61016332
Literally just a re-branded Blaxploitation film, ala Coffy or Foxy Brown, except both those movies actually created content, Jackie Brown took its content from those films.
>>
>>61016649
But I gave my scout's honor. Are you denying the scouts?
>>
>>61016649
I wouldn't put it past Quentin.
>>
>>61016525
Ayy lmao why are Americans dumb as fuck.
>>
>>61016649
I don't know why you think that quote is so unbelievable for someone to think is real. This movie literally has a black man forcing a confederate soldier to suck his dick, says that whites need to be disarmed, and of course op's "black dicks in white mouths". Seems like that quote would fit right into this movie.
>>
>>61017000
Coming from a guy whose mother is his aunt and his dad is his uncle...
>>
>>61010564
Has this faggot ever produced anything original?
>>
>>61010564
Did anyone else enjoy this and Django?
>>
File: CK.jpg (573KB, 1475x1404px) Image search: [Google]
CK.jpg
573KB, 1475x1404px
>>
>>61016419
>Gives up on a director after he makes movie about killing nazis
>/pol/

Seems about right.
>>
I actually thought the movie was pretty good. Kurt Russel's character was based. Channing Tatum surprised me and I thought he gave a solid performance. White and black team up to take on the real enemy lying women.
>>
>>61017239
Putting the camera in the trunk of a car and having the protagonists open it is the only good thing he gave to cinema.
>>
File: 1451879070162.jpg (100KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1451879070162.jpg
100KB, 960x539px
I thought it was pretty good.

And /pol/ should be okay with it since the evil black guy ends up dying by bleeding to death after getting his balls shot off.
>>
>>61017303
People on both sides of the equation are mad about this. I think we should come together to tell them to knock it off or we won't see the movie.
>>
>>61017569
>>61017569
He'll go down as one of the greats, and there's literally nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>61010564
Quentin was speaking about his own relationship with Samuel Jackson theough this line
>>
shit movie, its just john carpenters 'the thing' repackaged- even used the same music. the lesson is 'everyones an ugly racist and just because you're a victim doesn't mean you aren't'

plot of next QT movie, his repackaging of 2001: dawn of time, Caucasus mountains, camera pans up to white people in caves fucking dogs and eating shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pSd4JQK0VA
>>
>>61010564
Nigger is said in the book Huckleberry Finn, and yet the book is about how racism and slavery are wrong. Context is everything faggot.
>>
>>61017290
I thought Django was interesting as a blend of blaxplotation and 21st century racecuckoldry. Django can be seen as the uniting of the Aryan and the black against the Jews and the revolt of the "field niggas" and the "house niggas." In reality Western slavery was a Jewish controlled institution, with most slave traders and many slave owners being Jews. I love how it shows that "house negros" will go out of their way to put other blacks below themselves for the opportunity to eat from the white man's plate.

Of course the problem with this flim is that it can't portray the historical reality. The slave master, who profits from "Mandingo sport," had to be cast as a white male. While the German (in truth most German immigrants were opposed to slavery) abolitionist was cast by a Jew. Also the house Negro was cast by a dark skinned black man when in reality it was the light skinned blacks who were (and usually still do) who cucked themselves to the slave system.
>>
>>61019174
>with most slave traders and many slave owners being Jews
Are you serious? Got any sources? I'd love to see that.
>>
>>61010564
The movie was really good though
>>
>>61019717
Not him but I remember something like that too.
For every 1 white slave owner there were 22 Jewish slave owners out of a population of like 1% or something like that.
I've got the source somewhere I think hold on.
>>
UNO FARTO
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.