[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1995 to late 2013 >Internet doesn't care about white

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 23

>1995 to late 2013
>Internet doesn't care about white people that much, other than light-hearted pokes on a few forums

>Late 2013 to now
>Internet seems to have a raging hateon for white people, constantly takes potshots at them
>Most posts on social media boil down to: "White people are so lame tBh fAm sMh islamaphobic tBh refugees white people are autistic pedophiles welcome fAm white people be like problematic triggering BuzzFeed's 14 Facts That'll Blow Your Mind grrr men are despicable shitlords sMh racist bigot white people are school shooters tBh dude republicans lmao white people can't dance sanders 2016 tBh fAm come on it's 2015 real nigga hours white people are child molestors WhatsApp selfie Instragram Vines twerking Justin Bieber Facebook Twitter white people don't use seasoning Twitch Reddit iPhone transgender mansplaining eww nopesies autistic virgin thot ratchet BAE triggering die CIS scum did I mention white people are lame? White people white people white people"

What went wrong so quickly?
>>
>>61005635
Thanks Obama
>>
We elected obama.

Twice.
>>
File: chrissy costanza 2.jpg (218KB, 929x1000px) Image search: [Google]
chrissy costanza 2.jpg
218KB, 929x1000px
Black here who used to part of black twitter. ask me shit (or not)
>>
>>61005635
You mean 'what went right?'

Once all the white libcucks commit suicide for their whiteness then we can finally start the race war.
>>
>>61006195
Why did everyone start talking about how white people suck all of a sudden?
>>
>>61006195
how is be a sub human ?
>>
>>61005635
Isn't Cho in the lead?
>>
File: 1452319120786.jpg (350KB, 995x1827px) Image search: [Google]
1452319120786.jpg
350KB, 995x1827px
>>61005635
most people don't watch TV but the commercials against white dads are incessantly brutal, making them look stupid and weak. they've been pumping that shit out now for about 10 years when noone started complaining about it
>>
>>61006195
Do you think identitarians (BLMs/SJWs and Stormfags) will get the race war they crave?

White here, and I want to believe that coexistence is possible, but I don't know if we'll be given the choice to actually solve our issues by the aforementioned parties or the media.
>>
>>61006498
lel you can't be serious
>>
File: gkygkyku.jpg (8KB, 195x258px) Image search: [Google]
gkygkyku.jpg
8KB, 195x258px
>>61006498

>how is be a sub human ?

kek
>>
>>61006195
Why do you save pictures of white women and not stay true to your subhuman roots?
>>
>>61005635

CIA is pushing very aggressive social media conditioning programs to keep the masses distracted while the feds wipe their asses with the Constitution.
>>
>>61005635

Meh, what the fuck does it matter? It fucking rules being white. They're just peebee and jelly.
>>
>>61005635
Jealousy.
>>
File: NATALIA.jpg (430KB, 1508x2048px) Image search: [Google]
NATALIA.jpg
430KB, 1508x2048px
>>61006466
Insecurity. Some blacks are self-aware enough to know that they're dumb, barbaric, ugly, and have bad history (we wuz slaves, then sharecroppers, then welfare babies) so they resent white people for it

>>61006606
No race war in the US anytime soon. Whites will win no matter when it happens though

>I want to believe that coexistence is possible
You and me both man

>>61006498
>>61006664
>your flags
lmao
>>
>>61006671
>>61006718
>>61006818
I know, but it just randomly came out of nowhere. Why is that?
>>
>>61006606

It's coming some day, whether you like it or not. Maybe in the next few years, maybe not until a decade or two from now when things hit rock-bottom shit-tier status for everyone, but it's coming.

Coexistence is NOT possible now. You'd have to undo a half century of black empowerment that's essentially just absolution of all responsibility, you'd have to convince kebabs to stop being kebabish, and other things that just can't be prevented any longer.

Best thing to do is, pick your side, know who you're aligned with, be ready for things to go south at some time in our lives, and do what has to be done to survive when the day comes.
>>
>>61007150
Niggers figured out how to use computers I guess.
>>
>>61007150

They just discovered the internet.
>>
File: raping-a-succubus.png (956KB, 1846x1164px) Image search: [Google]
raping-a-succubus.png
956KB, 1846x1164px
>>61007150
Used/stolen iphones got cheap enough for niggers to use. They're too dumb to use anything else to get online.
>>
File: lol.jpg (159KB, 1023x675px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
159KB, 1023x675px
>>61007150
The modern civil rights movements for minorities and women are about establishing superiority and special privileges, not equality to the white man, so there's a lot of shittalking that comes with it. It is pure bitterness; no black person can deny the crime rates in Chicago, the poverty in Detroit, or the fact that the richest blacks do worse in school than the poorest whites.

Being real for a second, I have absolutely no idea why a white guy on /pol/ or in real life would ever care about what minorities/women say on twitter. Every "attack" that doesn't apply to you just confirms your status at the top of the food chain.

It's the same reason why I don't care if other blacks call me "white" or a "sellout" for not believing bullshit about modern oppression and false history. At the end of the day I'm winning and they're not, lol.
>>
>>61005635

iPhone comes out and the unwashed masses flood the internet.
>>
>>61006195
Does it ever end?
>>
Social media means that minorities spend their time shitposting and festering in their own ignorance, which mean that they'll go along with whatever movement or political statement shows up in their feed that's likely to result in them getting something
>>
>>61006195
Do you guys get angry when we use senpai and desu? Because I kind of like them desu.
>>
File: minority deport.jpg (122KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
minority deport.jpg
122KB, 672x960px
>>61007988
Probably not. I would LOVE to live in an America where people of different races accept their differences and get along (also no niggers). Throwing harmless jokes around doesn't bother me, but I wouldn't want to live in a hate-fueled nation either like Nazi Germany.

Unfortunately, I'm not a liberal so I know that multiculturalism has never worked that well and never will.

>>61008328
No lol, but I do think it's kinda cringey when white guys (usually frat dudes) use the word "nigga".
>>
>>61006606

Coexistence isn't possible anymore. We've had two generations of heavy-handed racial poisoning from the Left. There's no way to guarantee the safety of your children's future except expelling or dispatching all non-whites.

It's us or them. You can feel bad about it, you can wish that it wasn't true, but at the end of the day, we're in a war whether we like it or not, and our uniform is our skin.
>>
>>61005635
People stopped caring about per capita statistics.

Naturally most shootings are by white people because most people are white.
>>
>>61008453

If your quadroon ass is actually black, how would you feel about being set up as a puppet dictator of some Caribbean shithole to rule over your full-blooded less-evolved brethren in luxury?

Would that appeal to you as a reward for fighting for the whites in the race war? Because it's going to be problematic if you want to stay in the new Whitemerica.
>>
>>61008533
>It's us or them. You can feel bad about it, you can wish that it wasn't true, but at the end of the day, we're in a war whether we like it or not, and our uniform is our skin.
this is true in England also, 3rd or 4th gen indians and pakis ALWAYS consider themselves indian or pakistani before british, if british at all, being raised here the lot, it just doesn't work
>>
File: classic lightskin.jpg (3MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
classic lightskin.jpg
3MB, 2400x2400px
>>61008952
>quadroon
100% African-American. I think we have 20% white dna on average, dunno.

Like I said, race war is not gonna happen soon in America, and it sure as fuck won't be blacks vs whites. If anything I could see an increase in segregation but even that is unlikely.
>>
File: yoba4.jpg (5KB, 164x170px) Image search: [Google]
yoba4.jpg
5KB, 164x170px
Black people think reverse racism is the correct response to decades of racism by whites

nigger logic
>>
>>61005635
what part 'organized propaganda campaign' dont you understand?

are you asking why? subversion, pushing towards 'liberalism', destroying the society
http://therightstuff.biz/2014/12/31/liberalism-and-low-self-esteem/
>>
>>61005635

Let them act like jackasses they'll only fuel our hatred aswell and people won't forget this in the future.
>>
>>61009413
You can tell she is mixed with French blood.
>>
File: hurt me.jpg (99KB, 723x691px) Image search: [Google]
hurt me.jpg
99KB, 723x691px
>>61009753
This is what I fear most
>>
>>61005635
>I'm an underage redditor who didn't start using the internet until 2013
>>
File: 2015-12-23_20-03-45.jpg (112KB, 980x680px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_20-03-45.jpg
112KB, 980x680px
>>61006827
you know you are being told that too? and even made to act like that

blacks are getting played vs whites
>>
>>61007150

Once a black man got elected president it showed that blacks who applied themselves and didn't act like niggers could actually achieve. This made it obvious that what was really holding blacks back was "black culture". Since being the cause of their own problems was unacceptable to them and their politically correct fans it became necessary to completely demonize white people in general, and men in particular, and viola - social justice was born.

It wasn't like this - not even close - before Obama was elected.
>>
File: white_image13.jpg (145KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
white_image13.jpg
145KB, 462x600px
>>61005635
The prophet foresaw it all.

His cartoons on the present and future were absolutely perfect.

Read all of his cartoons.

http://www.dailystormer.com/a-wyatt-mann-was-right-again/
>>
File: loxism.jpg (298KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [Google]
loxism.jpg
298KB, 1516x810px
>>61005635
>What went wrong so quickly?
America voted in radical black/jewish/latino/muslim supremacists, misandrists, heterophobes, and cultural marxists. Americans didn't know what all those things were before, so they dismissed all the warnings as "kooks" and racists. Now it's here, and all the radicals in the establishment think they need to make extreme moves to make their agendas permanent. They fucking up, going too far too fast, letting their followers turn up the racism and hate to 11. Every white child alive today is going to know what it's like to be the target of rabid, genocidal hatred.

There isn't a white child alive after this decade who hasn't been beaten up, groped, defamed, shamed, or hated for being white. That will have very serious long term consequences for the Left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquXlQTBWOo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOyBO-ts20c
>>
>>61010520
>pic implying chinks care about whitey

I mean asians (except chinese) almost never complain about racial politics.
>>
>>61007150
Niggers got educated and a outlet to show their furstration for war mongering blood thirsty nation wrecking whites.
>>
Black people love Germans though, you know why? Germans killed 6 million crackas.
>>
File: iphone.jpg (130KB, 710x854px) Image search: [Google]
iphone.jpg
130KB, 710x854px
>>61007421
No. The retards that populate the Internet today are NOT on computers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTzO-_Yl4d0
>>
Do you think mass immigration by muslims would force people to stop hating whites and reinforce the american identity, or would it just further cement out destruction by adding a few million radicals into the anti-white camp
>>
>>61006388
This. The cucks will have to be purged. Soon we will know who the pandas that won't screw to save their own species are.
>>
>>61006827
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>61006583
>her ar can penetrate tanks

ok ling ling
>>
File: mad armerifats.jpg (166KB, 904x634px) Image search: [Google]
mad armerifats.jpg
166KB, 904x634px
>>61010542
>There isn't a white child alive after this decade who hasn't been beaten up, groped, defamed, shamed, or hated for being white.
The same could be said for all minorities, 2bh

Minority women also sometimes direct their hatred at white women (instead of men) , which makes more sense to me as women are cunts and generally hate each other.

Nothing makes me laugh harder than seeing fat colored women talking about how white women are "too skinny, no curves, too tall, too slutty"- it's so fucking pathetic. Black girls are the WORST about this shit, they always have something to prove or some attitude whenever somebody brings up a white girl in conversation.

I couldn't even fathom what it's like to be so insecure about who I am.

>>61010997
I would love the former, but ofc the latter is far more likely. It's literally going to be the white man (and conservative white women) versus everybody else
>>
>>61010542
Why? Wtf did I just read/watch?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAoNhacojmM

I think this could be really interesting for you
The speaker is really weird but he talks about African languages and brains
>>
>>61006498
brilliant post, i love it
>>
>>61011489
>that pic
#triggered
>>
File: social media is not a fraud.png (554KB, 1468x2121px) Image search: [Google]
social media is not a fraud.png
554KB, 1468x2121px
>>61005635
Social Media is simple and cheap to manipulate.
>pic related.
I can push any story to the front of yt/fb/twitter/IG investing about $5-20 anytime and anywhere while cashing in on ads about $200-500 even if it's completely made up bullshit.

It's not the narrative that changed but how you monetize people. Millenials click everything, they download everything, they're even to stupid to look trough a content locker scam if you give them a stupid story, young girls with access to dads CC are even more stupid, tell them some feelgood shit and they will signup for a $39.99/week scheme for no apparent reason without questioning it.
>>
>>61005635
Obama become president
>>
>>61006583
theyve eliminated white dads from adverts here. they literally just show black men and pregnant white ladies or mixed families with black dads (fucking as if). its not subtle its every single fucking advert

>>61006671
I wonder if theyre behind the media/advertising thats doing this. They have done similar things with culture /media before
>>
>>61007850
because its not just twitter is it? its everywhere on telly, in films, the news, politics.
And you know as well as I that communists like to stir the pot and create an 'evil oppressor' , one that its ok to hate and attack, right before they say they will do nothing to protect that group. then all bets are off and theyll attack with impunity

Whites are demonised in europe, muslims get carte blanche to attack us as they will, when they realise that the authorities will protect them in their endevours to get 'revenge' on us theyll be fucking insufferable and dangerous

Theyre whipping up a mob against you
>>
>>61011446

nice meme argument
>>
>>61012808
nice meme reply
>>
Hopefully this will weed out the cucks
>>
>>61012335
Forgot the important point I wanted to make:
It became so super simple for yellow press to push any kind of story, if it nets you money you do more of it.
With all the US Unis going full SJW, what is easier than cash in on stupid people by just giving them the narrative they want on anything.
>>
>>61006195
Do you belive that blacks were kings and queens, vikings, romans, olmecs or any of those black facts posted on black twitter and later here.
>>
File: german girls.jpg (436KB, 2304x1728px) Image search: [Google]
german girls.jpg
436KB, 2304x1728px
>>61012758
You're right, and I don't think blacks/any minorities will ever "wake up"

As a white guy, what are you doing to preserve your culture and your nation? You can start by marring a white woman and having 3+ children with at least two sons

One kid and a dog isn't gonna cut it
>>
File: up_arrow.png (2KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
up_arrow.png
2KB, 128x128px
reddit.com/r/blackpeopletwitter
>>
File: pedro.jpg (1MB, 1243x2000px) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
1MB, 1243x2000px
>>61013174
No. Are you taller than 5'7? Don't lie to me ese
>>
File: MAMRpMG.png (264KB, 1077x1318px) Image search: [Google]
MAMRpMG.png
264KB, 1077x1318px
LOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>61013339
6,0 to be exact my family came from Spain only 60 years ago. Thanks for the reply
>>
>>61013339
Quit being an uncle Tom faggot. I believe WE WUZ KANGZ at least.

No seriously, this is what I was taught a long time ago, in a nearly all white school. I think I was 1 of 4. Are there people on here that literally think blacks were absolutely nothing? I refuse to believe my favorite board is actually this shallow.
>>
File: SOlGT5i.jpg (86KB, 710x749px) Image search: [Google]
SOlGT5i.jpg
86KB, 710x749px
bloody white people!
>>
hate your master
no matter what
>>
because cucked white faggots started agreeing with them
>>
I'm not even mad at the mass shooting or inbred redneck jokes. It's just the utter hypocrisy from them. I make one 'black fathers aren't there' joke and I get bombarded with names like racist, bigot, klansmen, and even hitler. You say all white people are weak, can't jump, dance, shoot up schools, have mental illnesses, fuck their sisters, are dumb as fuck and have no culture? 50k likes and shares.
>>
>>61013807
>uncle Tom
Why would I believe that I'm a descendant of Egyptian kings and queens if my people were sold into slavery in Subsaharan Africa?
Even if I am part Egyptian (maybe one day I'll take an ancestry.com test and find out), what are the odds that I'm descended from royalty? The whole notion is stupid

For what it's worth I think white Americans saying "WE WUZ VIKINGZ ROMANS AND NAZIS" is equally silly

>>61013979
^!!!!!!!!!!

>>61013509
>that guy is verified now
Damn, he came a long way. I used to follow him
>>
>>61006583
Media's been tearing down white dads much longer than 10 years.

You could say it started with the Simpsons, but at least Homer was a good dad (In early seasons) but in more recent seasons, he's just been an idiot
>>
>>61013979
Most of that shit ends up being shitty jokes though. Niggas are consistently putting up jokes about being fatherless, or thots not having they baby daddy around. Sad reality is there are just some shitty people. Hypocrisy is all around.

I mean, if you're saying that shit publicly on Jewbook, then you deserve whatever bombardment you get, because that's retarded. The niggas that do it deserve the same, and their white friends shouldn't fuck with them.

>>61014285
Okay, fair enough. Quit sucking these niggas dicks though family
>>
>>61014430
>Niggas are consistently putting up jokes about being fatherless, or thots not having they baby daddy around.

Yeah, they can but we can't. I don't get bothered by any white person joke they can throw at me and sometimes they're actually funny. But the fact that they can make as many as they want and not be called racist is what bothers me.
>>
>>61006195
is it in your nature to always be the center of attention at every moment?
>>
>>61005635
1995 - 2010 internet was almost exclusivley used by white males
>>
>>61006498
>coming from a Brazilian
>>
>>61005635
Kanye West and Liberals finally managing to recruit the rainbowfaggots
>>
>>61014597
That's what I'm saying, shitty hypocrites everywhere.
>>
Work hard, educate yourself, study science, take care of your family, build civilisation, aim high & achieve goals.

#CrazyAssShitCrackasDo
>>
Are you sure this observation isn't due to the fact that 2013 was the year you started browsing /pol/, a board which posts endless threads headed by screenshots of fringe nutters on twitter?
Are you sure this isn't just a difference in what you have personally been exposed to on the internet?

Because it seems that way.
>>
>>61015029
Pretty much this.

>>61005635
When did you start browsing, OP?
>>
>>61011446
>le military are robots who do everything the government says meme
>>
>>61005635
"White privilege" was invented and propagated by Jews to disguise Jewish privilege. It is literally taking anti-Semitic tracts, madlib replacing Jewish for White, and then asking people to believe that "Whites" control Hollywood.
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.