[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Western quality "movie" >Lili and Gerda�

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (956KB, 715x1069px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
956KB, 715x1069px
>Western quality "movie"

>Lili and Gerda's marriage and work evolve as they navigate Lili's groundbreaking journey as a transgender pioneer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0810819/
>>
File: 1398638551433.jpg (47KB, 1084x658px) Image search: [Google]
1398638551433.jpg
47KB, 1084x658px
>>61004845
>tagline in small print
>find the courage to be yourself
>courage
>be yourself
>movie about a MtF tranny
>dies from genital surgery
Clearly, the moral is he should've stayed a man.
>>
>>61005414
>the moral is he should've stayed a man.
or just not sliced up his genitals since thats literally what killed him. Nothing wrong with taking hormones as they are naturally occurring in the human body as long as you keep them within safe levels, however, genital mutilation will always be wrong.
>>
>>61005414
in the movie, this whole thing about him feeling like a woman starts with a "joke" cross-dressing session.

Meaning, any small form of degeneracy is just a gateway / slippery slope.
>>
>>61005714
>Nothing wrong with taking hormones
fuck off cuck
>>
>>61005825
do you have any idea what hormones are or anything at all about biology? holy shit you are dumb.
>>
>>61005949
yes, and I know messing with hormones, messes with your mind. Clearly all you know about hormones is from tumblr and not scientific.
>>
>>61006540
>and not scientific.
actually i learned about hormones from my endocrinologist with a PHD. How about you? If you knew anything about hormones you would know they fluctuate all the time, especially in women. The fact is you DONT know anything about them.
>>
>>61006935
my blood sugar levels fluctuate too but if I artificially flood my body with sugar I'll get diabetes you fucking faggot
>>
>>61006540
>>61007874
If you're going to get trolled, at least reserve it for higher quality ones.
>>
>>61007874
>i literally have no idea how biology works: the post
its ok anon we already knew that
>>
>>61005788
There's a reason this movie just came out this year.

>honey, plz dress up like a girl
>oh, ok
>man realizes life on ez mode
>>
>>61008392
>ez mode
if you think taking hormones makes your life easy then by all means go ahead and take some and report back to us.
>>
>>61008548
I'm on hrt. Yes, it is ez mode. Life has never been better.
>>
>>61008548
4mg of Estrogen and 200 mg or spironolactone to be specific.
>>
>>61005414
>dies from genital surgery

wait really? is that even possible?
did she get surgery with a butcher in a favela or what?
>>
>>61009510
I believe they tried to do a uterus transplant that didn't take.
>>
>>61009569
why? I havent seen the movie but I assumed shes a carpetmuncher anyway?
>>
>>61009314
i know you are full of shit simply because thats was i was taking
>morning sickness symptoms all the time
>emotional as fuck
>look like a girl but legally male so cant get job
>spiro made me weak as fuck
>family disowned me
i can go on. alteast i look cute
>>
>>61009864
post pic
>>
>>61009836
I'm guessing because she wanted to be a real girl? I don't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
>In 1930, Elbe went to Germany for sex reassignment surgery, which was experimental at the time. A series of four operations was carried out over a period of two years.[16] The first surgery, removal of the testicles, was made under the supervision of sexologist Magnus Hirschfeld in Berlin.[16] The rest of Elbe's surgeries were carried out by Kurt Warnekros, a doctor at the Dresden Municipal Women's Clinic.[17] The second operation was to implant an ovary onto her abdominal musculature, the third to remove the penis and the scrotum,[18] and the fourth to transplant a uterus and construct a vaginal canal.[19][20]

>In June 1931, Elbe had her fourth operation, which consisted of implanting a uterus and the construction of a vagina, both of which were new and experimental procedures at that time.[19] She died three months after the surgery due to heart paralysis caused by the rejection of the uterus by her immune system and the resulting infection.[19][20][22][23]
>>
>>61004845
That movie it's not enough hollywood, need more niggas in it.
>>
>>61009569
>>61009836
nevermind, its set in the 20s, that makes sense I guess.

>>61009864
>morning sickness symptoms all the time

wat
>>
>>61004845
even trannies are getting sick of these "dress a mannish looking actor up in drag and make some shitty oscar bait period piece with nothing of substance to say" films
>>
>>61005714

there is no "scientific" justification for taking hormones and the rationale that hormones are a valid treatment for gender dysphoria is shaky at best
>>
>>61010529
>no source
>>
>>61010300
yeah for the first 6 months of hrt i got super nauseous every morning to the point where i couldnt go to school or work and had to drop out. luckily it stopped after a while but still :/

>>61010090
no you
>>
>>61010600
That's really weird.
It just made me over emotional and I lost all my strength
>>
>>61010529
im in a game of league of legends right now but afterwards il be happy to post lots of sources showing how fucking stupid what you just said is. You will leave 4chan forever when i prove you wrong yes?
>>
>>61008548

Why are you so butthurt?
>>
This will win the Oscar and Leo will kill himself
>>
>>61010825
>implying he won't just go "hurr jew medical establishment"
>>
>>61009864

>morning sickness
I thought I was just being a hypochondriac and that it wasn't possible. But yeah, sometimes when I wake up I will almost throw up if I try to eat right away. I don't know if it would be classified as real morning sickness though.
>emotional as fuck
Yes, me too. I cry quite a bit since the testosterone filter is gone. It wasn't really possible before.
>look like a girl but legally male so can't get a job
Guess I got lucky there. I'm in school.
>Spiro made me weak as fuck
I don't like that either. I think it drops my blood pressure too much and makes me tired.
>family disowned me
Most of mine were never close.
>At least I look cute.
Indeed, and that's where ez mode comes in. The world is so much less harsh now. People are more helpful, and smile at me and talk more. It's great to not have to play the guy role anymore.
>>
>>61005714
>its okay to fuck your body up
>but only up to the point I require for myself

personally, I think all non-ops should be denied hormones.

>>61010600
>yeah for the first 6 months of hrt i got super nauseous every morning to the point where i couldnt go to school or work and had to drop out. luckily it stopped after a while but still :/

it was probably the brand of E you werent stomaching well initially, changing to another form of E might have fixed this instantly.
Low levels of Estrogen arent supposed to cause this kind of sickness.
>>
>>61010703
its an extremely rare side effect. iv only ever met 1 other person who has gotten it
>>
>>61010946
>non-ops should be denied hormones.
kill yourself hon
>>
>>61010600
Kill yourself. That will alleviate any nausea and any symptoms of being a total chode
>>
>>61011118
you first
>>
File: 1434511350070.jpg (34KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434511350070.jpg
34KB, 720x720px
>>61009836
>>61009510
>she
PUUUURRRRGE!!
>>
>>61011093
hahaha
no thanks. Id gladly kill your kind though. Society doesnt need queers for anything.

>>61011192
o bby
>>
File: autism_display.gif (25KB, 457x489px) Image search: [Google]
autism_display.gif
25KB, 457x489px
>>61011192
>PEOPLE ARE SAYING THINGS THAT AREN'T CORRECT AS I DEFINE THEM THIS FILLS ME WITH RAGE
>>
>>61011182
I don't suffer from either of those things though so killing myself would be like taking prescription medicine without needing.
>>
>>61011316
>wants to slice up penis
>thinks others have issues
kill yourself
>>
>thread with not one but TWO FUCKING TRANNIES
>nobody else is losing their shit
AM I ON REDDIT?
>>
>>61011336
>cucknadian
lyl
>>
>>61011475
I dont want to slice up anything you faggot.
I was just calling you out on your hypocritical rules.
>>
>>61011659
you said all non ops should be denied hormones, which means people who want the op SHOULD get hormones. theres no point in trying to lie when we can just scroll up
>>
File: 330px-Lili_Elbe_1926.jpg (33KB, 330x488px) Image search: [Google]
330px-Lili_Elbe_1926.jpg
33KB, 330x488px
She dies from a heart attack from a infection not from gential removal but an expermental surgery to implant a uterus. Death Cert would say along the lines of C.O.D -heart attack as a result of infection, because of surgical procedure. Pic related the real danish girl
>>
File: 1445219694376.jpg (19KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1445219694376.jpg
19KB, 499x499px
>news.vice.com/article/asperger-syndrome-seems-more-prevalent-among-kids-who-identify-as-opposite-gender
>Asperger Syndrome Seems More Prevalent Among Kids Who Identify as Opposite Gender

>yfw transsexuals are aspies
>>
File: nukes_and_aks.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nukes_and_aks.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>61004845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuhHr3jN0nY
>>
>>61010825
>>61010567

lol calm down
>>
Reminder that the doctor who took his balls was a Jew and the doctor who made the vagina had ties to the Rothschilds, but might not have been a Jew.
>>
>>61004845
>"movie"
Why is that in quotes? In what way isn't this a movie?
>>
>girl
>>
>>61011844
She looks rather Jewey. Not trolling either. Def not a nordic.

Is transsexualism all a Jew conspiracy?
Magnus Hirschfeld - Sex Researcher - Jew
Harry Benjamin - Pioneered Standards for Transsexual Medical Treatment - Jew
Stanley Biber - Pioneering Sex Change Surgeon in America - Also a Jew.
>>
>>61011771
that was a rebuttal to your retarded statement, using another equally arbitrary viewpoint to illustrate how retarded you sound to people less insane.
I am sorry I have to ask: Do you happen to be autistic?
>>
>>61010825
>hormones dont naturally occur in your body because you are the wrong gender
>lets give them to you , youll feel better
fucking idiot
>>
>>61004845
With all of today's threads about Denmark rapefugees I think we can officially welcome Denmark in the list of cuck countries.

WILKOMMEN DANE BROS
>>
>>61004845
RUSSIA PLS NUKE
>>
>>61009864
>thats was i was taking
now we know why youre so butthurt, youre a mentally deranged faggot
>>
>>61010825
>league of legends
Sounds to me like you're pretending to be two people you're not.

But in all seriousness, I feel like trans people are mentally ill and we should treat the mind. Their bodies aren't incorrect, they work fine.

But it's a free country (I assume Canada is too), so do whatever you want. Doesn't affect me any.
>>
>>61010105
>she
>>
>>61008115
>literally
faggot
>>
>>61004845
Getting this butthurt over a movies existence.

Ticked Off Trannies with Knives is also a movie that exist but again, no one with anything better to do gives a shit.
>>
File: 1452210049360.gif (499KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1452210049360.gif
499KB, 500x341px
>>61010105
>sexologist
Oh yeah.
>>
>>61011336
>AS I DEFINE THEM
you mean as biology and language defines them?
>>
>>61012193
>dont naturally occur in your body
wait are you literally retarded? you think men have 0 estrogen and women have 0 testosterone? holy shit kill yourself.

>>61012178
>i like to use big words to pretend im smart: the post

Once again, you would have said all non ops should be denied hormones TOO, not exclusively, which is what you said.

Or do you just say things you dont mean and pretend later you were just trolling?

The human body has evolved to have hormones in it. It knows what to do with them, which is why your body will change with different levels of hormones. Assuming you are being followed by a doctor who monitors your levels, there is NOTHING wrong with doing this.

The human body did NOT evolve to have its penis sliced up for a gaping wound, which is why you have to dilate it for 8 months after the surgery. The body is literally trying to heal itself and you have to stop the wound from closing.

You tried extremely poorly to make a false comparison and imply that taking hormones is just as bad as having your penis sliced up, which as you can see, is quite possibly the most retarded thing anyone has ever done in the history of the internet.

Leave now and never come back.
>>
>>61004845
Just the latest liberal queer bullshit movie that will only be seen by libs.
>>
>>61011596
theyre pprobably just baiting, anon. dont lose your shit over canucks shitposting as usual
>>
>>61012509
Here's what it says about the other doctor, Kurt Warnekros.

>He had high-society patients: the Romanian princess Ileana Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, Ivy Lowe, the English Jewish wife of the Soviet Foreign Minister Maxim Litvinov, and members of the Rothschild family.

>In 1936 he was accused of being a Jew-lover because of his work with the Rothschilds. However he was able to keep treating Jewish patients until 1944,

Read more: http://zagria.blogspot.com/2011/12/kurt-warnekros-1882-1949-gynecologist.html#ixzz3xGkctDOx
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
>>
>>61012658
>wait are you literally retarded? you think men have 0 estrogen and women have 0 testosterone? holy shit kill yourself.
not to the point where they grow tits you fucking mong. thats why they give them to you. youre just a fucking delusional mentally challenged faggot
>>
>>61011596
actually there's 3 of us
>>
>>61012658
>quite possibly the most retarded thing anyone has ever done in the history of the internet.
>Leave now and never come back.
kek calm down tranny, nobody gives a shit about the mental gymnastics you used to tell yourself that youre normal
>>
>>61013018
>backtracking this hard
>when i said they dont occur naturally i didnt mean they dont occur at all

You really have no idea how biology works do you? wanna know what puberty is? hormones being released into your body. Taking hormones is pretty much just having the opposite sex's puberty. Your body knows what to do with these hormones, which is why the changes occur. The only adverse effects are that they have to travel through the liver so there can be liver damage over a long period of time. IF you take the hormones by needle instead they bypass the liver and there is no damage.

Im sorry you know so little about basic biology anon, but its ok. im sure you just grew up in a bad neighborhood and never had a decent education.
>>
>/pol/ revealed to be more decadent than reddit despite all it's tough talk and racist memes
>>
>>61013316
did i even once imply i was normal? way to move goalposts ;)
>>
>>61013325
>Taking hormones is pretty much just having the opposite sex's puberty
and thats why youre retarded for taking them. all those insults and ad hom attacks just make you look desperate to try and justify your dumb life choices.
>>
>>61010105
>>61012894
my coincidence detector is going off the charts
>>
>>61013376
keep raging
>>
>>61012658
>Once again, you would have said all non ops should be denied hormones TOO, not exclusively, which is what you said.

I CANT EVEN
"nobody should be allowed to get the surgery"
and
"people that dont get the surgery should be denied hormones"

isnt exactly combinable. I was making a point to illustrate how retarded you are, not to advocate gassing trannies. Personally, I dont care what these people do to themselves as long as it doesnt effect me.

also, your insecurity is leaking through your posts, its pretty disgusting. I hope I am not infected.
>>
>>61013451
>why youre retarded for taking them
do you know why i took them anon? having male hormones in my body makes me suicidal and depressed as fuck because of a birth defect in my brain i have no control over.

as soon as i stop taking the hormones i get really depressed again. if i start taking them, woosh, i feel happy and i can function properly.

If wanting to be happy is a dumb life choice then i guess it explains why you seem to be so bootybothered by other people
>>
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/12/the-assault-on-gender-and-the-family-jewish-sexology-and-the-legacy-of-the-frankfurt-school-part-two/

>Whereas earlier non-Jewish psychiatrists observed “unsavory and often contemptible personal characteristics” among sexual inverts (including their tendency to be liars, their moodiness, love of gossip, and vanity and envy), Moll argued instead that “homosexual men were not corrupt, but merely womanish,”[7] comprising a kind of “third sex” — a theory that would later be advanced much further by co-ethnic Magnus Hirschfeld. In Sex, Freedom and Power in Imperial Germany, 1880–1914, E.R. Dickson remarks that Moll’s theories were popularized and given substantial sympathetic coverage in Germany by the predominantly Jewish Social Democratic press during the trial of Oscar Wilde in England in 1895

>>61013532
Also see >>61012113
>>
>>61013603
you live in germany sven. as disgusting as i am for being a tranny i can never even come close to being as bad as any german man who willingly allows german women to be raped en masse by immigrants.
>>
>>61013663
>birth defect in my brain
What is it?
>>
>>61013325
Neither do you.

>https://www.womensinternational.com/pdf/liver.pdf

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/334126

>http://users.rcn.com/jkimball.ma.ultranet/BiologyPages/L/LiverHormones.html
>>
>>61014534
Its called "I make shit up syndrome".

>http://www.healthline.com/health/congenital-brain-defects#Types2

Congenital = in utero
Acquired = post birth
>>
File: foregen-social-media-icon.jpg (30KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
foregen-social-media-icon.jpg
30KB, 560x292px
>>61005714
Like circumcision?
>>
>>61004845
>/pol/ hates it because it pushes transfaggotry
>libs hate it because it portrays transfaggotry wrong (to be fair, monthly nosebleeds as "periods" is stupid any way you slice it)
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.