[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A recent chat I had with an SJW

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 16

File: image.png (146KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
146KB, 640x1136px
A recent chat I had with an SJW
>>
File: image.png (165KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>61003749
Well hurry it up then, keep posting those screencaps m8
>>
File: image.png (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 640x1136px
>>
File: image.png (140KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>61003837
She has to be brain dead retarded to think a class on respecting women will change these peoples minds.

toplel
>>
>>61003894
>it's just a different culture
>that has no problem with raping women

jesus christ the cognitive dissonance is astounding
>>
>>61003984
You might have missed the German guidebook thread, will give you even more topkeks.
>>
>>61003837

>I know ours isn't perfect though

What? Women have more rights in the western world that anywhere else on the fucking planet. Over here and in some parts of the U.S, women are superior to men. Are you a cuck, or did you just say that to goad her along?
>>
>>61003957
>people are fleeing wars

aren't syrians something like 20% of the refugees (or "refugees")?
>>
>>61003957

Any more conversation?
>>
File: 1452423619186.png (285KB, 613x854px) Image search: [Google]
1452423619186.png
285KB, 613x854px
>feminist progressive
>loves islam

How can you be this ducking retarded. Fuck I don't think I've hated anything more than liberals.
>>
>>61003749
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make her drink.
>>
>>61003894
>it's just a different culture
JUST
>>
>having discussions with SJWs

ignore or ridicule. do not engage them
>>
>>61004035
>>61003984
They literally think they can change people, as if we're all just a bunch of clay to be molded into the average liberal.
>>
>>61004281
I'm the OP posting on laptop now but if you have ever had any experience of talking with people in real life you will realise that in order to convince someone you need to establish common ground and then try to convince them over to your side gradually. The discussion wasn't about how women are treated in western democracies but if I hadn't added that caveat she's change the subject completely to all the injustices women face in westernised countries and that would be the end of the previous argument.

If you go in all guns blazing you'll put them off straight away and they won't listen
>>
these retards would still proclaim that islam dindu nuffin even after they were raped, sodomized, and beheaded. i bet in the afterlife they tell their ghost friends that they should have been more tolerant
>>
Good job op. When talking to people of opposing viewpoints rather than "hurr durr dumb sjw get raped" you engaged in a polite discussion very subtle like. It's sad this isn't standard procedure for /pol users, it would be very beneficial to our cause.
>>
kek she's literally avoiding to answer

Not a single time does she answer which side should be taken

just ask : "Should we take the side of our countrywomen OR should we take the side of the people coming from Sharia controlled countries for whom women aren't people ?"

if she doesn't answer she's just a liar and a cunt with a political agenda

Or really really really confused and needs professional help
>>
>>61004625
this

actually engaging with them makes them think they hold legitimate views on things they know nothing about

disregarding wholesale does more socially to tell them they need to reassess their politics
>>
>>61004367
Leftists don't want to generalize, but they just generalize the other way.
>>
>>61004803
>if you have ever had any experience of talking with people in real life

you are wasting your time here i guess
>>
>>61004625
And accomplish nothing. Typicaly our pov is never heard by us and constantly ridiculed. Why not try to convert people of opposing viewpoints? Holy shit, this is why we're losing!
>>
>>61004992
Alternatively he could take the side of Islam and ask her why she isn't wearing a Hijab/Burqa/Niqab/whateverthefuck and that she needs to if you're going to date her
>>
File: shouldntevenbepossible.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
shouldntevenbepossible.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>61003894
>just a different culture

One where women are literally sold off on auctions to sex-slavery and treated as nothing more than property.
These levels of cognitive dissonance are astounding.

Do you guys think this was their master plan?
>spend decades bitching at men about patriarchy in the west
>despite having equal, if not more rights than men
>despite having mandatory vagina quotas in workplaces, regardless of competence
>despite men seeing them as equals and taking the easy way by not arguing
>people start catching on to their bullshit
>import actual rape culture into the west
>just so they can keep bitching
>>
>>61005217
hardline progressives are good enough at alienating themselves, they don't need our help
>>
>>61004442
no
>>
>>61004410
Sorry man she just avoided the question and I let her get away with it. Convo descended into something else and I didn't want to press it. If I meet her IRL I'm sure we'll discuss further
>>
>>61003984
Tumblr feminists have very strange ideas about rapists. They seem to think of rapists as fratboys who are only doing it so that their buddies will high five them when they brag about it, and if we teach their friends not to high five them, they won't rape anymore. That's why they say things like "teach men not to rape".

It really says more about their own personal motivations than anything else.
>>
>>61005368
They don't even bitch about the imported rape culture though, just the same white man bitching as always.
>>
>>61005861
They need to be violently raped by refugees at this point.

If liberal faggots don't suffer consequences then they will never learn.
>>
>>61005861
they are all living under a lie that 1/4 women on a college campus will be raped

that was NEVER what the stats showed

they showed that 1/4 women on a college campus will experience one of SEVERAL types of sexually uncomfortable situations

ranging from being asked out by a person you don't like ..all the way to rape
>>
>>61004803
no, she would just bring up bullshit like wage gap and no free tampon or whatever bullshit she would have said.

Then you would reply " oh yeah i don't think the female population gets to do that". Bam she shuts the fuck up and youll probably get your dick sucked.
>>
>>61004252
there's a guidebook? this is ripe for memes.
>>
>>61004625
>>61005109

I get what you're saying and that obviously applies to people who are 'transracial' or whatever new identity politics bullshit is the flavour of the month but her views aren't those of some fringe minority. This is the actual stance of Swedish and German governments so I don't think refusing to engage in these discussions will make these views just go away
>>
>>61005707
Thanks anyway OP. You showed mercy by giving her a chance to redpill herself and also demonstrated the thought process of these exquisite animals to us.
>>
>>61006103
muslim female population*
>>
>>61005861
yes they are very sheltered, that's about as much as i can make of it.
>>
>>61005217
You're not going to convert randoms in Tinder. We're losing because people like you think being a keyboard warrior or vlogger will help our cause.

We need to do stuff that is actually meaningful.
>>
>>61006069
most of western feminism's proof of oppression is based off of dubious, fear-mongering statistics
>>
>>61003749

>talking about politics/social issues with a women

wow I wish I had that kind of free time.
>>
>>61004992
You are a tool. This girl seems reasonable (at least she is aware of the tensions between championing a foreign culture and here support of women's rights).

She also seems to be engaging in good faith debate.

If you ask me she is begging for a bit of traditionalist cock. And someone to convince her that she is allowed to feel that refugees create problems.

However, if you go full retard, you could scare her off into the deepest wilderness of social justice...
>>
>>61003894

>the soft racism of low expectations
>>
>>61005861
This is very true. They actually believe that teaching men not to rape (as if 99% of us didn't know already) is a thing that can be done and needs to be done
>>
>>61006660
>However, if you go full retard, you could scare her off into the deepest wilderness of social justice...
She was a lost cause anyways if this happens.

We can't control everyone perfectly, if they're already unstable then the fight is lost.
>>
>>61005970
Yeah I know, seen plenty trying to swing the issue around and saying its a gender issue, not a racial/cultural one, or saying that they're tired of "racists bringing this up so they can rant about brown people".

Even though they themselves literally only care when a white person does it.
>>
>>61006440
Bit of a straw man there. You think my saying we ought to engage with these viewpoints in discussion implies I think my discussing them (not to convert, because I enjoy debate and am curious about views I completely disagree with) is causing meaningful change? Obviously not. I'm just rejecting the view that we should ignore these kinds of views.

Just out of interest, what sort of stuff do you consider meaningful?
>>
>>61006776
>you shouldn't try becasue you might fail

Really America? This is what you have sunk to?
>>
>>61003837
>I know ours isn't perfect
This is exactly what NOT to say.

>Ours is the safest and most equitable which has ever existed in human history, but it's being undermined by foreigners with no conception of, let alone respect for, the values which made our society possible.
This is how you need to talk to a leftist.

Make no apologies. Offer no concessions. Take the fight to them. Challenge them to contradict you, and watch them fail. Some of you have no idea how to argue with a leftist; you have to explicitly reject their discussion framework, because if you don't reject their framework, they will win every time.
>>
I want to punch her in the face so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 480x554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 480x554px
>>61003837
>assimilation is as easy as a 7 week workshop

These people are delusional.

A ethically visible, 10,000 year old Relgious culture, being let in with vast numbers, who are generationally condemned to their own social,ethnic and economic class/grouping(by choice or own decision) who have a convenient scapegoat(the white majority) to blame for say, when the economy crashes and the welfare check in the mail is less, to blame?

All this on top of a submissive culture who refuses to even acknowledge their own moral superiority and embraces subjectivity, while the people they help are dam proud about the 400 years of slaughter they wrought against Europe before any kind of retaliation? Of which the former feels bad about stopping?

I'd love is see what an SJW says to that.
>>
One time I went about the same way with an actual sexuality studies grad student whose life revolves around bitching and moaning what "we" should do about people who follow Islam too literally (and I threw in Christianiry to soften it) and if they're worth educating

He said it's not his job to change people if they've been raised that way, something something white people

Then I asked who he was planning on teaching if not the "other side", like kids, and he said no it'd be college students since he's interested in research

Like what is your life? Preaching to the choir?
>>
>>61003984
If brown people are told to respect women and not rape they will respect women and not rape.
>>
>>61007033
Might want to read again retard.

My argument is that you SHOULD argue it even if shes going to go on the deep end.

Meanwhile your argument was to NOT argue because she might become an SJW.

You can't turn the tables that easily on me little australia.
>>
>>61007410
nice troll m8.
>>
File: inferiornigger.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
inferiornigger.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
>>61003957
>We should help but turn many away
>We should help
why

how

why

no we shouldnt

you're a fucking cuck
>>
OP stop apologising for your opinions. she sees you as a beta and wont respect you. its a shit test.
tell her what the problem is, why shes wrong and make her FEEL like its HER fault women are being raped
>>
>>61006867
He does have sort of a point that more of you should be out organizing massive protests to this.

Regardless I do agree with your viewpoint. Trying to convince more people is a good strategy - you just need to do it subtly and not sperg out, but also not do stuff like apologizing or partially conceding to them. Show statistics and actual stories from these types of countries, be somewhat forceful but don't go full "we should just kill all of them" mode until you know they'd 100% agree.
>>
>>61003749

>wanting to import assholes who literally need to be taught "hey you can't just rape women here"
>thinking that will work

kill everyone.
>>
>>61003957
Point out to her that Islamic conservatism is like fascism with brown skin.

>Imagine we are still at war with Nazi Germany. The cities are devastated and thousands or millions are displaced. The population still supports Nazi/fascist ideals (on ethnic groups, role of women, homosexuals, etc.), but is fleeing their war-torn country and some intend to settle in your country.
>Do you accept these refugees and do you think it's okay because it's just their culture?

Invoking godwin's law is not always the best but it makes some issues very clear.
>>
you did it wrong op. You need to draw out the woman and have her opinions be defined so you can destroy them. Instead you just put words into her mouth and she evaded like they always do
>>
>>61007484
>start a fight over nothing

We are on the same page. I suggested this girl might be susceptible to a subtle dose of political reality, but going full MUH REDPILL would be a poor move with predicable if unintended consequences. I was also trying to imply that OP was doing a pretty good job of getting the tone right.

So can you remind me why you even felt the need to start this little disagreement about absolutely nothing again?
>>
>>61007334
Ah man you make me feel bad about being so soft
>>
>>61008043
>but going full MUH REDPILL would be a poor move with predicable if unintended consequences.
I disagree with this statement and am arguing that holding back only hurts people in the long run.
>>
>>61008308
Right, so you do not understand rhetoric, discourse or human psychology.

Carry on then.
>>
File: HowtotalktoaLiberal.jpg (69KB, 367x480px) Image search: [Google]
HowtotalktoaLiberal.jpg
69KB, 367x480px
>>61003749
why
>>
>>61008420
>>61008420
I disagree with that statement.

I think that you are the one who does not understand rhetoric, discourse, or human psychology.

The more you pussyfoot around in a situation like this the worse it gets because they have control over you.

The moment they dont like what you are saying they will shut down on purpose because they know that you want to keep an open discussion at all costs.
>>
>>61003749
>>61003749

Stop fraternizing with the enemy.
>>
File: image.png (165KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165KB, 640x1136px
>>61003749
I'll one up you with "anything white is automatically evil" the person incarnate.
>>
File: image.png (163KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
163KB, 640x1136px
>>61009111
>>
>>61008873
>n-n-no U

What you think i of no consequence to me.

>pussy foot around

You can walk softly with a big stick anon. Its not even that hard. And then when you start to gain their confidence, you start hitting them harder and harder.
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 640x1136px
>>61009250
>>
File: image.png (152KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152KB, 640x1136px
>>
>>61009111
>>61009250
Jesus this is cringe worthy, are you autistic? I really hope this isn't tinder.
>>
>>61009250
>not interested in any european ones
>"all the ones that furthered human advancement"
>"yes"
oh boy here we go
>>
>>61004483
You can force it to drink if you force its head underwater while plowing it from behind with your goat loving Arab cock>>61004483
>>
>>61006835
>>61005970
goys, guys, listen, i have an idea. listen plz, how about, this is realy good, how about you dont listen to them? WOW.
>>
>>61009474
t. an autist talking to a retard

you do have autism btw
>>
>>61009474
>So may I inquire as to what is between your legs?
lmao smooth :^)
>>
>>61009337
In my opinion that will not work against an SJW who has already pre-determined their stances as non-negotiable.

Arguing with them should be an all out argument.

If they refuse to understand, they need to be allowed to suffer the consequences of their actions which means letting them get raped for a bit so that they understand.

At this point however, I'm content with allowing these women to fall and just marrying/reproducing with the ones who were smart enough to realize that this is bullshit.
>>
File: 1452492709135.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452492709135.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>just a different culture
>>
>>61009629
>implying we actually listen to them and not tune out the bullshit while shaking our heads in disbelief
>>
>>61009918
impressive thinking my poolish friend
>>
>>61007784
there were a shitload of germans who found refuge all around the globe
>>
>>61009723
I wish I knew earlier or else I'd be collecting benefits from it and become a full time sperg living outta my moms basement.
>>61009737
I already gave up before then so I figured I'd at least try to have fun with it.
>>
>>61009489
WE WUZ VIKINGZ N SHIET
>>
>>61010195
Yeah, but in this scenario they're actual nazis.
>>
>>61006867
I wasn't talking to you, faggot. It's one thing to shitpost on Tinder. It's another thing to think you're making a difference by shitposting on Tinder like the person I replied to implied. So no strawman there, just you being an ignorant retard and eager to get in another argument.

Meaningful things are directing informative videos (with open boarders), aiming for positions of power, organizing rallies, and even volunteering for Trump.
>>
>>61010038
Unless you're trying to somehow reason with them, there's absolutely no reason to not tune out anything they say.

>>61010309
Cool flag.
>>
>>61009763
Why would you feel the need to share an opinion which is so clearly shit? After I already said it doesn't interest me because you lack basic understanding?

What type of autist are you?
>>
>>61010665
well i just leave
>>
>>61007334
The blonde chick in the europa picture is Australian, I went to high school with her kek
>>
>>61011059
I knew the girl in the burqa.
>>
>>61005368
They hate white people it's that simple.
>>
>>61005109
It's a lose-lose, but at least if you engage you let them know there are other people out there.

If you don't engage they can just continue to circle jerk and shove their heads up their asses.
>>
File: Of course.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Of course.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
>>61005368
>>
>>61007526
>tfw 6'3
>history of burly men in my family so good genetics on my side
>know I put on muscle at a decent rate because of my thunder thighs from mountain climbing
>still a hungry skeleton

I'll get there one day.
>>
>>61014503
tfw same
>pretend im a hardgainer
>huge thighs (proportionally) and calves just because i walk lots
>do literally 20 pushups and 20 pullups a week
>suddenly almost ottermode

If i actually ate and lifted regularly... but guiz im so skinny XDDD
>>
Women (not all of them but most of them) are our worst enemy.
>>
>>61005368
Its all about being anti white and they don't even realize it, thats just how brainwashed they really are

They don't even realize it
>>
>>61003984
Or incredibly cynical - gotta create jobs for all those social science graduates.
>>
File: Bx-dW3WCIAEytdy.jpg (42KB, 460x449px) Image search: [Google]
Bx-dW3WCIAEytdy.jpg
42KB, 460x449px
this election is for the survival of the entire western world

all our countries in the west are paralyzed more than the US is, by the same forces, where America goes the rest will follow
>>
>>61006660
no Robbie
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.