[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vigilante justice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (264KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1600x1065px
Hey, /pol/, what do you think of vigilantes? Are they heroes? Power hungry egotists? Soldiers? Would you trust a vigilante to save you?
>>
>>61003472
>Hey, /pol/, what do you think of vigilantes?
Faggots that think they are above the law and that basically spit in the face of anyone working in the justice system.
>Are they heroes?
no
>Power hungry egotists?
yes
>Soldiers?
Literally how?
>Would you trust a vigilante to save you?
No I would only trust a police officer to treat me fairly and also so that I get the justice I deserve in the oncoming trial
>>
>>61004633
Canadian, makes sense.

What if the justice system is broken?
What if they save someone from dying?
>>
>>61004633
>anyone working in the justice system
oh yes, like the wonderful justice systems of Germany, Sweden, and the UK, who cover up rape epidemics.
Are you REALLY defending those people?
>>
>>61005248
>What if the justice system is broken?
Then you fix it in a democratic way
>What if they save someone from dying?
By not calling the police they risk the person's life far more. Proper course of action:
>see crime in place
>call police
>if not willing to risk your life: wait
>if willing to risk life: intervene until police arrive
In a lot of cases attacking someone armed can cause more harm to the victim, especially in cases like a robbery
>>61005762
Well looking at the crime rates and number of police killings they seem to be doing a way better job then you
>>
>>61003472
>vigilantes
waaaaaay too broad and vague. What exactly are they doing and why. Who are they helping? who are they hurting? are the laws they are breaking worth breaking?

etc etc etc. vigilante is like the most underage vague term you could ever use. kill yourself.
>>
>>61006270
>crime rates
>implying those countries report crimes committed by muslims because it might hurt their feelings
>>
File: 1452811655399.jpg (65KB, 635x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452811655399.jpg
65KB, 635x960px
>>61006450
Do you seriously think that USA has a better crime rate then Europe? Holy shit kek
>>
>>61003472
>Hey, /pol/, what do you think of vigilantes?
Usually a bad idea and almost never ends well or achieves justice.

> Are they heroes? Power hungry egotists? Soldiers?
Usually none of the above.
>Would you trust a vigilante to save you?
I trust myself to save me. Most vigilantes have a screw loose. I not saying I would by aways in all cases rebuff their help if given in a time of need. But they sure as hell not to be trusted or depended on by any means.
>>
>>61006848
At the moment? No. But give it another 10 years and their muslim population might just end up equaling or passing up our nigger population and crime. Then again, I doubt that'll happen as well because as we saw, they'll just shove the offenses under the carpet and forget about it.
>>
>>61007013
kek whatever helps you sleep at night loser
>>
>>61007877
Don't worry ahmed. Justin put you up on a pedestal as well. You can rape all the white women you want and not get into trouble either.
>>
>>61004633
>>61006270
>>61006848
>>61007877
Stop making Canada look bad.
>>
File: ancap.jpg (27KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.jpg
27KB, 324x324px
>>61003472
All state officials are evil. Some of the bad guys are the good guys. The Flash would ensure your enslavement through taxation
>>
>>61003472
They are phaggots who couldn't wait thier turn to be a victim of Crime and respond with righteous force. Premature ejaculators in other words.
>>
>>61003472
I dunno, but I keep hearing a lot about this "Bane" fellow and he seems quite dangerous tbqh.
>>
>>61004633
Sasuga Canada-san.
>>
>>61003472
They're fun to read about in books and comics, and cool to see on TV and in movies.

Not sure I want them in real life though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.