[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Official Donald Trump Jam Outrages Liberals/Leftists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

File: trump jam.jpg (172KB, 810x540px) Image search: [Google]
trump jam.jpg
172KB, 810x540px
So cynical soulless liberals everywhere are saying this "Donald Trump Jam" by three little girls is "fascism".

So this is where we are in 2016 (CURRENT YEAR) now. Where an expression of patriotism and just pure love for one's country is condemned as fascism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPRfP_TEQ-g

How could anyone be against this? It's adorable and cute.
>>
File: 1451770158430.jpg (66KB, 1012x623px) Image search: [Google]
1451770158430.jpg
66KB, 1012x623px
>>61002029
Liberals literally want totalitarionism
>>
>>61002029
You cunts are fucked.
thats some N korea shit right there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSedE5sU3uc
>>
>>61002029
Whats wrong with this? it's cheesey and damn well...charming.
>>
>>61005310
i see nothing wrong with both videos.
its cute
>>
>the only lolis Trump supports are 3DPD
dropped
>>
pretty much every country did this constantly before WWII villainized the idea of patriotism
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1D0quttOeY
>>
>>61005675
Same, those Nork kids are actually pretty good.

Why are anglosphere countries so degenerate and uncultured that they can't even appreciate musical performance?
>>
>>61005675

Lefties are mad because they are inferior to them in every way and can't even compete.
>>
>>61002029
>we want the loli vote
>>
>>61002029
Cringe
>>
>>61007018
Mugi supports trump
>>
>>61002029

Just quote Churchill at them

Winston Churchill said. " The fascists of the future will call themselves Anti fascists "
And he was right
>>
"are you serious?" from the swearing princesses videos LOL fucking Trump is a genius hitting them with their own shit.
>>
File: 1452750780963.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1452750780963.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>61002029
>liberals
>accusing other people of brainwashing children
they literally could not get any more hypocritical
>>
File: LibertyBond-WinsorMcCay.jpg (2MB, 2528x3964px) Image search: [Google]
LibertyBond-WinsorMcCay.jpg
2MB, 2528x3964px
SELL ME THE WAR BONDS
>>
File: 1449714162296.jpg (67KB, 642x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449714162296.jpg
67KB, 642x960px
liberals outraged over nothing.
what a shocker.
>>
The more this ridiculous spectacle you call an election goes on, the more I want to throw on the red white and blue and go fight for freedom alongside you in the impending patriot wars
>>
I completely forgot about this guy.
>>
File: a74Xxog.jpg (150KB, 601x638px) Image search: [Google]
a74Xxog.jpg
150KB, 601x638px
>>61002029
They were perfectly fine with this in 2008 though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW9b0xr06qA
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 413x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 413x650px
I loved it ha ha ha ha so good.

Trump is greater then Bernie and Hillary!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69ojFGKFBtk
>>
File: 4chan-Trump-Ivanka-America.jpg (37KB, 624x522px) Image search: [Google]
4chan-Trump-Ivanka-America.jpg
37KB, 624x522px
It was really cute. I liked it.

People dont like it because they have forgotten its good to be patriotic. Or they been brainwashed by liberals and jews into thinking its evil to love America. To love our countries.
Us liberals have been cukced by cultural marxism into thinking beautiful Patriotism is bad. And that we should not care, and just be a communist shithole with all the world.

Lets not be canadians, or americans. Lets be "citizens of the world" and allow millions of beautiful rapist and terrorist, and extremist.

Lets not have Christmas because it offends Muslims.

There are liberals who think some little girls having fun to something they practice and love, and saying USA USA USA is evil.

It was super cute. Like 1950s, 1060s True american patriotism.

But it shows you how far our western countries have fallen, and also America...that Americans think this is wrong.

Trump is red pilling America into admitting something wrong has happened .

Just remember americans who hate this..the next step Is Angela Merkel in Germany that takes your american flags away from your hands and prevents you from waving the american flags from your home.

Thats Germany.

Liberals admire that.

And hate that Trump allowed some sweet little girls sing a cute patriotic song.

Fuck, i was singing along to it myself. And saying USA USA USA.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.