[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turn Muslim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 12

File: image.jpg (41KB, 599x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 599x716px
Say, why IS /pol/ against Islam?
It's a VERY mysoginistic culture where you can rape whatever woman you want without punishment from laws, no woman can talk against without her being beheaded, and all you have to do is pray 5 times a day.

Why don't you accept Islamic laws to do whatever you want?
>>
>>61001126
Because I like drinking, pork, and have studied history enough to know Islam is a violent sham.
>>
>>61001372
Alcohol kills your liver and bacon clogs your arteries. Is it so bad living a healthy lifestyle?
>>
>>61001126
I already converted to islam. Will move to Germany soon, where do I have to apply for the pussy? Can some German anon advise me?
>>
So she's trading rapefugees for rapefugees?
>>
>>61001126
Raping women in groups and having to have an entire metaphysical worldview so afraid of women that they have to wrap them up in plastic bags and be emotional dindus is beta as fuck. If the West weren't cucked by cultural marxism and progressivism these people would already be wiped off the face of the earth. Once white people find their pride and confidence they are unstoppable.
>>
>>61001126

Because we haven't given up on our children's future yet.

But sure, selling out the earth to complete barbarism doesn't hurt us that much.
>>
>>61001372
This

But honestly I'd like to see some refugee camps in my state. I'd organize little outings with the lefty groups at college down there, and with any luck, a feminist slut would fall victim to Mehmet. Then, just like a zit, when the rapies get too big and painful, we pop them.
>>
>>61001490
Alcohol in moderation is healthier than both abstaining or overdrinking. Only faggots can't control themselves.
>>
>>61001126
How did this meme start?
Islam is ridiculously cucked.
Looking at another Islamic woman can get you into trouble.
>>
>>61001490
When did wiping with your left hand after you shit become healthy?
>>
>>61001776
Well that's in private. Wipe whatever hand u want with.
>>
>>61001126
I've read a history book or two, achmed. Fuck off with your shilling.
>>
>>61001126
I wouldn't be worried about getting raped if I looked like her either
>>
>>61001641
>If the West weren't cucked by cultural marxism and progressivism

Not happening.
>>
>>61001513
No need to apply, take it whenever you want.
>>
>>61001490
The keywords you're lacking being "excessive consumption of".
Are you really so childish as to need a brutally enforced religion to dictate over you, in order not to destroy yourself?
>>
>>61001126
>Why don't you accept Islamic laws
Because im not a traitor, i would rather kill every last muslim than become one
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 620x348px
>>61001126
Xerxes: It isn't wise to stand against me, Leonidas. Imagine what horrible fate awaits my enemies when I would gladly kill any of my own men for victory.
King Leonidas: And I would die for any one of mine.
>>
>>61001126
Because most of us actually care about women, respect their right to free speech and their right not to be raped. Regardless, we like to drink and we know that Islamic history is a shit.
>>
>>61002036
It's harem anyway. Live a healthy life you fat fuck. That's why your flag is medpac so you can use it when you have heartattacks fat fuck.
>>
File: 1451346177683.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1451346177683.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>>61001126
Holy fuck is this picture real? I hope she gets hatefucked down the throat
>>
>>61001937
When push comes to shove people are natural pagans. If the euros don't wake up once a civil war happens then I dont care, they deserve to die. I still have hope that reality will wake us up when our lives are at stake.
>>
>>61001126
>be girl on pic
>wild nigger Muslim appear
>rapes all her holes
>she blames her just stabbed white cuck friend for oppressing the poor animal into this and hugs another muslim passing by
>he rapes her while screaming "filthy kaffir whore"
>>
>>61002202
>>61001490
proxyfag pls die
>>
>>61002144
Reminder: if you are white and say you care about a woman's right not to be raped, it's only because you think of them as your property.
>>
Islamic inventions: Goat fucking

Western/Japanese inventions: modern society
>>
Because I enjoy things.
>>
>>61002202
Obvious bait is obvious, but fuck it, I'll bite.

>it's haram anyway
Just confirming my point

>you fat fuck
Besides the fact that military service got me to pretty /fit/ standards, it's an argumentum ad hominem.

Basically, you are either a troll or mad and out of arguments.
Either way, away with the likes of you. I thought Australians were the ones to be aware of.
>>
>>61001126
because laws by democracy, corrupt though it is, is still better than laws from some crazy in a cave claiming visions from God.
>>
>>61002017
Oh nice, I still have some doubts, for example:

Can I start raping just after crossing the frontier? could I rape a stewardess, as a start?

The law applies to every woman inside Germany, or only for those of German origin? How do I differentiate them, if that is the case? Can I ask for their passports?

Thanks.
>>
>>61001126
Racists:
>have her safety as a white woman high in their priorities. Would defend her to the death, because she is the vessel that can preserve the white race.

Mudshit rapists:
>would smash her head in with a rock if she were squirming too hard to rape, then keep fucking her corpse until they were done

Or maybe she's just trying to live out a rape fantasy...
>>
>>61002358
Lol feminists. I actually don't care about white women being raped and killed anymore. They have hated and emasculated white men for decades. They deserve what they have brought upon themselves.
>>
the fuck is with all these threads lately.

People are so fucking closed minded its ridiculous. People have all these 'ideas' of whom the average /pol/ user is.

Just cause this isnt a left leaning board doesnt mean we just want to ride around town owning everyone and raping their women. Jesus christ.

People are fucking lunatics.
>>
I'd like to not get raped, so I'll. Don't understand why European women convert to it at all. Islam is a cancer, basically a sexually repressed culture that at the same time encourages rape and pedophelia. It also is extremely anti-family values, just pro female submission.
>>
Because islam destroy culture
>>
>>61002601
Virgin detected. Sorry whites women won't sleep with you. Convert to Muslim and take it whenever you want buddy
>>
>>61002687
>It also is extremely anti-family values, just pro female submission.
It's a deliberate design. Is a muslim man takes 4 wives, there will be 3 wives less for the population he is invading.

Those 4 wives and their children will be indoctrinated into his will.
It's how Islam has managed to subdue so much of Asia and Africa.
>>
>>61002601
Most women don't support it, they just go along with it. Behave like a reasonable human being and they will go along with you. Behave like a man and they will support you. It's foolish to hate women in general.
>>
>>61003025
Yep, and I'd rather not be part of some dune coon's harem.
>>
>>61002687
>pro-female submission
And there you got a major point. Despite what feminists tell you, loads of Women love that shit, combined with the fact that converting to Islam is "so tolerant, gurlz, im totally seriously", it makes for a shitton of street cred summed to fulfilling an extremely common kink.
Most women (and I'm not talking about women in general, let it be clear) can' think rationally, they live through other people's perception of their being and the fulfillmment of their own fantasies. They are emotional beings, rather than rational, like it has been said here a thousand times before, and that's precisely what's bringing the West to its knees.
>>
File: coming to a theatre near you.jpg (200KB, 1125x1801px) Image search: [Google]
coming to a theatre near you.jpg
200KB, 1125x1801px
>>
>>61002906
I kind agree with >>61002601

I mean, my mom, my sister, and my girlfriend I'd keep safe but I'd be delighted to see about 50% of American women raped and killed by mudslimes. As for the other 50%, well, sacrifices must be made. If they're smart they'll stay away from the muzzies, or buy a gun, or get a non-cuck boyfriend.
>>
>>61002906
>>61003108
Feminist white knights detected. White women are the reason for our decline in the first place. They have for decades railed against white men and appropriated our resources via affirmative action and female-centric programs. They need to be confronted with a real patriarchal reality to be saved. Otherwise they just go along with the feminists, whether or not they explicitly support them they still vote and want to benefit from all their shit.
>>
File: 1444856048629.gif (70KB, 123x190px) Image search: [Google]
1444856048629.gif
70KB, 123x190px
>>61001126
1)I'm not a shitskin so I won't be accepted into Islam
2)I don't want to mutilate my dick
3)I want white children
4)I eat pork, deal with it
5)I worship the gods of my ancestors, I don't submit to the islam aspect of the kike-god

>OP BTFO'd
>>
>>61001126
Holy shit is that picture for real? Please tel me it's photoshopped.
>>
>>61001126
Because kebab only exists to be removed.
>>
File: ggtgtg.jpg (99KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ggtgtg.jpg
99KB, 682x1024px
>>61003922
It is photoshopped
>>
>>61003636
>)I'm not a shitskin so I won't be accepted into Islam

There are plenty of white muslims.

>I don't want to mutilate my dick

Nice meme. You dont have to.

>)I want white children

So? You can marry a muslim white woman.

>I eat pork, deal with it

Disgusting.

>I worship the gods of my ancestors, I don't submit to the islam aspect of the kike-god

Why would you worship rotten threes instead of the lord of the universe? Makes no sense.
>>
>>61004335
Nice shop cuckburguer.
>>
>>61002294
"Racist" and "Rapist" have completely identical letters besides for the 'C' and the 'P'. It's photoshop.

I think you may be going blind.
>>
>>61001126
Fake picture, the ISTS on both words are exactly the same.
>>
Threads like these seeing people basically saying "yeah I like that part but not the rest of the culture" reminds me that half of /pol/ is meme culture. Thanks OP
>>
>>61004447
>>61004528
Shit, Spain is fucked. I vote we give it to Mexico when we take Europe back from the Caliphate.
>>
>>61004528
Were not authoritarian shitheads who hate everyone and want to control everyone. So why would anyone who has a respect for freedom and a sense of morality, ever join Islam.
>>
>>61003635
>Not being a mass murder, mass rape sympathiser means I support the goals of feminism
Seriously, try being a man, but behave yourself. Things will work out just fine. Feminism has ruined things for women as well. If you start tackling your problems yourself you'll find that they go away more easily than creating a system where they could never exist. It's more fun, too.
>>
>>61001763
There are very few people in this world that drink in true moderation.
>>
File: Leftistlogic.png (226KB, 387x476px) Image search: [Google]
Leftistlogic.png
226KB, 387x476px
>>61004335
>Not posting original.
>>
>>61005172
>being a memeing faggot
>>
>>61004874
It's the other way around. Everyone who have sense of morality will join islam.

Non-muslim men will be killed.

Non-muslim women will be used as whores and concubines.
>>
>>61005402
>>60996195
gl;hf
>>
>>61004892
I sympathize with them as long as these women and progs are actively aiding them. If they want to continue waging war against white men and cucking for refugees then they deserve the rape-death of a traitor. They are the ones enabling them in the first place and should reap the consequences of their ideology.

>>61005156

Source? Most people arent alcoholics, Cletus.
>>
>>61005402
Lotta Morality there.

Done with this Bait. Not fun anymore.
>>
>>61001126
no pork is the only drawback

never cared for alcohol
>>
>>61005911
WEEDude
>>
>>61003177
I think the real problem behind this was the whole sexual 'liberation' movement for both men ans women. It's essentially encouraged people to make life (and culture) changing decisions based around fetishes. Men with cuckolding and women with rape/submission kinks (look at the rise of S&M).

None of use are perfect, I definitely like rough sex, which pol would consider degenerate... but I don't allow a kink to dominate my life.
>>
>>61005911
>destruction of every last vestige of western culture
>only caring about not being to eat pork
>>
>>61004335
It's just translated, no need to get your panties in a twist
>>
File: 1436364992649.jpg (286KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1436364992649.jpg
286KB, 640x482px
>>61006979
>translated

kek
>>
>>61004335
>>61006979
This guy is right, like if that made any difference. Since I converted I hang out with the guys in the mosque and literally every single one of them talks about raping infidel women as a normal thing.
>>
>>61007316
Enjoy your home address being posted on the internet. I hope cucking for your Moor mudblood ancestry was worth it :)
>>
>>61007695
So you are a racist, after all. Not surprised. Islam is the only religion where every man worths the same. The only difference is the value of his faith.
>>
>>61001126
If they wanna import a bunch of rapists, I say let 'em.
>>
>>61008133
No, Christianity is universalist, as well as Buddhism. I don't mind being called a racist though because I believe in race realism and the biological differences between peoples. To faggor rapebabies like you though it must be comforting to have Ahmed's cock nustled in your butthole whispering in squiggly semen runes your equality to hairy immoral bedouins
>>
>>61001126
>literally asking for it
DOXX HER NAO I WILL FUCK HER IN THE ASS WHILE HIGH-FIVING MY NEGRO FRIENDS
>>
>>61008133
You're so fuckin disgusting. Get the hell out of my country, Mohammed
>>
>>61005301
It's an agreeable useful one.
>>
whoever the fuck is mr spain guy is retarded and should behead himself instead of infidels.
>>
>>61008495
You can bark all you want. My life will be a permanent orgy, and some die I will die fighting for my lord.

Then I will spend the eternity on a permanent orgy as well.

Meanwhile, you will be burning.
>>
also nqaKmQut is fine.
>>
File: willTrade.jpg (314KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
willTrade.jpg
314KB, 682x1024px
>>61004335
>>
>>61008723
"Your" country? Of what country you speak?

You stole this land from us like smelly thieves.
>>
religion is a lie dumbass. And you are probably bait.
>>
>>61001126
It encourages fucking CHARITY. I already got jerked around WAY too much by the united church.

DEATH TO THE FAGGOT CHURCH. Why should I tolerate yet another toxic pile of shit?
>>
>>61001490
It's not the diet that kills you
It's your friends that do
>>
and muslims smell bad its a fact.
>>
>accuse someone of stealing land
>follow a religion from muslim campaigners and ottomans.
>>
Because my holy book says to turn away any who present a different gospel than the one that has been related to me.

Muslims definitely fall into that category. At least they're not protestants I guess.
>>
>>61003253
Wew lad
>>
>>61001126
Ironically by importing sand niggers she'll get both.
>>
File: 0042_02.gif (35KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
0042_02.gif
35KB, 468x240px
>>61008939
Nah im a buddhist and your sandnigger religion appeals to base physical sensations to delude subpar human specimens into slavery to the Absolute, instead of becoming part of the Absolute itself. Look up Burma and Thailand -- we're genociding you abrahamic betas wholesale from the traditional lands of the Dharma. We even have Thai women with shotguns shooting up you hairy fucks out of the country. China has banned your scraggly beards and Ramadan from Xinjiang too. Whitey is an easy target right now but the East has not been subverted yet. Worst comes to worst and the West falls the Asiatics will burn you up without mercy. Youre just faggots raping in gangs and appealing to liberals. You cant fight like men so you engage in semitic means like subterfuge and deceit. Go ahead and take what you can while you can, you will only make the backlash more decisive against you.
>>
>>61005402
Yeah. Really moral. Are you so weak and unsure of yourself. It would seem
You have all the qualities that a good little sheep should have. Now get the flock out of here
>>
>>61005172
>>61004335
And Yet it has the exact same message.
>>
>>61001126
Your not going to convert anyone shill.
Muslims hate dogs beat there women, have sex with children and goats, want to kill everyone that isn't a muslim, don't drink, don't eat pork, and has been fighting a very long and slow war against us for the past 1500 years.
So you and all of your goat fucker friends can kill yourselves (assuming you aren't already planning to)
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.